The White Girl - "George" & Line Dancing

Story Info
White woman with two black lovers!
7.6k words
3.56
13k
6
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE WHITE GIRL -- "George" & Line Dancing

Author's Note: It is highly recommended that you read "The WHITE GIRL" first. It will help you to understand the CHARACTERS, the DEVELOPMENT and the SURPRISE ENDINGS. To ALL My Readers I Say Please Be Sure To Select A "RATING" Score For All Of My Stories! THANK YOU!

Shocked, stunned, and angry Johnny immediately got up from the wrought iron table out on her patio and said to Karen, "If you are going to listen to your friend's dictates and you are too weak to stand up for what your Heart has been telling you, then I am done with these marriage plans!" He stomped out of her house and got into the classic Skylark automobile and started his long, slow and agonizing trek back to his apartment.

At 61 years of age Johnny knew instinctively that this break-up might very well turn out to be his final chance for marriage and for serious love in his life! He couldn't believe that Karen was so weak and so gullible.

At 55 Karen also knew that she was probably losing the one man who had truly loved her more than any man that she had ever known. She was sick with the uncertainty of her actions that day!

Later that night while he was stuck in deep contemplation Johnny called Karen to find out what was the thing that her friend had told her over the telephone that was so very destructive to their personal love affair. In essence Karen said that one of her White friends had found out that Johnny had filed two previous requests for Bankruptcy. Additionally, she felt herself that they had a religious incompatibility in that they were not 'equally yoked', and that the MATCHBOOK Account remaining open for six months made Karen feel like she couldn't trust Johnny.

Being a very intense type person Johnny could not just let his love for Karen fall by the wayside so easily. Consequently, the very next evening after he and Karen had only been separated for 24 hours Johnny was back at her place still with his key to her front door and his personal belongings still situated in her front spare bedroom.

Karen told Johnny, "With those fat, juicy, thick, Negroid, lips of yours I could not resist you anytime that I see your face in my home." And with that said she welcomed Johnny back with open arms and a moist pussy!

Over the next 48 years Johnny and Karen renewed their obvious passions for each other with him driving up to her City two nights in a row and passionately indulging in make-up sex. They were both attempting to get back to where they had been just a few short days prior.

Their routine would reflect a pattern of Johnny arriving at Karen's house just as she was preparing to go to bed each night, he would let himself into her house with his key, stroll back to her bedroom, strip off all of his clothing and proceed to climb into the familiar bed that he had been riding Karen's pussy in for the past six months. They would begin with Johnny becoming engulfed in Karen's succulent, moist, thin, pink lips and their kissing taking them both on a jet-propulsion off to outer space with his thick, swollen, African lips melding with her's to create a mixture that was as hot and wet as molten lava.

With the break-up their hot and spicy love affair had devolved down to a rank and pedestrian "BOOTY CALL"! Demonstrating that she was still very much in love with her paramour Karen would still meet Johnny's sexual advance with the same passion and hunger that she had always exhibited over the course of their tempestuous relationship.

In her slinky, long, cotton, nightgown, accompanied with invisible panties Karen was known to match Johnny's zeal for gratification and she would be all over him with a zesty lustfulness that would melt steel. At night together the amorous pair would wrestle and suck-face aggressively all over Karen's white, satiny sheets, thrashing and clawing at each other, attempting to devour and ingest their partner's genitalia, sex organs and innocence for their own individual satisfaction.

Each night it would be the same thing, eroticism, excitement, lechery and sensuality as soon as the couple laid eyes on each other with Johnny's late night arrival. This would customarily be followed by a salacious, animal-type, carnal, stripping, tearing and shredding away of all and any clothing articles. Finally, the pair would lubricate their orifices, and peel back the skin off of their genital openings and then plunge their tongues, and lips, and fingers and masculine sex parts as deep into each other as the elastic strands of skin would stretch and flex.

Sadly, on the third day after the couple's break-up Karen wrote Johnny a "Dear John" letter. In that letter she stated that she was still upset that he had been maintaining an open MATCHBOOK Dating Account all through their six-month affair. She also told Johnny that she was sick of the drama in their relationship and that she was done trying to get him off the dating site and that she was moving forward her life without him.

