The Wicked Tower Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You address your duke as, Your Grace." Dellia's words were slow and drawn out. Menace spread from every syllable. She calmly searched him for weapons, pulled a short knife from under his belt, and tucked it into hers.

"Northern filth?" Naevia felt like hitting the man upside the head, but she was afraid that might cause him to stumble into Dellia's blade. They didn't want him headless. Instead, she closed the door behind them. It didn't have a lock. She wished for a lock and azure light coalesced around her hands. It then crept into the door and disappeared. When she tried the handle, it wouldn't budge. She looked at her pale hands. How useful.

"Lady Norbana said very much the same." Vel stepped over to the bed, picked up the dagger, and tossed it to Dellia. She caught it with her free hand out of the air. "I think they may be racist."

"Have you forgotten who won you the war?" Naevia stepped over to Dellia's side and eyed the red-faced man as he clenched his teeth.

Norbana watched the group with dark, darting eyes. Apparently, she'd been a fool to think her husband would be her savior. She covered her breasts with her arm and tried to think. She had gone so pale once the sword came out, one might mistake her for a mongrel with northern blood.

The room was silent for a moment.

"So... um... what we really want to know is what you told your vulpine friends about my father, me, my mother, etcetera." Vel unfastened his robes and pulled them off. "Tell us now and spare yourselves what happens next."

"So, it's to be torture then. You people are pigs." Lars stood still with Dellia's blade tickling his neck.

"You people?" Naevia reached over and kicked his shin. Fortunately, Dellia was deft with her sword and moved with Lars as he started at the pain in his leg.

"Don't do that, Naevia." Dellia cast her a stern glance.

"Sorry." Naevia looked over to Vel. "So, what are we doing here? Is this what it looks like?"

"Just as Mother instructed." Vel sighed. "Are you jealous?"

"Never." Naevia smiled sweetly at Vel. "Do whatever it takes."

"Whatever it takes and no more, Vel." Dellia put in. "I am a little jealous, it seems." Her smile, directed at Vel, was tight and thin.

"We know nothing. You're torturing innocent people. Guests of your house. This is an unspeakable..." Lars noticed the great bulge in the front of Vel's tunic. "What's that? What's going on?"

"Blindfold him. I think it'll be better if he hears all, but cannot see." Vel turned to Norbana.

"Do something Lars!" Norbana whimpered and shrunk from Vel. She expected him to retrieve the dagger, but he did not. She watched as the duke's sister tied a blindfold around her husband's head.

"Be strong, Norbana. They can't hurt us for fear of the queens' wrath. Whatever they do to torture us, we shall walk out of here on the other end of it. They --" Lars was cut off by his wife's shriek.

"Oh, gods. He's huge." Norbana shrieked again as Vel continued to undress. All of her tormentor was bigger than it had any right to be, but his penis was an abomination above and beyond. The crimson head looked quite angry, and the veins protruded in a way that reminded her of some feral beast. This was the torture they had in mind. Her body broke out in shivers. "Oh, it's leaking, it's leaking horribly."

"What... what are they doing?" Lars could hear the beastly women next to him snickering.

"What do the queens know? And what do you know?" Vel finished undressing by pulling off his sandals. He placed his hands gently on Norbana's shoulders. He felt her muscles relax under his touch. "Remove your arm. I'd like to see them again."

"No." She shook her head and clutched her breasts tightly.

"You either tell us what we need to know, or you remove your arm." Dellia called over. She pushed Lars into a chair and leaned on the chair back, her sword fell to her side.

"Do you know what's coming, Lord Lars?" Naevia could feel her pussy tingling. Vel was about to claim this vile woman. The first woman outside his family to fall. It was splendid. "Actually, tell us nothing now. I want to see what happens."

"May Pluto take you all." Lars stared into the blackness of his blindfold. He heard his wife give a startled cry, and then she sucked her breath in. The next noise she made sounded very much like a whimper of pain. He clenched his fists tighter.

Norbana looked down at her left breast in wonder. Her duke suckled at her nipple. She had been so surprised when he had pushed her arm away and crouched down. Now, she experienced a wide spectrum of emotions. Fear and loathing, yes. But also, a strong desire to take care of this strange, pale man. To give him... something... anything. Without thinking, she reached for his face.

