The Widow's Gift Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justice, huh?

For the first time in a long time, that actually sounded appealing. Not like some alien concept that applied to others but never him. Levi groaned and humped his hips up into Alina's ecstatically gliding hand.

"I remember a face..." He grunted, seeking that gratifying release but Alina was watching him closely and slowed her tantalizing rhythm as she quirked a curious brow at him. Staving off Levi's imminent climax and keeping him on edge. "Ca--Carmen, one of the girls I told you about. Alisa pleeease~..."

"Soon, my Lion. Soon..." She cooed and laid a smoldering kiss on his lips. Their tongues tangoed for a brief moment before Alisa pulled back with a misty eyed look on her gorgeous face. She tasted like summer berries. "My Babushka once told me that certain dreams may be prophetic. Do you recall if this Carmen hurt you in this vision?"

Levi wasn't sure he would call it a vision but shook his head in the negative. "No, she tried but... it's gone. I think she was scared? I was very angry."

"Good, that is good." Alina purred, sliding sensually down his lean body until she was squatting on her thick haunches between his spread knees and tearing at the buttons on her tight flannel shirt. "Such misguided girls should be taught a lesson. Learn how to properly regard a great man such as you, Darling."

"They should?" Levi gulped as her evidently bra-less tits burst free and dropped heavily to envelope his veiny, tumescent stiffness.

Jeezus but those glorious milky melons were huge, and suddenly Levi was huge. Had he always been that big and broad in manly circumference? Alina certainly knew how to bring out the best in him.

"Mmmhmm~... yes, Darling." Alina affirmed in a husky moan as she wrapped his twitching shaft in her pillowy titflesh until only his bulbous tip crested the deep valley of her immense pale cleavage. "You have told me little of this Carmen but already I know that a respectable young lady would not behave as she does."

At first Levi thought the incorrigible Russian goddess was going to spit on his dick to lube up the passageway for his pleasure. Instead she tucked in her chin, poked out her agile tongue and traced a line of moist heat up the underside of his crown. He groaned and Alina giggled as a short spurt of precum bubbled out of him, oozing down between her massive silken globes.

"No?" Levi panted as his blonde lover started to roll and bounce her incredible rack around his straining shaft. This was a tittyfuck. He, Levi Millard, was getting a tittyfuck. "H-How should she behave?"

"Penitent. She would say 'I am sorry, Levi. I had no hope of breaking a big, strong man like you.'" Alina sighed in pleasure and Levi could feel the warmth of her breath caress his tip. "She must learn that her measly strength and violence will only return against her tenfold if she pokes a true Lion."

Levi could almost picture it as Alina described it, all the while she thrust and squeezed her firm abundant breasts around his ironclad length. Her perfect, yielding body was like a hidden temple, dedicated to carnal delights and this mature Aphrodite was giving Levi his first tastes of heaven while pouring sweet daydreams into his receptive ears.

"She would kneel, like I am kneeling, to wash your feet with her hair in supplication." Alina cooed up at him, her gunmetal gray eyes glowing with promise and excitement. "She would beg for forgiveness with meek words on hot, hungry lips."

As if to demonstrate her point, Alina bent her neck and sucked his bulging knob into her pouting mouth with a gratified moan. Her immaculate tits still couched his girth within an exquisite blend of softness and pressure as her talented tongue rolled and licked about his sensitive crown like a lollipop.

"Oh gawd, Alina! You're amazing." Levi gasped, one hand gripping the edge of the kitchen counter to keep from falling off the stool as his mind swam. "But I don't think she--"

His buxom neighbor loudly slurped her way back off of his rigidity and wagged a finger at Levi in admonishment. "Tsk Tsk, Darling. What are these 'Don'ts' and 'Buts?' You are a Stud, a Hunk, a Lion. Does the Lion worry that the zebra will run? No, the Lion knows it will fight or flee but brings it down regardless."

Her brief admonishment had brought a halt to the prurient proceedings at what felt like the worst possible time to Levi. His meaty magnitude was roaring for satisfaction, poking out from its pillowy prison as Alina stared patiently up at him and waited.

"Alina, pleeease~... don't stop?" He whined with painful uncertainty.

"Was that a question or a demand? My Lion should be able to speak what he wants by now."

