The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch. 14

Story Info
CapCunt instructs a young man on how best to Dom his fiance.
3.9k words
4.69
4.9k
1
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
488 Followers

The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch. 14

Introduction: This story is inspired by and in tribute to some of the women of this site who go in for the edgier and more extreme kinks and fetishes. I hope they appreciate it.

Brief Recap: After being sort of abducted (with consent, sort of), enslaved, branded, fucked by dozens of men and trained as a lesbian toilet slave, CapCunt thought she had seen it all. But Kit-5 found a new way to astonish CapCunt...by getting engaged. The only problem is, Kit5 hasn't opened up about her "other" life to her fiancé yet.

Chapter Fourteen

I met Kit-5's fiancé David at a very nice, upscale coffee shop/café. There was outdoor seating with lots of colorful flora around. He looked decidedly nervous when we met up to order. What was this older woman, who was unrelated to his Kate, doing meeting up like this? He may have thought he had no idea what was going on, but if he'd only known how much he was truly in the dark.

We sat down with our coffees and snacks and exchanged the usual pleasantries and small talk. Then I got the real conversation started. I asked David how much he really knew about "Kate". His answer? Enough to know that he loves her and wants to spend the rest his life with her. Okay, good. The color drained from his face a little when I told him I knew they'd been intimate. It's hardly the thing a young man wants to discuss with an older female stranger. I told him to relax, which yes, I know almost never works. I thought I'd segue to the next part by focusing in on him. How was it? Was she good to him? Were his needs being met? Did the lust live up to the love?

The poor guy, he was so young. Sex was still a mysterious thing to him, meant for dark rooms late at night with a little candlelight for romance. He hadn't gotten to that point where adults just discuss it because everybody does it. Then I asked him if he were aware of her needs in bed. He hemmed and hawed a little, saying the sex seemed good, so I leaned in, and as quietly as I could, I asked, "Are you aware of her need to be dominated?"

He froze like a video that's been paused. Yep, this was going to be some delicate work all right. I started to explain the root concepts of BDSM, of dominance & submission, how some people needed either one or the other, or could even switch, but it didn't necessarily make them deviant perverts (although let's face it, the ship had kind of sailed there for Kit-5, PonyTail and myself).

"The Kate you think you know really is that person, and she really does love you. I wouldn't be here having this conversation with you if she didn't. But there's more to her, underneath the surface. She has needs that are...real, and very, very primal. It's best you know this now, so you get a full picture of who you're setting out to spend your life with."

David took a good minute to digest this. A slow dramatic sip of coffee helped him through it. I could just imagine the torrent of questions that had been released in his mind. He thought he knew her so well, now he was wondering who this person is?

"How do...how do you know these things about her? Did she tell you?" he asked.

"Yes, but...not exactly. You see, she and I are the same. We both have these...needs. And we've...there's no easy way to explain this, but we've experienced them together."

I could just imagine what he must be imagining now, staring at me. Was he wondering what this straitlaced middle-aged working mother of two looked like naked, bent over a trestle, screaming as she was whipped? Or was he picturing me with his Kate, naked on the floor in a 69?

We'd done that by the way, up at the ranch. It was on a day with all the guests in attendance. They spent a few hours taking turns edging us with vibrators. Then we were put on the floor to eat each other out while they watched. The first one to cum spent the rest of the night being whipped by the guests while the "winner" was fucked in all her holes until everyone was done cumming for the night. That was a fun game. But I realized as I was reliving it in my mind that I'd drifted away momentarily. I came back to reality to find David staring at me. Was he wondering what depraved place I'd gone to in my mind? Time to bring things back down to Earth, relatively speaking.

"David, I speak from experience when I tell you these things. I was married, for a very long time. He was a good man, and we raised two wonderful daughters. But, he was very...I guess you'd say dull in the bedroom. There just wasn't much imagination there. I sublimated these urges I had when we got married, thinking I had it all under control, and I'd be fine. But I was wrong. We drifted apart as we got older, and by the time we divorced, we were nothing more than friendly roommates. After that...I had a lot of catching up to do."

