The Whoremaker Ch. 03

Story Info
Mikey's Dad explains.
3.8k words
4.54
12.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please ignore any spelling and grammatical errors. I am still searching for an editor.

"Richard! It's not what it looks like."

Dad took a few steps inside, and turned to shut the door. I didn't know what was more surprising, that dad hadn't already murdered me or that the spell I put on mom had immediately worn off.

"I don't know what came over me Richard, I just..."

Dad turned towards me, my dick now flaccid. Yet still inside mom, who was now moving off me. Dad took his time, placing the helmet on the nearby counter and the cake next to it. It looked like a biker helmet, I didn't know he rode a bike.

"Dad, listen mom was just trying to show me."

"Mikey, shut up, now!"

I didn't say a word as dad finally stood over me. My mom was standing next to me, her head down. I could tell she was extremely ashamed. This was unusual, my whole life mom had often been the one with authority. Even though, dad spent only a handful of days with us before running back off to work. Mom was just as much a nag to me as she was to him, yet her she was head down. Cowering in fear to how dad would react to the blatant incest.

"Jenny, go upstairs. I need to speak to Mikey."

"Richard I need to explain," mom pleaded.

"Jenny, upstairs now!" Dad shouted. Mom briskly followed the order and collected her bra and robe. I stared at her curves as she went upstairs, my mind unable to see her as a parent. Now she was the woman I lost my virginity too, if only briefly.

'smack!' A slap to my head.

"I can see that it wasn't just her who was having dirty thoughts," dad added.

"Dad it's not mom's fault, she was..."

"Son, stop talking. Pull up your pants and get up." He said this before turning and collecting the helmet. I followed his orders, still afraid of what was to come. He got to the door and opened it, leaned against it and waited patiently as I got ready.

I spotted the cake, it said 'Happy Birthday Son, sorry for fucking your mom.' I briefly smiled at the joke, especially the irony that I was fucking her too.

"Hurry up."

I jumped into action, walking outside the door and spotting the bike dad was riding. He closed the door and led me to it.

"Hop on."

"Where are we going?" I asked, hoping he'd perhaps be lenient with me.

"Son, stop talking and do as I say, and put this on." He placed the helmet on my head, and put on the spare. He got on the bike and I followed suit before he sped of into the night. I held on to him for dear life, as he didn't even consider the speed limits. I'd never been on a bike, let alone any vehicle going this fast.

I peered to check the speedometer, only to see the indicator pointing at 150 mph. I felt like throwing up, but with the helmet on, most of it would just cover my face. I decided to tough it out, think about or pretend I'm somewhere else. The immense amount of G-force as well as the cold night air blowing past me kept reminding me exactly where I was.

Was this dad's plan, to murder me with speed. Is this my punishment for fucking mom, I mean sure my powers more than likely made her do it. However, she literally forced the issue. Just as I was about to beg for my life, dad made a hard left into what seemed to be a concealed road. I knew that we were now riding on the nearby park but this part of it was a place I'd never been before.

"You still awake back there?"

I was still a bit woozy, "Yeah, I'm still alive."

"Good!" He said as we reached a small clearing. The half moon made it partially visible, it was some sort of campfire. He stopped near it, and I quickly got off the death trap. Once he got off, he took the helmet of me and took off his.

"Now, Mikey we can talk." That sounded ominous, like he wanted a really secluded place.

"Look, I'll move out, I'll stay away from mom." Dad put his arm around my shoulder.

"Mikey, enough. Let's sit by the campsite and then you'll answer some of my questions"

We walked together, in a bit of a different mood from before. The seriousness replaced with some form of adoration. Something I rarely experienced, from dad at least. Hugs were moms thing, especially when I woke up on time, behaved or got good grades.

We sat down, with only the sound of owls, rustling of leaves in the wind, and with not a single soul other than the two of us nearby.

"Okay son, I want you to tell me what happened today. Don't leave out a single detail, no matter how weird or crazy it is"

I didn't understand, did he really just ask me about my day.

"You're not mad?"

He chuckled, "nah, I'm just stunned. Stop stalling, what happened today, from the start to when I arrived."

"Okay, if you say so."

I started from my dream, then got to the bathroom incident, then mom's weird question about Ellie. I then explained the bus event with Zahra, and then the sexual encounter with Ellie, Mrs Robinson, the bus back home and then mom.

