The Wicked Tower Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~

"Shit, shit, shit." Dellia whispered. "She's really into it." She leaned forward to stare out the crack in the door, her cousin leaning just below her. The way they were situated, Dellia's breasts rested on Naevia's back. And Naevia's bent rump was pressed into Dellia's pelvis. The tangy scent of both women's excitement filled the wardrobe.

"Quiet." Naevia was over the moon watching the standing boobjob. She thought of all her mother's admonishments not to be a trollop in recent years. And her tirade the day before when she'd become convinced that Naevia was some kind of harlot. And now here her mother was, acting like she was turning some cheap trick. No, not a cheap trick. Naevia corrected herself. A very expensive one. Men would ransom kingdoms for what Vel had right then. Without thinking, she wiggled her butt back into her cousin.

Dellia was so caught up in witnessing the duke and duchess's lascivious behavior, that it took her a while to notice that her cousin was wriggling her butt back into her. And to her surprise, Dellia found that she rocked her own hips, grinding her pussy onto the firm roundness beneath. She reached down and took hold of Naevia's hips from behind and pulled her tightly back against her. She heard Naevia's sharp intake of breath as her cousin manhandled her. They both continued staring at the scene out in the room and ground against each other. She took the sleeve of a fur coat and bit down on it hard, letting out a muffled grunt.

"Quiet," Naevia hissed over her shoulder. To be discovered now would be catastrophic.

~~

"What was that?" Cassia paused her work on her son's penis to look around the room.

"I'm not sure." Vel was sure. It was his sister and cousin in the wardrobe. Didn't they know they had to be absolutely quiet? "Maybe it was the guard?"

"I thought it came from over there." Cassia dropped her breasts and wandered over toward her son's wardrobe. She was vaguely aware that her son's eyes were probably fixed to her butt, with only her thin underwear to hinder his view. But she was more worried there might be a spy with them. If a Vulpes asset had just seen what she was doing with her son, that would be very bad. Very bad indeed.

"It was the guard. Definitely the guard outside the door." Vel was frozen on the spot. They were dead when his mother found the hidden eavesdroppers. Just dead.

~~

Inside the wardrobe, the cousins had stopped their rubbing. They were both rigid as boards. This was disaster. Cassia stepped nearer and nearer to them.

Dellia wished they were anywhere but the wardrobe. An azure light sprung from Dellia's skin and reached out to encompass both cousins. A thought popped into her mind. Where would you go? She answered herself silently. Anywhere. Naevia's bedroom. With a flash of light, the furs pressed against her were gone. She floated in the air. The azure faded to black, and then she fell into nothing.

Thump. Thump. Dellia and her cousin landed on a soft mattress. She looked around the room. It was Naevia's chamber.

"Did we..." Naevia blinked as she took in the bright, familiar space. "Did we escape?"

"Yes. But how?" Dellia needed to mate. The impulse overwhelmed her desire for an answer. A euphoria spread through her. She quickly pulled off her tunic, and dropped her underwear. She didn't bother to remove her chest band. "And I am now in a... frenzy." She picked up Naevia from her sitting position and tossed her onto her back. She then pulled her cousins stola up past her waist and mounted her.

"Whoa, Cousin. We can share Vel, but I'm not sure I desire a woman's touch." Naevia tried to sit up, but was pushed back down by Dellia's rough touch. "What happened in the wardrobe was just a little fun because we were watching Mother and Vel. I... ugh... I... you really are persistent." She felt her underwear get torn away and now Dellia's pussy was pressed against hers. Her cousin's hips rocked steadily. "Oh... that does feel good. Oh... oh... oooohhhhhhhhhh. Where did you learn that?" Their buttons rubbed perfectly together.

"From... fucking... my husband." It was true. Dellia's attempts to find pleasure with her husband's small penis over the past week had prepared her well for lesbian sex. "You are such... a pretty... little... thing... Cousin." She tore at Naevia's stola, and at the chest band underneath, spilling her tits out into the open.

"Thank you... ugh... Dellia." Naevia quickly built toward a climax. Was this cheating on Vel? She thought it over as she watched the intensity twist her cousin's face. If she wasn't going to be jealous of Vel with their beauty of a mother, and his time with the very cousin mounting her at that moment, then he had no right to jealousy either. She would enjoy this. "Faster... Dellia... faster... yes... right there... aaaahhhhhhh."

~~

"That's strange... I could have sworn I heard someone. And then... a light from this wardrobe." She bent forward into the wardrobe, again giving Vel quite a view of her butt. But why should that matter when her breasts had just been pressed against his penis. Oh, gods, that magnificent penis. She straightened and turned around. "There's nothing and no one there." Her passions had cooled on her little expedition across the room. Maybe now would be a good time to leave? But she had promised to take care of him. But that wasn't the sort of promise a mother should keep. She was so confused.

"No one?" Vel could not understand what had happened. "There's no one there?"

"Perhaps it was the guard." Cassia tried to keep her eyes away from her son's great spear. She crossed the room quickly, picked up the mantle, and pulled it around her shoulders, not bothering with her other clothes. "The guard," she mumbled. She moved to the door.

"Wait, Mother. Don't leave." Not only had he failed in his sister's plan, but he desperately wanted his mother to stay regardless. His desire for her had blossomed over the past two days. To have his own mother give herself over to him was a feeling little considered before, but now powerful and intoxicating. Despite all that, he stood rooted to the spot, fixed with indecision.

"Quiet, Vel." Cassia pulled the mantle tight around her. She did not care to give the guards a show. She unlocked and opened the door, stuck her head out, and nodded at the salute she received. "We no longer need a guard at this door. Return to your other duties."

