The Whore at the Not Fussy Party

Story Info
Nerdy slut passed around at a party.
1.4k words
3.73
50.8k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a1fiend
a1fiend
112 Followers

In my early twenties while I was at university, we had a "Not Fussy" party. You know the type of thing. Find a girl that's shall we say is not as glamorous as you'd normally try for. Ply her with booze and see where it leads. Occasional you'll get lucky and find a horny fatty you can slum it with for the night.

Well, that particular night we hit the jackpot. I'd found her studying in the library and started chatting to her. She was a shy chubby redheaded math nerd that was a little awkward and a lot starved of attention. All it took was a little interest and a little flattery and she readily agreed to come along.

Before finishing her first drink I had her up in one of the bedrooms sucking my cock. By the time she was on hands and knees at the end of the bed about to take my cock word had stared to spread about the whore upstairs. Guys were coming up for a look. Some laughed at the site of her big white ass giggling as I fucked her. Others groped at her big tits that had been ripped out of her dress and swung freely beneath her. A couple even took out their cocks out and jerked off, spraying there cum over her.

She just kept throwing her hips back in unison with my cock oblivious to what was going on around her it seemed. Even when I came inside her and my spent cock slipped out of her only to be instantly replaced by a rock-hard cock from one of the guys in the cue that had formed behind me. She just kept throwing her hips back onto whoever's cock was inside her.

By the time she did the half-naked walk of shame in the early hours of the next morning she'd ended up being fucked by nine guys. That was pretty much it. Other than seeing her around campus occasionally and the legend of the whore at the Not Fussy party growing with each new freshman year I never saw her again.

Today I'm thirty-five and run a trucking company. We needed a new person in accounts and I'd been interviewing candidates for a couple of days. My next interview walked in. A tall redhead wearing way too much make-up and a power suit that I'm guessing she had to be poured into because she was definitely trying to burst out of it. She would have been mid to late thirties. A little on the chubbier side than I liked but she looked okay.

It bugged me right from the start that I couldn't put my finger on it. I knew I knew her I just couldn't work out how till it hit me about five minutes in. It had to be her. I went through the motions of the interview and told her we'd be in touch. She was almost at the door when she stopped and turned back.

"You're not going to give this job to a girl like me" she said in a voice resigned to her fate. I mustn't have been as good an actor as I thought. She'd clearly remembered me and sound fairly confident that I'd remembered her. I was lost for words at this stage but before I had a chance to answer she continued.

"I'm not like that anymore, please I really need this job." A long awkward pause followed till I eventually said "pity, I'd be likely to hire you if you were."

I'm not really sure why I said that. Certainly, at that stage I didn't have a plan. It's just what came out. Who knows maybe subconsciously I did have a plan? Regardless after what she said next the plan became crystal clear in my head.

"Please, I'll do anything" great fucking words aren't they? She just stood there staring at the floor after she said them. I let her stew in her own discomfort for another long awkward pause before finally breaking the silence with "show me what you'll do for the job."

She just stood there as if she was frozen to the spot. I just stood there waiting.

Her eyes began darting up and down, looking at me then back to the floor before she took her first tentative step towards me. She stood nervously in front on me looking everywhere other than directly at me.

"Come on" I prompted causing her to sigh audibly before dropping to her knees. She can claim all she want's that she's not the same girl. But the slut on her knees in front of me sure seemed like she knew what she was doing. She had my pants unbuttoned and my cock out without further prompt. I just stood there looking down at her as she stroked my cock to get me hard.

Reaching down I gently placed my hand under her chin lifting her head upwards so she had no choice but to look at me. "Show me how much you want this job" is all I needed to say for her to swallowed my cock.

Fuck did she know how to suck cock. All the way in down past her throat and on the way back out she'd wrap both hands around it and be almost stroking it as it came out. She had me rock hard in a minute.

It's a pity that I didn't get to sample her cock sucking abilities all those years ago. Young men are impatient, I was back then so only thought to fuck her pussy. I wasn't going to make the same mistake again.

The way she was sucking my cock she'd have made me coming in another minute or so but I had other plans. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and in the same motion reached down and picked her up by both arms raising her to her feet. Holding one of her arms firmly and without saying a word I walked her from the middle of the room across to my desk. With a quick spin she's now got her back towards me.

"Bend over" I instruct and she obeys.

"Lift your skirt" again she obeys.

"Take of your panties off." This time she hesitates for a second but obeys and they hit the floor. I'm standing behind her stroking my hard cock at the view when it occurs to me that there's another hole I didn't get to fuck all those years ago.

She flinches and turns towards me when she feels the head of my cock press against her asshole. Shaking her head, she whispers "no."

"Are you sure, I thought you wanted this job" I said. She drops her head as she turned back into position before faintly whispering "okay."

She'd barely finished saying it before my cock is buried balls deep in her ass. She clinched instantly and let out a groan as it slid in. From there I banged her ass relentlessly for the next ten minutes or so. The steady tempo to start with soon replaced with thrusts smashing into her so hard that my desk would slide a little bit further away from where it started with each one.

With a fist full of her hair used to pull her head back towards me and my hand pressed firmly into the small of her back to ensure her ass stayed up in the air. I smashed her ass trying to destroy it. She'd let out a groan with each thrust and whimpered in between till I was finally ready to come. Now the fistful full of hair is used to pull her up to her feet in order to be able to push her back down onto her knees so I could finish in her face.

I plastered my load all over her face even forcing my spent cock into her mouth to make sure she got every last drop. Then with my pants still down around my ankles I collapsed into my chair to get my breath back. She stayed motionless on her knees for a bit before getting up and starting to straighten herself up.

I just sat in my chair almost looking through her. It took a couple of minutes for her to tidy herself up so she didn't look like she'd just been fucked in the ass. When she'd finished, she just stood there awkwardly not really knowing what to do, I guess.

"You can go, I'll see you Monday."

a1fiend
a1fiend
112 Followers