The White Rabbit

Story Info
Nerdy gamergirl Molly goes down the IR rabbit hole.
5.7k words
4.44
11.8k
43
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This title is dedicated to Gianna

-New World-

"You're the only one who can complete me, Shadowpaw..." Keily the Sun Wolf said, her tail rising suggestively.

Molly rolled her eyes, immediately pausing the video, thinking for moment and then just closing the window. She cued her mic back up to tell xXxFuZZyPuZZysLAYERxXx exactly what she thought of his latest suggestion.

"Bro, this shit is fucking retarded. You need to stop sending me this crap." she said, leaning back in her chair.

"I know the story is a little thin, but wait until they start really going at it..." he started back, but Molly was quick to shut him down.

"No, not just the story, the whole fucking thing is retarded, it's a bunch of adult humans in stupid fucking animal suits pretending to be royalty, or magic, or whatever, it fucking sucks." Molly said, taking another hit off her now nearly room temperature Code Red.

"There's nothing wrong with furry porn, if anything, it's MORE interesting than regular porn because-" he started again, trying justify his disturbing fetish.

"It's retarded and it's gay." Molly immediately interjected.

"YOU'RE RETARDED AND GAY." he shot back, quickly blocking her and signing off.

Molly laughed, as this wasn't the first time he'd blocked her, and it probably wouldn't be the last. He was a darn good healer for their party in Final Fantasy XIV, but he had a disturbing sexual obsession with furry porn, which he tried to palm off on anyone who would listen to him, particularly Molly, as she assumed he was hoping to find his unicorn who could share both his life and his fucked up fetish. She wasn't interested in Chris, which was his real name. She'd made that abundantly clear, but when you're a girl and a gamer, guys tend to forget everything you say, including your worst behaviors if it meant potentially landing a girlfriend. Not that she would have been a bad catch either, as she was a bit of a tomboy who could use a spit-shine, but was essentially a diamond in the rough.

An adorable 4'11 with curly coffee brown hair, she had slightly pronounced light brown eyes, a pale (and slightly corpse-like, she liked to joke) complexion, and big plastic frame glasses that were slightly too large for her face. She was also pretty thin, with only hints of fat on her, but only enough for a small pinch. She didn't have tons in the way of breasts (simple B's) or a butt (kind of flat), but she was highly relatable, unlike most other girls, and wasn't shy to talk about sex (though she was too much of a recluse to really have any experience on the matter). She had also turned 18 just over a month ago, meaning she was now legal flirtation fodder for all the creepy guys out there hiding behind their monitors. If anything could be said against her, she was shy when dealing with people in person, and could stand to change and wash her clothes a little more often. Her jeans were literally coming apart at the knees, but it wasn't due to a stylistic choice.

"Any of you clowns still out there?" she said sitting back in her computer chair, looking up at the ceiling, "If you are, I'll let you come over to my house and fuck me... first come first serve..." she said, sensing the group chat had emptied out with Chris, leaving her all alone again.

She chuckled, sitting back forward and tucking her legs up under her so she could sit cross legged, and spun herself back towards her monitor with a sigh as she closed Discord. Despite the garbage Chris had been peddling, it had still be a reminder that she was alone and horny, and she was more than ready to find something fun to get off too. Her usual choice was hentai, as while she normally enjoyed the more obsessive romance stories of regular anime, she absolutely vibed off the aggressive, almost cruel, sex scenes you normally wouldn't find in classic live action porn. But, she was feeling a little more grounded in reality tonight, so she jumped on the hub to search out some of her favorite topics.

"Rough... face... fuck." Molly both typed and whispered out loud to herself, the search results coming back showing a variety of popular videos, almost all of them seeming to feature black men, "Hmmm..." she hummed, dismissing them at first, as she had never really considered interracial stuff, going back to the search bar again: "Hate... fucking." she tried, but was a little shocked to see the same sort of results popping up, pained white female faces and white pussies being dominated by black men.

She shrugged, and decided to check another popular site, trying searches such as "Painal" and "Slave Whore" and the results were shockingly the same. She was used to pale animated protagonists, or large eyed women with colorful hair who squealed in high pitched pain and pleasure, so coming back to regular porn was a bit of a shock to her.

