The Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Dusty is taken out for a night of exposure and sex.
16.5k words
4.53
3.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several weeks of amazing sex with her husband, Dusty would still think back to the college guys that hit spots her husband couldn't touch. Some of those younger guys at the frat party just had bigger cocks than she had ever experienced before.

She found herself thinking back to the hands on her body while she laid naked on the beach, a beach where public nudity is forbidden.

Then later the guy stripping her and fucking her in front of all those people at the beach house party. Later it invoked a savage nympho craving when she and her husband would have spontaneously sex around the house, in the backyard, at his work parking garage when she would pick him up, or on outings in the woods or to the lake. Really anywhere they were mostly out of sight but still had a chance of being caught.

Driving she would imagine what the younger guy jogging on the side of the road or maybe the buff guy at the market might have to offer. She was letting her mind fantasize about fucking these young guys half her age more and more. This all resulted in her wearing less and less to show off her body, keeping a little toy in her car or purse for her alone drives.

Sometimes asking herself, what the guy on the crotch rocket next to her at the red light would think if he looked over and saw her wearing something revealing, maybe topless or even less driving her Jeep. Would he follow her if she asked him too to go behind the Walmart for a quickly? Would he leave her satisfied and naked, "what if he left with my clothes," ran through her mind increasing her excitement.

In her free time, sometimes while working out at the gym on the treadmill or stationary bike while checking out the younger guys, she would browse the internet and order slutty clothing from the cheap Chinese clothing sites. It was so easy to just order items that popped up on her Facebook with a few clicks with her thumbs. It was as if they knew exactly what she wanted and why!

Her purchases included little sleazy dresses, micro miniskirts, revealing and sheer tops. She had no idea where she would be wearing some of them, maybe on her trips in the Jeep exploring back roads for isolated sunny places, searching for access points to the spring fed rivers, out to bars or even shopping.

She bought a few almost obscene bikinis for the beach or the boat that provided minimal coverage at best knowing for most women her age they would be out of the question. She even decided on a few transparent cover-ups she might wear as dresses, also purchased for her adventurous cougar desires. Her lack of modesty and imagination were exacerbating with her fantasies that were keeping her excited and horny throughout the week when her husband was working or out of town.

She just wanted more young cocks in her life, she wanted to be exposed like her husband had convinced her to do at the beach weeks ago, she wanted to be used by the athletic young men she would see when she was out.

One afternoon while at home alone she had come in from the backyard, where she had been sunning naked. She was pouring a glass of sweat ice tea when her phone pinged a UPS delivery. She put on her husband's dress shirt she had been wearing earlier to bring the empty trash cans up, she went to see which of her many orders she was expecting had arrived.

Pulling the envelopes from the mailbox, one of them seemed empty, it weighted nothing, she realized it was the tiny nano bikini she had picked out a few weeks ago.

Excited she dropped her arm holding the shirt closed to rip the package open, not thinking her shirt would open up and expose her should any of the neighbors be out. Inside was a small plastic bag with thin teal strings and tiny patches of matching material hidden among the strings. She headed inside to examine the bag of strings posing as a bikini.

Once inside the house she ripped the plastic bag open to get to the bikini. It was even smaller than the Wicked Weasel bikini her husband had bought for the cruise, the same one she wore to the beach weeks ago.

Tossing the shirt on the floor after taking it off, she stepped into the bottoms. Nothing but strings that formed the whale tail in back the strings came up high over her hips and down to a tiny patch that barely covered her slit in the front. She absolutely loved it, it felt as if she was still naked it was so tiny. The top was just as nonexistent, obviously made for a women with much smaller breasts than her.

She tied a loop in the neck strings and slipped it on. It took a lot of adjusting but she realized this, so called top, would do nothing more than conceal her hard pink nipples, maybe.

She giggled imagining walking on the beach in such a revealing bikini with her husband as guys ogled her near naked body. Stepping over to the mirror she looked at herself, her tanned skin and the thousand freckles that had popped out from the sun. She turned to see the back, one thin strings come out of her butt crack, separating into two up over her hips and a string across her bare back.