The next day Johnny formally terminated their wedding plans. These actions collectively cast the couple's relationship into a state of turmoil and confusion. Although both parties still desperately loved each other and still wanted to be together, they also stubbornly realized that they were locked into their own personal positions of anger, frustration and heartbreak.

The next week after both parties retired to their respective homes for reflection and commiseration the anguish and loss in their hearts continued to build up and fester. One week after the formal break-up Johnny returned to Karen's home to give her back her door keys and to retrieve his personal belongings.

When he let himself in and walked into Karen's house she was caught heading towards the front door herself, stuck in suspended motion, the pair immediately locked their lovesick eyes on each other and for one brief moment were transfixed backwards in their minds to a previous time when their issues of mistrust and aggravation did not exist between them.

When Karen broke the visual stalemate the unfortunate couple burst into a dash back into each other's arms! She initiated the reunion when she thrust her mouth right at Johnny's swollen, fat, succulent lips and he responded by puckering his mouth to meet her sensual charge. They wrapped themselves in each other's miserable arms and the rematch was on.

The eager duo instantly began unbuttoning, snatching, pulling and tugging at each other's articles of clothing and belts, hooks, straps, buckles and restraints. Before a pin could drop Johnny was pulling off Karen's halter top, tuxedo skirt and skimpy G-String panties and plunging his face into the crevice of her plenteous bosom.

Before he got too busy Karen had pulled off Johnny's Tommy Hilfiger shirt and his Ralph Lauren Polo men's blue jeans. His cotton boxer briefs and T-shirts were the next items to vanish.

The lustful former lovers were ravenous to get back into one another's arms. Slobbering and sucking on each other passionately they licked and gobbled and inhaled on one another like they had never had sex or had never loved upon the other partner before. The force of their mating was so strong that they were flung into the walls of Karen's livingroom shaking and rattling the pictures and paintings in her front room as if a major earthquake had erupted.

Johnny, ever the 'breast-man', gorged on Karen's size-B-cup tits, lapping and squeezing each jug until she yelped for relief from his biting, gnawing, nibbling and pinching of each taut nub! All the while he was available for Karen to grab at his dangling, tree-branch, man-pole jangling from his pelvic region.

The frantic and frenzied gluttons were totally oblivious to any sights or sounds in their midst. Their only conscious responses were the lascivious lust drooling from their mouths, the bucking of their horny eyes and the clawing of their sensual fingers!

As Karen yanked and tugged on Johnny's huge penis he slowly grew by inches and inches in her hands until his swollen man-pole was as thick as a Fireman's hose-pipe. She sensually caressed and stroked his anaconda-size dick until Johnny was leaking the syrupy pre-cum of a teenaged boy during a 'WET DREAM'.

At the sensation of sperm oooooozing onto Karen's jerking paws, she bent down and laid her thin, pink, lips on Johnny's slippery, purple, mushroom-shaped dick-head and sucked off all of the cloudy, white, mucous running down his fattened penis. She slurped and slurped on his juices until all of Johnny's pre-cum was sucked up off his meat-bone.

And with the semen sucked off and swallowed down her throat Johnny quickly pulled Karen's face up off his dick-head and twisted her around until she was pointed toward the livingroom wall and he then shoved her up against the surface and pulled her hips back towards him and squared her rear-end off in order to mount her for a Doggie-style fucking!

Arching her back and spreading her palms to gain suction with the dry-wall surface Karen prepared herself to receive the plunging and plumbing of Johnny's muscular, veiny, striated, Black monster dick plastered up against her livingroom wall. Spreading her feet wide apart so as to allow Johnny the additional leverage to thrust his Mandingo pipe deeper up her love canal, Karen and her star-crossed lover were fucking and slamming and cramming themselves together into the tightest space inside her home as they could possibly squeeze into.

Banging and bumping with each thrust of Johnny's 100% beef cock-head into Karen's lonely, deserted, abandoned, wet pussy the desperate pair began hammering each other shamelessly. Simulating an aggressive set of humping dogs in heat, the passionate love birds mated in the quite of the afternoon day satisfying their unfulfilled libidos like they could not get enough.

