The Wicked Tower Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother!" Vel lurched toward her, but there was still so much chaos between them. An evil red glow crept over the round room. Nothing burned, but he felt everything would turn to ash. He saw the surprised expression on his mother's face as she tried to catch her balance at the window opening. Crimson bloomed from the wound across the silver of her armor. She reached down and protectively cradled her belly. Vel knew she would fall. She glanced quickly in his direction with a look of desperation, and then she pitched over the side. "Mother!" Vel was still ten feet away when she toppled into open air.

Hearing his call, Circe turned toward her father. She caught sight of her grandmother's fall and raced across the room. She leapt out of the tower after Cassia and plummeted earthward.

"No!" Vel stumbled. Both his mother and daughter were gone. A great surge of power hit him, and he turned to see Brynhild shielding them from Cesphea's pink fury. Their magic crackled and clashed in the center of the room.

"Down here." Naevia grabbed Vel's hand. She screamed at Dellia, who followed. While the sorceress fought the queen, Vel, Naevia, and Dellia dropped through the hole in the floor and landed hard on the wood decking below. Without thinking, they scrambled to their feet. The stairs were empty here, but they could see light flashing against the walls from above. Quickly, they descended, tears streaking the cheeks of brother and sister.

~~

It had not been Brynhild's intention to sacrifice herself for the others' escape. It would have been the other way around, but for her burning hatred of Cesphea. The despicable queen had robbed the northern sorceress of everything she held dear. Even now, strengthened as she was by the dust on her left hand, she was a pale shadow of what she would have been. The queens could have freed magic after what had happened with the original tower, but they chose avarice. And for that, Brynhild could not forgive them.

The fight took less time than it takes a pot of water to boil. At no point did Brynhild think she would win. She prayed, however, that her hatred would be enough. That was not to be. With a great push of fiery, pooling energy Cesphea extinguished the sorceress's defense and tossed her to the floor. There, the large woman panted on her hands and knees.

"It was my pride that led us here." Cesphea lifted her hands, pink light blazing from her fingers. "My sister said we should have removed you long ago. But I wanted you to know. I wanted your impotence and humiliation." She brought her hands down and lightning bolts shot from her, knocking Brynhild to her side with a howl and sweeping her across the floor. The sorceress came to rest near one of the window openings. "More the fool am I." She looked at her remaining men. "Go, follow those that escaped and kill or capture them. You are not needed here."

The ranking officer nodded, and the red capes stormed back down the stairs in hot pursuit.

"You are nothing. You are simply... a shadow of the other half." Brynhild's lungs burned and her muscles cramped. She tried to stand but fell back to the floor. She sensed only a small reserve of energy inside her, but decided now was not the time to spend it.

"I exist enough. I have eyes. I will see you and your kind fall into nothingness." Cesphea tore her gown up the middle and released her cock from its confinement. It sprung out hard and eerily smooth. "Get back up on your hands and knees. Get back up like the bitch you are." A line of pink fire traced down the back of the armor and clothes Brynhild wore, sundering them in half. Then Cesphea reached down and lifted the woman back onto her hands and knees.

"You are an abomination." Brynhild's attire fell to either side. She now had her naked ass in the air. The wind caressed her skin as it whistled through the room. "Your time will come. You are not meant for this... aaaaahhhhhhhhh." Brynhild felt the long cock enter her, robbing her of her breath and salient thought. Her pussy opened itself to the intruder like a traitor.

"Not... ugh... a bitch but... a sow." Cesphea squatted behind the sorceress, holding tightly to her ass. She pumped without mercy. Usually, she would give a woman some time to adjust, but she cared not for Brynhild's pleasure. She wanted only to dominate. To show this woman how futile her little insurrection was.

"You will... uh... uh... uh... not rule." Brynhild wished very much that the well of pleasure inside her would seep away. Instead, it built. "I have seen... ah... ah... the goddess Hekate. She will not... ugh..." The rest of her words traded themselves for whimpering grunts.

Cesphea laughed long and hard. "I have reduced you to a... ugh... breeding sow. Maybe I shouldn't dispose... of you... quite yet. Would you like to... carry my child? They say all my... children are... cursed." Cesphea howled with laughter and pleasure. The sound of the sorceress's mewling submission was almost too much. The queen regent was going to cum in the northern woman. She would breed her. Who could stop her?

It was time. Brynhild harnessed her last reserves and locked them together with a coiling serpent. It seemed Cesphea hardly noticed, for she kept fucking Brynhild from behind, although her movements were somewhat hampered. The pleasure built for the sorceress, but she knew she would never cum on that monstrous cock. "You have... uh... robbed me of all. Let me... uh... uh... return the favor." Brynhild pitched herself sideways out into the open air. The pair fell from the tower, quickly picking up speed.

Even in free fall, with the fading serpent around them, Cesphea's hips bucked into the sorceress. It wasn't until they pierced the clouds that the truth of the situation hit the queen. She tried desperately to port herself safely back into the tower, but Brynhild's serpent held her firm. It was then that the shadow screamed. An earthquake shook the palace when she and Brynhild met the ground.

12