The Widower on the Corner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry about that. Though I guess you've seen worse tonight."

"I wouldn't call it worse. It's a nice looking dick Mr. Smithson. If I you don't mind me saying so."

He cleared his throat again and finally settled into his seat.

"Well I don't really know what to say to that. I guess it's been a while since I've shown it to anyone. God what a thing to say."

"It's ok I don't mind. You know you've got a really good reputation in the neighborhood. That's why I wanted to do something nice for you. Just cause you've got a boner watching a sexy movie isn't anything to be ashamed of."

"Yeah. I guess I'm just a little sensitive about it. My doctor put me on Lexipro for some anxiety recently and it's...well it's not behaving like normal."

"Oh no. Yeah I've dated a few guys that have been on that. But usually they have trouble getting it up. You don't seem too have that problem."

"God, I wish. No erections aren't the problem. It's finishing that's the problem. Damn thing is sore all the time, and cause I can't get finished it seems like I get erections all the time. It's like I'm in high school again. Only may socks aren't all stiff."

Tabitha scooted over and gave him a hug. "I'm so sorry Mr. Smithson. Like I said I've known guys taking that drug. I know it can be difficult to handle on your own. I'm sorry you are here by yourself. I guess that's why you have to take the drug anyway."

For a bit he didn't seem to know what to do as Tabitha had him around the middle. But that moment passed and he put his arms around her and patted her head and stroked her hair. She hugged him tighter but looked down as well to see that his cock wasn't subsiding. She had thought maybe the awkwardness of the situation might help, but it didn't seem to be working. She let him go and straightened up but stayed right next to him.

He looked at her, and it happened again. His eyes found hers and for just a moment it seemed like he could see her, and wanted her. But it quickly went away again and he turned back to the screen.

"Uh, so what did those other guys do? How did they get relief?"

She smiled at him, though he still watched the screen with that fat cock straining at the fleece of his pants.

"Well they needed help. They could still get it up with a little uh, ya know, friction. You're right though that it took them way longer to finish. Of course usually that wasn't a bad thing." She giggled and he looked over to her and cleared his throat again, which seemed to be what he did when he felt awkward.

"Ha. Well I guess I'm just going to be out of luck then. I'm in no condition to be dating anyone."

"You don't need to date anyone to get that kind of help. I assure there are plenty of ladies in this neighborhood who'd love to help you with that thing."

He looked at her shocked. "Come on, don't mess around with an old guy like me. It's not nice."

"No joke, Mr. Smithson. I mean my mom for sure would be over here in a heartbeat if you asked her."

"Come on, that's crazy." His baritone laugh vibrated through the couch and across there arms where she was pressed up against him.

"Do you really not know about the swinging that goes on in the neighborhood? My mom probably never invited you because of your...situation."

"Yeah. My wife and I were perfectly happy together. I'm sure we wouldn't have been open to it."

"Right but now it's just your decision to make. Something to decide for your own wellbeing. I'm really serious. If you want a solution we could definitely find someone to help you."

"Wow. So your mom swings and it doesn't bother you? And your dad knows all about it?"

"Oh yeah. I mean they raised me knowing about it. They've been in an open marriage longer then I've been alive. Or rather right after I was born probably."

"Man, that's -- Oww!"

He put his hand over his crotch and winced.

"Oh sorry, Tabitha. This damn thing is really hard. I guess we should talk about something else before I pull a muscle down there or something."

She snuck an arm around his shoulder. It was time to stop playing games. She had come over here to help this man, and here he was in obvious pain. And besides, helping him would probably be pretty fun. And she could brag to her mom about it if he was cool afterwards.

"How long has it been Mr. Smithson?"

"Please, if we are going to talk about this at least call me Dan."

"Ok, Dan. How long has it been since you were able to cum?"

He looked over to her sheepishly. "About two years."

"Holy shit! Are you serious?"

"Yeah, jeez don't yell at me. My wife was sick for a long time. And it just didn't seem right to do...that when she couldn't. And then after she died, well the anxiety and then the medicine for the anxiety made it impossible. So here I am two years later."

"Oh my god. You are a literal saint. I swear to god there has never been a man more deserving of an orgasm then you." She hugged him again but this time she let one of her hands slide down to his thigh and rest there just a hairs breath from his twitching dick. "Please. Just let me help you."

Mr. Smithson, Dan, looked down into her eyes and she could see him desperately looking for a way to say no.

"You're half my age Tabitha."

"Pretty sure that still makes me a consenting adult. I'm not asking to be your girlfriend. You don't have to kiss me or call me darling or anything romantic. You've got a medical problem." She put her hand on his cock and stroked it slightly. "Let me be your nurse."

She put all she had into a gorgeous smile and he closed his eyes letting her continue her muted ministrations. When he didn't say anything she put her hand into his sweatpants and felt around till she had a hold of that hefty piece of meat in a reverse grip. She looked down to see the fat root of him sticking out from a well trimmed bush of pubic hair. His balls looked fat and dark under the fleece. He moaned and she let her other hand wind up into the hair on the back of his head, massaging him behind the ears. His baritone hum shuddered in the meat she had in her hand and she quickened her pace.

