The Widow's Gift Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?" He looked up from where he was reaching for the nearest box.

"Please be careful, Darling."

________________

Levi surveyed the contents of the first box as he unpacked it at one of the steel top workbenches.

As usual, he wanted to be methodical in his approach to the task laid out before him. Levi was a thoughtful soul by nature. Many mistook this as meaning he was slow or lazy but really Levi just liked things to be done right the first time rather than having to repeat a job because he'd rushed it.

There was a lot of stuff to get through and, if this first load was any indication, arranging it all in any discernible order was going to be a challenge. That was fine, Levi wasn't trying to build Rome in a day and he wanted to do right by Ms Makarova. She had been nothing but kind to him.

Not like a few other mean-spirited young women he had the displeasure of knowing.

He shook off unpleasant thoughts and focused back on the job at hand. The contents appeared to be a random assortment of miscellaneous knick knacks. As though whoever had packed it couldn't decide where in the house they should go and simply lumped them all together into a cardboard box labeled 'Garage'.

"What on earth is this supposed to be?" He asked the air, pulling out a boxy looking gaming console that belonged in the previous century. It took cartridges for goodness sake. "SINtendo, is that some kind of cheap Super NES knockoff?"

He placed it neatly beside a clunky plastic toy gun with J-power BG450 written in faded lettering on the side.

It wasn't all toys though... no, that would have been a simple matter. There was a stack of ancient strongman workout programs tied up in twine, countless self help cassette tapes, an unlabeled bottle of milk that seemed oddly fresh when it should have turned to cheese by now and a bunch of rattling pill bottles from a curiously named company called 'BimboTech'.

Levi racked his mind for some way to catalog or order the chaos slowly collecting on the bench top in front of him as he next pulled out a pink perfume bottle with a silver label.

Nope, just... nope. It even looked noxious. What kind of moron would use the foul stuff?

He placed it carefully next to a round tub of citrus smelling orange goo in a section he mentally designated as cosmetics and stood back to consider his options.

"Levi, Darling," Alina's musical voice sang out to him from inside the house. "Come on me in the parlor, I have prepared a treat for you."

Levi could feel his ears turning red. There were times he was convinced she was intentionally misspeaking to get a rise out of him, Then he would look into those guileless, innocent eyes and know that she wouldn't--couldn't--be doing anything of the sort.

Alina was too pure and lovely to tease him. She was a perfect angel struggling with an unfortunate language barrier. Thank goodness she didn't speak to many folks, some of her phrasing would certainly be cause for some awkward misunderstandings.

"I'm coming!" He called back, then silently cursed his own poor choice of words. "I--I mean, I'll be there shortly."

Stopping by one of the lavishly appointed bathrooms to wash the grime off his hands, Levi made his way back to the parlor and blinked at what he found waiting for him.

"Join me, Darling." Alina cooed softly, patting the empty spot on the leather lounge beside her. "Please sit and see what I have made for you."

Ms Makarova had changed out of her frumpy house coat and into a light floral summer dress more suited for the warm spring weather. It was still a modest number, falling well past her knees with short frilly sleeves that covered her slim shoulders and toned upper arms but it was showing more of her than Levi had ever been privy to before.

A spotless gingham smock apron conservatively concealed most of Alina's front and chest but the heavy swell of her cleavage visibly taxed the fabric and the ties at her sides cinched in tight around an impossibly narrow waist before her skirts fanned out over wide hips but stopped short of her shapely calves.

Her outfit revealed next to nothing but Levi's overactive imagination filled in everything.

His stomach performed back flips as his mouth went dry. His feet felt like blocks of cement and he was rooted in place by an existential dread of the gorgeous dream brought to life in front of him.

"I--I can't... I should go." He managed to squeeze out, his tongue felt dry as old boot leather. "I d-don't think..."

"Darling, pleeeease~ don't leave me." Alina begged, shooting to her feet in alarm as Levi began to tremble uncontrollably. "I am sorry. Tell stupid old Alina what she has done wrong. Why do you shake so?"

Levi wanted to tear out his hair. He wanted to curse to high heavens and rage against the injustice of a world that had conditioned his poor tortured psyche to react so viscerally to the presence of a beautiful woman. It wasn't fucking fair.

