The Wicked Tower Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... yes." Vel had a fleeting thought that it was a stupid thing for her to say. Of course, he knew that he was about to cum in her ass. But he knew how such moments dulled the mind. As his cum blasted into her, he realized he liked making his mother a little stupid.

"Eeeeiiiiiiiiiiiii." Cassia shuddered and convulsed as his seed splashed where it could do no harm.

She stood bent over with her butt in the air for several minutes, until he pulled out of her. Slowly, she straightened. She tried to clench her butt, but already she could feel his sperm leaking from her. There was just so much of it. Outside the great bell chimed two.

"Gods... Vel... have we really... taken so long?" It was well over an hour since she left her daughter in the courtyard. "Your sister will wonder where I am. She might have already sent out search parties." She quickly put on her chest band and then held her linen underwear in her hand. It would never contain Vel's flood. Her eyes caught the tunic on the floor. She moved to her stola and bent down to retrieve her knife from its pocket. "Do you love that tunic, Vel?"

"What? No." Vel looked up at his sister on the third level, who was now halfway unhidden by the column. She put her hands on the column and silently mimed having sex from behind, tossing her head back and forth like a wild woman. Vel slid his finger across his throat, telling her to stop. He couldn't burst out laughing now. If their mother noticed her up there, both siblings would be dead. "It's just a tunic."

"Great." Cassia unfolded her knife, cut a long strip from the tunic, and folded it. She then put it inside her underwear as she pulled them on. She hoped it would hold. "Don't look at me like that." Cassia caught her son staring at her handywork as she slipped back into her stola.

"Sorry." Vel looked away. Now that he was no longer penetrating her, his assertiveness was somewhat diminished. "It just was sort of... an alluring spectacle."

"Gods, Vel." She looked at his thing rise again between his legs. "I'm already late. Not again." She rushed to the door before he could catch her with his curse. "Maybe tomorrow." She unlocked the door and looked back at him. "If we can make it faster than today." She opened the door. "And don't worry about the guest accommodations. I'll figure it out." She turned and hurried away, holding her boobs as they bounced with her down the stairs. She was going to organize her daughter's wedding with her son's stuff up her butt. The thought of it sent a quick shiver though her. Was it the curse that made that so compelling a thought? Or was it, on its own, as splendid as it seemed? She wasn't sure.

~~

"Oh, Vel... you're going to do it in my... butt. And I... the mighty duchess... will take it alllllllll." Naevia tossed her head around in a pantomime of ecstasy up on the catwalk. She then looked down at him and laughed.

"Quiet. Someone could hear you." Still naked, Vel rushed across the library to close and lock the door. He looked up at her with his eyebrows drawn in anger. "I wouldn't have let you watch if I knew you were going to make fun."

"I'm sorry, Vel." Naevia's smile faded, and she turned to climb the ladder down to the floor. She looked over her shoulder at him as she descended. "It's just a crazy sight to see Mother like that, going mad on the end of your spear. And I guess, I wanted to laugh about it to... you know... unwind some of the tension."

Vel's shoulders relaxed. A smile crept onto his face. "That was funny for her to say, telling me when I was going to cum in her. Mother can be controlling." He laughed a little.

"It seemed you were the one controlling her." Naevia got to the bottom of the ladder and stepped off. She turned and faced him, slowly pulling up her stola so he could see her pale legs.

"I thought you might like watching that, Naevia. I mean... was it overkill?" He watched her slowly approach him.

"I thought it was just-enough-kill. After all, who taught you to treat women so?" Naevia pulled her stola off and dropped it behind her. She was naked and thrilled at the way Vel drank in her body with his eyes.

"My sweet sister did." Vel bent down and kissed her on the lips.

She playfully pushed him away and turned around. "After this morning, I don't think I can take you back there." She bent over for him.

"Still sore?" He moved closer to her.

"It feels strange." Naevia wiggled her butt in an approximation of what she'd seen their mother do for him not long ago. "But my pussy is ready. What do you say?" She looked over her shoulder at him, a big, stupid smile on her face. "From Mother's ass to my pussy?"

