The Widow's Gift Pt. 07

Story Info
A nervous young man is helped by his beautiful new neighbor.
8.3k words
4.76
22.1k
25

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,244 Followers

Levi sat at the kitchen table, trying to study while Alina combed out and styled Dolly's candy cane hair up into long schoolgirl pigtails across from him.

Textbooks and notepads lay open on the tabletop as he splintered his third ballpoint pen that hour between a massive thumb and forefinger. For the first time in his studious life, Levi couldn't focus and that fact alone was frustrating.

And it wasn't Alina's cheerful humming or the ditzy little giggles that burbled up like hiccups from the Asian fuckdoll's ginormous chest that was distracting him. But the seductive knowledge that none of it needed to matter anymore, with a garage full of mind-bending, body-warping gizmos in this very house.

...That and wet slurping noises of Kitten trying to suffocate herself on his giant member under the table as she diddled her sloppy pink slit silly.

"What's the point of it all?" He growled at the world in general, casting the ruined pen aside. "Why would anyone put in the time and effort to succeed at anything when they can simply wave a magical doodad around and immediately have their every wish granted?"

"Is that what you want, Darling?" Alina asked nonchalantly, not looking up from where she was tying a pink bow in Dolly's hair. "To throw away all the hard work and diligence that made you the man you are today? Say the word and I'll gladly furnish you with any number of powerful objects to fulfill your every desire."

The gorgeous blonde was dressed in a backless lace chemise in ivory silk that flowed over her big buoyant breasts like purest liquid silver and wafted like a fluffy twill cloud around her narrow waist. A matching white shoestring thong rode high over her lush hips before getting lost in the valley of a heart-shaped ass so wondrously round and firm, a thousand ghetto booty shakers would have sold their souls for a butt that merely imitated Alina's juicy perfection.

"That's not what I mean and you know it." Levi grumped, raising his voice to be heard over Kitten's happy mewls and gurgles. "I may be flawed as a person but I've studied and struggled enough to be proud of what I have achieved in my life so far--"

He was cut off by an especially enthusiastic glorping sound as the bimbofied Latina maid took his immense manhood to the base and gagged loudly...

"Oh for fucks sake, Alina, tell her to take it down a notch or three. Kitten won't listen to me when she's like this and I'm trying to have a serious conversation here."

"The poor girl is only trying to get your attention. My Lion." Alina replied, giving him one of her dazzling thousand-watt smiles. "Just give her what she wants and I am certain she will quiet down soon."

With a grunt from Levi and a joyful squeal from the jizzhound in question, he dragged the olive-skinned bombshell up by the hair and bent her over the kitchen table. Plentiful pliable sideboob pressed out on either side of her slim torso as Levi let his unmanageable hugeness smack between the bubbly butt cheeks that burst out from under the tiny flaring skirts of her french maid costume.

It looked like a supersized bratwurst in a tanned fleshy bun.

"Please, please, please..." Kitten begged as he smoothly slid his saliva-slicked length along the thick crease of her spankable ass-cleavage. "Use me, Master. I can't get enough of feeling your hard Master dick against my skin. The heat of it scorches me--"

"I don't know if this is any better, Love, but as I was saying..." Levi said, thrusting and watching Alina turn Dolly's empty head to lay a fond peck on her cheek as she slipped a comically large pacifier past the moaning girl's perpetually pouty purple lips. "I earned who I am today, recent changes withstanding, and isn't that mankind's greatest driving factor? Striving to be better, surpassing our limits and overcoming the impossible. All that stuff in the garage makes anything else seem cheap and cosmetic in comparison. Like getting plastic surgery or taking a shortcut, you know?"

His urgently erect and leaking monster cock threatened to make a liar of him, as constant spurts of pearly precum lubed the sinful passage between the curvy young maid's jiggling glutes. Levi sank his clawing fingers into her generous rump anyway, squeezing firm handfuls around his pistoning shaft as Kitten gleefully clapped her fat ass back into him.

"I see you comprehend completely, Darling. I would expect nothing less from a great man such as yourself." Alina purred, patting the vapidly smiling Dolly on the head before rising to saunter seductively around the long kitchen table on her five inch knife heels. "You hold no desire for those paltry offerings. There is no avarice in your gentle soul to take or possess that which you have not won through force of will or keen intellect. I say to myself... 'See, Alina? Your trust and faith in this handsome young Lion is vindicated. He will not abuse that which you entrusted to his care' and I know this thing to be true."

