The White Sheep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, help me get things out in the open," Shala said quietly as Bianca drew close. A ridiculous pretext, the tunic and kaftan lifted effortlessly over Rossana's childbearing hips. Bianca could all but feel herself getting wet as she finally saw the fine ass that had been tormenting her stripped bare.

Rossana's delicate folds presented themselves before her, glistening with excitement. Shala put some weight with the heel of her palm on the small of her back, prompting her to arch and expose herself further. In that position, her inner labia pulled apart ever so slightly in a way that made Bianca wish she were a boy.

"Gonna help her get ready?" Shala had climbed onto her back facing backward. Rossana didn't look like she needed much help to judge by the precipitation.

"Suit yourself," the goblin said and laid down on her belly. Her blue tongue, long, thin, and pointed, flicked out and played downward between Rossana's cheeks. Even the woman's butthole was cute. Tiny, and just a shade darker than her faintly golden skin. Shala elicited a shiver as her prehensile tongue flitted lightly around Rossana's opening.

"Sure you don't want in on this?"

"Not really the asslicking type."

Hers was such a pretty thing, though. Bianca cupped her warm cheek and pulled gently outward with her thumb to give Shala some tension to work with. The goblin laughed around her tongue and thrust a loop shallowly inside, making the ranger twitch and softly moan.

"That's a big fucking cock to be taking without magic," Shala said, indicating Zholbarys' matte black, tautly distended penis with a tilt of her head. "You should do her a favor and loosen her pussy up."

"You're putting in her pussy?!" Bianca whispered emphatically. "What the fuck are you doing with her asshole then?"

"Enjoying myself thoroughly, thank you." The goblin switched to violating the girl's back door with a finger. Her claws were all filed down at the tips, leaving them somewhat pointed but not dangerous.

Bianca's eyes trailed back down to her companion's wet slit with its engorged inner lips, swollen clit, and adorable tuft of curly black hair. The paladin would have gladly devoured her, but instead placed the middle finger of her free hand on her fourchette and slid teasingly down. Her own pussy burned with excitement as the pad of her finger passed between Rossana's lips, coming away coated in semi-viscous pussy juice. She used it as lubrication to slide under the girl's hood and start swirling over her erect nub.

Bianca quickly had her making pleasured little sounds and movements. She kept her neck tilted away, her eyes slightly narrowed, and her face expressionless, as if any of that would dissociate her from what she was doing in anyone's eyes. She trailed up and slipped the middle finger inside. It was tight, but with all the lubrication not difficult. She pulled it out and pushed back in with two, winning an encouraging sigh as her knuckles pushed through. It was taking real willpower now not to eat this girl's pussy. But she sublimated that desire into focusing on her fingerwork, carefully massaging the rugated patch behind her pubic bone the way Zdenka had taught her.

Rossana was starting to tighten from time to time around her fingers, and Bianca went for three. The ranger made a quiet but high-pitched moan as Bianca's joints stretched her out, with a clear undertone of pain. She looked determined, but both her lips were drawn in and she was biting them to distract from the discomfort. Bianca pulled her fingers out and leaned forward.

"You sure you want to try this?" Bianca whispered. "We're only at three."

"Uh-huh," Rossana. "We can try. Just go really slow."

Bianca poured some of Zdenka's lube into her and Shala's hands, feeling a little guilty she hadn't thought to do so in the first place. She very slowly and carefully stretched Rossana out, three, four, and then five fingers all bunched together. The goblin helpfully distracted her with a second finger up her ass.

"It's not too late to back out," Bianca offered once Rossana's pussy had adjusted as much as it seemed like it was going to. The ranger shook her head.

"We can try."

Watching the proceedings has kept Zholbarys in an appropriate mood, and no fluffing was required. Bianca coated his cock generously using her decanter of endless lube, enjoying the feel of hard dick in her hands and the sight of his engorged veins popping up obscenely from his shaft.

A loud grinding sound emanated from the device. Shala had hopped off her filly to make room for Zholbarys and then climbed to the ground head-first like a spider, where she was turning a crank with difficulty. She leapt back up onto a spare platform facing Bianca.

