The Wicked Tower Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,196 Followers

The guard moved quickly across the room, lifted the unconscious Nicias, and carried him away.

"Nooooo!" Merope clutched at her husband but was pushed away. Then, she felt a familiar hand on her shoulder. She was lifted into the air and that terrible and glorious cock was inside her again. Her mind let go of the horrors of the day as her hips met royal hips over and over.

"We should have finished Brynhild when we were there. But you wanted to gloat." Valeria's pale face twisted into a frown. Her skin was uncannily clean and unblemished by the day's chores. "Can you not wait to satisfy yourself?" She shook her head as Cesphea bounced the woman, her hands gripping Merope's butt. It was such an odd spectacle, this massively pregnant servant humping her queen, carnage all around. Valeria wondered if she would ever get used to it.

"You know I think better when I... ugh... fuck." Cesphea's cock practically melted in that once tight pussy. "The sorceress will hide now. We... uh... uh... need change no plans. Draw out Gallio."

"But Brynhild is stronger than we thought." Valeria strode over to the windows and looked out at the sails dotting the horizon.

"If relic towers rise on this... ugh... side of the sea. We worry." Cesphea had to raise her voice to talk over Merope's cries of pleasure. "Until then..."

"Our tower is almost complete." Valeria nodded at her sister. It was now a matter of winding down the clock.

~~

"There is a ruined tower just inside the western city wall. I must show you something there." Brynhild eyed her duke. It had been a stroke of luck finding him alone, erecting a tent outside the castle.

"I... I..." Vel shook his head, trying to clear it. The afternoon sun beat down on him. He needed water.

"I know you've experienced great pleasures with the gift I gave you. I have more gifts." She tore her stola at the chest for him, exposing milky cleavage. Maybe the young man liked the look of a sow's body. "Come with me." She put her left hand on his arm. "I'll show you brand new worlds. But we need to go to the ruined tower now."

"Bantia... I have to help..." Vel's muscles relaxed. He let the sorceress lead him away from the half-erected tent.

"Vel? Vel?" Naevia's sweet voice drifted to them from amongst the tents and pavilions.

"Shit." Brynhild's great height worked against her here. And so did Vel's. She crouched down and hurried, pulling her duke faster.

"What's going on?" Naevia stood before them. She was no bigger than a forest sprite, but possessed the fierceness of a mother bear. Her hands balled on her hips.

"Naevia." Vel's mind cleared. He wrenched his hand away from the sorceress. "She... she tried to compel me again." He jumped back from Brynhild and circled over to his little sister.

"Banish her, Vel." Naevia's face took on an uncharacteristic darkness. "You've warned her enough."

"I don't know..." Vel paused.

"The queens regent mean you harm. Both of you. Your whole family." Brynhild straightened her back, lifting herself up to her full height. She was now eye level with her duke. "I need the resources to protect you. You must take me in a place of lost magic. We must go to the fallen tower of Ostia Novus. That will give me strength beyond what the queens foresee." She glanced at Naevia and then back to Vel. Coals burned in Naevia's eyes. He was her only chance. "Your father will die at their hands if I do not protect him."

"She means to fuck you in the ruined tower, Vel." Disgust now competed with anger on Naevia's face.

"She wants... your magic, Naevia. The azure light." Vel thought things over as Brynhild watched him with pleading eyes.

"Banish her." Naevia stood resolute next to him.

"If you truly want what you say, you had only to ask." Vel sighed. "I would have considered it."

"Ewwww." Naevia spat on the ground.

"Yes, yes. I was tricked into this, too." Brynhild nodded her platinum head. "But we can both make this work for us. And against our enemies."

"I would have considered it," Vel said. "But you lie and deceive. So, no." He shook his head slowly. "Leave the castle. I give you one hour to collect your things. Any more mischief and you will face worse than banishment." Vel hoped the tremble in his voice wasn't noticeable.

"What?" Brynhild's face snapped from entreaty to fury in an instant. The shadows cast by the tents around her lengthened and swirled. Even though it was early afternoon, she stood in a penumbra. "I have served your family for..." She stopped when she caught sight of the azure light building around Naevia. "I will go." She turned, and disappeared quickly from view. The shadows lingered around Vel and Naevia, creeping slowly their way.

"Go with your mistress." Naevia's voice was steely. Her azure light flashed around them, and the afternoon sun returned. "That was wise, Vel." She rubbed her legs together. "Let's cleanse our pallet." She grabbed his big hand and pulled him into the nearest tent. It was empty. She pushed him down onto the ground and tore at his robes and tunic.

"Maybe now is not the time. The wedding is almost here, I just banished our family's oldest servant, and I... aaaaahhhhhh." Vel let his head drop back to the earth as his sister pulled his cock from his clothes and placed her mouth around it. Why did the magic have to always rile her up so? "Maybe just a few minutes."

Naevia sucked him for more than a few minutes. She then released him, pulled her stola to her waist, and mounted him. Reaching under her, she took hold of him and pushed her underwear to the side. She lowered herself. "That is... good." She rocked her hips and felt the pressure of him push deep inside her. "I love you, Vel."

"I love you, Naevia." Vel meant it with all his heart. He stared at her loveliness as she bounced on him, working herself hard. He could see she was trying to speed things up so they could go back to helping out.

"She was right about... one thing." Naevia's copper hair fell over half her face. She watched her smiling brother with one eye. "We can... uh... uh... uh... make this work for us. We have something our ancestors never had. We don't need a resident sorceress, Vel."

"We... are... the magic." Vel squeezed her hips tight.

"Yes... yes... yeeessssssssss." Naevia humped down fiercely, listening to him grunt. She could feel his heat move through her. "Yeesss... cummmmmmm." And her own orgasm launched to match his.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,196 Followers
12