She clicked up to Levi and pressed herself into his humping side, big creamy tits docking into his ripped bicep as the exotic Russian goddess leaned in to run her moist pink tongue across his chiseled jawline. It rasped along the rough stubble there and made him growl with animal arousal.

"...but what if you could?" Alina whispered, her hot breath curling around his earlobe as her soft questing hands snaked down over his rock-hard abs and fixed onto the base of his steely girth where it lurched under her buttery soft touch. "What if you acknowledged that you are a true Lion, deserving of adoration and affirmation? A king in all but name. As you say, my darling Levi, you have fought and struggled enough.

"Now is the time to throw caution to the wind and claim your fate, rain righteous retribution upon those who stymied your strength and be the man you were born to be!"

On a particularly energetic hotdogging back-thrust she dragged Levi's tumescent tip lower and fed his spearing length into Kitten's sodden pussy.

"Aaaiyeee~!"

The Latina maid quaked and quivered as he split her greedy cunt wide open. The backless cut of the frilly outfit gave Levi a show of her spinal muscles ripple and seize as she convulsed in an immediate climax from the sudden, brutal penetration. A thick french braid of lustrous midnight hung well past her narrow shoulders and he wrapped his fist around it to tug the gasping nymphet back into him like the reins of a bucking mare.

"I just finished saying... I. Don't. Need. It." He punctuated the last few huffed words with hammering thrusts into his joyfully yowling Kitten that shifted the heavy mahogany dining table a few inches across the tiled floor. "I have you, Alina and all the stories about magical lamps and wishes end as cautionary tales. You can't tell me you aren't a little scared of some of that shit back there, you have it all locked up good and tight."

Hesitation loomed large in his lover's brilliant emerald eyes for a fleeting moment before they flickered to a gunmetal gray and her dark lashes drooped with sultry desire.

"Bah, genies are troublesome spirits but the one in that lamp is long gone." The sultry minx scoffed in dismissal before melting soulfully into his rocky side, pressing her supple womanly curves into his hard masculine angles. "I cannot lie to you, Darling. Much of what is in the garage would be dangerous in the wrong hands. Power and corruption are analogous--famously so..."

Her delicate hand--still glued to Levi's girthy base--began to tease his thick shaft each time it pulled back, adding a fresh tactile element to his frantic plundering of Kitten's velveteen depths. Her lacquered nails expertly traced throbbing veins and her fingers occasionally applied gripping pressure at the root to enhance his prurient pleasure.

"...but look at your big strong hands. So masterful in the way you grip our sweet little Kitten's hips. Steering and guiding her fertile young body, owning your manly passion and gifting it to her in turn." Alina murmured her ruby lips across his throat and nibbled on his collarbone. "Those are not wrong hands. You are mighty, my Lion. Righteous and just. Powerful--"

"Power is a word the meaning of which we do not understand," Levi interjected gruffly between low grunts as he yanked the wailing olive-skinned maid's head back by the hair to pound into her deeper. "It is merely the relation that exists between the expression of someone's will and the execution of that will by others."

Alina drew back her stunning face far enough to beam happy surprise up at him. Her beautiful, regal face flushed with pride and lustful longing. "My darling quotes Tolstoy! Any remaining doubts are instantly vanquished. Gone. Kaput. You may take any object you like from my late husband's collection."

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" Kitten jubilantly agreed, arching her back as her small hands scrambled for purchase on the polished table top. "Fuck my naughty little pussy, Master. Teach me to crave the feeling of your huge, hunky dick stretching out my slutty insides!"

"I've read a few works of Russian philosophy, Alina." Levi chortled fondly at his incorrigible lover's melodramatic reaction as Kitten's heavy, swinging breasts swept a stack of textbooks onto the kitchen floor. "But I need to know why you've had a sudden change of heart concerning the strange shit in the garage? It almost sounds like you want me to use it."

The question sombered Alina, who buried her blonde head in the crook of his shoulder, even as she continued teasing and pumping his corpulent cock into the babbling Latina's gaping slit.

"I cannot tell a lie, it is because you changed this poor widow's heart, my Lion." She whispered into the crisp white button-up she had laid out for him that morning. It was from someone called Tom Ford and fit his barrel chest as though it were the finest bespoke tailoring. "I fled my homeland and came to America to hide from my past sins, vanish forever and bury that ingenious man's perilous research in obscurity."