I could see the wheels spinning in his head again, trying to visualize what "catching up" meant. I figured we'd talked enough now. I'd set the stage, and he hadn't left yet. Time to take things further, and see if he was really cut out for this.

David drove me back to Kit-5's place. She answered the door wearing a pair of faded jeans and a frilly pastel top. She didn't wear jeans much, so it looked like an attempt to appear overly casual, probably to counteract the panic that had been building up inside. She had been trying to distract herself by working on her thesis. I doubt she'd been able to keep her mind on her work. She looked incredibly nervous when I walked in with David. They were completely silent. They had no idea what to say to each other. This was good, actually. They were very much in love, and afraid of saying the wrong thing, and driving the other away.

I sat David down on the couch and Kit-5 on a chair across from him, and went into her room. I came back with her box of toys. Her eyes widened at this. Her face flushed. I set the box down on the dining table and started taking everything out. I held up each item for them to get a good look and then set them down, arranging them. I gave a little explanation for each one.

"This is a flogger. It makes for a very thuddy strike on her bottom."

"This is a ball-gag. It muffles her screams some, but it's really most effective for it's visual. She looks lovely with it, by the way."

"This is a butt-plug. It does exactly what those two words imply. Here's her larger one. And here's the lube. They won't go in without it. Neither will your cock."

I looked down at David's crotch. It was hardening a little in there. Good. I'm guessing he'd been afraid to even bring the concept of back-door sex up.

I got everything out on the table, all nicely arranged. Floggers, crops, dildos, cuffs, gags, vibrators...the lot. David's eyes got wider as Kit-5's face flushed more with every item. The poor thing couldn't even look at him.

When I was done, I turned back to look at them, sitting there: David just staring between Kit-5 and all her toys, and Kit-5 unable to look at him. He was still here. That was a good sign. I doubt my husband ever would have made it this far. I went over to Kit-5.

"I'm going to show you who she really is now, introduce you to the parts of her she's kept hidden. I care for her very much, so I ask that you keep an open mind. Can you do that?"

"Y...Y...yes...all right." He was practically stammering now.

"Good. She is going to go along with everything now, because she is a good girl. Aren't you, dear?"

I caressed the back of Kit-5's neck as I said this.

"Yes...Mistress."

I could see David react a little with his eyes to that. I'm sure he didn't want to believe any of this back at the coffee shop. And every step of the way, there was always a chance that none of it was actually true. But as I gently dismantled that defense mechanism, we got to this, the final step. As soon as he heard her say those two word, "Yes, Mistress", he knew it was true. There was no going back now. Things between them could never be the same. The question was, could they be better?

I kept my hand on the back of Kit-5's neck and gestured for her to get up, and led her over to the dining table. Her back was facing him now. I put the box on the floor to make some room, and bent her down over the table.

"This next part is going to be a bit of a shock. I just want to warn you."

I reached around to unbutton Kit-5's jeans, and then slid them down over her rump. That took some work, believe me. When I'd finally gotten them past her ass, I slid them down to her ankles. Okay, here came the moment of truth. I cupped my thumbs into her panties, and slid them down. David couldn't see clearly, because I was in the way. When they were also down around her ankles, I stood up and stepped aside.

There it was: her brand. The sign of Duke101 & Sado-Chick's ownership of this piece of human livestock, clear as day in this sunny apartment.

I could tell by David's expression, he'd never seen anything like it.

"This is a brand. There's a story to go along with it, but that's for another time. She has a smaller one on her breast, to go along with it."

"Do they...do they hurt?"

"At first. Very much. But then the pain dies down, and you get used to them. I have the very same brands on my body as well."

David's mind really had to be working overtime now. But he hadn't jumped up and run out the door yet, so I guess this was going the way I wanted it to. I picked up the flogger.

"We'll start with a basic flogging. Ten strikes. You're going to count each strike, thank me for it, and ask me for another. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Are you her Mistress?"

"Not normally. It's really not my thing. But occasionally she needs it. Now..."

Whack.

"One. Thank you, Mistress. May I have another?"

I gave her ten very light whacks, for David's sake. I didn't want to scare the poor guy off. He needed to be led gently into this. I knew it wouldn't have done much for Kit-5 under normal circumstances, or whatever passes for normal with us. But with her insecurity over David, she was probably getting more out of this than she usually would. After I was done, I motioned David over.

