The Wicked Tower Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,198 Followers

"There now, little one. I can feel your strength gaining." Satisfied that he was drinking, Hekate released her breast and reached down for his cock. She played with it gently, careful not to overtax his delicate mortal body. The dryads and the birds sang all around them. The stream gurgled merrily. They spent a long time like that until she observed his bucking hips with a smile. His orgasm exploded all over her arm and his stomach. She laughed again in delight, her three voices harmonizing with the sounds of the forest. "So much, little one. We should keep you a secret from Jupiter. He would grow green with envy." She had no fear that the nineteen-year-old mortal was done. She continued to play with his hardness as he drank and drank.

Eventually, Vel felt the breast pull away. He blinked up at the smiling deity. "Thank you," he whispered. When she laughed at this, there was no malice in it.

"I have given to you. Now to complete the circle, you must give to me." She pushed him until he was off her lap. She fell back onto the moss and spread her legs. When he didn't move, she nudged him with her foot. "It may feel like it we have forever, but we have less than an eternity here. Our enemies move and the tower rises. Now, come to me." Her enormous breasts, six one moment and two the next, wobbled on her chest as she held her arms out to him.

"Right." Vel thought to himself, when a goddess opens her legs for you, however many they appear to be, you don't let her ask twice. Vel caught a glimpse of her vagina below a dark triangle of hair. She looked human enough as far as he could tell. He moved between her legs. He felt her reach down, take hold of him, and guide his penis inside her. Vel stopped breathing at her tightness. As he slowly pushed in, it felt that she gripped him with three pussies at the same time. "That... ugh... feels good."

"Of course, it does. How did you expect a goddess to feel on the inside?" she purred. Three hands pushed at his back, and three pulled his ass toward her. "There now. Time to join."

Vel's hips accelerated quickly. Their bodies smacked together with violent delight. Little blue sparks shot from their contact and zig-zagged through the forest. Vel looked down at the beautiful creature gritting her teeth, her dark eyes staring up at him. He was fucking an immortal, and from her expression, she loved it. He couldn't wait to tell his sister about it. Naevia was going to cum just listening to the story. His cousin, on the other hand, would no doubt pout with jealousy. That would be fun, too. He had no idea what he would tell his mother, however. He didn't know if she would be jealous, or simply grateful that this goddess hadn't eaten him for lunch.

"Come back to me now, little one. Think less about distant things and more about us." Hekate moved her hands to his hips and urged him on with the grip of her fingers. "Let the dryads see you... yes... yes..." She could feel his muscles tense. "For you... ugh... the time to reap and sow... is one." She lifted her feet into the air. "Good... now... fill me... aaaaahhhhhhhhhh." Hekate threw her head back on the moss, her hair flying about, as her pleasure peaked with his release.

"Oh... gods... ughhhhhhhh..." Vel came inside her, watching the ecstasy on her face. He prayed that whatever happened he wouldn't forget that moment. And then, in the blink of an eye, he had forgotten everything but his own pleasure. When he returned to his body, he was lying on her long body, his cheek resting on her damp breast. He was still hard inside her, but didn't move. Now that he had completed the act, he didn't know what more she would want of him.

"You are quite restrained, Vel. I can feel the longing in your body, but you wait for me." She caressed his sweaty, blond hair. "Would you be happy to know that we have more time?"

"Yes." Vel nodded against her breast.

"Perhaps I will ride my mortal stallion this time." Hekate rolled him onto his back and mounted him. The azure on her skin flickered playfully as she slid him back in. "You fit well." She gyrated her hips on him. For a moment, three goddesses rode Vel, but then there was only the one again. "Very well... indeed." She placed her hands on his chest. All the while her eyes sought out his, maintaining their connection. The song of the forest grew louder around them, and her three voices sang in sweet harmony with the natural world. Several orgasms swept through her as she bucked on him.

"Oh... gods..." Vel gripped the mossy bed and let her do as she liked. It occurred to him how odd it was that he called to the gods when one sat on top of him. "So... tight..." Eventually, he released inside her again. When they had recovered, Hekate rose from the bed and walked over to the stream. Vel thought she meant to clean, and that they were finally done. But then she leaned over a fallen log and looked back over her shoulder at him. The invitation in her smile was unmistakable. He wasted no time in moving behind her and taking the goddess from behind as they overlooked the babbling water. When he had climaxed a fourth and final time, he was exhausted.

"Come little one, let us bathe. I would see you refreshed for your journey." She pulled him out of her, and led him by the hand into the stream. The water was brisk but delightful as they washed each other under the watchful gaze of the dryads around them.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,198 Followers
12