The Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James must have been a mind reader as he placed his hand on my shoulder and shook his head. I looked at him incredulously. This was clearly the best option by far, how could he not want me to run. He shook his head again but said nothing more. My mind was racing. Did he intend to own up to it? Did he see an option I didn't? All I could do was trust his judgement, whatever that ended up being. There wasn't any way I could effectively escape on heels anyway, which was already hard enough trying to keep pace.

The campus seemed to stretch ten fold as we crossed and when we finally reached Dean Williams office, I felt as if my fate had been sealed. I felt how stupid I had been, trying to push further. I felt enclosed even though Dean Williams office was huge. Walls lined with various book shelves filled with academic works from several people who's names I didn't recognize. There was the occasional decorative item such as a strange pyramid with a round and spiky symbol on it I couldn't quite make out. The center of the office was reserved for her massive cedar desk, which was as neat as it had ever been, which is to say spotless.

Dean Williams closed the door with a heavy thud behind us, taking her time to make it around to the other side of the desk before taking the cushioned chair and crossing her legs in an almost laid back manner. Her calm demeanor should have put me at ease but it only filled me with anxiety. I didn't understand how she could be so calm. Catching such an act on campus was grounds for immediate suspension, I'd have to apply to take the year over again, if they didn't decide to cancel all the credits I'd already received. Maybe that's why she was calm. To her, this was just some other persons life, nothing to do with her. The swarm of emotions and thoughts of the worst made me feel faint but I held my ground. No turning back now.

"What's your name, sweetie," Dean Williams finally asked. I jerked as if out of a trance. She didn't know who I was. I hesitated heavily, not sure how to answer such a simple question.

"Ma'am, if I may..." James began.

"No." Dean Williams cut him off. "I want her to tell me her name. Now, what is your name."

Her. Of course, she only knew what she saw, but that word lingered. Her. What was my name? Why would that be hard. My voice though would betray me, too. It wasn't very deep or distinctive, but certainly she would be able to discern from that.

"Linda," I finally said, albeit very quietly. It caught me by surprise even though I was the one to say it. Right now I was Linda, not Max. The name leaped out at me, bearing a familiar weight to it, but nothing I could put my finger on and yet it felt right.

"My name is Linda," I said again.

"Linda," Dean Williams said blankly, trying to recognize the name. "Are you a student here, Linda?"

"No," I said. I told myself it wasn't a lie because Max was the student. Right now I was Linda and she was not. Deep inside that didn't sound right, but it gave me strength in that moment.

"You look familiar though," Dean Williams continued. "Do you have any family enrolled?"

"No, ma'am," I responded, keeping my voice as quiet as I could to mask it. Though I wasn't doing very well.

"How do you know Professor Phillips then?" Dean Williams asked.

Why was she focused on me? I wondered. Wouldn't she be more concerned about the act she had witnessed than who I was? Maybe she knew more and wanted me to admit to it, but even now her face didn't betray anything I could use. I spoke softly as I could in response.

"We met on a dating site," I said. I didn't want to offer more but when she didn't say anything but gave me a pointed look I said, "We've been seeing each other a few times a month since then."

Not entirely a lie either, but it had been quite a few times more and we had never put a label on it. I guess technically he would be a boyfriend in the loosest of terms, but aside from getting coffee, we'd never actually been on a date. Just met up for sex. Realizing this however, made me ponder it.

Dean Williams studied me for a minute before looking to James. I snuck a quick look as well. He gave her a small nod, to agree with what I had said. He was still tense, but seemed a bit more collected than he had back in the office, and there wasn't a trace of fear but confidence. As if he knew something I didn't.

"Seeing?" Dean Williams said. This time her eyes not leaving James. "Define seeing, Linda."

"I'm sorry, I..." I began, but Dean Williams cut me off. A flash of impatience before she smothered it back down.

"Tell me what seeing means," She said. "Is it more physical or emotional? Does he take you to dinner? Or do you just suck his cock underneath his desk all day?"