"Now you try."

"...Me?"

I motioned him over with my finger.

"Come on. It's okay. She really needs this."

David was a walking ball of nerves as he came over.

"I don't know if I can do this. I mean...I love her."

"I know you do, David. This will be hard to understand, but there's a distinction to be made here. This isn't hitting. This isn't beating someone abusively out of anger or hatred. What you're doing here is out of a clearly drawn agreement between you. You dominate, and she submits. You punish, as you see fit, within the boundaries you have set, and she takes the punishment."

I saw David eyeing her brand. I couldn't blame him. It's not something you ever expect to see on someone's butt.

"Would you like to touch it?"

"I...don't know. I guess I just can't help being curious."

"Of course you can't. I'm here Mistress now, so what I say goes, but maybe we should check in with her, just to make this feel right for you. Slave...?"

"Go ahead and touch it, David", Kit-5 said, "I want you to."

David gingerly brushed his fingers over her brand. When he saw it was all right, he fondled it some more. He even gave her cheek a nice squeeze.

"Is that all right?" he asked.

"Yes", Kit-5 answered back. "I like it very much. You can touch it anytime you want."

David was starting to cross over the edge as he fondled her brand. I held the flogger out, and he took it. I gave him very specific instructions on how to use it, which I could tell he found reassuring. He gave her five very light whacks. She addressed him as Sir as she counted them out.

"Was that ok?" he asked, "Are you all right?"

"Yes, I'm fine, Sir" she answered back. "It was very nice. You can whip me harder next time if you want. I would like it."

"How did that make you feel, David?" I asked.

"I don't know. This is all really weird."

"Well, I can't argue with you there. But it's normal for us now. You may find yourself really warming to this. Or, it may be something you're just not wired for. But, if you can understand her, I think it'll go a long way in maintaining a healthy relationship. Shall we continue?"

"Okay", David said. "What's next?"

"How about a good old fashioned spanking? There's nothing like the bare hand on an ass. But let's make it a little more interesting."

I grabbed a pair of cuffs and cuffed Kit-5's wrists together behind her back. Then David commenced spanking her.

He did well. He put a little more into it. We took it slow, and tried different things as we gradually worked up to harder punishments. It was a long night. After about two hours, Kit-5 was completely stripped, and still bent over the table. Her wrists were cuffed together, her legs were spread out so her ankles could be duct-taped to the table legs, and she had a black ball gag in her mouth. David and I had gone through every whipping implement on the table, and finished off with his belt. She was pretty well warmed up by that point.

"We've warmed her up nicely, David. I think it's time you felt the results."

I put my hand down to present Kit-5's cunt, like a game show assistant. David leaned over to look in her eyes, and she nodded in the affirmative. So, David reached very gingerly down, and felt her cunt. He let his hand linger, and then he pressed in to really feel it.

"Wow. She is really, really wet."

"That's right. We've spent the last two hours turning her on."

I glanced down at the bulge in his pants.

"And she's not the only one."

Oh my, I'd embarrassed him now. What a boy.

"David, I know the two of you have had relations. You've fucked your girlfriend. And she's really going to need some fucking now, unless we wanted to edge or deny her, but that's a whole other thing to get into. Now, I know you've had her cunt, and probably her mouth, but have you ever had her..."

I let it linger. His imagination did the rest. I loved the look on his face when it suddenly clicked for him.

"Seriously?"

"Sure, why not? She's that kind of girl, after all."

He looked down at her for confirmation again, and she nodded eagerly. I then decided to have some fun of my own warming him up. I closed the distance between us, put my hand up to caress his neck, and pulled him in for a nice deep kiss.

"Mmmmm, I like the taste of young men. Now, you're not going to fuck me. It's your girlfriend on the table that needs attention, of course. Although in the future, if I come back to visit, who knows? If we tie her up and make her watch, she'll love it. But for tonight, just allow me to guide you into this, get you ready, ok?"

"...Okay..."

I kissed this nice young man some more, and then got down on my knees (where I felt very comfortable). I undid his slacks, pushed them down with his underwear, and was rewarded when a nice, thick, young cock popped out. He was probably at maximum hardness right now. He didn't really need any fluffing...but I did it anyway! Wouldn't you?

