The Whore

Story Info
A student's debt.
3.8k words
4.46
22k
11
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
487 Followers

THE VOYEUR

In a CCTV monitoring office somewhere in town, two security guards watch the monitors of Royal Tunbridge Wells closely. Their shifts are changing over.

"Keep camera 35 on for me. I'm hoping they'll be some action for me tonight." The attractive middle-aged woman says. She's big and fit, a forty-year-old army veteran.

"It's Wednesday, not much will happen. The Fridays shift was good. Those girls were busy as hell last week." The young man replies.

"It was payday for most people. Was SHE there?" The buxom beauty asks with a wistful smile.

"SHE was. She was searing hot too. I'd like to know why she does it, she's definitely hotter than the others." He replies almost drooling.

"She's certainly a knockout, not like the rest. That dress must be cum drenched. I'd love my 15 minutes with her, unfortunately, I doubt I'm her type." She frowns.

"I'll tell you what she's like after my go." The man laughs and his colleague feigns a cry.

The tall and powerful woman sits in front of the CCTV monitors scanning the town, but camera 35 never changes as it's fixed on the main screen.

"We'll be sacked if we're caught with this permanently up." She moans.

"You will! You're the unit supervisor. You're on your own tonight too" The man responds.

She raises her eyes and sits back with a cup of tea as she runs her hand over her natural blonde hair that's scraped back tightly into a short ponytail. "I'd leave Mary for her. I'd divorce her in a flash." She says.

"Yeah right, you carry on about her being the love of your life, and you'd leave her for a prostitute! Right! I'm off, see you tomorrow morning." The man declares laughing, putting a jacket on as he opens the office door to leave.

"Yeah, see ya." The woman doesn't turn away from the cameras.

She's bored, but after a short while, a brand new 4X4 car pulls into the back street. It's displayed clearly on camera 35. It's early evening too, and the high-definition CCTV catches everything in perfect detail.

It's not long before the passenger door opens.

"Fuck me, she's hot." The woman mutters. She leans forward, her cleavage heaves at her white short sleeve shirt and she puts her mug onto the desk, slopping it as she loses her focus to watch the hooker.

She stares intently at the screen. Nothing much happens as the pretty blonde gets out of the car, her long firm legs bare and gorgeous. She looks them over trying to zoom in for a better look. They look shapely, and firm and the light that shines from them suggests they're waxed. She pictures herself worshipping them. The smooth feel of them in her hands, her tongue running up and down them.

The CCTV operator is in lust for her. The whore has broad shoulders, and her skin looks fresh and supple. She imagines stroking her fingers delicately over her, smothering her in kisses. Her stomach summersaults as she catches her naked back. The tight black skirt cinches at her small waist.

Her black shiny dress is short and tight leaving little to the imagination.

The CCTV operator lets out a small uncontrolled moan as she surveys her. The only thing she'd possibly complain about is what appears to be her small breasts, but she accepts that the camera angle may not be doing her justice.

The girl, who must be early twenties, looks well made up with clean skin as she looks up at the camera.

"Oh, yeah baby, look at me you hot fucking bitch." The woman undoes her belt and trouser button before undoing her zip. "That's it, give me a smile."

It's as if the girl has deliberately looked up at her as if knowing she's being watched. Her sexy round jawline and her small mouth with thin lips smile slightly, and she purses her lips. Her long hair flows in the breeze looking freshly washed. The voyeur watches on picturing herself kissing the pursed lips, sliding her tongue into the little wenches mouth.

The operator slides her strong well-manicured hand into her trousers and between her legs. She feels herself soaking through her pubes. Her fingers easily slide into her hot snatch. Her arm muscles twitch at the slightest movement.

The girl walks to the back of the car and stands waiting, just as the driver's door pings open. Everything seems to be moving in slow motion.

"No...fucking...way! You little dyke." The voyeur is dumbstruck as an older woman gets out of the car and jogs around the back to the waiting hot whore.

It seems as though the two are talking. If only she could hear what was being said. They get into the car.

The peeping tom is fucking her fingers hard now into her squirming cunt. She can feel herself about to cum, just the thought, the vision of the girl with another woman has tipped her over the edge. Her gash is slippery and wet and she plays with herself in full excitement.

"FUCK, ME." The watching woman shouts. She zooms her camera in to see what she can, but the women are in the car and hidden from view.