The last words slapped me. There was little to no emotion and yet they were loaded with venom. Not directed at me, but I sensed not directed at James either. I breathed a steadying breath.

"We just have sex sometimes," I said, averting my gaze. I felt more sad at my words than anything else. It was amazing sex and I felt like I was somehow throwing him under the bus. Like maybe I should've said more. James still offered nothing, just stood there waiting. Dean Williams thought for a second.

"What about you, Professor," she asked James. "What would you call it?"

James measured his words before answering.

"I would say it's casual sex," he replied, giving me a quick glance. "Really good, casual sex."

"Casual sex in your office, during school hours," Dean Williams said.

"Today, yes," he said. "Before it was always...elsewhere."

I was amiss. There seemed to be a whole other conversation going aside from what James and I had just been caught doing.

"So, Linda here is just your toy?" Dean Williams asked. The question struck me strangely, but I didn't dare speak. So far I was safe from discovery and I didn't really want to change that.

"I..." James said, hesitation filling his voice. "Yes. She is."

Hearing James call me a toy to his boss turned me on slightly, overpowering the small sting. I felt I was more than just a toy, but at the same time, I wanted him to whisper that in my ear while bending me over the desk. I could hear him saying it now, "Linda, be a good toy for me." I shivered, which caught Dean Williams eye.

"I see," she said. Eyeing me up and down again. "You realize what you have just done could strip you of your tenure? What I'm supposed to do?"

"I do," James said, "but I see another option."

"Oh?" Dean Williams said raising an eyebrow. "You do. You see another option. Don't delude yourself James. This is in MY hands, you are in MY hands. You're "toy" is in MY hands."

She didn't mask the intent of her words this time. Emphasizing each 'my' with emotion far more than I could hope to express in that moment. As if by merely talking, he offended her. That his very presence in the room was a courtesy for him. Her eyes maintained a lock on his as she stood up and walked to the window.

"Fortunately for you, I've already made a decision," she said, flicking the blinds closed one after the other. "I'm not going to report this."

Relief burst from me as I let an involuntary gasp escape me, only to be silenced by Dean Williams voice.

"Shhh!" she hissed.

I straightened as she came back around the desk.

"You can keep your job, I'm not interested in that," she said. "However, I want you to play with your toy. If that's all she is to you."

A new knot tied itself in my stomach as each word fell from her lips. She wanted James to fuck me here? In front of her? I gave a worried look at James who didn't return it. He was contemplating what Dean Williams had said.

"Cassie..." He began but she cut him off again.

"It's simple, James," she said, her tone commanding. "Play with your toy."

I shivered again, blushing harder than I thought possible. The excitement that was building in me about the situation was reawakening the horniness that had driven me here. Enough to numb the fear of being discovered and the tension in the room. James and Dean Williams were having a battle of some kind and I was the 'toy' in the middle. There was something else on the line, but whatever it was to them, meant little to me.

"Cassie, I don't..." James tried again.

"Play with your toy James," she said, lowering her tone. "I'm not going to tell you again. Don't make her wait. She's ready for you aren't you Linda?"

I was to my own surprise. It was a bizarre twist that I found myself hoping that James would ravish me in front of her. I wanted to please her as well as him. She wanted him to fuck me and who was I to argue. A moment more. I thought of saying something. I didn't want to push my luck but I wanted to see what he would do.

James finally moved in behind me, placing one hand on my hip to turn me around. Leaning in to kiss my neck, soft but firm. It gave me chills with each kiss, as he worked along my neckline before I felt his hot breath on my ear.

"Remember your safe word," he whispered. "If this makes you uncomfortable or you want out. Remember your safe word."

He pulled back before I could respond verbally, but I gave him a slight nod. I was excited, I was doing what I had wanted this morning. Though this wasn't quite the way I had envisioned it.