As she continued to work, she pulled his head over to whisper in his ear.

"Dan. I'm afraid my hand isn't going to do the job. I need to use my mouth, ok? Why don't you lay down on the couch."

He didn't respond but instead simply got up and shed his pants in an instant. She quickly made space and let him lie down. He closed his eyes again as she came over to inspect his erect cock, now pointing ever northward with no material to restrict it. She wondered if he could only accept her help if he didn't see her doing it. If he could imagine she was someone else. It didn't feel great, but she could get over it. She was doing this for him after all.

She laid down between his legs, letting her hands snake under his thighs and massage his balls. It strained her back slightly but her core was strong. She lavished the thick head of his cock with her tongue until it was glistening. Her fingers fondled his thick balls and rubbed at the root of him. The thick skin of his penis was pliable and soft even though the core of him was rock hard. She could feel his heart beat under her tongue.

She pulled her knees up under her and freed her arms from under his legs. She took two hand fulls of his stiff rod as she began to bob up and down on the rest. She twisted her hands letting her thumbs sink into the soft under side of him. All the while he moaned and shook under her.

She pushed further and felt him push at the back of her throat, so she pushed deeper.

"Oh my god, Tabitha, that's amazing. Fuck."

She bobbed harder. Pushed further. But when she reached her limit there was still a hands length of dick she couldn't fit. She popped off with a gasp.

"Damn that's a huge dick. Can't believe you've been so selfish Dan. Keeping this thing all to yourself when you could have been sharing it with the neighbors." She looked up expecting to see him with his eyes closed, but he was staring intently down at her. As their eyes met, she knew, at last that he was seeing her.

"Take off those clothes. And swing your pussy over here."

"Yes sir."

She threw off her shirt and he did the same. While she lost her borrowed bottoms he scooted to the middle of the couch. She walked over to where his head was resting and put one leg up on the couch.

"Dan. Is this what you wanted?" Her pussy was glistening with juices as she waggled her pelvis at him. He reached out a trembling hand and snaked it around her. His fingers sank into the flesh of her ass and he pulled her onto the couch. She straddled his head and bent over the length of him. She went back to work on his cock as fingers probed at her pussy. He massaged at her mound while his tongue sampled the length of her.

She moaned into his meat and tightened her grip both with her hands and her throat. His fingers entered her and she pulled him from her mouth to purr.

"Oh yeah, Dan. Just like that. Deeper. Go Deeper."

He pushed into her and she felt his knuckles press against her while his tongue found her clit and began to wrap around it. She screamed her pleasure and stroked him faster. But he was too good. All too soon she was squeezing at his head with her thighs. The quaking energy of her orgasm racing through her.

"Oh shit. Dan. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh shit I'm so sorry."

"Don't apologize. I love making a woman cum. Sorry I'm such a troublesome patient. You're really doing amazing work down there." He laughed, and it was so genuine she laughed with him.

"Well we could try a more serious treatment if you're willing." She waggled her wet pussy over him.

"You really want to fuck an old guy like me?"

She grabbed hold of his dick firmly. "I really want to fuck this, and you just happen to be attached."

"Okay."

She twisted around and finally, finally, see saw real lust in his eyes.

"Omg, so awesome."

She hopped up and slid her pussy around to slid along the length of him. She leaned forward and felt his flabby belly hold fast under her. Her fingers didn't go far before they found a foundation of muscle under the flexible pot belly. A rock solid core just like his cock.

He reached up and took hold of her breasts. She pushed down on his cock to give him more access. His thumbs rolled across her nipples as he took full handfuls of her tits. She moaned and without thinking bent all the way down and kissed him. His tongue entered her mouth as he thrust up at her, his cock probing for an entrance.

She broke away from his lips long enough to reach back and position him at her cunt. Beneath her, he was grunting as he thrust up at her, the head of his cock lodging between her folds. She smiled as she pushed down with her hips. She got down about half way when he grabbed hold of her hips and thrusted deep into her. From that point on she just sank her hand into the flab of his stomach and held on for dear life while he fucked her.

He thrust into her over and over. The pleasure radiated out from her pussy like fire and she screamed for more.

"Dan. Oh fuck. Please go deeper. Slam that big fucking dick into me. Make me cum. Please make me cum!"

He surged up into her but didn't stop there. He threw her backwards and toppled her over. She fell onto her back and with an audible POP Dan's cock came out of her. He struggled to get up and then quickly got on top of her. His mouth covered her breast while his tongue flicked at her nipple. With a will his cock drove itself into her as he pulled her legs to his chest.

"Tabitha, you feel amazing. I'm so grateful. Fuck I wanna come so bad. I'm gonna fill your little pussy with so much cum."

"Oh my god. Fucking do it. I can't fucking believe I'm gonna cum again. I fucking love this dick. Fuck. I'm cumming. I'm cumming!"