If a mouse was in the room it would have heard Karen's whimpering and moaning as Johnny laced her sweet and tangy pussy with his aerobic exercise bike huffing and puffing to the rhythm of his long, succulent thrusts of a fat, swollen, Black penis-monster in and out of her vagina. The pair roared and groaned and sucked air and grimaced with each pushing and thrusting of their genitals into the other partner's grind and slam humping to reach that desired orgasm and ejaculation.

As usual Karen was the first to bark out the imminent arrival of her emerging climax when she cried, "Oh JESUS, It's been so long since I've felt that sweet, Black, jack-hammer of a dick of yours." "Oh, Johnny baby, fuck me good master, I've missed your loving so dearly," said Karen.

This was quickly followed by, "Goddamn you Karen, I couldn't wait to get back here to bang your big ass, I need this pussy every day of my life," bellowed Johnny. "Shit this pussy of yours is so damned delicious," he crowed!

This was the banter heard above the silence in the room as the passionate partners slammed and banged and bounced and rocked into each other until finally Karen exclaimed, "Oh fuck you horny ass bastard you are making me come so good, I want to squirt my white crème all over your fat, Black cock." "Fuck me hard, hard, hard," she begged!

Obliging her every wish Johnny picked up his rhythm and pace in order to draw out the biggest orgasm from Karen that he had provoked in quite some time. Latching onto her wide, curvaceous hips Johnny slammed his lurching, plunging Black penis harder and harder into Karen's grasping, sucking wop causing louder and louder slurping sounds to echo throughout the acoustics of the room.

Plowing and pumping his piston-like penis into her depths he was jubilant when she barked out, "Johnny you dog, you are milking my pussy with that thick plunger of a dick of yours, Oh Lord I'm Commmiiiiinnnnng!" And as she shrieked with joy he continued to pump, and pump and pump until he too was crying out in conclusion.

"Shit bitch, this pussy is better than it's ever been , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Goddamn, take this spunk up your cunt you sweet ass whore," he groaned as he shot ream after ream of hot molten gunk up and in and down her womb!

Spent and depleted Karen in her trademarked sass quipped to Johnny, "Yes, I'm through with you now!"

As Johnny drove the one-hour trek back to his apartment he could hardly focus his mind on the traffic over Interstate I-71 but his concentration was on Karen and their broken plans for marriage. He was lamenting the break-up and the possibility that his dreams for a happy future with his pale, White, princess might not come to fruition.

Over the next several days the festering couple kept up their connections through written letter, telephone calls, TEXT messaging, MATCHBOOK.com E-mails and a new special stationary that Johnny had gone out and purchased at Hallmark All-Occasion Cards to send to Karen.

Johnny loved to write and he was pretty good at conveying his sentiments to his bygone lover. He would write to Karen about getting back into her life and once again becoming her #1 flame. He would write to her about other personalities and friends in his personal life. He would write to her about her coming to visit him at the Ohio State University campus so that they could go to the movies and to jazz music concerts in the outdoor amphitheater located in his in-town neighborhood.

Johnny was generally a private and retiring type of a gentleman. But his African-American friends were curious and inquisitive about him and Karen's love affair. They would often ask him, "Whatever happened to that sexy, plump, pale, White goddess that you were planning to marry earlier this summer," his friends would say.

When he would tell them that he and Karen were still lovers after the cancellation of their wedding plans she would get mad at Johnny because she felt that it made her look like a whore and a tramp to still be fucking him weeks after they had broken off their marriage arrangements. But still fucking they were despite the fact that Karen had attempted to restrict their copulation even when Johnny would come and spend the night with her in her bed over their weekends together.

Johnny would play along with Karen's fake termination by promising that he would not touch Karen's naked body throughout the nights that they slept together in exchange for further promises from her that she would continue letting him sleep with her if he did not stick his dick inside her pussy. He could sleep with her all-night long as long as he restricted his activity to "Spooning" with her and keeping his hands above her pelvic region and away from her ultra-sensitive nipples.

