The Whore Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it is with someone like you -- a nice-looking, intelligent, successful and kind man but with a no-nonsense streak, HELL YES!" she replied, the "HELL YES!" delivered at maximum decibels.

"Can we meet Friday for me to give you my answer? Say 1:00 p. m., here?" I inquired.

"I'd like nothing better," she grinned. Then she came over to me, got on her knees, and sucked my cock while she massaged my balls. I instinctively reached down and manipulated her puffy nipples. I do believe that despite how she had just sucked the life out of me that her ministrations to my private parts was so expert that I might have gotten fully hard again. However, before that happened she stopped, giggled, and said "Only one fuck for the audition -- sorry. I hope that we have a deal Friday."

I groaned as I watched Aphrodite-plus get dressed in her young man disguise, and exit the room with an ass wiggle.

****************

Obviously I had a lot to think about from that Tuesday afternoon until Friday afternoon. One decision that was easily made was that I would continue fucking Karina as long as I could -- the money was no object. My main concern was whether the "business arrangement" she had proposed would pass IRS muster. Because of the business that I'm in we get periodic audits, and I have to have everything on the up-and-up. Also, there was no way that I would be renting hotel rooms twice a week. By Thursday night I had a complete plan in place.

When Karina came to the Four Seasons on Friday, I planted a passionate kiss on her even before she removed her young man disguise. When we broke contact she chuckled "Does that mean that we have a deal?"

"Close," I snickered, and handed her a check for $3,000 drawn on one of my many "secret" accounts.

We stripped quickly but this time there would be foreplay. We quickly got into a sixty-nine, and her pussy was even more delectable than I thought that it would be. I could have sucked and fingered it all day, except for the fact that she had two intense orgasms and with amazing strength for someone her size pushed me off and mounted me.

Like Tuesday her dynamic cunt sucked as large a volume of spunk as I had ever produced from my balls, resulting in debilitating orgasms for both of us. However, this time I was determined to recover before she did because I knew that what I would do next would "seal the deal" in more ways than one.

While Karina was still groggy, I lifted her off of me and then went after her pussy again with my tongue and fingers, this time focusing on her clit. She soon screamed and shook in orgasm again, and then went limp.

I smugly got up, put a towel on a chair, and sat down on it. I probably felt as good as any other time in my life after sex; I had just had several wonderful carnal experiences and had sexually wiped out the whore next door, who also happened to be the sexiest woman that I had ever seen in my life.

When Karina regained awareness she glanced at me, smiled, and said "Believe it or not, that's the first time that anyone has ever given me oral after fucking me. I like it. No, make that I REALLY like it. Are you trying to get me to pay you rather than the other way around?" The last sentence was delivered with a chuckle.

I now was probably as proud as I ever was after any sexual encounter in my life.

I just chuckled. "Let's shower, get dressed -- or not -- and then talk."

That's what we did, the shower experience much like that on Tuesday. Once we dried off I determined that we needed to be clothed to have our business discussion since otherwise I would be too distracted by the glowing beauty of the whore next door. Karina fake pouted as we dressed.

We sat down at the table in the room, I pulled out the spreadsheets that I had created over the last two days, gave her a copy to keep, and explained the spreadsheet a copy that we looked at together.

"Let me start out with the basic facts. The scenario you proposed will not work for me because my company is often audited and the business deductions you propose won't fly. Also, to be honest I don't want to share you with anyone else except Harrison. Plus, I want you to have more disposable income than you have now. Here's my plan..." I said.

I explained to her that I could gift her $4350 a week that she would not have to pay tax on, which would result in an increase in her disposable income of $250 a week over what it was now with two clients.

"But I thought that I'd have to pay tax on any gift, and/or that you would, after $15,000 a year," she replied in surprise.

"That hasn't been the case for a long time. The present law is that you pay no tax, and I merely have to file a return for any gift to one person of more than $15,000 a year. So if I give you roughly $220,000 a year that goes against your lifetime ceiling of $11,200,000. Only if I ultimately give you more than that amount over your lifetime does either of us actually have to pay tax," I proudly announced.

