The White Girl - Cancelling the Wedding

Story Info
Karen Gets Cold Feet.
8.1k words
3.17
27.4k
22
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: It is highly recommended that you read "The WHITE GIRL" first. It will help you to understand the CHARACTERS, the DEVELOPMENT and the SURPRISE ENDINGS. To My Readers Who Have Signed On As "FOLLOWERS" Please Be Sure To Select A "RATING" Score For All Of My Stories! THANK YOU!

*****

Reading the shocking news that Karen was breaking off the engagement between the newly betrothed couple threw Johnny into a completely disturbing tailspin. He immediately called her over the telephone and arranged to come to her house that evening to attempt to salvage their marriage plans.

Arranging for an immediate auto rental through his personal account after he completed his class schedule Johnny jumped into the secured transportation and made a bee line up to Karen's place to find out what exactly was the nature of the problem. Using his key to gain entry into Karen's house he walked in and found her sleeping in her bed earlier than normal that evening.

Climbing into bed with her Johnny there and then snuggled up to Karen and began jostling her back into consciousness and waking her up. Kissing and nuzzling up to her in bed he nestled his lips right there in the crook of her neck and started to twist and turn her body so that she was lying flat on her stomach. He was able to get himself lying flat on top of Karen and he slid slightly off of her body so that only half his body continued lying on her right leg, but the other half of his body was snuggled up next to her lying sideways.

"Stop Johnny, I'm mad at you," she whined, trying to wrest herself out from under his clutches, as she turned her face away from him. "Why, baby, why did you send me that crazy E-Mail message earlier today," he asked.

"Because you hurt me," she replied. "Hurt you how my sweet? What could I have possibly said or done that caused you to make such a radical decision?" he asked. She then turned towards Johnny facing him.

"You had me doing something that I told you that I never wanted to do. There are definite things that I am not going to do, not willing to think about doing, not willing to consider and that really disgust me at the thought of you suggesting them to me. I am not going to watch porn and I'm not going to have anal sex with you. I want to be very careful of what I allow in my head, but you have no boundaries. You are sick in your mind," she responded.

But Johnny had detected along the road of their young relationship that in exploring her range of physical responses and reactions Karen had regularly answered back with a very favorable reply to the anal stimulation and caressing he had been giving to her big ass and he had noticed that she very much liked to have her anus stroked. Johnny had suspected that Karen was a moralist who preached one sermon, but lived another.

Johnny had been jousting with the theory for weeks that in fact Karen loved anal sex just as much as she did the standard offering of traditional vaginal sex. And tonight he was on a mission to find out the truth.

"Oh honey, you know that that was just a spur of moment thing. Nothing that I had intentionally planned to spring on you harmfully," he retorted. And with that Johnny laid into Karen with a series of firm and passionate kisses on her lips that triggered an instinctual response from her that caused the tempestuous couple to begin squeezing and holding and wrestling with each other to get closer and more wrapped up in each other's arms.

With each kiss the sparks and the fireworks triggered even more kisses to outdo the previous ones in intensity and emotion. The couple writhed, and tussled and thrashed as Johnny shot his eager left hand down to Karen's hot box and was greeted with nothing but moisture, dampness and liquids.

Karen was dressed in a short crop top shirt with some very frilly bikini panties on. She was relatively naked from her breasts down.

Johnny shot his firm and stiff, cock-like index finger up her pussy and began stroking and stroking her vagina with such force that Karen purred like a kitten in gratification which encouraged even deeper thrusts with faster repetition. This caused Karen to spread her ample thighs even the more wide as she lay there flat on her stomach to promote Johnny's ability to access her pussy.

Before either of these sex freaks noticed it they were on the road to a passionate, no holds barred sensual smorgasbord. Seizing this opportunity Johnny once again sought to capitalize on the 'heat of the moment' and to enjoy some more of that big ass which Karen was born to flaunt.

From their first date when Johnny had met Karen he knew that her ass was her greatest physical asset. But for two whole months he had been slowly working up to exploiting this gold mine to bring out the double standard of her sexual tastes.