Karen's promises to Johnny were predicated on the notion that they would work on their "issues" towards getting back together, but that he could not enjoy all of the benefits of being engaged to her since they had broken off their formal plans for marriage. The issues that they were working on were, his restricting and discontinuing his usage of his MATCHBOOK.com dating account and accepting the fact that since their break-off he would have to get used to her returning to the idea of them getting married in the future.

She was working on trying to re-develop the trust that she had for Johnny, re-committing herself to the idea of getting married again to someone whom she wasn't sure didn't have more baggage and more drama in his personal background history and working on her own insecurities about her looks, her weight and her fear of a dreaded 3rd divorce in her life.

Karen's obsession after their traumatic personal break-up was that the couple 'Not Lose Each Other' as a result of the severing of their marital plans. Weeks after their break-up Karen would admit to Johnny that she still loved him and hoped that they could get through their 'issues'.

Over the course of the next week Karen began to become more distant from Johnny and started to brush him off and express flippant, sassy, smart-aleck comments to his questions and invitations. She began refusing to answer his telephone calls and refusing to respond to his TEXT and answering machine messages.

Johnny spied out on his personal computer that Karen was up late at night surfing on her own MATCHBOOK.com account searching for a new Negro love interest. Then finally after Johnny had attempted to set-up a BOOTY-CALL visit one night Karen informed him that she only wanted friendship with him and if they were to ever get back together he would have to close out his MATCHBOOK.com account as a pledge of his fidelity to her.

Johnny was adamant about his MATCHBOOK.com account in that he felt that if Karen was opposed to their marriage he needed access to available ladies who were publically open to dating and relationships. Living in a community where he had no High School classmates, all of his college chums had dispersed and spread across the United States and at his age he did not have access to dozens and dozens of co-eds who were ripe for the picking.

It was Johnny's feeling that MATCHBOOK.com was like a Facebook account for older men. He could initiate or respond to the overtures of women from all over the country and around the world. Even if a majority of his contacts did not translate into sexual relationships he could telephone, chit-chat, correspond with and possibly even meet with women from all races, ages and situations through his Dating website account. For him, MATCHBOOK.com was a life-line.

One weekend after Karen had started getting more and more distant from Johnny she agreed to come to his apartment near the Ohio State University campus to go out shopping at the Mall and he brought up the topic of him moving to her town to facilitate a closer relationship since their engagement plans had fallen by the wayside. On the drive back to Johnny's apartment the negotiating couple were sitting in his vehicle when he started to become 'Touchy-Feely' with Karen.

After she had pushed his hands away from her 'Goodie Box' several times earlier Johnny persisted to seek out her pleasures in the front seat of his car when all of sudden Karen responded in a very compliant way. Being dressed in a short Culotte Skirt and Crop Top Blouse, Johnny was able to make an easy connection with Karen's exposed midriff and her ample naked thighs which were not covered by the skirt.

Reminding Karen how long it had been since they had made love and effected their 'sexual chemistry', Johnny literally talked his way into the open recesses of her racy and erotic outfit and intimated himself inside her 'drawers'. Sliding his lustful, octopus fingers between the seams of Karen's thin, and shameful G-string panties, he began flicking and stroking her pussy lips and clitoris with reckless abandon.

Settling down from her earlier resistance and opposition to Johnny's initial invasion of her private wet spots, and after looking left and right out of the front windows of the moving vehicle, Karen relaxed back in her seat to allow him to penetrate the lips of her labia and to plunge his fingers deeply into the softest, wettest, spongiest recesses of her pussy. She closed her eyes as Johnny twisted his right arm to gain the most advantageous angle to slide his fat index finger up her chute.

She moaned in ecstasy from the interlude in time it had been since Johnny had last penetrated her JOY POUCH! It felt so good to have him back between her thighs again she thought as Karen squeezed his warm hand and fingers to assist him in the stimulation and arousal process.

Arriving at Johnny's apartment from their afternoon excursion to the Mall the ambiguous pair tentatively settled into his livingroom area to relax and to recline from their earlier activities. Immediately Johnny started kissing Karen on his couch and he continued his groping of her hot and erotic body in the places that he knew would raise her temperature the fastest.