"Oh well, first time for everything." she said, deciding to give it a try as she unbuttoned her jeans, letting her legs down until her pants fell down to her ankles.

She kicked them off, her lower half now just a pair of hole filled black ankle socks and a frayed pair of grey panties, reaching over to get her small bullet vibrator as she scooted into position in her chair, her free hand reaching down to recline slightly. The video she chose was some sort of PMV called "Destroying White Daughters", which started with a booming bass line and slow flashing images of innocent looking teen girls either smiling, or seeming to talk to whoever was behind the camera. Off to a good start, she thought, gently starting to touch herself. Then, came the tag line, the words pulsing out of the screen in two segments... "Say Goodbye... to the White Race.". With that, each beat was now accompanied by those same previously innocent teens screaming in pain and orgasmic ecstasy, black dicks bigger than anything Molly could ever picture on a real person slamming into their tight white bodies with fast and hateful aggression.

"Holy fuck..." Molly said, her face lighting up with each strobe coming from her monitor, her eyes fixed on the pure racial fury taking place on her screen.

A pig-tailed blonde screaming as an enormous black cock slammed up her ass, her arms cuffed behind her back. Redhead being face fucked HARD, tears in her eyes, the guy pulling out only to slap her across the face, another black man quickly grabbing her and stuffing HIS dick in her mouth next. Brunette getting TRIPLE penetrated, her face a mask of brainless pleasure as they savaged her once tight holes. Another girl, who Molly couldn't even see, as she was nothing more than a pair of white legs sticking up from a writhing mass of black bodies, two guys even slapping their dark cocks down on the soles of her feet. Molly's breath had gotten hot and shaky, her eyes glued to the action, her fingers working faster and more eagerly than they had before, the pleasure making her feel like she was melting into her seat... which she sort of was.

"Oh fuck... fuck yes... do it... do... mmmmmm..." Molly stammered out, not wanting to look away for a second.

Every second of it was dripping with hate, with primal fury, and complete sexual dominance. The next segment cutting in to however many girls this video seemed to feature, their faces flush and sweaty, their bodies used and abused, as the men started to cum. An otherwise sweet looking teen holding her mouth open with her fingers as five different black guys jerked themselves into her mouth, filling it to overflowing. Legs trembling as black cocks pulled out, leaving gaping wet holes gushing with semen. A girl with braces having multiple loads shot onto her face while she was still getting plowed HARD from behind. Molly never wanted it to end... but her body had other plans, and she suddenly found herself on the verge of exploding. She pulled her legs up, heels on either side of the chair seat, using both hands now to rub and finger herself, her vibrator falling forgotten to the floor. She could feel her muscles tensing, her neck starting to crane back, and then it came.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!" Molly shouted, suddenly squirting as she lost all bodily control, leaning back so far in her chair that she almost fell.

Her legs shot out, shaking and trembling, her panties completely soaked in her own juices, her eyes rolling back as she let the aftershocks run through her, her whole body feeling raw and electric, but supremely good. She couldn't speak, she could barely think, but she knew she was more satisfied than she had felt in quite a long time... maybe ever.

"Molly, I know you're still gaming with your friends in there, but it's late, so try and go easy on the shouting, okay?" Molly's dad said, knocking on the door gently, no stranger to her late night rage sessions at certain games.

"Oh, what..?" Molly said, quickly sitting forward, trying to cover herself slightly as if he might walk in, "Oh, uh, sure... sorry... raid boss." she lied, knowing he'd heard that term before though he probably didn't get it.

He moved on, none the wiser to the sloppy wet mess Molly had just made of her body to the sight of pure black dominance, something that he never would admit to fearing, though he shook his head pretty often when he considered how society seemed to be going. Molly sat stock still until she was sure he was gone, turning back to the video which was just coming to an end, pushing her glasses up slightly to read the words better.

"BREED... THEM... OUT." it ended, the video fading out before a series of suggestions took it's place.

"Breed them out..." Molly whispered out loud as she read it.

Such hateful rhetoric, but there was something profoundly arousing about it. She smiled slightly at the thought before looking down at the mess all over her chair and what had become of her panties, slightly taken aback by the sight of it.

"Well shit, you can breed me any day." she said only meaning it as a play on words in appreciation of what she had just experienced, but feeling a deeper weight to them as she heard herself.