The front of the bottoms dip down so low she can see a hint of the top of her slit just from the walk to the mirror, it gave her a shiver thinking how close to being naked she would be if she wore it in public. The two pieces of cloth riding atop her firm 'C' cup boobs covering most of her lite colored areoles, you had to look hard, but yes they were peeking out.

"Fuck this, I am going to the beach for a walk! I'm going to show this shit off!" She said out loud to herself while she was turning back and forth admiring her toned tanned near nude body.

Her hair already in a thick pony tail, she slipped on her flip flops, grabbed her phone, the case that doubled as a wallet, and her keys. She knew there were still a few beach towels in the Jeep, so out the door she went. She didn't bother with a cover up, she didn't even consider one, she was just too worked up and excited, her only thoughts were walking on the public beach wearing so little wanting young guys to ogle and flirt with her.

When she turned out of her neighborhood onto the highway she heard a horn and realized it was directed at her. A guy in a truck next to her almost rear ended a car looking at her. She laughed knowing from the side she had to of looked naked to him. She just gave him an innocent wave and headed for the interstate.

She relished in the feeling that this was ten times better than the towel, hiding her naked body, flapping round a few weeks ago. Dusty was actually showing off much more and she was enjoying the feeling of being so exposed to strangers. The only cover the Jeep provided was a small canvas sun screen top over the two front seats. Her only worry was if she was creating a wet spot in the cloth seat.

Her heart now bounding as she got closer to the beach and just the thought of the attention she was getting driving almost naked increased her excitement.

She was hoping to find the guys she met a few weeks ago from the beach house party. She wanted to take them up of their offered of a private party, but she knew that was far fetched. But the fantasy was quite vivid in her mind.

She was startled back to reality by a big truck next to her, the driver yelling down at her from the window, "Hay Red, show me the rest of those tits!"

She was too excited to just ignore him, reaching down she grabbed the thin string above her right nipple and pulled it away from her body. When she let go it popped back but not quite over her nipple, but rested more to the center of her breasts in her cleavage. She could hear his engine revving and slowing to maintain his view.

She giggled looking down at her exposed nipple and flat stomach, "fuck I look good!" She said out loud, talking to herself again. She kept her arm down to allow the guy to watch her bouncing boob each time she hit a crack in the pavement.

She left it that way even after getting off the interstate and driving the two lane to the barrier island. Deep down hoping those passing her had got a peek at her exposed boob, not that much of either tit was very covered, but just the thought was elevating her excitement.

Being a weekday, traffic is light, she had to pay more attention to her shifting and driving now on the island, not noticing as much if she is being seen.

Turning right passing the many bars and small restaurants on the main road that spans the front beach, she gives a three finger waves back to another Jeep passing her. She giggled seeing a few heads whip back as she passes them when they realized what they just missed.

Going to the same beach access as her last trip, she pulls into the almost empty parking area. Stopping in a spot nearer to the stairs, then backing up into an opening on the other side to make it easier to leave if it gets crowded.

She considers releasing her built up excitement between her legs, but knows people may be in either of the houses on each side of the parking and access area. But her getting arrested wasn't on her to do list. Not to mention how embarrassing it would be if the cops showed up.

She decides to move her top back into place before stepping out onto the sandy parking area, as much as she didn't want too. She stashes her keys under the passenger seat, grabs her phone, a towel along with the Hawaiian Tropical oil then steps out.

She takes a second or two to adjust her bottoms to make sure

she has maximum exposure, like anything less is even possible. Ending up with the tiny bottoms almost invisible once in place.

Dusty then heads to the steps of the boardwalk, the bottoms getting snugged up in her ass crack and between her legs as her slit devoured the thin string, she didn't dare look down.

About halfway over a couple starts up the other side heading toward her. She giggles when the girl elbows the poor guy who is trying not to look at her. This only causes her to put a little extra bounce in her step to make her practically bare tits jiggle a bit more than they already were.