"On your knees," he commanded. I immediately obeyed noting that there was a different tone than normal in his command. He positioned himself in front of me, bringing his crotch eye level and pulled out his cock which was unsurprisingly hard as a rock. I licked my lips to wet them as I took his cock in my mouth for the second time that day. Although this time, I could've sworn that he was more hard than normal.

I felt his hand on the back of my head again, as he pushed himself deeper into my throat. My throat was ready from the deep throat I had given earlier so I didn't gag but this time, James took total control. Using his hand and hips in conjunction, he began to fuck my face. I couldn't move my own head as he pumped into my face causing the room to be filled with throat noises as I moaned in-between thrusts.

"That's better," Dean Williams said. "Now for your evaluation."

James didn't stop throat fucking me, going at a steady pace as I heard Dean Williams walk over beside us. I had my eyes half closed but I felt her hand brush the back of my head as she tightened his grip on my hair, causing me to wince but not enough to distract me. I had to keep my throat open, no matter what.

"Use her mouth," Dean Williams said. "She deserves much more than a half assed face fucking."

James quickened his pace. I looked up and saw he was staring in another direction behind me that I couldn't see. He kept building pace, his balls slapping my chin with such force that my chin was going numb. I grabbed his legs for support, gripping them tightly and trying to pull him in more.

"Look at that James, Linda likes it," Dean Williams said. " Cum on her face now."

Almost as if he had been waiting for that command, he pulled me off forcefully and shorty after ropes of cum were landing on my face, hair, some even on my blouse, mixing with the sweat and saliva that had leaked out, causing some of my makeup to run. I was panting; trying to catch my breath but eagerly awaited the next task. James pulled me to my feet and spun me around to show Dean Williams. She had pulled up her dress skirt and was rubbing her clit through her panties.

"Good boy," She said without stopping. "Now play with her ass, show it some love. Over here."

She swung one leg up on top of the desk, exposing her panties. They stood out from the rest of her tan dress suit, the pink lace with tiny red roses running down the center was not an altogether unpleasant contrast. James guided me over to the desk where she had motioned and with his hand on my back bent me over so my face was inches from her panties. I got a strong scent of her perfume mixing with her natural scents. It was an intoxicating mix filling my nostrils and elating my head so much that I barely noticed James cock begin pressing against my ass, pushing my own panties off to the side.

"No, no, no!" Dean Williams barked. "Is that how you play with your toys?"

This caught me off guard, I had needed his cock in my ass since his office. She stood up and rounded the desk. I breathed heavily as she did, nervous at what she would see. Terrified and excited of what she might do.

"She may be your toy, she may be used for your pleasure," Dean Williams said, "but you still show some class and appreciation for what she's giving you. PLAY with her ass. Lick her asshole. Show her she deserves to be your object of attention. Show her you deserve to be her owner."

I shuddered. Her words causing my heart to skip several beats and her hands causing me to gasp, as she moved my panties down, exposing my ass. I heard her audibly intake a breath.

"Oh!" She said in surprise. "Well, Linda, you come with surprises I see. Now, James, kneel."

She blew past the revelation of my dick. As if it was only natural. It filled me with a feeling of excitement and elation I was becoming all to familiar with. James knelt behind me and Dean Williams guided his head to my ass and I suddenly was very thankful I had cleaned because moments later, his tongue was running around my rim. The sensation sent pleasurable shivers up through my spine as he pressed his tongue firmly against it. Dean Williams ran her hand over my ass holding it open.

"There's a good boy," she soothed. "Now play with her clit but don't stop licking her hole. Just like that."

She pushed his head in further causing his tongue to enter my asshole as his hand found my throbbing dick. It didn't even fill his hand but that didn't stop him as he stroked in gently causing me to convulse from overloading pleasure. James let Dean Williams guide him but he seemed confident in what he was doing. Unlike me, he had probably done this before and it showed.