"Vel, watch out!" Dellia stiffened as Norbana's hands moved for her cousin. But he seemed unconcerned. Dellia relaxed as Norbana gently brushed his blond hair off his forehead. Shit, he already had her. He was only sucking on her tit and he had her. Lord and Lady Uticensis had made a fateful decision when they ventured to the duke's castle. They would surely pay for it with at least their marriage.

"Ooohhhhhh." Norbana cradled his head with both hands. Her mind pulled in million directions. The urge to protect this man at all costs welled in her. But in the same breath, she swore to herself she would see him destroyed.

"How do they torture you, Norbana?" Lars had never been so helpless.

"I... I... cannot tell you." The sound of her husband's voice shocked her mind out of its stupor. She pushed Vel, but found that he held onto her waist and used the force of her shove to spin her onto the bed. She felt his weight fall on her, and he moved from her left breast to her right. "Aaaahhhhhhh." She gripped the sheets. He kissed all over her breast, playfully biting and licking her tender flesh. That tantalizing heat moved through her, lighting up her nerve ending throughout her body.

"These... are... quite... lovely." Vel straddled Norbana and sat above her stomach, his balls resting on her sliced stola. He playfully slapped at her tits with his cock, watching the clear fluid smear over her skin and nipples.

"Not in her mouth, Cousin. She's likely to bite." Dellia put a hand on Lars's shoulder and shoved him back into his chair when he tried to stand up.

"Mouth?!?" Lars screamed. "Stop!"

"She won't bite." Naevia could plainly see the lust in Norbana's face. "Do you as you please, Vel."

"Norbana, what is he doing?" Lars tried to rise again but was roughly pushed down.

"He's... he's..." Her husband seemed a world away. She glanced at him, and then back at the approaching cockhead. Her mind was a mush. She knew it was a rationalization, but she still told herself that if she satisfied her duke with her mouth, they could then leave safely. She ignored the thought that there was no satisfying them until they got what they wanted. She understood that they wanted more than the queens' secrets. "Close your ears, Lars. He's... mmmmmpppppphhhhhhhh." She leaned forward a little to take him into her mouth. He hadn't even forced it upon her. She should not have made her mouth so easy a conquest.

"That's good... ugh... Lady Norbana." Vel lied. She clearly wasn't used to oral sex. Or maybe it was just his size. But it was awkward. She reached up and grabbed his cock with both hands, rhythmically squeezing his girth. Her hands were warm, but he could feel the chill of the iron ring press into his flesh. "Roll your tongue around it." He listened to her gag and wondered how that sounded to her Vulpes husband. "No, you don't need to put it all in your mouth. Yes, just the head. Now roll your tongue. There you go. Yes." He looked down at her face. Normally she was quite pretty, but her face looked silly and distorted with such a large thing between her lips. Her brown eyes rose to meet his blue ones for a moment, and then she shut them tight.

"In case you are as dense as you look, I will tell you what's happening." Dellia leaned in close and talked directly into Lars's ear. "She is learning to suck cock. Annnnddddddd... it looks like she enjoys her first lesson. She's pumping him with both hands. It's quite the sight."

"I'll murder you all! You will all die a thousand... ow." Lars winced as something heavy struck his skull.

"Gag him, Cousin." Naevia looked over at Dellia. "I can't listen to him anymore."

"But how will they talk if he's gagged, and she's...?" Dellia pointed at the woman on the bed. She was on her back, her head lifted off the covers, and cock firmly in her mouth.

"I agree with my sister. Let him talk later." Vel glanced at Dellia and then looked back down at Norbana.

"Sure, I guess." Dellia had brought several lengths of cloth for binding and such. She tied one to his mouth, and bound him to the chair with the others. It would be better if she didn't have to keep pushing him back into his chair.

For a while the room fell into a trance. Dellia watched with keen interest the coupling on the bed, but also kept an eye on her prisoner. Naevia's eyes got rounder and rounder as she took in the sights of her brother's conquest, and her hand crept under her stola. Lars made the occasional sound of dis-acquiescence into his gag. Norbana hummed and slurped on the great cock. Only Vel spoke, offering the woman little bits of feedback and encouragement.

"I'm... ugh... going to cum... keep working it..." Vel took hold of Norbana's dark hair at the top of her head, but didn't push himself in any further.