Levi was alight with a consuming lust. It burned away his hesitation and wavering doubts. He wanted Alina. He wanted her and all the rapturous pleasures and potential she was offering him. He only needed to be bold enough to claim it.

To claim her, just as those glowing gray eyes silently begged him to do.

"I want you, Alina." Levi growled, a little surprised at the gravel in his own voice as he seized her overflowing melons in both fists. "I want all of you and everything else you have to give me!"

"Yes, oh darling, yes! Take your beloved Alina." The bodacious temptress wailed in elation as he began to buck his hips and forcefully fuck her giant tits. "Take me and make me yours. Show me how great of a man you are and I will give you anything you desire!"

Levi was half-standing, half-seated as he roughly manhandled her creamy cleavage, cramming his obscene thickness up into that heavenly softness. He was holding onto her perfect rosebud nipples like grips and pulling with careless cruelty as he hammered into her hefty mounds.

His enraged tip kept torpedoing in and out, bumping her finely sculpted chin but Alina didn't object or cry out. Instead she moaned and squirmed in thrilling satisfaction, looking up at him adoringly through her long lashes and rubbing her denim clad thighs together.

"Tell me that you want me, Darling." She crooned in that sexy goddamn accent of hers. "Say that you desire old Alina."

"I want you! God help me but I want all of you, Alina!"

Her delicate hands reached up to clasp Levi's pumping hips so she could pull herself further into his reckless thrusts. Her eyes seemed so large in that moment. Two impossibly vast gray expanses for him to fall into and drift away like an errant cloud.

"Tell me I am beautiful, my Lion. Am I as beautiful as those young flowers attending your college?"

"You're fucking gorgeous, Alina! You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!"

He meant every word of it. Levi had never beheld a woman as angelic in form and ethereal in appearance as Alina Makarova. No wonder she wore frumpy, concealing clothes and played the recluse. If she ever had a mind to don a nice dress and walk down a busy street, traffic fatalities would skyrocket.

...and Levi was fucking her big, perfect titties.

Alina wasn't just letting him do it either. She wasn't simply enduring it or playing it up for his sake. She had sunk her nails into his flexing buttocks and was urging him to ravish her bouncing, ivory titflesh like it was a pussy that owed him money and relishing every lurid moment of it.

"You don't mean it, Darling." She suddenly pursed her plush lips and looked away sourly. "You are merely toying with an old widow's heart. You will use me to sate your manly needs then discard me for a younger, prettier girl. Someone like that strumpet Carmen."

Levi almost stumbled when Alina broke eye contact and invoked his bully's name. But she didn't stop pulling at him, driving his pounding turgidity up between her mountainous breasts and pressing them tighter together between her elbows.

What the hell... fury seeped into the roiling vortex of Levi's lust. Was that his pulse thundering in his ears or the bass of ghostly orchestral drums?

"You doubt me?!" He roared and he could swear that she shivered at the commanding edge in his tone. "You are mine, Alina! My Lioness. My Lover--"

"Then prove it, Levi!" Alina's steely gray gaze shot back to him and her cheeks were crimson with passion. "Mark me as yours then show those hateful little tramps that you are a true Lion. My Lion!"

One of her hands had left his ass and was working furiously between her own thighs. Levi couldn't see much past Alina's mass of golden tresses and her gigantic careening cleavage but he could practically smell the liquid arousal soaking through her jeans.

He was close and it showed. Great globs and streams of his impending release ran from his plunging crown. Anita's squeezing, jouncing mounds were slick with it. Wet and shiny with it. Pearly and glistening with his pungent leaking spend. There was so damn much of it. Far more than Levi had ever produced in any of his shameful private moments and he hadn't actually cum yet.

Alina's gray orbs were alive with eager anticipation, the tip of her pink tongue moistening her perfect ruby lips as she tirelessly rolled and bounced her cushiony warmth around his rampant manmeat.

She was waiting for his answer.

"I'll do it! Fuck me but I want to do it." Levi snarled, feeling so powerful as he released her inflamed nipples and sank his clawed fingers into the golden carpet of her flowing curls. "Now take it, my Love. Take all of my hard fucking dick and be mine!"