The watching pervert fucks herself harder, rubbing her clit with her other hand. She imagines being in the back of the car with the whore. She bites her tongue and cums strongly against her hand. Her hips thrust her arse uncontrollably off the seat of the cheap office chair. She watches keenly to see what happens next.

Her fingers work herself up, churning at her senses. She cums, moans and braces herself against her desk as she does. She leaves her fingers in place as she plays with her erect clit and stares open-mouthed at the screens.

"I've got to meet her. I have to fuck her." She says to herself.

THE DRUG DEALER

Not long after the fresh-faced slag gets into the 4x4 a BMW pulls up to the gaggle of prostitutes waiting to be picked up.

"Hey, Tina. Come here." An angry-looking thug shouts from the car. His red Nike tracksuit is zipped to his chin and his face is scarred from the various fights he has found himself in.

Tina, a skinny twenty-four-year-old with the face of a sixty-year-old granny strolls over to the car gurning.

"Hi, Vince. Want some fun hun?" She cackles through lost teeth and cracked lips. Her white top is stained and her denim skirt could do with a wash too.

Vince laughs. "Fuck off you dirty slag." The crew in the car breaks into scathing laughter but Tina either doesn't realise she's being taunted or doesn't care.

"Who was that getting into that car?" Vince asks.

Tina looks about. "She calls herself Saffron, she's a student. She's nice, nice to us too." She says, before displaying a hacking cough.

"Fucking cough over there. I don't want your germs bitch." Vince spouts. "Where'd she come from?" He continues.

"Dunno, been here for a few months now though." She replies before spitting green phlegm to the pavement.

"Where she get her food?" He presses.

"She's clean. Does it for her debts." Tina wipes her nose on the back of her hand.

"I'll give you a free wrap if you take her for a smoke and push her to me. In fact, you can have one free wrap a day for a week." Vince offers, giving her a handsome toothy smile.

Tina's eyes widen. "You wouldn't? Fucking tease." She giggles unsure.

"In fact," Vince shouts and slaps his car door getting all of the girl's attention.

"The one who gets... What's her name..." he starts.

"Saffron." One of his lads in the back shouts.

"Yeah, Saffron. Whoever gets her buying smack from me by the end of the week, gets a free wrap a day for a week." He finishes. The girls all start muttering. "Take her for a smoke, I'll sort her out with her first score for free," Vince adds.

The car pulls off. "They all owe me. They'll get nothing for free." He laughs, and his cronies laugh too.

THE WHORE

Wednesday nights, are usually slow nights, but needs must. I usually work Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I wear my usual slutty outfit, providing easy access to my lady parts. I hate prostituting myself, but I overspend and being a student I need to get more money. I loathe it.

My credit card is maxed out, I've spent my money on clothes, waxes and make-up. My nails aren't usually cheap and the sexy heels I bought on Saturday are too expensive. I look forward to wearing them for some lucky lady soon though.

I'm in my usual spot with a few of the other girls. We laugh and joke together whilst we wait for our punters - cheating husbands, truckers, local cabbies, and weirdos - when a car pulls up next to me as the window winds down. "Are you working tonight love?" The silhouette of a woman looks at me and smiles. "Hi, yes sweetheart," I reply. I can't see much of her, and it's hard to make out her age. I lean into the window.

"Do you do girls?" she adds.

I look her car over, I can't tell much about the colour because of the light and I don't know much about cars but it looks nice.

"For the right price, I'll consider it," I reply. I know full well I will, if I wasn't so skint I'd do her for free. I like girls, I've only had relationships with girls, but being a prostitute, I sleep with men for the money. I find it disgusting, and cock makes me sick. I often throw my guts up after giving blow jobs, and straight sex makes my stomach turn.

I only have to do this for a few more months and then I can look for a proper paying job. I'm acing my University course and my grades are expected to be top of the class.

"Sex with me will be sixty quid if you have a strapon, finger me for forty and I'll eat you out for thirty," I tell her.

"That's a lot." The woman stares at me.

"Find someone as hot as me and as willing to eat your pussy then." Disappointed I push off from the car. I know I'm more than the rest, but I'm not losing my teeth to drugs, my skin is clean, and I look fresh.

I could escort, but this is quicker and I don't have to make pleasantries, spending too long with men that I despise.

"Ok, get in." I hear the doors click and I open the passenger door. "Do you know where we can go?" She asks.

