The Widow's Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Two widows, Dotty and Millie, get to know each other's kinks.
2.4k words
4.15
16k
12

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackobin
Jackobin
115 Followers

[This story has many aspects and could have also been listed under the Mature and Fetish categories, among others. It has some references to bodily functions, so if that bothers you, I suggest you read no further. All characters in this story are well over 18 years old.]

Millie reveals her perverse longings to Dotty who finds the ideal solution

When Mrs. Mildred Bullock lost her dear husband of some forty-odd years in a tragic fishing accident, she took it as a sign from heaven. After a suitable period of mourning, she sold their elegant country house for a tidy sum and moved to the big city, determined to enjoy her remaining years in fulfilling urgent needs that she had been forced to deny for far too long. Unbeknownst to those around her, within the deceptively calm exterior of the respectable self-possessed dowager there lived another Mildred — a woman obsessed with dark fantasies of sexual submission, titillating humiliation, and the relentless punishment of her ample rump.

Mrs. Bullock was fortunate enough to find a cozy cottage to rent in the backyard of the home of Mrs. Dorothy Teather, another widow of some means. Mrs. Teather — or "Dotty," as she was known to her friends — at 62 years of age, had four years on Mildred's 58, and soon became a kind of older sister to her new tenant. The two widows spent many a pleasant hour sitting in each other's kitchens, sharing a pot of tea, and engaging in "girl talk." Gradually, over a period of several weeks, as Dotty earned Mildred's trust, she began to ask a delicate question here and there about Mildred's late husband and their conjugal happiness.

"Oh, really, Dotty! What is there to say?" Mildred tittered nervously, one sunny afternoon. "Edgar was a lovely husband, although I must admit that imagination was not his strong suit. He just liked his meat and potatoes for dinner, and our love life was, well, rather the same!"

"But, Mildred, surely that can't have been fully satisfying," Dotty teased. "Variety is the spice of life, after all. I imagine that you must have had to develop a rich fantasy life to compensate for Edgar's, er, dullness."

Mildred looked lost in thought as Dotty prodded further. "Well?"

"Fantasies? Oh, I had fantasies alright. But really, I don't think they are quite appropriate for two women of our age and station to discuss. It's far too embarrassing!"

"Oh, come now. Who better to discuss them with? Some high-priced psychoanalyst?" Dotty reached over and patted Mildred's hand. "Believe me, my dear, I've been around the block more than once, and there's little that can shock me. There's absolutely no need to be embarrassed. And besides, I have some quirks of my own that I'll bet are no stranger than any you might have."

"Well, I..."

"Mildred!" Dotty scolded. "Didn't you tell me just the other day that you came to the city to start a new life and to do those things you'd always dreamed of? Just how do you think you can begin to do that if you're unwilling to let anyone know what those dreams are?"

The two women were seated in the breakfast nook in Dotty's kitchen, both wearing buoyant summer dresses that nicely showed off their mature figures. Mildred's prodigious rear was nearly as eye-catching as Dotty's out-sized bosom, which was firmly cantilevered into place by an industrial-strength bra beneath her flowered halter.

"Well, I suppose you have a point, my dear," Mildred murmured. "But it is just so awkward. Even saying it aloud makes me feel like some kind of a . . . pervert!"

"Oh, come now!" Dotty exclaimed. "The whole idea of sexual perversions is so outdated. Among sophisticates like you and me, there's really no place for such negative concepts. If the idea of certain acts or situations makes us "hot", then we should just accept that that's part of our unique make-up. Really, my dear, if I happen to enjoy having my boobies bound and teased while I'm receiving a good stiff cock up my rectum, then that's just a fact of life!"

"B-b-but, do you really?" Mildred blushed six shades of crimson as she stared at her friend's enormous bust, imagining it unveiled and tightly wrapped with rope.

"I do indeed! And much more that I just might tell you about if you can quit gaping like a country bumpkin! But, we're not talking about me for the moment — we're talking about you!"