I went into detail, as if I was telling a story. This took me a few minutes because I needed to explain what I was thinking about and then what happened when my powers took charge. It wasn't easy, to do with my dad. The more I told him about it, the easier it got, he didn't seem surprised or shocked. He seemed more curious, but nodded like he understood everything.

Once I was done, explaining that mom was the final test to see if I had these powers. Dad smiled, the smile you see fathers give their sons when they realise their son isn't gay. Not that I ever did anything to suggest that, but it was definitely a positive expression.

"Hmm, you know they said it was possible, but I never thought my own son would be the one."

What did he mean by the one?

"What are you talking about? Doesn't any of this surprise you? Isn't any of this shocking to you?" I said, in an exasperated tone. It felt like this was all a joke to him.

"Son, listen very carefully okay. You may need to take a few deep breaths for what I'm about to tell you."

I wondered what would come out of his mouth next, this was all a prank for my birthday and everyone including the crowd on the bus was in on it. Paid actors, or that this was all some 3D game that I didn't realise I entered.

"You are, not completely human."

"I'm what?"

"You are a descendent of the deadly sins of Lucifer, a demon in our case."

I don't believe him, how could I. I've been a normal kid my whole life. Now suddenly I'm a devil, that doesn't make sense.

"Dad, you're not making any sense here."

Just then, my dad's eyes gleamed red. So bright that you'd think a fire had erupted inside him. Our campsite was lit up, his skin being the source. He looked like something from a sci-fi movie, or a horror. He turned and breathed fire on to the pile of wood in front of us.

I jumped off my seat, and fell. Crawling away as I saw his body return to normal.

"Believe me now." He turned back to me.

"How do I know you didn't possess my father and are now tempting me."

"Oh my gosh, because I know you used to wet your bed until you were like 9. You told me you smooched that girl Stacy Mathews when at most it was a peck on the cheek. How about the amount of time you spend masturbating, you want us to talk about that."

While the bed-wetting and masturbating was something mom could have told him. I only told dad about the Stacy Mathews thing in an attempt to impress him.

"Okay, so this is real. I'm not even human."

Dad corrected me.

"You are human, partially, you are also a demon or devil or whatever humans call us. You are a deadly sin, one of them at least. The epitome of lust, your powers as you call them are actually how your demon soul feeds. Just like an incubus, actually. It is different, you won't morph into the someone else's ideal appearance. Since you're part human, you can definitely live without feeding it. Sadly, headache, dizziness and soon great pain will haunt you until you have a sexual encounter."

That explained the dizziness I had, which ended the moment my mother started touching me.

"You're early, you weren't supposed to mature yet, it often matures around your 21st or 22nd birthday. I've never heard of anyone's demon side blooming this early."

"Dad, you're saying a whole lot here, and I don't think I'll remember half of it," dad slapped his forehead.

"You know your generation's attention span has been destroyed by your iPhones, anyway my point is the powers usually come when the human sex drive is somewhat normal. For you to be getting your abilities this early, it means you're going to have one hell of a year."

"Oh my god!" I say in despair.

"He can't help you, more so he won't. That's not the point, understand that whenever you have sexual thoughts. Humans who can see you, smell you, touch you or are able to hear you will be influenced by those sexual thoughts. The more depraved they are, the more powerful they are. You can only affect people you are attracted to, that's why men aren't affected. Having said that, women when facing resistance can transfer your orders on to men if the men are attracted to them. So you can basically make most people you meet have sex with each other or with you for your own pleasure."

I sat head in hands, unbelievable. Why now? Why here? Why me?

"Why didn't you tell me all this sooner."

"Did you not hear what I said, son, I didn't expect it to happen today. There's actually a lot more you need to know, like your powers aren't limited to just events. You can also fundamentally change the personality and sexual proclivities of the humans you encounter."

"Stop! Please, I don't want to know any more. I want my normal life back, I want to be powerless and make girls like me for me."

Dad pats my back, perhaps he understood this was too much for me.

"Listen, son, I don't mean to push all of this on you. You're a bit too young to be having to deal with all of this. Trust me, though, girls will like you for you, powers or not. You'll get the hang of it. Just work on controlling yourself, and enjoy it a bit. Isn't there a girl at school whose chest you want to see, or perhaps some awfully mean girl who needs to be fucked into submission."