Salty tears dampened the cotton of Levi's shirt and he slowed his rampant rutting to look tenderly down at his weeping goddess, waiting patiently for her to voice her truth.

"I told you once that he was a great man, Darling, but not a good one. He took a scared teenage girl off the streets of Vladivostok and used all the fruits of his intensive years of study to change her into the woman you see here today. He was a terrible, wonderful man who made me love him with all my being, and I worshiped him every day for it."

"Oh, Alina..." Levi began.

"He married me, then made me do horrible things to further his research and secure his high rank within the Experimental Design Bureau. I perpetrated unspeakable crimes at my late husband's behest and, may god forgive me, thanked him for the chance to do so when he wasn't busy fucking my wicked mouth as a reward."

Then she was staring up at Levi, bright emerald eyes swimming with tears as he grew still and wrapped a burly arm around her waist in silent support. Nobody dared breathe a word, or even twitch as Alina poured out the end of her mournful tale.

"When they finally killed him--assassinated my beloved husband--I thought I would go mad and die from a broken heart. Your unworthy Lioness did things she is not proud of in the weeks that followed. I stained my hands and immortal soul with the blood of many men." She sobbed, jerking those same small hands away from Levi's body as though she might somehow dirty him too. "But I was also free--as much as I didn't wish to be--and knew what I needed to do..."

"You came here, to Springfield in the nowhere State of Illinois." He said quietly, hugging her closer as he soothed the used and abused angel in his embrace. "And brought everything with you... to hide it from the people who killed him?"

"Da, Darling," Alina nodded, wiping the tears from her cheeks. "Those corrupt government officials would have stolen the artifacts and used his life's work with evil intent. They coveted the power my Master commanded and plotted against him to seize it for their own foul purposes. So I stole all of it away and was prepared to fade into insignificance... until the day you knocked on my door."

Levi felt like a total cad. Listening to the emotional outpouring of that gorgeous, woeful woman who had endured so much--only to uplift his flagging spirits and raised him from anxiety-ridden unimportance to whatever he was today--with his rock-hard dick still buried in the tight cunt of a cum-hungry bimbo.

"Alina, my Love, I'm sorry for what you suffered. I can't--urp!" He made to pull out of Kitten, intending to comfort his lover, only to be fixed in place as Alina's toned arms encircled him like the iron clamps of a bear trap.

She was surprisingly strong. For all his hulking height and muscle mass, Alina held Levi fast as though he were a willful child struggling in a loving parent's embrace.

"You brought light and music back to this old Widow's life, Darling. So giving and kind. You took fractured pieces of my broken heart and filled the cracks with something stronger... your selfless love." Her watering eyes had dried and gone gunmetal gray again, staring wide and unblinking up at Levi. "You were hurting, like I was, and after you resisted the lure of supreme power without even trying, I saw you for what you were always meant to be... a true Lion!"

Alina slid her long smooth leg over his, wrapping her shapely calf around his knee and began grinding her wet womanhood against him, smearing the damp lace of her tiny thong along the hip of his open slacks. Her sculpted arms moved up to his shoulders, fingers entwining behind his thick throat as she leaned back to stare hungrily up at Levi, gnawing savagely on her plump bottom lip.

"I want to give you everything, Darling, simply because you would never ask me for it. Now give Kitten what she wants, she is such a good girl now and deserves your manly blessing. Then take Dolly or me. Take anything you want, my Lion, it's yours, all yours."

With her leg-lock on his muscular thigh, Alina began urging him forward into the quietly whimpering maid again. Her painted nails teased the short hairs on the back of his neck as she rolled her luscious hips and stropped his broad shoulders with her enchanting face as though scent marking him like an animal with her flawless cheeks and slick, heavenly cunt.

"All for you, Master, all for you." Kitten vowed in reverent whispers. "This fertile young womb is yours to fuck and fill with a litter of my own to raise in your honor. Don't you want me to swell large with your babies, Master? To see my fat titties growing even bigger with gallons of fresh milk just for you?"

"Aaaw~ fuck, that's so goddamn hot!" Levi rumbled, quickly picking up the pace from where he left off. Plunging his adamantine enormousness into the squealing girl's gushing snatch. "You better be ready. I'm going to pack that sweet little belly so full of my sticky cum, it might pop!"

"Yes, Master, pleeeease... yes!"

Honestly, the warning was probably unnecessary and too late by half. As the continuous small jets and bursts of his potent emissions had probably dumped over a pint of pearly impregnating seed into the ravenous raven-haired beauty already.