"No shit -- over eleven million dollars?" she exclaimed. Obviously her brain was working overtime when she followed with "That means that it would be over fifty years at that rate before there were any tax consequences."

"Two more things. First I want you to find a condo near my office that I can purchase for business purposes for putting up out-of-town clients. The condo would need to have a small bedroom with a different entrance that we could use even if occupied. We could have it modified if it otherwise fits our needs -- I don't want to keep renting hotel rooms," I grinned.

"No problem," she chuckled.

"The second thing: unless there is some issue with Haley and Kristen -- the kids always take precedence over anything else -- you have to be available to meet me at the condo within two hours after I call you, anywhere from one to five days a week," I continued.

"You think that I'm a call girl?" she laughed. "That's also no problem if you're my only client."

"So, do we have a deal?" I asked, holding out my hand.

"What's with this handshake shit," she sniped, pushing my hand away.

She got down on her knees, opened up my fly, and despite the fact that she had completely drained me just forty five minutes earlier, proceeded to give me a blowjob for the ages that left me nothing more than a quivering blob of happy protoplasm once she sucked every last drop of cum out of me.

Karina stood up, laughed at me, and said "That's my way of saying HELL YES we have a deal. This first two weeks are at the discounted rate of $3,000. Give me one week to break it off with my other client, then I'm yours and Harrison's alone."

We passionately kissed goodbye. I had to nap for thirty minutes to regain my strength to go back to work.

************

After three months with Karina, I was the happiest and most fulfilled that I had ever been in my life. In pillow talk she said that she was too -- and even though she was the whore next door I believed her because I saw her almost every day interacting with her kids or others, and she had an iridescent glow and smile at all times.

Not only was the sex with Karina -- averaging three-four times a week -- out of this world, but I couldn't help myself. I fell in love with her. I withheld that information from her -- why spoil a good thing. The $4350 that I direct deposited in her account from one of my secret ones every Monday of every week was the most worthwhile money that I had ever spent.

I found out why her pussy was so snug and how it could literally strangle every ounce of cum out of me. She not only worked out at least ninety minutes a day, with weights, jogging, bicycling, and/or kayaking -- but she did Kegel exercises at least twenty minutes a day. She took her job seriously.

There were many strange effects that emanated from my relationship with Karina. The first was that when I was working I was able to concentrate more than ever -- probably twice as much. This was not only due to my enhanced satisfaction with life, but because I didn't have even the slightest concern about what Tiffany thought of me. As a result I am absolutely confident that after three months with Karina my gross receipts increased ten times as much as I was paying Karina and for the condo that she located and we had modified according to our specifications.

The second strange effect was getting up enough nerve to eliminate the irritation that I felt with the increased focus on materialism that my twenty and twenty two year old daughters were experiencing. I sat them down -- with Tiffany in the room so that she knew all about it -- and told them flat out how unhappy I was with their present sense of entitlement. "From this moment forward, neither of you will get a dime from me unless this summer you work free for non-profits, and eight hours a week during the school year. I already have jobs lined up for you -- forty-fifty hours a week during the summer, eight hours during the school year. Only if you work diligently for the non-profits will I pay for college your junior year for you, Christen, and graduate school for you, Amanda; also, I'll give you $1500 a week spending money."

"That's not very fair..." Tiffany started to say; the girls were too shocked to say anything.

"Shut the fuck up, Tiffany," I snarled. "You're the one responsible for their present character flaws. They're just emulating you. If you don't like it then you support them -- but I'm now putting you on an allowance of $6,000 a week and not a cent more. You can divorce me if you don't like it -- and I guarantee that you will come out with less than that -- you do remember the prenup we signed at your father's insistence don't you?" The last sentence was delivered with a double snarl -- if there is such a thing.

There was some crying and moaning, but Amanda and Christine not only put in their forty-fifty hours a week, the directors of the non-profits that employed them told me that they were diligent workers who after the first two weeks developed a real sense of empathy that replaced their sense of entitlement, and that they became believers in helping others.

The third strange effect was that my already high libido increased even more. There was no way that Karina and I could legitimately work out seeing each other for sex on weekends, and I sure as hell wasn't going to hire another whore, or have an affair. That left Tiffany. Even though I no longer loved her, her body was as exceptional as almost any other forty six year old on the planet.