Karen, to the naked eye, would appear to be a simple 'Tits & Pussy' type of gal. She herself would lead you to believe that she only cared for the sexual arousal of her breasts and pussy. But Johnny knew better! He had stimulated her booty too many times not to notice that she loved to have her big, ass-hole aroused by his swollen, fat, index fingers and even a short-term insertion of his dick-head inside the lips of her anus was never too much to try.

They had had a number of experiences where Johnny had run his enlarged dick-head right up to the lips of Karen's ass-hole only to pull it out when she began to tighten up and resist his incursions. Getting Karen on her stomach now Johnny had Karen in the best position to try his theory out, would she resist him if he got her highly aroused or would she let him go straight through the stop sign if he pushed forward as her body complied.

The caressing and fondling and squeezing of Karen's ass-cheeks caused her to become highly stimulated and lead her to assist Johnny in positioning her body in such a way as to receive the fullness of his wide, fat, stumpy, cockhead right up in her ass. As such Johnny then shifted himself directly on top of her pumping and barreling his dick right down Karen's ass-crack right into her ass-hole.

At this point Johnny began to perform his legendary "Cradle Rock" routine where he would essentially let the long trunk on his penis slip in and out of the opening of a woman and then slowly but steadily stroke the full length of her orifice with his muscular, veiny, striated dick and then watch her enjoy the texture of his beef gliding in and out of her hole. The execution of this routine had been known to drive horny women crazy in the past.

And sure enough after 8-10 long, slippery glides, and slides and thrusts up inside Karen's horny ass-checks and rectum she had begun to pooch-up her big ass backwards, off of the mattress, and had shifted her weight onto her knees and had arched her back so obviously that her actions sent a clear message to Johnny that she was ready, willing and begging for him to continue plunging his dick into the depths of her ass.

Karen's mouth popped open and she gave off a slight, "Ahhh." As Johnny's totem pole continually slid up into her familiar surroundings and he plunged himself full speed ahead as she thrust backwards to meet his intrusion and round two of the Anal Sweepstakes were off to the races.

"Okay, baby, tell me, do you love Daddy's swollen dick-head sliding in and out of that tight ass-hole of your's?" he would ask. "Oh Yes Johnny baby, oh Y-E-S, please don't stop," she would moan in response.

"Do you want Daddy to continue laying his long, Black, peace pipe all up inside your tight, fat, ass all night long?" he asked. "Oh YES Johnny, please don't stop tapping this White ass of mine. Tap that ass Johnny, Tap that ass," she demanded.

By now Karen's butt-hole residue was mingling with Johnny's saliva slickened tree-branch dick and the sound that these two ingredients were making resembled that of a warm bowl of mashed potatoes pooping and popping to the pace of Johnny's mushroom dick-head popping and slurping in and out of her lubricated ass-hole.

This was paradise to Johnny and it was also confirmation that Karen's reasoning for breaking off their engagement had been pointless! She had broken off their marriage engagement because of her religious beliefs not because her sexual inclinations.

But by the time that the next morning rolled around Johnny was up early having to get back to his apartment and needing to get cleaned up for work, he woke Karen up with a swift slap on her ass and bounded out of her bed as happy as a lark. Confirming that Karen did not harbor any hard feelings against Johnny for taking her virgin ass-hole, he asked her if she was ready to re-confirm their wedding plans which she agreed she was, and with that re-confirmation he was out the door, back in his rental car and headed back for home and then to the Ohio State University campus.

The rest of Johnny's week at his apartment went by completely normal until he had a major incident. Johnny was a lover of "The Big Breakfast", which usually consisted of at least 3 or 4 eggs with his meat and a starch. On this particular Thursday he was experimenting with some large Goose Eggs which he had gotten from a friend who was raising a domestic flock.

Never having eaten this type of large egg before he let the thought of what he had just eaten "go to his head" and he immediately began to gag and choke and vomit back up every spoon and forkful of all that he had just eaten into his bathroom commode. This was a regurgitation like Johnny had never experienced before.

His "involuntary" throat muscles kicked in with such force that he was stuck on his knees at the toilet violently vomiting up all of the his "Big Breakfast" for what appeared like the next 10-15 minutes. No sooner than he thought that he had weathered the storm than another round of vomiting seized control of his throat, windpipe and larynx!