The interior light flashes on as the door opens and I look around the car as I get in. I notice a child seat behind hers, the cream leather upholstery is pristine and the car smells new.

I look at my punter, her hands are in her lap, she's got bare, tanned legs and her light summer dress has ridden up her legs. Her chest isn't big, and her brown hair is shoulder length. I'd say she's mid-thirties.

I close the door and pull my seatbelt across. As the car slowly pulls off the doors lock shut. Usually, I'd be nervous, not knowing if this would be my last trick, but I'm with a woman and there's a baby seat in the back.

"My husband has got our daughter. I've left my friends early, so I thought I'd have some fun." She smiles. "It'll have to be quick." She states.

"Cool... Take the next left, then a right." I reply, not caring, she's talkative and shouldn't be telling me this.

"How old are you?" She asks

"21," I say.

"Ooh, you're young. What made you do this?" She concentrates on her driving, as she drives slowly.

"It came up in my career options," I say sarcastically.

"Really?" She turns her head to look at me. I see her glance down my legs. They're bare, white, and crossed. I look at them, and my feet in black pixie boots. The muscles of my thighs are defined and lines of their outline run down my legs.

My tight black dress clings to me, and I breathe in trying not to look fat. I know I'm not, but my black PVC halter neck dress isn't flattering. It was cheap and I only wear it for work.

"Ok, if you find somewhere to park along here, preferably not under a street light, we can get in the back," I advise.

The car slows in the deserted back street. The only disturbance we'll get could be from staff finishing shifts in McDonald's and Burger King.

"The far corner over there is free, park up there it's dark and no one will see," I say. She slowly parks up. "How do I move this seat forward?" I slide my hand under the seat looking for a bar.

"There are buttons on the side of the chair by the door." She replies. I slide my hand along and press. The seat moves up towards the ceiling. "Not that one." She giggles. I smile and press another. The back pushes me forward. "Not that button." I start laughing as I squash myself. "Try the longer button at the bottom." She suggests.

I feel across the buttons and press. The chair gently and smoothly slides forward. "Do your chair too. I'll kneel on the floor, you can get comfy on the seat." I smile at her as her chair moves forward.

I look behind our seats and survey the space we have. "That looks like it." The brunette says.

I open my door and climb out, I hitch my skirt high up my thighs and wait for her to get out and walk around. I look up at the CCTV camera. I don't know if anyone watches it, but if this is my last night on gods earth, at least they'll know my last movements.

She quickly removes herself from the car, closes her door softly, and jogs to me as I close my door.

The lady opens the back door for me to get in. My long, straight hair floats across my face as I bend to climb up. It's clean and conditioned which makes it light to the touch. I can smell the fructis from it. The long highlighted streaks cost me a few quid too. It's buying beauty products, and pretty things that's got me into trouble.

If I was more careful with my money, I wouldn't need to whore myself out. I get more money doing this though than I would be taking a student job in a local restaurant.

I kneel on the floor and watch her as she gets in. She's wearing rose gold trainers, her legs look fit and long. I know I'm going to enjoy this.

"Can I see your tits?" Her eyes search my cleavage moving quickly to stare at my chest keenly. As she grins, I nod and reach for the clip behind my neck and fold the top of the dress down exposing my white tits.

I kneel up for her and she leans forward and squeezes them with her soft hands. It's enjoyable, she's caring and delicate with me. Men usually squeeze them hard and bite me, they feel it's their right to hurt and bully me, whilst they have their fifteen minutes of fun.

She licks my nipples and traces her tongue across my skin. I shift uncomfortably on my knees as I let her kiss up my neck. It's sensual and adventurous. Her confidence and behaviour are of someone who knows her way around another woman.

I want to kiss her mouth, but I resist the urge. I don't kiss clients.

Reaching forward I gently push her off me and I spread her legs. Pushing her skirt up her I see she's commando. Tan lines make her look bright white. She has a small patch of hair above her clit, but other than that her wet twat is shaved and looks hungry.

Placing my hand on her pubis I stroke my thumb down her slit. It feels wet, it's pink and swollen at my touch. Her moans of pleasure make my cunt excitable.

I lower my face towards her cunny and inhale. She smells sweaty, a day's worth of horniness. She's clean, but only from her morning shower. I lick my flat tongue from the crack of her buttocks up her gash to her clit. It tastes bitter from my first lick and I open her exposing her pink rosette with my finger and thumb.