"How could I say no?"

~~

The cephalopod banners hung lifeless above her. Cassia shivered. It was not the cold of the great hall that tugged at her nerves. It was the aftereffects of what she'd done with her son. She felt... good. It was such an unnatural feeling in the troubled times that had haunted her, but it was undeniable. Despite the difficult tasks ahead of her, a relaxed calm had followed her from the library.

"Welcome Lord and Lady Uticensis." Cassia held her stola out from her body and curtsied. The movement may have forced more sperm from her. She wasn't sure. "We weren't expecting you for several days." Her shoulders sagged at the joyous thought of the time she'd just spent with Vel. She forced her shoulders back up and straightened her spine.

Lord Lars Uticensis bowed deeply. "Your Grace."

"We were aghast at the date change. Really, we were, my dear Cassia. Um... Your Grace." Lady Norbana Uticensis curtsied low, much lower than her duchess had. She had known Cassia since before either had married, but she tried to remember to keep things formal. "We thought we would help."

"Yes... help." Cassia eyed them both. They were people of the Surround through and through. Both with olive complexations, brown hair, and a compact stature. "Did you send a pigeon? I confess, I did not know of your arrival." She expected Norbana's cheeks to flush at this confrontation. One did not simply stop by the duke's castle without forewarning. Cassia thought back at how the queens had done just that not long ago. Well, the Uticensises were not the queens regent.

"Did you not receive our pigeon?" Norbana smiled up at her friend, finally rising from her curtsy. "Those devilish things are always losing their way."

"Yes." Cassia was quite sure the reason all of the Surround used pigeons was that they almost never lost their way. "I will have a room made up for you in the south tower." She looked beyond the lord and lady to their five servants standing in a line, patiently waiting by the door. "And we can find accommodations for your staff in the servants' quarters. I haven't had time to erect tents yet." At the word erect, she almost giggled thinking of her son's tower of a penis. Gods she was mating like a teenager, and now thinking like one, too. She pushed those thoughts from her mind.

"You are most gracious, Your Grace." Lars bowed again in a rather pompous manner.

"And how shall we help? I planned my own daughter's wedding not long ago and --" She dropped into another curtsy as the duke entered the hall with his eighteen-year-old sister. "Duke Tullius and Lady Tullius. It is an honor to see you." Norbana watched them saunter over to their mother. They looked a bit disheveled. They seemed young and careless, but most youth gave that impression to Norbana in recent years.

"Greetings, Lord and Lady Uticensis." Vel gave them a slight nod, befitting his position. He saw Naevia next to him bend her knees in a small curtsy. "I did not know you were to arrive today. What brings you to my castle?" They hadn't yet located Brynhild, but Vel was glad they had entered the hall when they did. This was clearly an intrusion in his mother's day.

"Yes, sorry, Your Grace." Lars looked a bit flustered. "My wife thought we might be able to help with the compressed preparation for Lady Bantia's wedding. In our haste over here, we may have forgotten to send our pigeon." He eyed his wife reproachfully.

"I see." Vel caught his mother's eye and saw the exasperation there. She did not want or need the help of these two. "Naevia and I will show these lovely guests to their room. The south tower is it?"

Cassia gave her son a thankful smile and nodded.

"Help, you said?" Vel strode over to Lady Norbana and took her arm in his. He had to bend down a little, as he towered over the woman. "There are many tasks that need doing. Isn't that right, Naevia?"

"Very true, Your Grace." Naevia smiled and hooked arms with Lord Lars. Together, the siblings led their guests toward the south tower. "The tents are going up on the east meadow today. How are you at erecting tents, Lady?" Naevia snickered at the double meaning. Lady Norbana was a beautiful woman, and if she was not familiar with creating a pavilion, she had surely caused many a tunic to swell in her day.

"Um... we were thinking more of offering our services as decision makers." Norbana frowned over at the woman holding her husband's arm.