No matter how hard he tried Johnny could not stop vomiting for the life of him. In fact the more and more he violently vomited up the contents of his breakfast the more inflamed, swollen, sore and parched became his entire breathing tube.

And after 10-15 minutes of constantly straining his throat muscles Johnny stood in his bathroom recognizing that now instead of worrying about more vomit, he thereafter was confronted with a progressive swelling of his air tube in his throat. Johnny, now realizing that he was by himself in his apartment, began to see his life flashing in front of his eyes.

The more he tried to breathe, the more his windpipe constricted and refused to let him breathe in more air. Parched, sore, inflamed and swollen Johnny now was grabbing at his throat which was not allowing him to take in any more breaths down his throat.

Panicking and starting to get desperate because of the loss of the intake of oxygen, Johnny, realizing that he was all alone, took control of his faculties and realized that he had to regain his composure. Instinctively several thoughts ran through his brain.

Should he call an ambulance??? Should he strike out seeking assistance from a neighbor?? Should he call a taxi cab?

With his re-gained composure the first thing that he thought to do was to breathe through his nose instead of through his mouth! Secondly, as he calmed down more and more and stopped stressing, his throat muscles and larynx started to give him an indication that the swelling was slowing to a stop.

Although his throat and windpipe were still highly inflamed from all of the involuntary vomiting, he realized that he could not talk or call an ambulance or a taxi cab because his throat would not allow him to speak. The thought of going up and down the street seeking out neighbors was ruled out because with a Professor's schedule he realized that almost everyone on his block had already left for work and surely weren't at home in the middle of the morning.

Naturally Johnny thought to call Karen to see if she was available to come to his aid and rescue. Luckily she was home that day on one of her off days and he was barely able to gargle out the words, "I've had an emergency, I need for you to drive to my house."

With that alert sent out Karen jumped into her automobile and drove the over an hour's distance to Johnny's apartment to try to see if she could help. Fortunately for him his throat muscles continued to recede and he was able to survive until she made her trek to his residence.

Scooping him up and driving him to the nearest Hospital Emergency Room the loving couple were able to get Johnny the medical attention that he required and he called off of work for the rest of the week when Karen suggested that he come back to her house and let her administer the necessary T.L.C. that he needed to get him back to his old self.

The very first thing that Karen did once she got Johnny back to her house was she profusely began to thank GOD for sparing her new lover and for not taking his life through chocking himself to death! All through this time period she had fixed Johnny up in her bed and had begun to bring him cold drinks and ice cream to mend his swollen and parched throat muscles.

She brought him cool and chilled towels to wrap around his throat every few hours along with the regular medication that his Emergency Room Doctor had prescribed for him to take over the next several days ahead. For his emotional spirits she put on some of the risqué bedwear that she and Johnny had purchased a few weeks back for their Valentine's Day observance.

For starters Karen put on the RED CORSET BUSTIER that Johnny had purchased for her at the PLAYBOY CLUB along with a pair of Red-Wagon colored PUMPS and strutted her stuff in front of him while she brought his meals and medicine to him to and fro in the bedroom. This caused Johnny to whistle CAT-CALLS at her and to pinch her ass-cheeks every chance that he could when she came near him to retrieve his dirty dishes.

One time while she was bent over fluffing his pillows to make him more comfortable, Johnny reached up and grabbed Karen and wrestled her down in the bed with him. He turned her on her back and starting passionately kissing and squeezing her pussy underneath the skimpy corset.

Karen was an electric kisser! She loved Johnny's thick, swollen Negroid lips. And she could get extremely excited just thinking about Johnny planting his soft, fat, plump, Black lips on her thin, fine, pursed, Pink, facial lips.

Whenever she and Johnny began kissing she would get highly aroused and substantially wet in her pussy-cat with the thought of his Black, African, muscular, sexual potency. In this case too, Karen just melted onto the bed with Johnny and let him sweep her into the sensuousness of his embrace, with his octopus-like hands, and his sponge-like suction cups on his face sucking her lips nearly off her face!