"It--It's not your f--fault." He groaned from between chattering teeth. "I'm so--sorry, Alina."

Then she was there, wrapping her slender arms around him and drawing his sweating skull against her prominent bosom. Levi half expected to fly into a full blown panic attack but something about Alina's warm touch and soothing softness calmed his hammering heart and Levi found himself finally able to breathe again.

God but she smelled like fresh summer rain. Clean and sweet and full of the promise of greener pastures.

"Shhhh~... all is well, Darling." Alina crooned, slowly guiding them both back to the chesterfield as she held him close. "Sit and let poor Alina take care of you."

Levi's trembling subsided under her tender touch as her burnished mass of white gold locks settled over him like a comforting blanket. She rubbed small circles over his spine and ran her manicured nails through his scruffy hair until his breathing settled back into a steady rhythm.

"All is well, Darling Levi. You see?" She murmured down at him, placing a fond kiss on his head. "Alina will make you feel better."

"It's so humiliating." Levi rasped into her ample chest, his cheeks on fire. "I--I'm sorry--"

"No more sorry, Darling, I will not hear it." Alina chided in a sympathetic voice. "I have seen this thing before. Back in Russia, some men returned from war with that same look in their eyes. You have been misused like they were, yes? Unmanned and broken."

Levi couldn't help but the cringe at her words.

Kindly though her intentions were, they still hit too close to the mark. It seemed pitiful to compare his childhood experiences with that of traumatized war veterans. Alina must have felt it too, because she drew him back to arms length and looked him in the face with an oddly stern expression.

"I hate these girls who have made my Darling Levi feel this way." Her voice was swelling full of passion but took on a hard edge as she gripped his narrow shoulders tighter. "You; who have played this lonely old woman sweet music on the piano. You; who selflessly bring joy to this big empty home and my heart. Do you know what your name means in my homeland?"

"N--No..." Levi shook his head but couldn't look away from her. Alina's eyes had turned gunmetal gray again but were no less mesmerizing for it.

"If you were a boy from Vladivostok, your name would be Lev; it means 'Lion'. Doubtless, many pretty young women would have chased after you there." She sighed wistfully. "They would bake you Ptichye Moloko, a famous Vladivostok dessert and try to win your lion's heart."

Levi didn't feel like a lion and tried to say as much when Alina reached down to the glass coffee table and raised a fine china plate to his chin.

Was that some kind of cheesecake?

On the dish was a fluffy white square topped in dribbling chocolate sauce. It smelled sugary sweet and had a slight gelatinous wobble to it. Alina scooped off a small corner with a small spoon and held it to his mouth.

"This is Ptichye Moloko, Darling." She purred as Levi obediently opened his mouth and tasted it. Smooth, creamy deliciousness tangoed across his taste buds. "Russian girl's make it for their, how do you say... Sweethearts. Alas, I am but an old widow but I tell myself 'Alina, Levi is a good and handsome young man. Bake him your special Ptichye Moloko so he might find his lion and grow to be strong and brave.' Do you like it, Darling?"

"Mmmhmmm~!"

Levi found that he did like it. Alina handed him the spoon but held the plate for him. It balanced atop the shelf of her bountiful bosom as she beamed her gigawatt smile directly into Levi as he ate.

He wasn't typically a big eater, his spare frame attested to that, it just wasn't something he took a lot of pleasure from. Food was fuel and Levi was lean at best, though 'stick thin' was the label most would saddle him with.

But this--what was it called again?--pudding cake confection was the epitome of more-ish. It coated his mouth in a delectable saccharin flavor and slipped down his throat with the ease of jello. It was cold but soothing and even the small portion landed like lead in his belly and made Levi feel full, almost drowsily so.

"I am so pleased to enjoy it, Darling." Alina moaned. Her wording sounded off again and her exotic accent dripped off every husky word with deep gratification.

Her luxurious lashes fluttered sensually as Levi sucked the spoon clean and only then noticed with some embarrassment that he had shoveled down the entire portion in under a minute. Such base gluttony was not like him at all...

He gave the few last smudges on the little plate a wary side-eye before finally handing the spoon back with a satisfied groan. His unexpectedly ravenous appetite was sated and his eyelids suddenly felt as though ships anchors were hanging from them.

