The Wicked Tower Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door swung open. In walked Cassia. "There you are, Naevia. You're an hour late for your dance lesson. I've been looking everywhere for you." She looked around the darkened room with the lamps lit and curtains drawn. "What on Earth are you doing..." Then she saw two lumps under the covers and the smell of sex hit her nose. "By the curse of Venus, do you have a man with you? Have you spoiled yourself? Oh gods." Her shoulders bunched and her face went hot with rage.

"Go away, Mother." Naevia said from under the covers.

"Naevia Tullius, get your butt out here and face me." Cassia placed her hands on her hips. "And the same goes for your partner. Do you know what the punishment is for bedding a lady? There will be lashes."

Vel was rigid with fear, but the game was up. He lowered the covers past his face and looked at his mother. He'd never seen her look more fierce. But when her eyes registered whom she was looking at, her face went quite blank. Her skin went from rouge to a ghostly shade of white in seconds. Naevia also, tentatively, moved her head out from underneath the covers.

"I... I..." Cassia turned her eyes back to her daughter. "What did you do?"

"Mother, I'm sorry. There's a curse and on the voyage --" Naevia sat up and then stepped out of bed, holding the sheet to cover her breasts. In doing so, she pulled it off her brother.

"Good gods, put that away." Cassia couldn't help look at the monster between her son's legs. She had always assumed he was bigger than men of the Surround based on his height. But he was bigger than expected. And he was still hard! The audacity of them. And she could see it glistening with his sister's coating. "Jupiter so help me, put that away!"

"Yes." Vel scrambled out of bed and threw on his robes without bothering with underwear or tunic. "Look, Mother, she's right. It's not her fault. There's a curse --"

Cassia picked up his discarded sandal and tried to hit him over the head with it, but her short reach only let her smack him up against the shoulder. "How could you do this to our family? You're insane. You're both insane. Vel, you go to your room. I will talk to your sister now."

"Mother, I --" Vel stood still when she interrupted him.

"Shut... the fuck... up." Cassia couldn't remember the last time she swore. Maybe when she was Vel's age. Goodness, they were too young to mess up their lives so completely. "Go to your room and wait for me there."

Vel gave one look to Naevia. His sister had the expression of one who had just seen into the depths of Pluto's realm. He left the two women, running down the hall toward his chamber. He felt very unlike a duke, or any kind of ruler of men. He felt like he'd just ruined his life.

~~

An hour later, Vel was freshly bathed and dressed in clean things. He tried to stand tall as his mother entered his chamber and closed the door behind her. Her stiff manner, and piercing brown eyes, told him she hadn't gotten over the sight of Naevia and him in the short time since he'd left her. He waited for her to speak.

"It seems that evil Discordia will not leave my family be." Cassia walked across the room, pulled at the hem of her stola a little, and sat on the edge of his bed. "They say that magic was made possible by the balance of chaos and order, peace and war. Over time, Discordia's avarice festered, and she did not want to share such a powerful thing with the weak god Pax. She poisoned him with her own entropy. A wasting disease withered Pax and he became but a wraith that she cast to the dragons in the south. But, of course, the balance was now ruined and magic could not survive on chaos alone. Magic became an unpredictable, broken thing."

"Mother, I --" Vel tried to cut in.

"Quiet, Duke of Ostia Novus." Cassia's normally lush lips had set themselves into a thin line. Her upper lip twitched as she spoke. "Now Discordia moves unchecked, and our family is proof."

"I can explain." Vel needed to do the impossible, help his mother see past her own prejudices.

"Maybe you could, but I will have none of that." Cassia folded her arms over her chest. "Your sister is packing under the guidance of the seneschal. When she is done, she will leave for the nunnery on Lorelei's Rock."

"No!" Vel's heart seized in his chest. This was the worst possible outcome. "But Jupiter's parents were brother and sister. And we didn't have a choice."

"I cannot send the Duke away. I would, given the choice, send you somewhere for your penance. But your father and brother's departure, has left the need of you here." She stared up at him with deep betrayal. "I will hire a morality tutor for you. But he must not know why. No one must know what you and your sister have been doing."