I could have really taken my sweet time with that nice cock, but I couldn't take any chances with him cumming in my mouth. So, I reluctantly disengaged, leaving a nice helping of saliva on it, and got back to work. After getting him out of those slacks and shoes altogether, I spread some lube on his cock, had fun rubbing it in, and then led him over by the cock to position himself behind Kit-5. I poured a little lube on his fingers, and instructed him on how to open her asshole up gently.

This was kind of baby stuff for Kit-5, whose introduction to anal sex had been a brutal butt-fuck in the dirt by Duke. He sure hadn't bothered to finger her first. But David was no Duke. And I had a feeling that the love Kit-5 felt for David would make this just as special.

I stood there beside David and instructed him on pushing slowly in, resting when the tip was in, resting when the sphincter was opened up, and starting off slow once he was balls deep. Once he started fucking, his instincts took over. I sat down to enjoy the show, and even videoed it on my phone. What better engagement gift could they possibly ask for?

"How long should I do this?", David asked me while he was fucking her.

"As long as you want", I answered back. "You're in control. She wants to serve you. You can try and last for hours if you want. That's always fun. Or, you can cum as fast as you can. You decide. But let me know when you're getting close, ok? I have a little surprise you might like. Oh, and pull her hair and slap her ass a bit. She'll enjoy it more."

I guess David really wanted to savor this experience. Good for him. Twenty minutes later, he was starting to get there. I crept up behind him, hugged my now naked body close to him, and cupped his balls.

"Does that feel good?"

"Oh my God, that feels amazing!"

"Good. Now really fuck her hard, and call her names, while I have fun back here."

"Names?"

"That's right, every dirty name you can think of. She's a whore, a cunt, a..."

David took right over.

"Take this, you fucking cunt! That's right, you like it up your ass, don't you, just like a dirty whore! I'm going to fuck you like this every night from now you, you slutty bitch!"

David kept it up as he fucked and fucked and fucked while I kept massaging that nice set of testicles, until he did it. He pushed in with an angry growl and came inside her ass. She screamed right along with him. It was joyous...and hot.

After he was spent, David slumped over her body in exhaustion. He stroked her hair tenderly.

"Did you like that?"

Kit-5 murmured through her gag and nodded. He smiled.

"Good. Then I promise we will do this again."

It was such a tender scene between the two young lovers. I felt like an uninvited voyeur on one hand, and very privileged on the other, to get to witness this. But his work wasn't done as far as I was concerned. I yanked him back up after he'd had a minute to get his strength back.

"It's not over yet. You've got some work to do. She's really revved up now. What do you intend to do about it?"

Making sure to keep David's softening cock in her ass, I guided his hand down around her to her clit. He got to work on it, but he wasn't really experienced at this. So, I got down and crawled under the table, and gave him a first rate tutorial on getting a woman off with your hands. He got there in the end, and Kit-5 had a table-shaking orgasm while his cock stiffened back up in her ass. I got back up to cup his balls again, and he came in there a second time. Ah, the vitality of youth.

David stayed over that night. They slept in the bed while I took the couch. But during the night, Kit-5 got up to sleep with me for a while. She returned to her bed in the morning. They were in there for quite a while, talking over the night before. While I was in the kitchen enjoying my morning coffee later, they came in.

"Well? How we doing?" I asked.

They were famished for one thing, and reached immediately for the muffins I'd toasted.

"We had a really good talk, didn't we?", Kit-5 said. David nodded in agreement. They were in that lovely cloud of newfound love and lust. It literally looked like the morning after their first fuck.

"Yeah, I think I'm getting a handle on all this now. It's still a lot to take in, but..."

David pulled Kit-5 in to caress her.

"I really love her, and think I can give her what she needs. I don't know that I'm really a dominant, but I know I can do these things for her, and get off on it myself."

"I'm glad to hear that, David", I said, "she couldn't ask for a better man, in my opinion. I'm very happy for you two."

Kit-5 suddenly looked a little shy, and then revealed they'd been talking about more than I suspected.

docmagnus
docmagnus
488 Followers
12