"Oh, Dotty. I hardly know where to begin. For years now I've been plagued with a compulsion to submit myself to an overpowering man, to bury my face between the hairy cheeks of his butt and lose myself in his manly odors and taste. And because I'm such a nasty slut for wanting to do such things, I dream of being scolded and having my bottom spanked and paddled until I can't stand it anymore. Oh! I can't believe I just said that!" Mildred emitted a little squeal of pent-up excitement and blushed again.

"There, you see? That wasn't so bad," Dotty beamed. "I think you'd be surprised just how many women there are who have these kinds of desires. It is just that so few will admit it and then make the effort to fulfill them."

"Yes, well, one can't very well take out an ad in the daily paper and request such things, can one?"

"Oh, you'd be surprised, my dear. Perhaps not in the daily paper, but there are other ways to make contact with people who might fit the bill."

"My word! How?"

"Just leave that to me. I have to make a discreet phone call or two and we'll see what we can do. I might have just the solution for your dilemma. I should know by later tonight."

* * *

Mildred slept restlessly that night, tossing and turning, hoping for, yet dreading, what might lie ahead. Wanton fantasies of sexual abandon alternated with scenes of strict discipline and searing pain. Heights of agony led to an unbelievable release . . . Mildred was a mere blip in the infinite universe. Her outsized and stiffened clitoris was a glistening joy-stick piloting her through outer space. She had no idea what lay ahead, but when she awoke she resolved that she would follow it through, no matter where it might take her.

A morning call from Dotty affirmed that a plan was in motion. A 'friend' of hers would pay the ladies a visit early that afternoon.

When the doorbell rang at Dotty's, both women were dressed up for a proper social call, albeit with a slightly risque spin. They were attired in girdles and bras, with stockings, garter belts and shiny white pumps adorning their beautifully pedicured feet. In a concession to modesty, their hands were nicely appointed in dainty white gloves, but no dresses or blouses were to be seen. Dotty had insisted on this dress code as a subtle 'signal' that they were voluntarily assuming a submissive role in what might unfold. Smiling calmly toward her nervous friend, Dotty answered the door and welcomed in a handsome full-bearded man of forty or so, in a white dress shirt and black slacks, whom she introduced as Malcolm.

"My, my, but you ladies are a lovely sight," Malcolm said with a deep voice that could best be described as suave. "Why don't you turn around slowly so that I can enjoy you from every angle?" The ladies tittered self-consciously and did as he suggested.

"Excellent! I am sure we will have a splendid time together." Malcolm took a seat on the couch and held the still-standing widows in his steady gaze. After a minute of awkward tension on the part of the ladies, he invited them to be seated with an air of belated courtesy, as if they were visiting him in his own home. Mildred made introductions and Malcolm wasted no time in getting down to the business at hand.

"Mildred, Dotty and I have shared 'intimacies' together for quite some time, and if I am not mistaken, we have both enjoyed it greatly. Am I right, Dotty?"

"Yes, of course, Malcolm. Mildred, I can say without any qualms that you can trust Malcolm to cater to your desires, and to fulfill them in a tasteful and imaginative way. His judgment is impeccable, and he is well-versed in most practices of the, shall we say, erotic fringe? He is very discreet and will keep private whatever you share with him about yourself.

"He is also gentle with beginners and neophytes who are new to satisfying their repressed and shameful desires. I would not have invited him here today if I had any worries whatsoever about his intentions or behavior."

"Why thank you, Dotty! Mildred, I hope that helps put you at ease, in case you are feeling a bit awkward or embarrassed.

"Now, in our conversation last night, Dotty was kind enough to acquaint me with some of your desires and fantasies, and I would like you to know that I find them quite charming. I love a woman who knows what she wants.

Mildred was blushing and clasping her hands nervously in her lap, with her gaze averted.

"Now, now. Be a brave girl and look at me when I speak to you," Malcolm ordered calmly.

Mildred raised her head and presented him with a look of deep shame, bordering on anguish. She dabbed at her eyes with her white gloves, trying to wipe away tears that were suddenly welling up from depths she barely understood.