"You can't send Naevia away." Vel's heart ran cold. He could feel it rending. He and his sister should have been more careful. There was nothing left but to beg. "Please." He stepped over to her and dropped to his knees on the woolen rug before her. He put his hands on hers. "Please don't do this. I promise it will never happen again."

A strange heat settled into Cassia's fingers, and then ran its way up her arms. Her face softened as she looked at her kneeling son. Had she been too harsh? "Maybe I'll only send Naevia away for a short while."

"You know how close we are. It would kill me if you sent her away at all." Vel tried to keep his voice from wavering. He prayed to Diana that she would see reason before he had to use the full force of his curse.

"Too close. You two are too close." Cassia's heart beat fast and her chest rose and fell as she sucked in air. A sudden memory of the queen taking that poor woman from behind flashed in her brain. But rather than horror, she found the thought erotic. What would it be like to surrender like that woman had? To give in to her base nature? She blinked her eyes and tried to regain some composure. The heat from her son's touch continued to flood through her. She bit her bottom lip in nervous anticipation of something. But she wasn't sure what.

"I'm sorry to do this, Mother. But you cannot send Naevia away." He leaned forward.

"You may be a duke, young man, but I have the ducal authority, too. And I am your mother. I know what's best. You two cannot go at it like heated dogs." She watched his face approach hers. What on Earth was he doing? "I saw your thing. You may not know, but it is unnaturally large. You have already ruined her for marriage. And if you somehow brought your coupling to fruition, then I don't know... mmmmmmppppppp." His mouth was on hers, and she melted. That delicious heat flowed from his lips to hers, and soon from his tongue to hers. She closed her eyes and saw stars. Had Gallio ever kissed her right into the heavens? Of course not. The kiss transcended anything she'd experienced. Despite the obvious blasphemy of the moment, she couldn't even conceive of the will to stop Vel. The moment was too perfect.

Vel, still sitting between her legs on the floor, pressed into her. He reached his hands up under her hair and held her delicate, trembling neck. After kissing her for some time, her pulled her into his arms and stood, carrying her with one arm behind her back and the other under her knees.

"Mmmpppphhhhhhhh." She felt light as a feather, as he carried her across the room. He didn't break their kiss, but somehow navigated the chamber and sat down on the armchair. She was now on his lap, with her legs dangling off one arm of the chair. That beguiling touch moved to the inside of her thigh, and she parted her legs for his gentle fingers. She shuddered as they traced their way up and up. Never before had she understood Discordia's draw to the world of men. But she did now. Every fiber of her wanted to spin and spin and lose control. She felt her linen underwear slide to the side, and she did not stop him. She felt the heat of his fingertips on her netherlips, and she did not push him away. Instead, she parted her legs farther.

Vel finally broke the kiss. "You look so beautiful, Mother." It was true. She was an older, darker, version of Naevia. A breathtaking beauty. He prayed to the gods now that this would be enough to change her mind. He slid two fingers inside her. She was wet and ready to receive him.

"Oh." Cassia made a small exclamation of surprise, her eyelids fluttered, and her body went completely slack. The steel of his member pressed insistently into the back of her shoulder. Good gods, he was big. She was aware of that, and the pleasure growing between her legs, and not much else. Something was happening with his clothes. He was wriggling under her. "Ooooohhhhhhhhh, Vel, what are you doing... to meeeeeeeeeeeee." She was angry with him and his sister. Right? He needed to be taught a lesson. But how could she be mad at the man making her feel such ecstasy? His finger found a spot on the top wall inside her. How did he know about that spot? "Oooooohhhhhhhh." Shaking all over, she opened her eyes to look up at him. "I'm beyond... the veil..." Between her eyes and his stood that mammoth penis. He had freed it. It was the most distilled symbol of vigorous manhood she had ever seen.

"You can kiss it." Vel could hear the wet squelching coming from her pussy as he upped the tempo of his fingers. He couldn't see her face well with his cock in the way, but he did watch her forehead crease and then go smooth. And then her lips met the side of his shaft. Just a peck. And then again. And then she licked up the length slowly and down again.