Norbana had swallowed her husband's stuff many times, so she thought she was prepared for what was about to happen. Perhaps she was even eager for it. She did not recognize herself. The tempered lady she thought herself was gone. And this new, craving, mewling thing, had somehow replaced her old self. "Mmmmppphhhhhh." It wasn't a sound of objection. It was the sound of acceptance. She heard him grunt above her and she opened her eyes. When her husband arrived at his climax, she thought he looked silly, although she'd never told him so. But this young man looked fierce, almost angry. The ugliness she'd seen in him had vanished. He was now damnably alluring. And then the first hot gush hit her tongue and splashed up against her throat. By reflex, she drank. It was a lively brackish libation. It reminded her of a forest cliff very near the sea. Nothing had ever tasted so delicious. She gulped and gulped, but it was too much. She choked and then felt him pull her by the hair so that he was out of her mouth. She closed her eyes again and let the fiery stuff splash over her.

Vel pumped himself over her. When he was done, he looked down at the ruin of a lady. "Will you tell me what you know, now?"

"No." A sperm bubble formed on her lips with the word. She said it not because she still wanted to refuse this man, but for the inverse. She wanted to see what he would do to her next. Despite her husband's braying into his gag not feet away, she only thought about her duke at that moment.

"I was hoping she'd say that." Dellia glanced at Naevia for a reaction, but her cousin was too busy fiddling with her pussy. A new surge of envy moved through Dellia. Why was she on guard duty? It wasn't her fault she was the bravest and the strongest. She dipped her lips close to Lars's ear. "Let me paint you a picture. Your racist wife is now a fucking plaything for the duke. She's covered in cum, and she's helping him remove the rest of her clothes. Now she's on her back again. Oh, I don't think she's forgotten you. She looked quickly your way before spreading her legs. She's wiping the cum out of her eyes to get a better look at my cousin." Dellia smiled as the man screamed into his gag. "If you're saying you wish to tell us everything now, I'm sorry to say I can't understand you. But you will tell us everything. Eventually. I say let's not rush things. Well, well. She's reaching down and pulling his cock toward her pussy."

"I... um... heard your father this morning." Norbana knew she should hold her tongue, but the words spilled out. "And I heard you and your mother talk of him today." The head of his cock pressed against her nether lips. Her hips bucked of their own accord. "I have yet... aaaaahhhhhhhhh... to... send word... to the queens." With her husband, she used spit to help him slide in, but she wouldn't need to do that with her duke. Her wetness practically gushed out of her. "I will tell you the rest... just... ugggghhhhhhh... send my husband away."

"Dellia?" Vel looked over at his cousin.

"Nah. He stays," Dellia said. "I don't want to miss anything. And she'll tell us everything anyway. They both will."

"I guess he stays." Vel looked down at the small woman and pushed into her. She shuddered violently. Her eyes rolled. He pulled back and thrust again. Soon, he had a good, steady pace going. The steady slap of their skin filled the room.

"Oh gods... I'm sorry Lars... I'm sorry... I'm... eeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii." She had no idea what hit her nerves, but it felt a thousand tons of ecstasy dropped upon her. Her body flopped and her brain reeled. When it was over, that massive thing was still plunging into her over and over. "What... what... ugh... was that?"

Dellia laughed. She looked to Naevia to share her mirth, but her petite cousin was too lost in her own lust to notice anything but what was taking place on the bed. So, Dellia turned to her captive. "I do believe that your wife doesn't know about orgasms." She smiled as he squirmed and made muffled sounds.

"I made you cum... uh... uh... uh... Norbana." Vel was starting to work up a sweat. "Do you want more?"

Norbana nodded up at him. Her eyes fell and she saw in awe how much he had stretched her. Her boobs rocked on her chest, and her belly shook each time he hit bottom. She would tell him everything. But not now. Words were lost to her. The second orgasm of her life was already starting.

A while later, Vel's hips lost their rhythm. He thought for a moment if he should make the effort to cum outside her pussy. And then he wondered why he should extend her such a courtesy. He drove into her harder, causing her to shriek and cry. He felt her hands weakly grab his hips and try and pull him in. "Take it, Vulpes. Talk... it... aaaahhhhhhhhhh." He lodged himself as deep as possible and seeded her womb.

Interrogator and interrogatee hugged each other tightly on the bed. Norbana mewled and mewled, while all that could be heard from Vel was his heavy breathing. After a time, his hips started moving again.

"I'm done with narration, Lars." Dellia pulled the blindfold off her captive. "Look and see what your wife has become." She didn't bother to gauge his reaction. She would take the gag off soon enough, and she was quite confident he would tell them everything.

12