Her musky taste fizzles on my tongue, and I roll and stiffen it as I enjoy her wetness. I concentrate on her clit and labia. Her pussy folds redden and her hips jolt as I feel her with my wet muscle.

Licking up her clit, I purse my lips around it and suck. I feel it swell and grow in my mouth and I lap at it. Her pussy folds puff. She leaks and wets.

I lick, savouring her flavours the sourness hits my mouth. The smooth texture of her love box lets my tongue slip and slide in and around her delectable pussy.

My fingers work to open her squelching prize. Her legs open wide, her knee against the baby seat her other ankle on the headrest of the chair in front. She's contented lying back, her fingers helping spread her cunt for me to fuck.

My fingers slide in, working her, trying to bring her off as I continue licking and sucking. Her cunt is responsive to my fingers, squelching and pressing. Her hole is tight but loosening, the moans and groans are a pleasure to my ears.

I hold her legs, soft and smooth, open. I'm ecstatic to be paid by a woman, a straight mother. My pussy starts to react and I quickly give myself a quick rub and squeeze my clit between my finger and thumb before returning to hers.

I suck at her clit and press my fingers further into her snatch. I curl my middle finger around searching for her bobbled ledge. The patch of bobbles that I like to stroke. I love it when my girlfriends touch me and work me there.

She shifts and fidgets as I finger fuck her and suck her off. I'm enjoying this trick. My middle finger finds what it's been searching for and my finger curls back, teasing with presses and strokes.

My heart skips a beat at the sight of her watching me with a smile. I smile back at her with my mouth full of cunt. My nose tickles from the small square of pubes. Usually, my hair is pulled and my face is forced with a cock rammed down my throat. Today I'm allowed to patiently enjoy eating pussy.

My wrist aches as I hold it in place, my finger works inside of her hungry hole and I suck her stiffening clit between my lips. She's becoming restless and her moans are more audible.

Her arse rises encouraging my act to bring her off, and she starts to tremble uncontrollably under me. I lick and suck, and I sense her cum.

"Fuck, that was good," she exclaims. I sit back and screw my finger in her cunt some more and rub my fingers over her clit. I withdraw my hand and offer it to her to lick. She refuses, to be honest, apart from being in her she doesn't know where else it's been.

"Thank you," she says. "I aim to please." I grin. I wish I could be paid to fuck more women.

She gets herself composed and I do my dress back up. I wipe my hand on the inside of my legs and my arse as she opens the car door to get out. Her arse swings as she exits the car and we close the door. I'm taken aback as she pushes me against the car and kisses my neck. I hold her waist.

"Fancy meeting again?" She asks.

"I'm in my usual spot if I'm working," I reply.

"Can I book you?" She looks at me and she looks away as our eyes meet.

"I'm not sure about giving my number out," I tell her. It would be nice if this could become a regular thing though, I think to myself.

"It's just that I have a couple of friends who might get a kick out of having a sexy sex worker fuck them." She smiles and strokes my arm as I'm cornered between her and her car. The idea has become more tempting.

"Come on, what do you think? It's obvious you like girls. Think how much you'd earn from my little group, or with them on your own?" She's persuasive, and I'd love to try group sex. The money would be very welcome.

"Ok." I relent. I give her my number.

"Great. I'll be in touch. Get in and I'll give you a lift back." She opens the door for me and I get back in.

Both in the car she opens her purse and pays me, she tips well. "That's for making me cum." She says with a smile.

We drive back in contented silence and I don't feel the need to talk. We eventually pull up and I get out of the car and she thanks me before driving off.

The girls on the pavement all sidled up to me. It's unusual. I get on with them and we talk, but they don't usually crowd me.

"Hey, Saffron. Fancy a smoke?" Tina asks through a wonky smile.

I shake my head at her. "I don't thanks, but you carry on."

"Oh go on." She gets a plastic tube out and some foil.

"No, definitely not." I back off a little.

"Has it been busy girls?" I try and change the subject and feel, for perhaps the first time since my first couple of days working here apprehensive of the other girls. Before I got to know them I kept myself to myself, I was worried about what they'd think of me. We'd had small rows about our spots, punters and turns. But I held my own and we are friendly with each other. I look out for them, and I hope they would me.

Yesok1
Yesok1
487 Followers
12