Alina's victorious squeal was muffled as he shoved her pretty head down into her own out-thrusted tits and lunged his battering cock straight up into her hot, willing mouth. She quaked in his rough grasp, her superb figure racked by an obvious climax as he fucked her pornstar tits and covergirl face.

"Nnnnrgh~!"

Her ecstatic moans around his intrusive, gagging girth were the final straw. The vibrations hummed up his plundering shaft and into his blazing core where it arced lightning bolts of toe-curling intensity through every cell in his lean, spasming frame.

"Aaaaw~... Fuck! Yes, swallow it, my Lioness. Drink down my fat fucking load!"

Levi would have been shocked at the filthy words coming out of his own mouth if he could hear them. But he was cumming between his writhing lover's irresistible lips and having an out-of-body experience at the same time.

He was floating above his body in some manner of liminal space, watching enthralled as he blasted ounce after fluid ounce of gooey seed straight into the curvy blonde angel's smooth belly. It was as though Levi was a being made of brilliant light and all-encompassing orgasmic bliss temporarily untethered from his mundane physical existence.

A sweeping musical symphony reverberated his spiritual being, bolstering his soul and filling him with fresh confidence, courage and an authoritative drive. It was an arresting tune and Levi's soul wanted to bathe in its unspoken genius, soak up its mysteries and decipher the thrumming power behind the warbling flutes and shrilling violins.

"Nyaaa~! Holy shit, Alina. I'm still fucking cumming!"

Levi was blinking fast when he came back to himself, like his eyelids were rapidly clicking camera shutters. He swayed like a punch-drunk boxer on his feet, only remaining upright by his grip on his sexy neighbor's tangled hair.

Had he blacked out for a second there?

"Yes, Darling. More, feed your hungry Lioness more of your scrumptious seed! She needs every last drop of it..."

His erupting cock was no longer parked at the back of Alina's gasping throat but was in her energetically pumping fists instead.

Both of her fists.

Levi had never stooped so low as to measure the length of his penis while erect. That had always seemed like asking for a whole new breed of anxiety to add to his already back-breaking burden of psychological baggage. Penis envy or genital dysmorphia or something equally unwelcome.

...but he was fairly certain his unquantified size would not have been categorized as a two-handed weapon.

Well, somebody was intent on making a liar out of Levi as Anita stroked and jerked his gushing magnitude and showered herself in the last few jets of his steamy baby batter.

"Oh Gawd, it's everywhere." Levi groaned, as he released his fistful of her silky locks and regained his balance. His knees were weak. "Are you okay, Alina? I'm not sure how that happened..."

What must have been a half pint of pearly jizz coated his lover's radiant face.

It plastered her high cheekbones as it bubbled from her petite nostrils. It drooled from her smiling lips and dangled in sticky strings from her fine jawline. A wet sheen of it ran down her slender neck and polished the upper slopes of her prodigious bare breasts.

Should he make an appointment to visit a urologist? Because that seemed like a LOT...

"It was wonderful, Darling!" Alina giggled, sounding a little drunk as she batted her blonde lashes up at Levi. "I expected nothing less from my virile young Lion."

She didn't take her captivating gray-green eyes off of him--at least those had avoided his friendly fire--as Alina leaned in and took one last moaning lick at his crown to gather up anything left on her tongue then made a lewd display of audibly gulping it all down.

An approving growl rumbled in Levi's chest as he watched his incredible minx preen under his hungry gaze and suddenly he didn't feel so drained after-all. His flagging manhood countermanded the order to surrender the battle and sounded the clarion call as it rallied for another horny assault.

"You're damn right it was." He grunted, pulling Alina to her feet and tugging her sidelong onto his lap. "You are mine now, Alina. Marked and claimed. My woman."

Levi could sense a powerful bond forming with this glorious, cum-stained Russian Goddess. As though a mile wide protective streak had awakened in him centered entirely around his precious Alina.

"Your Lioness?" She smirked wickedly and daintily dabbed at her chin with a corner of her flannel shirt. As if it would have any noticeable effect. "That is what you called me, no?"

"Alina; my Lioness," Levi confirmed as he wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and pulled her close. "Bright and beautiful and fierce."

"It makes me so happy to hear you say that, Darling." She purred in her exotic accent as her small fingers curled around his stiffening tumescence again. "Because I wish to speak of the awful Carmen girl and your visions. Your Lioness thinks she knows what is to do."