"We'll get your room made, and the two of you can rest and think on a whole list of planning issues." Vel had no list, but he could easily invent one. The goal was to give his mother space. "And how was Lady Issy's wedding?"

Cassia heaved a sigh of relief. She felt quite grateful to Vel. As she turned and hurried off to her next task, she wondered what sort of reward he had earned himself.

~~

The sun was low when they finally found the sorceress. Dellia had caught up with her cousins, so the three of them entered the cellar room where Brynhild appeared to be holding a meeting with half the servants.

Brynhild caught sight of her duke and clapped her hands. "Very good. I am proud you're all working so hard on this wedding. It will be a day to be remembered. Now go about your tasks." The men around her scurried out of the room. When they were gone, she turned to Vel and his two companions and smiled. "Your Grace."

"Should not one curtsy upon greeting the duke?" Dellia's face turned sour as she eyed the tall, blond woman.

"Of course." Brynhild gave the barest hint of a curtsy.

"What are you doing with the servants, Sorceress? This is the second time we've found you with them." Vel eyed Brynhild with suspicion.

"Only following up on your orders from the other day. Making sure they stay in line." The sorceress eyed Dellia. That one was the weak link of this trio. She had no magic. She had no help from that infernal gust of wind.

"Well, you needn't follow up on that any longer. I asked you to devote yourself to finding out more on the queens, and on that relic tower," Vel said.

"Yes, Your Grace." Brynhild nodded.

"Well?" Naevia bristled at the obfuscation. "What have you found?"

"I haven't found anything new, yet." Brynhild turned to Dellia. "You can volunteer to assist my research. I could use a smart, strong woman by my side."

"She's trying to beguile me, Vel." Dellia sounded almost bored. Her hand caressed the handle of her dagger fastened to her belt.

"Yes, she does that." Vel shook his head. "I want you, Sorceress, to travel to the Minerva's monastic library and find all you can on those topics. You are not to return until you find something useful."

"But, Your Grace, I must help with the wedding." Brynhild stepped toward Dellia, trying to lay her left hand on her.

"She means to touch me, Vel." Dellia's voice was still filled with ennui. But now also a threat of something lurked behind it.

"Yes, I see. Stop it, Brynhild." Vel stepped toward them. But the sorceress continued on her course. Before Vel could reach her, Dellia's skin radiated an azure light. There was a flash and Brynhild was on her butt on the stone floor. Just like what had happened with Naevia and Brynhild out on that terrace. Vel stopped in his tracks. "Well, that solves that then."

"Shit, I didn't mean to do that." Dellia drew her dagger and held it up. "Magic takes the fun out of things. I thought I was going to get to threaten her with this."

"You... you both possess this blue magic?" Brynhild's eyes were wide. She looked up at the tall, lean figure of her duke. Clearly, he was doing this.

"It seems so. And you would do well to remember it." Dellia leaned toward the woman, hooked the straps of her stola with the dagger, and cut them, one at a time. The stola fell down. Dellia thoroughly enjoyed the look of shock on the woman's face as she then pulled down Brynhild's chest strap. "Now those are some massive tits." Dellia sheathed her dagger, reached down, and smacked the right boob. She watched it shake. "You were not always like this. Why the change, Sorceress? I thought you were plenty beautiful as a svelte minx." She smacked the other breast. "But these tits. I mean, fuck. They might be too much."

"Leave her be, Dellia." Vel didn't like to see a person humiliated. Even a woman as frustrating as Brynhild.

"As you command, Your Grace." Dellia straightened herself and stepped back next to her cousins.

"Get yourself to Minerva's library, Sorceress. And I expect you to come back with answers." Vel turned and led Naevia and Dellia out of the cellar.

"Yes, Your Grace," Brynhild hissed. She reached for her torn stola and covered her breasts with it. She so hated this sow's body. She would travel to the library. But she was most interested in researching how to channel what Vel gave so freely to the women around him.

12