"Do it, my Lion! Claim her, make our Kitten indisputably and irrevocably yours forever." Alina moaned, pawing at his stubbly jaw and rugged chest like a woman possessed as her perfect pink pussy left moist splotchy kisses on Levi's loose belt line. "She will be your prize, a trophy to be displayed as living proof of your virile might and unassailable strength. Show the world how truly great you have become!"

An angry vein throbbed on his temple as Levi railed the bucking bimbo maid like a mega-busty chunk of fuck-meat upon his raging rigidity. He hoisted her bubbly tanned ass high into the air as Kitten's wobbly arms gave out and her drool-covered chin landed with a splat into her expansively inflated cleavage where it was flattened against the polished table top.

"Dios mio~!" She wailed, her trembling legs kicking uselessly in mid-air. "Do it, Master, pump me full of your life-giving seed and make me your personal fucktoy for all time!"

Levi growled, baring his sharp canines and thrashing his tawny mane of hair about as Alina glued her glorious self to his side, pushing and encouraging him in hot breathy gasps of searing, dripping arousal.

He was riding a knife's edge, wheelbarrow fucking Kitten into the table as though he wanted the break the furniture in twain and drill her spasming cunt into the tiled kitchen floor. Then a soft, cushiony sensation met his rocky underside where it ricocheted in and out of the howling Latina's clutching, climaxing channel.

"The fuck?"

Leaning back, Levi looked down to see a previously forgotten Dolly kneeling between them, pressing her plush purple lips against the joining of his and Kitten's spouting nethers.

Leopard print leggings were painted onto the candy-haired Asian fuckdoll's trim butt and thighs, her pale rubbery tits propped far out in front of her by a neon pink demi bra covered in a long-sleeved fishnet top that was warped into new shapes by the extreme contours of her prodigious chest.

"Mmmmlurp~!" The vapid Korean bimbo gurgled her enjoyment, clearly trembling in carnal pleasure as the froth of Kitten's cum-stuffed cunt coated her puckered mouthpussy and ran across her peachy upturned cheeks. "Mwore, Mwaster... Dolly wants mwore..."

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Levi roared, jacking the ecstatic maid on his goliath cock as his gorgeous Alina preened and writhed against his side, showering him in her intoxicating affection.

"That's right, nothing can stop you, Darling. No man will dare stand against you. No woman would ever deny you again. That Britney girl will fall to her knees before you..." She panted into his ear. Hot breathy words that resonated deep inside Levi's churning psyche. "No more fear, no more holding back. You are a true Lion now, MY Lion! A fearsome hunter and defender of your pride. Let the cruel, uncaring world know that you will not cower like a frightened rabbit any longer. Show them your fangs and claws!"

"Yes, Master, yesyesyesyesyes~!"

"Mwore, Mwaster, mwore..."

Levi was being bombarded on every sensual level.

The taste of Alina's ruby lips against his as she smashed her mouth into him with a single-minded passion. The feel of their supple, willing bodies and Kitten's squeezing tightness wrapped around his surging shaft. The smell of hot sex and sweet feminine perfume pervaded his nostrils. The sight of three utterly devoted and porn-worthy knock-outs fawning over his tall, powerful, completely ripped physique. The sordid sounds of them pleading for him to cum and spray them--inside and out--with his boundless baby-making batter...

"Oh fuck, take it... take it all!" Levi bellowed, throwing his shaggy skull back as a jolt of searing pleasure lanced through him and he erupted explosively directly into Kitten's thirsty womb.

"Yaasssss~!"

Pulse after heavy pulse of his molten seed burst from him like a celebratory cannonade. Levi's head spun as he emptied his overactive balls into the shrilling lust-crazed Latina impaled upon his belly-bulging turgidity, until his ludicrous load ruptured the skin-tight seal of her stretched pussy lips and a river of their mixed juices cascaded over Dolly's pretty, blissed-out face.

"Glmmnnff~!'

The candy-haired plaything glorped and gargled her sticky prize--visibly quaking in her own orgasmic throes--as the erotic excess dripped down in thick globules and pearly ropes into her shiny mountainous cleavage. Her glazed almond eyes crossed, her slobbering jaw sagged, and her little pink tongue lolled as the crotch of her sheer animal-print leggings slickened with a wet sheen from her own euphoric expulsions.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,244 Followers