The Wife and the Student Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ah!, She wants a kiss!' Jed heard Barry state calmly 'No probs! I'll leave the film paused so you don't miss any of the action.'

Frozen with disbelief, Jed remained still while Jane carried on passionately kissing him, now using one forearm to restrict movement of his arms while the other dropped and her hand slid back inside the open flyhole of his jeans. Surely, he thought, Barry was bound to notice the up and down movement of her arm as she held his cock and rhythmically pulled on the foreskin! Jed felt even more astounded when he lowered his gaze and just about managed to notice that both of Jane's breasts had worked free from the confines of her robe. Surely he reasoned, she must be displaying her almost bare arse. When Jane moved her mouth to kiss the boy's neck he saw her robe fully opened and Barry clearly masturbating his cock as he watched them wearing a smirk on his face. The boy was astounded when Jane rose up squatting over his lap and brazzenly fed her left nipple up toward his mouth.

'Suck it!' she ordered. He did as he was told.

When Jed felt a dampness on the tip of his penis he knew that Jane wasn't wearing panties, her hand deftly worked his cock up into her cunt. Now, in full view of her husband, she proceeded to rock her body back and forth, fucking the youth like there was no tomorrow.

'Who needs a porn film when you can watch this!' Jed heard Barry exclaim.

The husband did some heavy breathing as he enjoyed the show, slowly wanking his cock, careful not to get too excited and cum too soon. Jane too felt incredibly aroused performing in front of her husband. Jed had stopped resisting and now found himself hoping he would not shoot his load too soon. All the movement caused Jane's tit to free itself from the boys mouth so he simply watched both bare breasts bounce to and fro. Every minute or so Jane would stop, requesting that the young boy should suck and nibble her very erect nipples. Then she would increase the intensity of her thrusting, fucking the boy for all she was worth, until the couple and the watching husband cried out in sexual joy.

When their lustful appetites were sated, Jane slipped off the students cock and gave her husband a wicked smile. 'Did you enjoy watching that?' she asked, already knowing the answer.

Jed found it hard to get his head around this amazing episode and avoided seeking a discussion or explanation from the couple. A few nights later he heard the couple come up to bed. A few minutes later his door opened and Jane entered his bedroom, her cunt on show. She had come for sex -- but after getting him to strip off the bottom half of his pj's, instead of them lying on the bed she took his hand and pulled him toward the door.

'Come on -- we're not doing it here.' Jed looked confused. 'He wants to watch.' She led the boy to the main bedroom. Her husband was sat in a corner, naked, holding his erect cock, waiting to watch his wife, once again, fuck the boy.

The following few weeks that led to the end of term passed in a haze of sexual intensity. Jed was out more with friends and had even found himself a girlfriend. But every now and then Jane would come to his bedroom, either to fuck him on his bed or lead him back downstairs or to her own bedroom where her husband could watch the action. Another difference was in the way she wanted to perform. That started one night when they were all in the living room and Jane mentioned she had bought a new skirt but thought it far too short. Barry told her to go and put it on so they could give an opinion.

It proved to be really short. 'If you bend over in that you'll show your knickers to all and sundry!' Barry told her.

'Is it that short?'

'Bend over and we'll see.'

Jane faced away from them and bent almost straight legged. She wore no panties. Barry told her to stay put then exposed her backside even more pulling the skirt over his hips.

'What do think of that Jed? ' he asked, with a lewd expression. Jane simply stayed still.

'Shame to waste and opportunity -- what do you reckon Jed?'

Barry took out his cock slapping each cheek of his wife's posterior. 'Come and give her a spanking Jed.' Reluctantly he rose and both men slapped her arse. Barry then took his wife from behind gripping her hips. Jed declined the invitation to do the same. No longer was it about him enjoying sex with an older woman -- now it was all about pleasing Barry.

Summer holidays came round and Jed informed his landlady that in the Autumn he and four others were going to share a house, one of them being a girl he had grown fond of. Jane understood but when he said they could meet up occasionally Jane shook her head. 'No, Jed, when you go from here, that's it. We have had some good sexy fun, but now it's time for us all to move on. Do what students your age should be doing.'

She had no intention of being used as a convenient shag for a randy student, coming and going when he wished.

They all parted company amicably. Jane wondered whether or not to advertise for a new lodger - and hopefully, enjoy the pleasure a different young cock.

12