The younger but heavier girl in a very modest black bikini glares at her, "a bit much don't you think?"

"I know right, I wish it was a lot less, don't you?" She laughed knowing that's not what the girl meant, her guy trying not to laugh.

She started to throw her towel over her shoulder but knew it would hide what she came to show off and just carried it in her hand walking towards the ocean then turning right like last time.

She felt just as sexy and desirable as last time she was there, just a bit more on display. Her barely concealed and unsupported boobs swaying and jiggling as she walked. Finally peeking down her left nipple was about to slip free from her tiny top, she just grinned and kept walking leaving it un-checked to do what it wanted. Smiling as she passed people who obviously appreciated her daring exposure.

She enjoyed looking back to catch people doing the same checking out her bare backside.

Ahead were four hunky young guys walking toward her, the prey she was searching for. Dusty was watching them, she smiled when one of them took notice of her walking towards them, alerting the other three.

She shifted a bit to the left into the waters lapping waves flowing in and out, so she could get around them and just walk the beach and continue to show off her body in her new tiny bikini. But the guys did the same thing as they approached her.

"Damn missy, you minds well not even be wearing that shit, you all hanging out of it!" One of them said to her as they stopped in front of her checking her out a bit more.

She laughed, "I'm not... oh my I guess I am!" Looking down at her left boob, the small triangle had moved to the side a bit too far.

She started to reach for her top but the guys all at the same time saying about the same thing, "oh no no leave it you look awesome like that, don't cover up!"

She just giggled wanting to show off as much as she could get away with on the public beach, noticing a few of them looking down at her bikini bottoms, she had no idea what was showing but she liked the interest they were giving her aged body. Leaving her hard nipple exposed for them to ogle.

"You shouldn't be out here walking the beach in that tiny bikini all alone, you want us to walk with you, you know in case the rest of that top moves!"

She laughed at them, "you guys just want to see this old lady's naked body, you're not fooling me, but really I'm just fine!"

"Ole lady, what you talking about, your what, mid possible late twenties at the most." The guys had moved around her at this point into more of a semi circle checking out her bare ass, nothing but a thin string coming up from between her crack.

Giggling, "I'm a bit older than that, but thank you!"

"As much as you are out that bikini, why you even wearing it, I mean damn lady it's about all out there!" Another guy asked her.

She laughed at him, "well I hate tan lines and this isn't a clothing optional beach, but if it were I'd choose optional for sure! I was just going down a bit farther to lay out before having to head back home." Then she disappointed them by placing the tiny narrow panel back over her hard pink nipple.

They all laugh at her answer, one of them suggesting, "you know we were about to head back to work, the trucks down by the pier. There ain't hardly anyone down towards the point, we can extend out lunch hour and walk with you, then you can choose optional if you want!" The other three laughing and agreeing.

She could feel the dampness between her legs increasing at the thought of these guys applying oil to her body like the guys a few weeks ago. She looked back towards the pier, then to the much closer point where the beach wrapped around to the intercoastal waterway. Realizing that maybe this is too much without her husband being in on it, knowing he would at a minimum want to watch her being ogled and groped.

"Well I was concerned about how I was going to reach behind me to get my back covered good with this oil so I wouldn't burn, you know being a ginger, we burn so easy!" She gives them an evil grin.

All four of them offer to apply oil to her back causing her to giggle again. "Lets go a bit farther then, other side of those two girls laying there." She laughed.

"Yeah, ok, let's go," they tell her.

As soon as they start walking, two guys following her right behind her jiggling ass and one guy to each of her sides, the guy on the left offers to untie her top so she can be "more optional" he tells her.

She looks back down the beach, "you sure it's ok to be topless down here?" Acting cautious knowing these guys were already ogling her almost bare body, not to mention the guys she played with before had stripped her of her bikini.

"Oh yeah, this far down you're good, no one will ever check the beach this far down with so few people."

"I'm like almost topless already, this isn't close enough for y'all?" She smiles at the guys knowing she would prefer herself to be naked also, so she could completely expose her tits to them.