"Yes, Your Grace," said the nearer guard. They snapped to attention, saluted again, and then marched down the corridor.

Cassia closed the door and locked it again. She pushed her back up against it and then the mantle fell open, revealing to Vel an exposed gap between her breasts on down her body. "If we can hear them, they might have heard us. Especially when you... um... get to the end. Now, let me finish you."

"Really?" Vel still couldn't move. But he didn't have to. He watched her drop the mantle to the floor, quickly moved over to him, and then bent at the waist.

"It will probably go faster if I use my mouth." With shaking fingers, she grasped the spongy flesh of his penis with both hands. Her eyes quickly darted to Gallio's iron on her finger. Should she take it off? No, she didn't want to make a big deal of it in front of Vel. She lowered her face closer and closer. That strange heat moved up her arms and relaxed her to the core. The salty taste of his pre-seed hit her tongue. Soon, she had the head in her mouth just like the day before. Only this time, he wasn't playing with her vagina. She was loath to admit it to herself, but she really wished his fingers were exploring her again. But instead, they wound themselves into her hair, encouraging her to bob on his penis. Which is exactly what she did. She must have been quite the sight, bent over, with her breasts swinging under her. What had Venus done?

"Wow, Mother. You're gorgeous." Vel could just see the sides of her tits past her back as they swung from one side to the other. His eyes traveled down her spine, following the flare from her waist to her ass. She was not simply an older, darker copy of Naevia. She was maybe more womanly. Her curves more accentuated. With the hand that wasn't holding her hair, he took hold of her last, remaining undergarment, and pulled it down her legs. He then reached behind her and accessed her pussy with his fingers from the back. She was quite wet and ready.

"Uuuummpppphhhhhh." Cassia hadn't expected her son to come at her from the rear, but he had the reach. She nearly forgot to bounce her head as the pleasure of his warmth radiated out from her insides. She would have to finish him soon or there was no telling what her body would make her do. The need inside her grew.

Twenty minutes later, they had not changed positions. The familiar sound of Cassia's wet slurping mouth and pussy filled the otherwise quiet room.

It was too much. Cassia spat his fat cockhead from her mouth and released him from her grip. "This must be... what... insanity feels like," she panted. "Stop... stop." She reached behind her and removed his fingers from her. She felt him spread a trail of her wetness up her left butt cheek. She shuddered. "On the bed, now." She pushed his chest. "Quickly, quickly, before I change my mind."

"Your Grace?" It sounded so stupid coming from his mouth, but his confusion about the wardrobe was matched now as he tried to process her orders. Were they going to have sex?

"You're a smart lad, Vel." She pushed him again. "On your back. On your bed." She watched him comply. Her whole body now shook with anticipation. It probably wouldn't fit. It certainly wouldn't fit. But she had to try.

"I'm not... um... far from finishing. Maybe we shouldn't do this." Vel considered the plan. His sister had said to make her want him. Keep her coming back for more. But she hadn't said anything about Vel making his own sibling. "It isn't safe."

"I agree with you, Vel." Cassia climbed onto the bed and straddled him, aware that even now his eyes were on her breasts. She reached under her and took hold of his penis. It was still quite slick with her saliva. "Your father and I do this when it's a dangerous time of month. We need no more children. You see?" She settled back a little and then his beguiling heat spread from her butthole. And then the head of his penis spread her butthole. "Oooooohhhhhhh. This was a bad idea. You're going to break me for sure." Her face contorted with pain, but she settled her weight down and... plop, the head went in.

Vel wanted to say something, but he was speechless. His mother wanted him up her butt, and he was slowly sinking in. He looked up from her wobbling tits to stare at the normally pretty face misshapen by grimace and wince. Finally, he found some words. "We don't have to, Mother."

"Shh." She reached down and put a finger to his lips. Her nipples brushed against his chest. "Just let me..." By the gods, he was going to fit. She was going to take all of him. She had never wanted anything with such animal immediacy before. "Oh... it's good. It's really... very... good. I..." She hit bottom and squealed. "Eeeeiiiiiieeeeee." Cassia spasmed and lights danced before her eyes. Her pleasure carried her away.

"Mother... Mother... Mother?" Vel watched her as she leaned back and bounced on his cock. She wasn't responding to him. Her face looked beautiful again, with an expression that was half smile and half surprise.

After a while, reality came back to Cassia. She was bouncing on Vel's lap, with her hands back on his thighs. The pleasures of the day before which had been such a moment of wonder for her, were now surpassed. This was a feeling she never wanted to end. But when she looked down into Vel's sweet face, she saw that they wouldn't go for much longer. He was about to release. "Yes, Vel. Yes. Let it go... inside me... where it can... do no harm." When she'd entered his chamber a short while before, she would never have believed that soon she would take all of his tower up her tight ass. No, that wasn't right. She knew it wouldn't be tight for long. "Go on... go on... Vel."

"Mother... I'm... uuuugggggghhhhhhhhhh." Vel bellowed and his mother screamed. It was very fortunate that the guards were no longer outside, because surely, they would have broken down the door in response to those primal sounds. Vel moved his hands to her hips and jammed her ass down on him again... and again... and again. He must have stuffed a small lake of cum deep into his mother's gut. When he was finished, he let go of her, and his weight pressed back into the bed. She fell forward and nuzzled her face and hair into his neck. "Never... was there a mother... better than you." He circled his arms around her.

"Shh. Don't speak." Cassia's butt clenched and released at the fat intruder over and over. She had now experienced ecstasy that could only have been meant for the gods. She cursed Discordia under her breath. There was no going back from that feeling. If she had to be tied to anyone, she was at least grateful to Pax that her gentle son had been the one to show her this. He was still hard and his hips moved under her. Goodness, they were going to do it again.

12