Shortly after my come-to-Jesus meeting with Amanda and Christine about midnight on a Saturday night I had a come-to-Jesus consultation with Tiffany. We had come back from a great party, and as she took off her fancy clothes and reached for a "granny" nightgown, I grabbed it from her.

"I'm tired of these old complete cover-ups. From now on, on Saturday night you're sleeping naked so it's easier for me to do to you what I intend to," I sneered.

"What the Hell does that mean; I don't want sex tonight, you animal, and I won't be plied with Drambuie, so just beat off if you're horny," she snarled.

Grabbing both of her wrists and staring into her eyes I said "Actually, Tiffany dear; I'm going to fuck you tonight, and every Saturday night for the foreseeable future. You have only four realistic choices. One, report me for rape -- which will completely destroy your lifestyle if I'm in jail. Two, divorce me -- and live with the prenup. Three, follow the 1912 -- which seems about the time your sexual attitude thrived -- advice of Lady Hillingdon and lie down on your bed, open your legs and think of England when your husband approaches you naked; or four, cut my balls off in my sleep or bite off my dick when I shove it in your mouth."

I have to give Tiffany credit; she put up a good, though losing, fight. She was really pissed when I tied her hands to our headboard with two of her expensive scarfs, and she complained bitterly after I fucked her once doggy that I had her suck me to get hard again, and then lubed and fucked her ass. She pretended that she was even more pissed when after the ass fuck I cleaned off my cock and fingered her pussy and sucked on her clit until the little blue pill that I had taken took hold, and then fucked her in the concubine position.

While there is no doubt that Tiffany had at least four orgasms (though she wouldn't admit it the next day), I in essence treated her like a whore -- while I made love to the actual whore next door, Karina -- and actually was only looking out for my pleasure. Since Tiffany did not have Karina's abilities (nor did I take little blue pills with Karina), nor did I have unlimited time with Karina like I did with Tiffany, I understood why I was able to get it up three times with Tiffany, but only once per session with Karina.

Of course the next day Tiffany called me an animal, and rarely talked to me; but I didn't give a shit. Just to irritate her -- although I found out later that it had the opposite effect -- several times during the day I slapped her ass and mumbled "You are one prime piece of ass Tiffany; prime."

I did wonder about whether Tiffany would take the rape-report, divorce, or genitals-mutilating, options after I had been fucking her two or three times every Saturday night for three months and she was still calling me names and giving me the cold shoulder every Sunday. Then, by happenstance, I was clued in to why she "put up with it."

We were at our country club on a Saturday afternoon. After a swim, when I went to talk to the catering manager about an upcoming business event I was hosting at the club, I saw Tiffany in a small out-of-the way lounge talking with seven or eight of her pretentious female buddies. When I couldn't find the caterer, as I walked back toward the main lobby I passed behind a curtain bordering the lounge that Tiffany was in and heard something that sounded like "I don't get enough sex from my husband."

I stopped, made sure that I could not be seen, and opened up my ears. I heard lots of things but what was of most interest was a basically three-way discussion between a woman who was obviously new to the club and that I didn't recognize -- but who the others called "Cora" -- Tiffany, and a pompous friend of Tiffany's by the name of Rosamund Felicity Worthington.

Rosamund: "You shouldn't complain about lack of sex, Cora; you could have Tiffany's problem."

Tiffany: "Oh, Rose; you shouldn't tell the whole world my sad state of affairs."

Cora: "No, tell me please. I can keep a secret."

Rosamund: "Like everyone doesn't already know, Tiffany," chortle, chortle.

Tiffany: "Oh, all right. My husband rapes me three times every Saturday night. He seems to think that he can put his penis into my vagina or rear end in any position that he wants to. He's an animal."

Cora: "Do you orgasm?"

Tiffany: "Well...I don't like to admit it, but I orgasm multiple times. If he wasn't such a brute and if he gave me a choice I might actually like it; but he simply does what he wants with me, treating me like a three dollar whore."

Rosamund: "I told you a dozen times you that should report him for rape."