"There, there. Really now," Malcolm spoke softly as he got up and went over to her. He reached over and grasped her hands and gently brought her to her feet. "Come now, Precious. Let's try a little experiment." He brought her back to his chair and urged her down to a kneeling position before him, with her hands resting on his knees.

"This is a simple exercise that I've found often helps to break the ice and builds good habits at the same time. I'm going to ask a series of questions -- and you can simply respond by saying 'Yes sir!' Now, if you strongly disagree with what I ask, you can just shake your head 'no', and I will take note. But if you do agree or think you might agree, just answer 'Yes sir'. Okay?"

"Yes sir!"

"Very good!

"For starters, is it acceptable to you if I call you 'Precious' as your personal name in our sessions together?"

"Yes sir!"

"Thank you, sweetheart. I want you to understand that I consider you 'Precious' and someone whom I care about and want to help achieve her desires.

"Now, just as you have a new name, Precious, I suggest that you use a new name for me. Would you like to call me 'Master'?"

Mildred nodded obediently. "Yes sir!"

"Next, would it be fair to say that you harbor all sorts of secret and hidden desires of what might be called a 'depraved' nature?"

Mildred gulped and nodded. "Yes sir!"

"And is it true that you have vowed to start your life anew here in the city and fulfill those desires?"

"Yes sir!"

"And is it true that you long for a powerful man to take charge and present you with his naked arse for you to caress and explore and worship orally?"

Mildred wished to shout out "Yes sir!" but this frank question pierced to the heart of her shame and humiliation. With her tiny glove-encased hands gripping Malcolm's knees, she was shaking like a leaf, while her beautiful lips were quivering and silently mouthing her response.

"Dotty, my pet, can you kneel behind Millie and give her a supportive hug? We are at the crux of her surrender to her own desires, and she needs your reassurance."

Dotty hastened from her seat and embraced her dear friend from behind. One arm wrapped itself across Millie's chest above her breasts, while the other hugged her beneath her breasts from the other side. Their girdled bodies were pressed together and Dotty's body heat helped Millie's shivering to subside. Dotty brought her head next to Millie's and whispered in her ear, "It's alright, love, just allow your dream to come true!"

Malcolm gave a grateful smile to Dotty and readdressed himself to the lovely woman he had now dubbed 'Precious'.

"Mildred, are you ready for me to present my arse for your worship?"

Mildred shuddered and gathered herself together. Haltingly, she summoned her voice and answered.

"Yes sir!"

"Very well then. Dotty, my pet, would you help Precious to undress me? You do it so well!"

Dotty gave her friend a final hug and arose from behind her and helped her to her feet.

"Millie, unlike many Doms, Malcolm is neither cool nor remote. As you are about to learn, he is generous in sharing his body and has a very sensuous approach. When undressing him I like to return the favor and caress and fondle him as I uncover his manliness. It is all part of our play together, and now you can enjoy it as well. Why don't you unbutton his shirt as I remove his slacks."

Mildred summoned up her courage and unveiled her new Master, a button at a time, working her way down his chest and abdomen, savoring the lavish forest of hair that she was uncovering. She tugged his shirt free of his pants as Dotty unbuckled his belt and loosened his slacks. Malcolm lifted himself slightly and let Dotty tug his pants down his thighs, revealing his black boxer briefs and the rigid cock hidden within. He lifted his arms, revealing his heavily tufted armpits, and let Mildred remove his starched white shirt. She set it aside carefully and gazed longingly at his chest.

"Master, may I touch and smell you?"

"Please feel free, Precious. This is why I'm here."

Mildred knelt again and excitedly rubbed her face all over his hairy chest and stomach, sniffing his masculine aroma of cologne and sweat. She hugged him to her and shivered as he patted her head gently. The love-starved woman could no longer restrain herself and softly wept into his lush forest. She had come home and she felt an immense weight lift from her tortured soul.

[If you enjoyed this story, a high rating and favoriting would be greatly appreciated and inspire me to continue with my stories here. Comments of a positive or constructive nature are also welcome.]


Jackobin
Jackobin
115 Followers