She decided to put things on hold for a second to clean up, getting a dirty shirt from her pile of shirts and wiping up the chair, running it once over her pelvis, her clitoris still incredibly sensitive, making her jump.

"Yowza." she said quietly, deciding a change of panties would also be a good choice, grabbing a fresh pair from another pile.

When everything was back to some semblance of order (except for pants, which felt too cloying at present), she decided to bookmark this particular video for later, but paused as she saw the video post had originated from an actual porn site, and not been just some fan compilation. She decided to follow this particular rabbit hole, clicking the link to their main site: Conversion Kings. It was everything she might have expected, a veritable hub of its own, thousands of interracial videos sporting the preview pages, with plenty of models and tons of amateur submissions. But there was more, including a merch shop, public forums, and a link you could click that said "I'm ready to submit.". She wasn't really sure that she was, but it was too tempting NOT to press, so she clicked it, a submission form springing up for her to fill out.

"This is so fucking surreal." Molly said as she reviewed it, the form asking for her name, date of birth, phone number, address, the whole deal... all in order to connect her with a local black guy (or guys) who would come and fuck her.

She didn't fill it out, the idea of giving that sort of information to anyone online felt like a bit much, so she moved her cursor to the "X" but paused for a moment, and bookmarked the site for later first.

-Second Life-

"I mean, did you see the new content they planned for the update? I can't wait. We've been doing the same raids, the same bosses, the same builds for years and I think that..." Molly's online friend SwiftLeeReturn was saying, the words sort of droning out.

It wasn't that she loved gaming any less, it was still her jam, but she felt removed somehow; disconnected. Her mind kept drifting back to those words, those images from the night before, and she found herself getting incredibly horny all over again. She was like a kid with a new toy, and she wanted to play with it A LOT.

"Hey, not to bust in, but can I ask a weird question?" Molly chimed in, her gamertag LittleMollyLittle popping up, the audio icon becoming bold.

"Sure." "Yeah." "What's up?" "Weeb alert." and other various voices responded, but the chat basically gave her reign to speak as she was the owner of the much coveted vagina.

"Are any of you guys black?" she said, deciding to be blunt rather than tactful.

"No." "Racist joke alert." No, why?" "Uh-oh, here we go..." all coming in like a cacophonous mess through her headphones, voices drowning each other out.

"No, it's not like that, I just..." she started, but saw a private message pop up on her Discord from a user named BlackWhiteKnight, "Nevermind. Be back, AFK." she said, checking the message.

"I am. Why?" the guy said.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" she messaged back.

"I guess. What is it?" the message returned.

"I was messing around last night, and you know, people are always joking about BBC and stuff, and I was wondering... do like, do black guys have bigger dicks in general or something?" Molly said, lying a little bit as she didn't need to tell him everything.

"Well, I don't know, I don't really go around looking at other black guys dicks... but I'm pretty happy with mine." the guy responded, the answer as reasonable as any.

"Do you think... could I see it?" Molly said, deciding to just go for it on a whim.

She got a video call, which she hadn't quite been expecting, suddenly turning her webcam on to take a quick look at herself first to make sure she wasn't a total mess before answering, sitting back in the pale blue light of her monitor, the rest of her room dark.

"Hey, so... I mean, are you serious about this?" the black teen said, sitting in his own chair, the light of his monitor glowing and reflecting in his eyes.

"Sure, I mean... why not, right?" Molly said, nervous, but feeling eager to find out.

The guy glanced over his shoulder to check his bedroom door, an honest compulsion from people who are fearful of losing their privacy at any moment, before turning back and pulling his now partially erect dick out of his pants, the fleshy monster already nearly 7 inches long and still growing.

"Damn dude, you got a porn dick." Molly said, leaning forward in her chair to look at it better.

"Thanks..." the guy said, clearly pleased with the praise, perhaps the first he'd received.

Molly noticed he was working it slightly to get it to it's full size, the proud black flesh towering up from his lap, his girth unmistakable as well. She could feel the tightness forming in her chest as she eyed it up, and she couldn't help but ask.

"Would you... do you want to jerk off for me?" she said, slightly biting her pink lower lip.