Unknown voice: "Oh, shut up Rosie, you know damn well that Tiffany does enjoy it and looks forward to it -- otherwise she wouldn't always be pretend whining about it."

Undeterred Rosamund: "Tell Cora the worst part, Tiffany."

Tiffany: "Well about every other Saturday night he sticks a gross awful thing called a 'butt plug' in my rear end and then penetrates my poor vagina with his big cock. With the butt plug in it feels like his cock is as thick as a wine bottle, and it completely fills me and usually renders me comatose when he ejaculates in me. I can barely walk the next day, and seminal fluid runs down my thighs until Sunday afternoon," sigh, forlorn look.

Cora: "I could only dream about being penetrated three times in an evening or to be completely filled up and have sex fluid run down my legs the next day. You really have nothing to complain about Tiffany; I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat."

After that everyone was talking at once; it appeared that the opinions were equally split about what a horrible existence Tiffany had, and about how lucky she was. From the tone of the comments it appeared that the "horrible existence" crowd was actually more jealous than the "lucky" crowd was.

I silently slipped away.

Ever after that when I walked down the halls of the country club I paid more attention to the reaction of the women. Almost without exception every woman in my age range gave me a sly grin whenever they saw me.

***********

After I had been enjoying Karina's heavenly pussy, tits, and mouth -- there was no need to fuck her ass her pussy and tits were so spectacular -- about six months, on a Saturday afternoon Tiffany came to me with a request. "Dalton, we haven't been on a vacation yet this year, and I know that you get upset if I try and arrange one with my girlfriends. Therefore, I propose that we go to Paris for a week or ten days -- I know that you can get away from your business that long."

Getting away from my business for ten days was no problem. Giving up Karina for ten days was. My gears started turning in my head.

"Did you hear me, Dalton?" Tiffany impatiently asked after I stood there like a statue for a good minute.

"I'm thinking dear," I said. Then inspiration hit.

"I'll tell you what, Tiffany. I'll try to get away for seven days. You can stay a week longer if you want to. However, during those seven days I will -- I repeat WILL -- be fucking you every day. Also, you will then not complain if I take a five day fishing trip later this year."

"Do you always have to be an animal, and so crude," Tiffany huffed; although when she turned to ostensibly blow her nose I saw a small smile. "Can't we just do the dirty deed one day?"

"Absolutely not; you either understand that you're getting porked, in any position that I choose, every day, or I'm simply not going -- nor are you," I responded in my most no-nonsense voice.

"Can we at least restrict it to once a day," she moaned.

"Maybe," I said; after a pause I continued: "I'd be willing to agree to no more than ten fucks during the seven days I'm there."

"God, you're such an animal," Tiffany moaned. "OK, I'll make the arrangements. What dates would be good for you?"

"I'll let you know Monday night. Now -- in the meantime -- this talk of fucking has made me horny," I growled.

"No, stop it you fucking bastard," Tiffany snarled as I grabbed her and pulled her toward me. After I massaged her tits a while -- while she was wildly swinging at me, doing no damage -- I turned her around, pulled down her shorts and underwear with one yank from my left hand, with my right hand bent her over a padded chair in the living room, and shoved my already completely rigid cock into her surprisingly moist pussy. "Maybe the talk of fucking for a week made her horny too," caromed through my head as I started pumping.

I had a really nice orgasm when I emptied my balls into her eventually soaking wet pussy. I know from the trembling of her entire body that she had two orgasms, although she would never admit it. Once I pulled out, cuddled her for a few minutes, and then swatted her bare ass with my classic comment "You really are one prime piece of ass, Tiffany; yes, definitely prime," she pulled up her shorts and panties, regained her composure, and shouted "bastard," over her shoulder as she stormed out of the room.

I was able to work my deal with Tiffany so that I did fuck her ten times during the week in France (she was very active eight of those ten fucks, including one with a butt plug), and I was able to work it with Karina and her family so that we both were ostensibly out of town, in different locations for five days and four nights. Actually this was first time that we ever spent the night together, and it was beyond my already sky high expectations to knock off a willing piece of goddess ass in the middle of the night, and cuddle her the next morning.