A few names came to mind, many of my hot classmates. Some of the cheerleaders and even Stacy who I've not got a grudge against.

"Okay, so now that I've explained all that, it's time for you to go. Also, don't tell your mother about all of this. Humans can't know we exist."

"Why?" I turned to look at him, "How are you going to get home, you just going to stay here. Mom was waiting for you, I'm pretty sure she was dressed up for you."

"Ha, Jenny, she'll be fine. She's got you now."

Did he just give me the greenlight to...

"Dad, are you saying it's okay for me to?"

Dad smiled, an ironically devilish smile. One that made me think he pretended to be upset this whole time to make me lose my shit.

"You did all of this on purpose, the act, the driving."

"Maybe some of it. I'll come by to check up on you after some time, here's your birthday gift."

He tossed me the keys to the Bike, which I barely caught.

"Dad, I don't even have a driver's licence." I stated, holding them up.

"Oh a few more things, your body is going to experience some changes, nothing too crazy."

"Nothing too crazy?" More unpleasant surprises. He didn't seem too interested in answering any of my questions. Where was he going? Why wasn't he coming back home? What changes were going to occur? It felt like this was a test. He was giving me the room to figure everything out for myself. Suffice to say, he didn't say much more as we sat next to the fire. I decided its best I go back home.

The next morning...

Last night's events really had a number on me, for one, the ride back home was some of the slowest bike riding you'd ever see. The other thing was when I got back I found mom solemnly sitting alone in the kitchen. I explained to her that dad wasn't mad, which she found confusing. I explained he just wanted to tell me what being a man is and that he needed some time to come to terms with what he just saw.

This didn't help her mood much and this morning she's been rather sad. I woke up early today, matter of fact, I never wake up early. I hope this isn't one of the changes' dad was talking about. Since I had so much time, I was done before mom even finished packing my lunch.

I made a bowl of cereal and sat on the couch, waiting patiently for the bus. I turned on the TV and the news was on, mom usually prefers to watch that.

'Today on NBC News, a group of people on a bus were arrested yesterday evening on account of public indecency. The bus was the 3pm bus that leaves from downtown to the suburbs. The bus was supposed to do its usual route when it suddenly stopped in the middle of the road, since the area it stopped was a stretch of suburb. Many thought it had broken down and simply drove around it. It wasn't until passer bys, mostly young teenagers, peered inside to see what can only be described as an orgy taking place.'

Listening to this headline, I dropped my spoon in my bowl. They had shown the bus, it was the bus I was on.

'On sight now is Candice Green, Candice, what do you have for us?'

The tv cuts to a young woman who is standing in front of the local police precinct.

'Well most of the individuals on the bus are facing many charges, including being placed on the sex offenders list due to them being in a highly child populated area. Some of the children who were caught spying on them were under the age of 18. Many of the people involved pointed blame to a specific couple, saying they started going at it and for some reason they joined in. Some psychological experts say this is some form of mass hysteria, but we will wait to see what the city charges them with and what the consequences are.'

"Hey honey, what are you watching." Mom randomly enters the lounge.

I change the channel, hopefully to avoid having to lie in case she realises that's one of the buses I normally take to school.

"Um nothing mom, just channel surfing."

"Oh, well, don't mind me. I've made your lunch, it's on the table."

Mom leans in and kisses me on the cheek, I don't really react but then her mouth lingers there. Before I know it, she's licking my cheek like it's an ice cream cone.

"Mom!" This startles her back to normal.

"Oh sorry sweetie, you, um taste so good sometimes,"

It seems that the effects from last night are probably still lingering, so I leave. As I am about to go, I glance back at the motorcycle I got for my birthday. I realise that going on a bus would be a mistake, less I cause another sexual incident. I don't have a licence to ride a bike, so I decide to be creative. I'll just take a route that avoids all the cops, the best solution.

As I hop on, I place the helmet on my head. I'm still very much afraid, but there must be a reason dad got me this, perhaps I said I wanted one years ago. Now as a semi adult, I'm beyond scared of falling. I rev it a bit and finally let loose on to the streets. I try to keep a steady pace and not crash.