"Hey, could I get some of that lube?"

"I'm pretty sure it's not intended for mechanical applications."

"Oh, it'll be fine, probably."

Bianca poured some lube into the goblin's palm, more out of curiosity than anything. It greased the offending gears with a disappointing lack of incendiary consequences, at least in the short term. The gears quietly creaked as Shala turned her cranks, lowering Rossana until Zholbarys could stand over her comfortably.

The centaur cautiously positioned himself with his barrel overlying her slender frame and his rigid cock behind her. He twitched his cock up to smack into his belly and quickly stepped forward, letting the mid-shaft fall heavily back down onto her ass with a wet thwack.

Bianca glanced at the audience. Most looked like they would gladly let her geld them if they could only trade places with Zholbarys for a few minutes. Ayukhan was watching intently, but he looked neither amused nor lustful, and she could see that no more than the head had dropped from his sheath. Shit. It might cause problems if he were actively put off by this unless the other officers were unanimous against him. Who'd ever heard of a male being insufficiently horny?

Rossana was trembling, out of fear or anticipation or some mixture of both. Zholbarys drew back slowly, letting his cock slide back until it hung free just a hairsbreadth behind her.

"Could I, uh, get some help?" He asked Bianca with a sheepish smile. Gods, he was hot from the waist up, like a male yazata carved out of marble. Somehow that of all things was what made her blush again.

Bianca took his cock in her hand and rubbed the still-spongy head along Rossana's slit before lining him up against her inner lips. He took a tiny step forward, just enough to apply pressure, and let her take him at her own speed. Rossana very slowly pressed back, stretching herself out even further than Bianca's fingers had, but unable to accept the head before it became too painful. Multiple attempts with slightly different angles and pressures brought her a little closer to success, but it looked like full penetration might not be in the cards. Finally, Bianca lubed them both up even more and helped press his broad cockhead up into her at an oblique angle. The upper corona of his cock entered her, while the bottom half of the head pressed against her painfully.

Just when Rossana was on the edge of giving up, Bianca managed to work the lower rim of his glans into her vaginal canal. She slid back before she could adjust her pressure and impaled herself with a gasp several inches onto his inhumanly girthy erection. Exuberant cheers and stamping from the gallery greeted her success. Even Ayukhan looked visibly impressed, Bianca was pleased to note. Zholbarys was euphoric, laughing and smiling like a child on his name day. He leaned and twisted to his side to face Rossana as well as he could.

"Well done, Miss Rossana," he said. "Despite rumors to the contrary, you're the first one to manage that."

She laughed weakly and rested for a few moments before starting to gently rock back and forth. She moaned as his bumpy corona kneaded her insides with each little movement. She gradually picked up her pace and increased her depth until she was accepting perhaps six or seven inches. Zholbarys too, once she'd achieved a reasonably comfortable pattern, started thrusting very slightly, taking care not to hurt her.

It was interesting to watch, a very restrained fucking on both their parts. She came first, and though his cock wasn't very deep inside her relative to his full length, her half-crying moans of pleasure and rhythmic contractions around his dick were more than enough to tip him over the edge.

He had much better self-control than Kaskyrbai when he came. Even as he began spraying his seed inside he held himself in check, simply continuing his shallow thrusts and enjoying what she gave him of her pussy. Her capacity was grossly inadequate for his load, of course. His rhythmic ejaculations quickly filled her to the brim, the excess pouring in spurts onto her inner thighs, with thick strands of stray cum forming webs on the machine.

His semen came slower, thinner, and less forcefully, and at long last ceased to flow. He kept up his thrusting even as his cock slowly softened, helping Rossana finish off another orgasm before he slipped out, releasing a small cascade of milky postcum.

He stepped off to the side, covered her with her garments, and helped her to rise shaking to her knees. Bianca wrapped her arms around the relatively slight woman's waist and picked her up, getting a bit of cum on her surcoat in the process. She set her down on the ground, where she took a couple of wobbling steps before regaining her footing.

The onlookers stamped and whooped and called for an encore. Rossana laughed and took an unsteady bow, but was clearly in no shape for another go-round. Their enthusiasm was encouraging, enough so that Bianca considered wrapping up here, but Shala preempted her.