"M--Ms Makarova?" Levi slurred. His tongue felt thick and sticky from the creamy treat and his thoughts dragged like heavy chains as he tried to pull them together.

"Shhhh~... Darling." Soft hands cupped his cheeks and drew his head down in place of cushiony comfort and warmth. Alina's lap. "Rest easy, trust in Alina. You are safe now and all will be well."

Alina's calming words and gentle caresses coaxed Levi down into a deep restful slumber.

________________

Levi's dreams were filled with a sweeping orchestral score and a resounding chorus of harmoniously singing voices.

He was in a darkened theater, sitting alone in the stalls before a large illuminated stage. The domed ceiling was lost in shadows, the balcony boxes stacked high atop each other until they disappeared from sight above him.

The set design was one of an old royal court with a grand wooden throne set center-stage surrounded by small stools and colorful cushions, presumably for the actors to rest upon throughout the performance.

But where were the actors, the players to walk those deserted boards?

Levi could hear the singers--a whole myriad of warbling musical ranges rendered together in a rousing, melodic concert that filled the large vacant auditorium--but could not see them nor pinpoint the origin of their beauteous voices.

Then a breathtaking young woman stepped out onto stage and Levi squinted against the bright theater lighting.

Alina?

His neighbor was wrapped in a sumptuous opera gown made of rich scarlet velvet that hugged tight around her voluptuous figure. Split sleeves draped nearly to the wooden boards beneath her and a deep V-shaped neckline plunged down towards her navel, revealing a silken swath of creamy skin and the inner slopes of her tremendous cleavage. A split ran up each side of the slim skirts to her wide hips and smooth shapely legs flashed daringly as she glided about the platform.

She was gorgeous, shining like a crown jewel upon the stage, her brilliant voice flowed with adoration and yearning as she serenaded a figure hidden in the wings and reached for them with graceful, coaxing gestures in time with the lilting music from an invisible orchestra.

Levi could not understand Alina's words--he guessed the language was most likely her mother tongue by the way she so confidently sang--but her soaring trilling tones and exquisitely expressive face told the story for him.

She was in love and she craved attention from the object of her affection. Her tenor was pure and crystal clear as she turned and dramatically grasped at the distant throne. Alina's song grew impassioned as she pressed a slender forearm across her flawless brow and swayed as though to swoon.

The string section squealed instrumental alarm and the percussion crashed a panicked crescendo as she began to topple. Then a man was there, dashing nimbly across the stage and catching Alina by the waist in a low dancer's dip. They held the pose as the music calmed and the beautiful Prima Donna ran her hands over her rescuer's wide shoulders as her long bare leg slid up the outside of his own.

Levi's breath caught.

He couldn't make out much of the male performer from the way he stood with his back to the audience but the man was tall, ruggedly built and clearly strong by the way he held Alina's lush body with ease. But Levi's complete attention was on his neighbor's big gray-green eyes.

Those brilliant emerald orbs were locked onto her co-stars face shone blazing with desire and devotion.

The male performer sang out a question in a deep baritone that rumbled like thunder through the vast acoustic space and pulled her back to her feet. Alina leaned heavily against him, her substantial heaving breasts threatening to spill out of their crimson confines as she hummed out a pleased response and nuzzled her head into the man's broad chest.

The tempo slowed as they rocked in each other's arms. Alina had never looked more beautiful, the deep blood red hue of the slinky gown contrasting and enhancing her spotless milky complexion and radiant sandy hair. She looked blissfully happy as waves of contentment practically washed out from her.

Levi shifted in his seat as something unexpected stirred within him. The first embers of longing for the lonely widow and maybe more.

Then cymbals crashed and the wind section took flight as Alina spun out of her paramour's arms and tried to pull him towards the throne. She beseeched him with her sweet melody as he sang back his objections in ringing basso tones. But she persisted and eventually he relented, turning and sitting upon the padded seat.

Then Levi finally saw his face.

It was his face. Levi's own visage stared sternly out into the audience as Alina lilted her praises for him in a joyous soprano. It was Levi's face and at the same time it wasn't.