She felt herself clamp down on him and suddenly he was fucking even deeper into her then before as he pounded her faster and faster. Suddenly he stiffened up and roared into the air. Her cunt was flooded with warm hot cum. He slammed into her over and over as he unleashed two years of pent up tension. She could feel him leaking out of her even as he pumped more and more cum into her.

He collapsed back to the other side of the couch. His cocked popped free, and she saw that he was still spurting cum as he laid back, gasping for air.

She leaped up and set to work getting as much of that cum in her mouth as she could manage. Eventually his cock finally started to deflate and she looked up at his hungry eyes, her mouth covered in the silky white of his cum. He held out a hand to her and she crawled up his body where he pulled her into a kiss.

She curled up on top of him, finding a nook to cuddle him in. She ran her hand around in his chest hair while he rubbed his cum that seemed to be forever leaking out of her cunt. She drifted off with that warm feeling from her thoroughly fucked cunt vibrating through her body.

In the morning, she found he had managed to get a blanket over them on the couch without waking her up. He was snoring slightly under her. The smell of him, and their sex, was intoxicating. She moved her legs slightly trying to stretch out some when she found a stiff cock leaning against her leg. She peaked under the blanket to see that Dan's fully erect prick was looking painfully red while copious amounts of pre-cum were already leaking out of the top.

She slid down him and licked at the slick top of his dick. The sun was warm and the smell of their sex was hanging around them. By the time she was putting him at the back of her throat he was finally stirring to wakefulness. His hands slid into her tangled hair and pressed slightly down putting more of him into her throat. She hummed into him and his hips bucked up gagging her slightly. She popped off him and threw the blanket back.

"Good morning. I kinda thought you were a dream. It's a hell of a thing to wake up with your dick in someone's mouth."

"Well then this is gonna be a real wake up call." She sank down onto him and he moaned into the morning light.

"God damn you are tight. I can't believe your still wet from last night."

"Well we never really got cleaned up. So I'm still all gooey inside."

She took hand holds of his stomach and flexed her hips on his fat cock. The feeling of being so full was incredible and shivers of warmth and tingles of fire spread through her. She leaned further down and he propped himself up to suck at her nipples. She pulled him up into a seated position and writhed on his stiff cock while he slathered her breasts. Lightning was running across her skin and down her spine.

"Oh Dan. That's so good. Cum for me, please. Fill me up again. I want that cum so bad."

He pushed her back, but leaned back himself. She held herself up with her hands behind her as he gripped the couch. He thrust into her as she drove herself down on him. The full length him reaching up to her limits, sending fire and ice all over her body.

"Oh shit, Dan, I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming."

With a roar he filled her snatch again. Hot fire filled her up as he pumped into her. She leaned forward collapsing on top of him as he continued to twitch and spasm inside of her. After a few moments his limp dick spilled out of her leaving a trail of cum from both of them in its wake. He pulled her face to his and kissed her. She put her hands on his face and found tears there.

"Oh Dan. I'm so sorry. Is all this ok? Are you all right?"

He took a moment to respond, his voice full of quavering emotion. He wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm okay. It's just such a relief. And everything else. I've never been with anyone but my wife. We met in college and..." He couldn't continue and she pressed herself against him, making soothing sounds.

"I'm sorry, I know I said we wouldn't do kissing and stuff, but I guess I got carried away."

"No it's ok. I just get emotional sometimes. It's not your fault. Hey let's get cleaned up and I'll make you some breakfast."

After finding his clothes on the floor he practically rant to the kitchen. She sat there wondering if this had all suddenly gone wrong. Maybe she should have listened more to her mother then her hot pussy. She went back to the bedroom to find her stuff.

She got in the shower, and was more then a little disappointed that Dan didn't come to join her. She found her clothes, nice and dry, and pulled them back on. In the kitchen Dan was in the middle of scrambling some eggs while bacon was frying in a pan. He was back in his sweats, though they'd gotten a bit stained at some point in the night. No shirt, and the sight of his sagging stomach and muscled arms made her tingle. He turned back to her with a smile and she could feel herself getting ready for another go.

"I hope you aren't a vegetarian. Bacon and eggs is about all I know how to cook worth a damn."

She came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him letting her hands run through his chest hair and felt at his strong arms.

"That's fine. What are you doing the rest of the day?"

"I don't know. I didn't really have any plans. Probably something around here that needs fixing. Always does."

"I wonder if maybe you want to come to my place for lunch? I'm sure my mom would love to have you over. She's been talking about inviting you for a while."

He froze up and turned around insider her arms.

"Uh, you mean your mother, like for...that thing we talked about last night?"

"No dummy. Just lunch."

She smiled into his lips as she kissed him again.

As she broke the kiss she whispered into his ear.

"I mean probably. Unless she's really hungry."

He laughed nervously. She knew she might be rushing him, but if she was going to help Mr. Smithson it might take the whole neighborhood working together. Well a fun summer project might be what they all needed. She laughed at her own innuendo and he looked at her with confusion.

"Nothing, just thinking that the next block party isn't far off. I've got so many good people to introduce to you."

12