"Outstanding, don't you think gentlemen?" They certainly did. "Can anyone here say they've been served better in human lands?" A unanimous chorus answered in the negative.

"My honorable friends, that was not the demonstration I promised." She held out an upraised hand toward Kaskyrbai. "My dear Prince?"

Bianca's heart sank to see Ayukhan watching with brows furrowed in consternation as his subordinate approached her. No reward for this exhibition, it might well turn out, and no clear avenue for a dignified escape either.

Kaskyrbai made a mock bow to his servant and blew her a kiss. When he turned to Bianca, he bowed low on one knee and then kissed her hand respectfully. She ran her fingers through his flaxen hair and gestured for him to rise. This was going to be an interesting experience sober.

The room was relatively quiet as she knelt in Rossana's former place on the device. They were all-but-one still aroused, erect, looking at her with those predatory eyes, but apparently too intimidated to offer encouragement. Well if she was going to give a show, might as well be a good one. She pulled Kaskyrbai in for a kiss and, to his credit, he tilted his head correctly this time.

The progression was somehow more of a blur without the wine. Bianca found herself on all fours and suffered Kaskyrbai to lift her skirts. Shala adjusted her new patron's height with cranks and creaking pulleys before climbing up to ride her back. There had been many serious flaws in the goblin's conduct up to this point, but she now set to redeeming herself with her tongue.

Rossana meanwhile reached between Bianca's heavy breasts, with a detour to lightly pinch her erect nipple. She pulled out the blue stone heart necklace and let it fall, hanging freely on its chain. She unscrewed the decanter and padded off to get Kaskyrbai's cock ready. She poured out a generous portion of the warm, sandalwood-scented liquid along the top of his rigid shaft. She teased his head with her palm and then applied the rest thoroughly with two hands to his great satisfaction.

When she had him prepared down to the sheath, she moved on to her bent-over employer. Bianca felt her palm cupping her cheek. Just this touch enhanced her arousal from the goblin's attentions. The effect only increased as the girl coated her inner cheeks and innermost thighs with warm lube. She hadn't been too clear about Rossana's orientation, but the ranger was massaging her ass in a manner that suggested an appreciation of female beauty for its own sake. Something to investigate later.

Shala abandoned her perch and let her master take up his position. Bianca felt Rossana rubbing the ridges and valleys of his still incompletely distended glans between her ass and pussy, sparking an intense jolt of pleasure as his head tugged momentarily at her perineal piercing. It slid down and teased her clit under the girl's direction before working its way back up, leaving electric pleasure in its wake.

The fat cockhead came to a rest between her cheeks and pressed against her anal ring. The pressure distracted her from the clacks and thunks coming from Shala's contraption, and it wasn't until Kaskyrbai pulled back that she registered the padded metal support limb positioned above her back. He reared up and let his forelegs fall on the support, causing the machine to sway ominously for a few terrifying moments. His hind legs scrambled for position and brought his cock too far forward, slipping down past Bianca's slit and under her belly.

She felt the pulses of a rapid heartbeat where the heat of his cock pressed against her clit, uncertain whether it was his or hers. She took the opportunity to rub her clit on his dick a bit while Shala fiddled with the height of the support limb. Here the surfeit of lube did her no favors, though enough friction remained to make the movement worthwhile.

All fumbling adjustments completed, Rossana lined them back up and held his cock steady while Bianca pushed back onto it. It bent slightly as it stretched her out, but Rossana inserted a guiding finger and helped it pop through. Zdenka's enchantment prevented the blinding pain she should have felt as she rapidly swallowed his full, thick crown, replacing it with an equally intense pleasure that flared up with every bump and ridge forcing its way inside her.

His very first thrust buried his cock the better part of a foot into her belly. Shocked silence greeted this feat. Except from Bianca, who moaned with pleasure despite herself. He slowly pushed forward and she pushed back, enjoying the fullness and heat as she gradually impaled herself. Someone made a loud whistle of approval when she engulfed his ring. The seal was broken, and the pavilion was once again filled with the sounds of pawing, stamping, and encouraging hoots that only increased as she worked her way down to his sheath.