Levi let out another deep rumble of pleasure and buried his nose in her luxurious tresses, breathing in her floral springtime scent as Alina began teasing and stroking and whispering naughty promises into his ear...

________________

Carmen stormed into the women's locker room and kicked a plastic trash can across the awful beige tiles.

The hard toe of her white cleats folded in the side of the flying receptacle as it crashed off a bank of steel lockers and rolled to a stop beside the door to the showers.

What the fuck? One little love tap of a slide tackle and she was sent off field for the entire first half? Did the referee have money riding on the other team?!

Sure, the slide tackle had been a little rougher than normal and, okay, it had been targeted at Chicago State's star striker; Melanie Oswald. But the fucking puta had it coming with all the showboating after her second fucking runaway goal in twenty minutes.

At least the crunch of her soccer shoes into the smarmy bitch's ankle had been satisfying and the resulting scream of agony doubly so. Carmen let a hint of a smirk tug at her downturned lips at the memory as a small bolt of delicious excitement ran through her.

That was why people came to her games and packed the bleachers full. Football claimed the Friday night lights, fans could make a whole Saturday out of watching college baseball but women's soccer got the tough timeslot of Sunday morning and still the roaring crowds showed in spades.

To watch Carmen crack a few kneecaps and curl show-stopping goals into the nets from outside the eighteen yard line like hurtling cannonballs. 'Killer Carmen' was what they chanted when she took the field and she relished the nervous glances she always garnered from the opposing team whenever she took her position as the attacking midfielder.

Like they weren't sure which one of them would be limping off the pitch with their bright athletic futures left in the hands of whichever sawbones doctor or hackneyed physiotherapist their schools could afford. Because last time Carmen checked, The National Collegiate Athletic Association insurance scheme didn't cover injuries in the underappreciated realms of women's soccer.

One side of her mouth twitched up and her skin tingled delightfully as she thought about Melanie fucking Oswald crying as two teammates helped the rising starlet limp onto the sidelines and out of the match for the rest of the day.

Hopefully for the rest of the season.

The refs and rival coaches hated it, they hated her but the University of Illinois-Springfield fans loved Carmen and game attendance counted for a lot when it came to the University's sports and athletics budget. Her coach was an old-school Chelsea bulldog named Holt whom the University had poached from across the pond. He didn't mind her ruthless tactics. The bushy haired old hooligan was all but screaming "Sweep the leg, Johnny!" as Carmen slid in for the kill.

'Legs Eleven' was another name that Carmen knew was whispered reverently in private rather than chanted from the grandstands. That one did bring a look of feral glee to her face. 'Eleven' for the number printed in the blue and white team colors on the back of her jersey and 'Legs' for... well, did it really need saying?

She sized herself up in one of the tarnished full length mirrors set into the back wall of the changing room. Someone had scribbled "Andrew Turner has a ten inch tallywacker - '92" in permanent marker across the top edge years ago but Carmen only had eyes for herself as she turned side on and posed.

Countless hours of training and cardio had honed her fit young body into a taut, sculpted weapon of mass destruction. Sure, her tits were only modestly sized half oranges sitting high and perky on her chest but her abs were toned and her pert rear was so round and tight it could derail trains.

But it was Carmen's impressive legs that kept the Stadium lights on and she knew it. They were like twin tanned columns of sleek muscular definition that stretched for days out of the short ruffled hemline of her cobalt blue sport skort. Trim calves wrapped in white knee-high socks led up to sleek, bare hamstrings and quads that made grown men howl to the moon, topped with a thigh gap so wide it could frame a sunset.

She had avoided the grotesque, overtrained lower body musculature that plagued so many of her teammates by virtue of strict dieting and shining genetics. No pumped-up thunder thighs for Carmen. Only miles of lickable legs that drank in the sunshine and gave back in post-pubescent boners. The same powerful legs that could propel the Springfield soccer sensation into crowd pleasing bicycle kicks or crush a man's skull between them with equal ease.

Presumably.

Carmen didn't have much time for boys or men. Andrew Turner and his storied wang held little interest for her. She wasn't a queer--Dios, a gay female soccer player, what a fucking cliche that would have been. No, Carmen Perez got her kicks out of being a consummate cock tease and merciless ball buster.