His dopple's chin and jawline were rock solid with a clear line of rough stubble, where Levi's were soft and hairless. The other man's steely eyes burned with determination and defiance that Levi had never seen in his own reflection. His back was ramrod straight, his shoulders squared and his head held high in a manner that Levi couldn't dream of emulating.

He looked so regal, so... commanding.

It was confusing to look up and envy his other self. This other him.

Levi couldn't imagine this version being pushed around or stepped up. This... king would brush nuisances like Britney, Carmen and Kimmy aside as though they were insignificant. He wouldn't tolerate their cutting banter or abuse. This man would punish them for it.

Alina's soaring aria ended with a upsurge of raw emotion in Levi's chest as she spun with happy tears glistening upon her rosy cheeks and fell into her beloved's arms.

Her large, succulent breasts almost busted out of the straining velvet gown as she slipped elegantly into the other Levi's lap and pressed her panting, parted lips to his.

"Vivat! Vivat!" The unseen chorus roared in jubilation.

Then it struck Levi like a lightning bolt.

He wanted to be that better version of himself, up on the stage and kissing Alina passionately. Levi wanted to be that man who would shake off the barbs of his tormentors and rain righteous retribution upon them.

Levi wanted it so badly that it hurt. Seated high upon the throne his double ran a rough hand up Alina's satiny thigh into the slit of her dress to latch on to her luscious rump. Their kiss had deepened, growing almost frantic with their desperate thirst for each other's taste and touch.

"Vivat! Vivat!"

With a groan of discomfort Levi suddenly realized he was hard.

His cock was stiff as an iron rod and his simple slacks weren't tented so much as they were on the verge of a critical failure. He ached painfully, both with throbbing lust for the sensuous angel in front of him and covetous envy of the masculine vision of who he might have been in another life, another reality.

Horns blared and beating bass drums set a frenetic pace for the performing duo's amorous excitement. Alina had shifted over, straddling her lover's thighs as she ground against him and smothered his head in her overflowing cleavage. Both the other Levi's hands were up her slinky scarlet dress, hiking it the glossy fabric obscenely as he mauled her ripe, globular ass with clawing fingers.

"Vivat! Vivat!"

Levi watched on, filled with a horny desire that was beginning to border on jealous rage. He should have been that man. It should be him, on the stage with the slim, busty woman of his dreams riding his lap and showering him adoration. For the first time in a long time, his perpetual anxiety and fears took a back seat to another powerful emotion.

Righteous fucking determination.

Alina flung her gorgeous head back--her tumble of autumn-kissed golden tresses spilling down her slender back with a cascading waterfall mirroring the sunset--and piped out a single high, pure note of ecstatic bliss as the ascending orchestral score crested one final time and abruptly ceased.

With jarring suddenness the curtains dropped and the stage lights cut out, and Levi was rudely plunged back into utter darkness.

________________

Eyelids fluttering open, Levi found himself stretched out on the leather chesterfield with his head couched in Alina's soft lap. She was dreamily humming a hauntingly familiar tune as she gently played her clever fingers through his long, lanky hair.

"What was that?" He murmured sluggishly.

"Hmmmm, Darling?" Alina looked down at him with a relieved smile, "Sorry, I think maybe your blood sugar--"

"No, No. The tune..." Levi waved her concerns away but didn't sit up. He hadn't felt so comfortable or relaxed in forever and around a beautiful woman, no less. "What was that tune you were just humming?"

"Oh? It is from an old Russian Opera." She replied and her radiant smile turned wistful again. "It is called 'Boris Godunov.' I attended a performance at the Mariinsky Theatre in St Petersburg many years ago."

"Is it a love song?"

"You know it?" She asked but Levi shook his head. "It is Marina's aria. She was the daughter of an important Polish Senator who fell in love with a young Muscovite prince. I found it to be very moving."

Alina looked off into the distance and hummed a few more bars in her sweet, melodic voice. All Levi could do was stare entranced at her arresting face, when it wasn't being eclipsed by the heavy swell of her generous bosom. It tickled at the back of his sleep-addled mind and stirred up unexpected emotions.

"Oh, Darling. It seems that you also found it... rousing." Alina giggled, looking down at Levi's body with flushing cheeks.

He shifted a fraction, uncertain of her meaning then Levi felt it. His dick was erect, very erect, and pressed hard against the thin cotton of his trousers.