"Oh... ooohhh... oooohhhhhhhhhh." Cassia stopped tonguing the penis before her. She let out a series of low moans, her voice dropping several octaves. And then lightning flashed in her core, and her whole body spasmed several times. When she'd recovered, the penis was still right before her, so she went back to work on it. Was this why other women made such a big deal out of sex? Had the rest of the world been feeling this all along, and she was only just now catching up? She felt a hand behind her head, wending into her hair. It was clear what her son wanted. This was something she only performed for Gallio on special occasions. But in her foggy mind, this qualified as a special occasion. She lifted her head high enough to get her mouth on the point of his spear, and then opened wide. It wasn't easy to get the bulbous head past her lips, but she did. With her husband, she would slide his thing halfway into her mouth. But with Vel, that was clearly impossible. So, she made do with bobbing her mouth on just the head, while his magical fingers spread their heat in her vagina.

"Mother," Vel whispered. "That feels perfect." He had now forgotten why he was doing this and only cared about staying in that moment forever. The woman that had cared for him all his nineteen years was now sucking him with loving concentration, taking a mother's passion for her son and applying it to Venus's realm. "Keep... doing... that."

"Mmmppphhhhhh." Cassia sucked on him harder. The happiness in his voice was music to her ears. And the joy he spread between her legs was music to the rest of her body. Her hips gyrated a little in response to him. He was going to send her to the top of the mountain again. She moved her left hand to the base of his penis to hold it steady, not thinking about how she'd just put Gallio's iron on her son's manhood. With her mouth still on him, she orgasmed again.

They pleasured each other like that for a long time. Eventually, light dimmed outside Vel's windows. His fingers shook as they held her hair. The room reverberated with the wet, urgent sounds of their pleasure. "Mother... I'm going to..."

"Mmmmpppphhhh." Cassia's brain was in such a fog from all her climaxes, that she couldn't process his words. It wasn't until the first hot splash hit the back of her throat that she realized he was releasing. The salty warmth was every bit as delicious as the heat that emanated from Vel, and she surprised herself by trying to gulp his stuff down. This was a favor she had performed for no man. She swallowed once, twice, and then on the third try it was too much for her, and she spit his penis out of her mouth.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh." Vel tried not to scream out his pleasure, but his bellow did reverberate around the room. He watched his spray lift into the air and fall back on his mother's face, hair, and stola. Her mouth hung open in shock, and she closed her eyes tight against the deluge.

When Vel had finished, Cassia felt some clarity return to her. It was very hard to wrap her mind around what had just happened. She wiped his sperm from her eyes, and then reached down and pulled his hand from her box. "Stop, Vel." Her voice was a hoarse whisper. "I... I have to go." She pulled away from him and stood on shaky legs.

"But Mother, you're, um..." He looked up at her. She was always so carefully coifed, but at the moment she looked a wreck. Cum streaked down her face and sat in her wild, brown hair. The upper front of her stola was stained. "You're a mess."

"Good gods, I am." She reached up and felt her hair and her face. "I can't believe you can produce so much. I can't believe..." her voice trailed away. She took a throw from the bed, wiped her face with it, and wrapped it around her head like a stole. She then moved toward the door.

"You see, I'm cursed," Vel called after her. "You can't send Naevia away. It's not our fault."

Cassia paused by the door, not looking back. Goodness, she smelled like his stuff. It had a pungent, earthy scent. "Yes... I do see what you mean. I will not send her away." She still didn't turn to look at him. "But you are confined to your room until we figure out what's going on. And you may not see anyone. I will tell the castle you are sick and post a guard at your door. No one in, and no one out."

"But Mother --"

"No." She held up her hand. "Not another word." And with that, she opened the door, and swiftly departed, heading straight for the baths.

Vel listened to the door close and his heart sank. Well, at least Naevia would still be in the castle. And maybe his mother could indeed get to the bottom of things. He suspected she would have someone deliver supper. In the meantime, Vel was exhausted. He finished undressing and climbed into bed.

12