"Well what if I pulled this string hanging down your back?" She could feel him tugging on the string across her back.

She looked back at him, "now do you really think that would be proper with me being a quite a bit older than you guys?"

They all laughed, then she felt the strings lunge forward under her arms, as the two small triangles popped to under her chin.

She just giggled, "are you guys trying to strip me? That top barely covered anything, y'all need to stop!"

She smiled at the two girls now watching them, they were giggling as her top sprang away from her jiggling boobs. Both girls in small thongs as well but no where near as small as hers.

"Come on, you're barely wearing anything, can we help you some more?" One of them asked her.

She just laughed at him and pulled the top over her head and free of her pony tail. Continuing to walk down the beach with a wad of strings dangling from between her fingers. "You know this does feel a bit more daring than wearing the top, I guess it's just the thought of being topless maybe?"

"Well it definitely looks hotter that way!" Another tells her, "and seriously are you fibbing about your age cuz I would have never have guessed you're as old as you're implying you are, that would make you about the same age as my mom. My mom's not near as hot as you!"

She laughed, "why would I lie about such a thing, I work hard to look this young!" All four guys jockey to watch her now completely bare boobs jiggling and swaying with each step she takes, even though her top had been covering so little to begin with.

After passing the last people laying out in the sand, she says to them, "I am thinking maybe I could just keep walking and go down around the point and not even lay out, it is getting late, but I do need oil on my skin, would one of you mind?"

She hands the bottle to the tall athletic bi-racial looking guy having already noticed the swell in his dirty work shorts.

She turns her back to him pulling her red pony tail up over her head holding it there with both hands on top of her head. He quickly pours a bit of oil into his hand and passes the bottle. He begins rubbing the oil into her warm freckled skin starting at her shoulders.

She smiles at the guy now holding the bottle of Hawaiian Tropic oil, "I need my front done too!" Giving him a wink.

He just smiles and pours oil into his palm, hands off the bottle then rubs his hands together before starting above her boobs smearing on the oil but goes to her sides avoiding her chest before moving to her tummy!

"I really don't want sunburnt boobs, so if you're doing my front, don't be shy and skip over them, it's ok!"

He moved his hands back up groping both her boobs, spending a lot more time than he had previously. She jumped a bit as he pinched her nipples. "Careful, those are a bit sensitive at the moment for some reason!"

"Sensitive as in you like it?" Repeating the pulling on her nipples with his thumbs and fingers, then rolling them a bit this time.

"Oh shit, yes, that does feel a bit...ohhhh, you got to stop that!"

They all laugh as she squirms a bit, "careful back there, don't get that oil on my bottoms, I just got this bikini!"

"Max, move the strings down so I can get her waist!" The guy behind her says.

She took a breath as the guy standing to the side reached around and took the two thin strings between his fingers and started sliding them down her hips to her upper thighs.

When he lets go she realized the only thing keeping her bottoms on and keeping her slit covered were her inner thighs and her butt cheeks so close together, the sides were drooping on the outside of her legs.

"I don't mean to be forward but, the strings are still, um I can't go lower back here and not get oil on the strings."

She was already excited from the two guys running their hands all over her body, especially her tits, which the guy kept returning too.

"Um, push them lower I guess, if you need too," she giggled.

Max reached down again and pulled the tiny bottoms free of her ass crack, letting it drop to her feet.

"Holy shit, that's what I'm talking about!" The guy holding the oil bottle says to her.

"Damn that's a smooth pussy you got there lady!" The guy in front of her said, holding his hand out for more oil. Then returned his hand to her hips working lower.

She felt the guy behind her sliding a finger between her cheeks to rub the oil on her ass. The guys not noticing she had dropped her head back a bit, biting her lower lips and her eyes were closed.

Then the guy in the front got to her pussy she moved her feet apart a bit, enough to creat an accessible gap between her thighs.

When the guy cupped her pussy she gasped a slight moan, "easy guys, don't get carried away down there, remember I'm old enough to be your mom and you wouldn't do that to her would you?"