Her ass and belly were full of hard cock, and it was driving her a little wild inside. For propriety's sake she stayed up on her hands, when what she really wanted was to get down low, put her ass in the air, and really let him give it to her. Kaskyrbai had shown admirable restraint thus far, not losing control when she took his ring or even when he filled her balls-deep. This restraint did not long survive her first orgasm, and the mounting speed and forcefulness of his strokes pushed her down onto her forearms. And so she got her wish after all.

The next few minutes were a blur of pleasure. Bianca mumbled quietly, mostly to herself, begging him to fuck her, cum in her slutty ass, things along those lines. Her stud was in a feral trance breeding her and heard none of it. She came again as the head flared inside her, and her involuntary contractions finished him off. He buried himself with a series of jerking, twitching thrusts, his huge, hot testicles finally smacking against her pussy.

"Yeah, baby, cum for me!"

Her encouragement was superfluous. His balls were already lifting and spasming to deliver the first of many loads. She felt hot cum flooding her belly, the pressure building with each ejaculation. She rocked shallowly back and forth on his throbbing, rock-hard erection as he continued to paint her innards white. At length, the jets of semen slowed and stopped and the pressure diminished as his flare softened. Even semi-flaccid his cock we still enormous and reasonably hard, so she had a very enjoyable time as he slowly withdrew his full, obscene length.

A small flood of sticky cum poured out onto her inner thighs when his crown popped back out through her ring. He must have been paying attention to Zholbarys' conduct earlier, because he immediately covered her with her skirts and helped her to her knees. He clasped her tenderly around her slender waist, she around his muscular shoulders, and he set her down on the ground.

She felt a bit unsteady on her feet, but Kaskyrbai let her use him as support. She managed a bow for her admirers, bade them enjoy the rest of their wine, and excused herself to recover for the evening.

"You were reckless. With Rossana's safety, with mine, with yours. I have to assume with expenses. And your communication has just been..." she trailed off. Shala was sitting across from Bianca on a padded stool, flashing a brilliant smile with her razor teeth.

"It's just really terrible. Truly awful. I feel like like I'm failing to convey how very bad it is."

"That's fair." Shala's dark eyes glinted behind her spectacles in the firelight.

"But you put on a good show with minimal oversight. And that machine was very useful when it wasn't trying to kill us." Bianca groaned. "I feel honor-bound to recommend you to the marshal. With heavy, heavy qualifications."

Shala stood up in her seat and saluted incorrectly. "Thank you, commander!"

"I'm not a commander yet."

"Thank you, captain!"

"That's not a real rank."

A knock came from the post outside the tent. "Lady Bianca?"

"Please come in."

A young, sleepy-looking servant girl peeked in between the flaps. It was well past midnight.

"Prince Ayukhan is here. He wishes to speak with you in private."

"Of course, show him in." The girl's face disappeared. "Run along, please, Shala."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am."

Bianca stirred the fire as the goblin took her leave. Her patter had hardly died away before she heard the flaps opening to admit the grand captain. In the play of light and shadows, he looked even more careworn than before. He approached silently and stood next to her by the fire. He glanced at Rossana, curled up and bundled in wool blankets on Bianca's bed.

"I don't think she'll be waking up anytime soon. Couldn't bring myself to interrupt her sleep."

Ayukhan chuckled and looked down into the brilliant orange embers at the heart of the fire.

"That was quite a performance."

"Thank you," Bianca said, enjoying the heat of the flames. They remained silent for some time.

"Between you and me," he asked, still looking into the fire, "do you have any males like that?" She started to look toward him, but quickly thought better of it.

"I could arrange that," she said after brief reflection.

"Well then." She felt his firm grip on her shoulder. "I look forward to working with you," he said, and left as quickly as he'd come.

⁂⁂⁂

Next up

The Tower

A wizard and her familiar enjoy Bianca's services

Next next up:

A 2-3 chapter dungeon delve with an assortment of monsters. Haven't chosen all the species yet, so feel free to leave a comment if you'd like to see anything in particular.

12