The second attempt is much better than the first, I pick up on how to turn and slow down effectively. As well as how traffic works and the hand signs I need to make. Once I get to school, and take of my helmet my friends swarm me. They ask all the obvious questions, where I got it and when I got a licence.

Some of the girls glance at me as well, some with cute shy smiles. Others more straight-faced curiosity, once the excitement of being one of the cooler guys in school dies down. I realise that Ellie isn't at her usual home room seat behind me.

A get a strange feeling in my stomach, like maybe she's not around because she hates me. As Mr Atkins began his roll call, Ellie sauntered in. Almost nonchalantly and with every intention of ignoring me. Ellie sat behind me, and when I turned to look at her, she looked away.

I tried to figure out what happened, was it that the library thing broke her. I went to my first class of the day, which was English which was held by, you guessed it. Mrs Robinson, my last order to her was to forget the strip tease she gave me in the library. The way she slowly undressed then began twerking, I didn't even know a teacher her age could do that. Not to mention the bunny hopping, which got her breasts bouncing up and down.

Ellie didn't do English, much too smart for that. We only shared Math class together, so I'd have to wait to chat with her. The moment Mrs Robinson got started on how to use quotes, explaining how the comma goes in the quotes if there's a tag after. I zoned out, and started thinking about her naked again.

Mrs Robinson was a guilty pleasure, the milfiest milf around. It only took me a couple of seconds to realise what I had just done as the English teacher slowly started undressing.

"Woah, miss what are you doing?" Asked one of my friends, Jake did it jovially. It was clearly not a question to make her stop.

"I'm sorry class, just, ignore me. I'm feeling rather hot today."

"It's 41 degrees outside, ma'am." Stacy protested, the cheerleader not very impressed by this strip tease.

"Well miss Mathews you'll just have to get used to my body, I need to undress, and you need to get an A to graduate. So I guess we both have to do things we don't like."

"This is crazy." Jake said as Mrs Robinson had already removed her Jacket, blouse, and skirt. Down to her bra and panties.

I knew that this whole thing would likely get her fired, Mrs Robinson wasn't the nicest teacher. At the same time she wasn't the meanest, so I guess we'll all just have to be naked. I imagined everyone with just their underwear on, each and every girl at least. With the boys following suit, it had to be done to help my teacher explain this should someone come in.

Once I did this, Stacy was the first.

"Well Stacy, looks like you feel the heat too," Jake commented

"Shut up, you should do it too."

Before I knew it, the girls had taken off their clothes, save for their bra and panties. That is assuming they wore one, if not they were completely exposed, something we'd only dream off as the boys.

"Yo what the fuck is going on," asked another classmate.

"Bro, why are all the girls getting naked?"

"Shut up, it's fine, be cool, be cool, act like it's normal"

"Yeah don't ruin it!"

"Bro there's nothing normal, look at the bod on Bryanna." Bryanna was considered one of the hottest girls in school, even with her considerably conservative personality.

"Check out Stacy." Stacy, she'd turned into a bitch since high school began, becoming shallower which each passing year. I wasn't on any of the school teams, so she didn't even register my existence.

"Look at Ari." One said.

"Check out Kim dude." Another added.

"What about Tawny."

I kept quiet through all this objectification, knowing full well that the girls weren't done with their order.

"Look at Mrs Robinson, guys." Jake said as the teacher walked directly towards him. There it is, I felt it, the transference as her eyes darkened, then his. Each girl found her own victim, and just like clockwork. They undid their belts, their buttons, pulled their hoodies, their t-shirts and whatever else they had on. Leaving only their boxers or briefs.

Once that was done, I also did the same. No one came to hypnotise me, the same way mom did. Which was weird, why did her transference work on me, yet, the girls here just ignored me. Once we were all naked, we all continued the class. Everyone almost ignoring our lack of clothing, all of which were on the floor.

I couldn't really stop looking at Mrs Robinson, with her now wearing a bra, panties and heels, she actually had my attention for once. I might actually get an A in English.

When the bell rang, this was the cue that class was over. Each girl started to blush, like they just realised they were naked. Same with the boys, but they were less worried since they restarted their previous objectifications. One girl, Kacey, a rather chubby girl relative to her classmates, was smiling. In fact, she even delayed dressing up, as the boys complimented her.

12