Karen became so aroused from the passionate kissing and thrashing around in the bed with Johnny that she wrestled him onto his stomach, and pulled up his nursing gown, with no underwear beneath his hospital garment, exposing his naked bottom of tight buttocks, firm, muscular thighs and dangling, thick Black manpole. She leaned down and bite Johnny's ass-cheeks and started to kiss and lick his plump and generous buttocks.

As Karen continued in a frenzy Johnny said, "Damn Girl, You Have Aroused My SPINCTER Muscles In My Ass-Hole With Your Kissing And Licking." Which led Karen to respond to this outcry, "I Know , , , , , , , , And I Want To Lick And Suck Your Entire Ass-Hole Out Of Your Body."

With that said Karen directly proceeded to stick her warm, wet tongue on the pucker hole of Johnny's virgin ass and pressed her Pink, coarse, flesh deeply and violently into his ass-hole opening and licked and stroked and sucked on his anus with her tongue causing him to exclaim, "Oh My Goodness! God Damn, you have caught me off guard, and it feels so fucking goooooooood," Johnny said.

As Johnny wailed from the irresistible sensation of her warm, wet, coarse, tongue digging and being thrusted deeply, up into his uninitiated ass-hole Karen was aroused to continue the pressure of her invasion of his tightest space. His very squirming and bucking reaction fueled her kinky-side and stimulated her to continue even the more.

Through this ass-hole licking Johnny was able in a very small way to experience some of the eroticism, freakiness and submission that Karen must have been feeling when she was so recently the recipient of him ramming his fathead dick up into the never-never land of her rectum. For extended periods of that afternoon various screams, and shouts and pleas for relief could be heard coming from Johnny as Karen continued to pummel him in the space where 'the sun don't shine'!

As Johnny and Karen bound themselves more and more close together over the course of his recovery the next big occasion which lie ahead for Johnny's and Karen's relationship was his upcoming 61st birthday. Being a Pisces and looking forward to celebrating their first birthday of either partner since they became a committed couple, the re-connected pair were both highly excited about welcoming in the first personal celebration of their courtship.

Karen as the more occasion-focused partner was planning a very special surprise for Johnny during the upcoming weekend following his accident which he had no clue was coming his way! To recognize Johnny's birthday Karen arranged to bake him a sheet cake decorated with his name, birth date and physical likeness iced on the cake.

More importantly were the significant gifts and presents that Karen had purchased for her Lover Man! First off she purchased him a classic edition of the 20th Century Buick Skylark automobile, Two Tickets to an Edwin Hawkins Singers Concert where they sang their hit song 'OH HAPPY DAY', a brand-new Wrist Watch, a new Wallet, a new Robe & Slippers, a Beard Shaving Set, and a four-year set of his High School Yearbooks.

Karen went all out to express her love and affection for the man who was scheduled to become her third (3rd) and final husband. More importantly, on Johnny's 61st birthday he and Karen formally set their wedding date for the FIRST DAY of SUMMER that year!

Karen and Johnny celebrated his 61st birthday on a Saturday afternoon at her house in her diningroom space with just the two of them. Karen was big on having her house decorated for every important holiday season or special occasion of the year.

She would have festive ornaments and knick-knacks situated around her house and she would also change the towels and curtains in her kitchen, bathroom, and bedrooms. She would also do the livingroom and the diningroom depending on the particular holiday or occasion.

For this occasion Karen had called Johnny's hometown and had spoken long-distance on the telephone to a woman who had gone to High School with him and she arranged to get copies of some of his old adolescent photos shipped to her house just in time for the occasion of this birthday.

When Johnny arrived at Karen's house for his birthday celebration and viewed all of the photos of when he was in the Kindergarten, in the Third Grade, in the Sixth Grade, the Eighth Grade and his High School Year Books he broke down and cried right there on the spot realizing that she had gone through all of this effort just for him. He said to Karen between tears, "How did you know how and where to get my personal photos from all these many years later."

"Well, since I know the name of the High School that you graduated from I simply made a long-distance call to the Administrative Office to ask about their records on a student named Johnny B. Goode and the Receptionist in the Office recognized your name personally and she said that she had known you all of your life," Karen said. "At that point she and I conspired for me to order the Year Books and for her to get her personal photos of you together and then she shipped the whole package of materials here to me before your birthday," Karen added.