"Yeah..?" he said, clearly liking the idea.

"Please." she said, also nervously glancing over her shoulder at her bedroom door before turning back to him, "You know, maybe we could... do it... mutually."

Our boy was absolutely not going to refuse this, and started slowly working his cock with a nod, watching and waiting for her to join in. Molly gave her door one last glance, turning back and starting to lift her shirt, considering just trying to work with it up, but ultimately deciding to just peel it off, unclasping her bra, and letting her pale and perky white tits spring loose.

"Oh yeah..." BlackWhiteKnight moaned, enjoying his first taste of non porn related sexuality.

"Oh, you like these?" Molly teased, brushing her fingers over her nipples.

He nodded again, and Molly giggled, scooting back to put herself more in frame of her webcam, sliding her hand down into her panties, feeling her already moist and eager pussy waiting to be touched.

"God, I'm so fucking wet." Molly said sort of matter of factly, once again biting her lip as her body twisted slightly in her chair.

"Yeah, you like this black dick?" he said, to which Molly simply nodded, watching him jerk his thick black cock with rapt attention, almost wishing she could reach out and do it for him.

Molly could feel herself riding quickly to the same heights of pure perverse bliss she had felt last night, but there was something else she wanted, something she still craved from last nights exploration.

"You wanna fuck me with that big black dick of yours..? Huh? Bust a fat fucking nut right in my wet little pussy... BREED ME right here..?" Molly said, her own words pushing her even closer to the edge.

"Oh fuck yeah..." he moaned back, her words definitely doing it for him too.

"Say it... tell me you own my little white pussy... that you want to fucking END my white bloodline with your powerful black sperm..." Molly moaned, already starting to tense up.

"That... that white pussy belongs to ME... and I... I'm going to fucking breed you like a fucking animal, and... and.. leave you begging me for more, more... more..." he said, but he was losing control now.

Molly sobbed out in orgasm, biting her knuckle as she came repeatedly, watching the jets of hot semen burst forth from his big black dick in multiple hot gushes, wishing it would land on her face so she could feel the heat, smell it, taste it, lick it up like some sort of depraved slut, rub it into her pussy... he sat recovering, gasping with satisfaction at the show Molly had put on for him, while she sat rolling her head back and to the side slightly, the itch scratched, but only on the surface.

"God that was so fucking good..." Molly said, lifting and peeking into her panties at the new mess she'd made.

"I'll say." he said back contentedly, "So, was this like... I mean, are we..?"

"I dunno... but I'll message you again soon, I promise." Molly said, suddenly considering something, "Hey, where do you live?"

"Massachusetts." he shot back, and then hopefully, "You?"

"Wisconsin." she sad sadly, that hope rapidly dashed.

-Black Desert Online-

Over the span of the next several weeks, Molly had shared mutual masturbation sessions with BlackWhiteKnight at least 4 times per week, and turned back to pleasuring herself to online content when he wasn't available. There was something profoundly dirty about all of it, and she was hornier than she could ever remember being, even going so far as to go out and buy special lingerie to wear on her "date" nights with her online masturbation buddy. She'd taken to sending him shots of herself, and he would send her nice juicy shots of him holding or jerking his fat black dick, cum tributes on her pictures, her face splattered with his spunk. It was good, but it wasn't good enough. She needed to be touched, needed to be fucked, and the urge was getting out of control. She was not a social person, so she did like most modern people with anxiety do, and decided to order it online. She sat biting her lip, the form already filled out on Conversion Kings, debating if she was ready to take the plunge and hit the foreboding "SUBMIT" button.

"I hope I don't fucking regret this." she said, finally clicking, the form vanishing and a happy looking message popping up in it's place telling her that her information would be reviewed, and she would be hearing from them about matches in her area soon.

The review process didn't take very long, and by the next night, her account was flooded with offers from dozens of black men who were more than eager to fuck her brains out. Molly was definitely overwhelmed, not just by the many attached shots of prominent black cocks that were waiting for her, but the idea of having to meet someone in person, especially, some anonymous person. Thankfully, the site also had reviews for it's clientele, marking out posers and liars who were then shamed, and showing the glowing reviews others had received. She had narrowed down her choice, but was still taken aback by something she happened to notice when looking at his star reviews.

12