He increased his speed in stroking and tongue probing simultaneously causing pleasure to explode through my body. It ran through every fiber, every nerve. Building more and more until finally, I let out a loud scream that Dean Williams muffled by inserting a wad of cloth inside my mouth holding it in place with her hand. Effectively muffling the sound of the biggest orgasm I had ever had. I collapsed onto the desk feeling cum drip from my now soft cock, the cum from my orgasm running down my leg.

Dean Williams removed the cloth from my mouth revealing it be her and my panties wadded into a ball, covered in my saliva and bits of cum that was still on my face. She let them fall in front of me running her hand over my ass again her other hand running through James's hair.

"Good boy," she said. "That's how you take care of a toy. Now she's ready for you. Fuck her ass."

I felt a sudden sting as she slapped my ass. The crack of her hand making skin contact echoed of the walls. I shot up back into position as another smack hit my ass, this time from James's hand. Dean Williams came back around with a towel and dabbed my face as James continued to spank me, causing little yelps I had never heard myself make before to escape my lips.

"You've been an exemplary toy, Linda," Dean Williams said, ignoring my little yips. "I think it's time for your reward."

She finished cleaning James's cum from my face and as I felt his cock once again approach my ass, Dean Williams swung her leg back up on the desk bringing me face to face with her pussy. Her intoxicating scent once again filled my nostrils, this time stronger. She grabbed a handful of my hair and shoved my face into her crotch. I barely had time to get my tongue out before I was pushed by James's thrusts and her hands, licking whatever I could.

"Slow down Linda," Dean Williams instructed. "Lick with purpose not fervor. Press your tongue firmly against the base of the clitoris and run it up to the top. Intermix some circles in there, but don't lose focus. Push back on James, let him focus on your ass. You focus on me."

I did as she instructed. Starting at the base of her clit and firmly moving my tongue in circular and upward motions. Which wasn't easy with James pounding my ass like it was the last ass he'd ever get to stick it in. The combination of the two senses caused me to become hard again. I could feel the wetness from Dean Williams running down my chin, she was moaning. Whatever I was doing was working.

"That's it Linda," she gasped. "Lick mommy's clit. Make mommy feel good."

Her hands tightened on my hair as she pulled me in as far as I would go.

"Oh my god!" she moaned. "That's it, right there. Lick Mommy right there!"

James was picking up speed and his dick getting harder with each passing moment. He must have been enjoying what he was seeing and I could tell he was getting close. My ass clenched in anticipation, seemingly with a mind of it's own. Dean Williams must have also been close as she had begun to buck her hips upward against my tongue.

"OH FUCK!" she yelled, reaching up and gripping one of her breasts, which had been ignored until now. "MOMMY'S CUMMING! MAKE MOMMY CUM BABY."

I wanted nothing less and moments later I felt her cum. The taste of her cum was surprisingly similar to James's. Salty but with it's own distinctive flavor. As she came, she tensed up holding my face in place as James tensed up as well.

"Oh FUCK," he gasped. "OH FUCK, TAKE MY FUCKING LOAD. TAKE DADDY'S FUCKING LOAD!"

And I did. He gave one final thrust and unloaded another load just as big into my ass. I felt the warm liquid filling me up as the two held me in place as they climaxed into me. The sensation caused me to orgasm as well, this one more powerful and sensational than the last. Then I was released, weak from the amount of pleasure and orgasms I had just had, when James pulled out, and Dean Williams let go of my hair; I slid off the desk and onto the floor.

"JAMES!" Dean Williams barked through heavy breaths. "That's no way to treat your toys! Pick her up."

James bent down and in one easy motion, he was carrying me in his arms to a chair beside the desk. I slid into it gratefully, no energy to stand on my own. For a moment, no one spoke. Just rested in post orgasmic bliss. The office now had a distinct smell of sex lingering, it's potency making me wish I had more in me. Dean Williams was the first to recover, standing shakily from the desk and straightening her blouse and dress suit as best she could.

"There now," she said. "Evaluation over. James, take Ms. Evans home, then come back. We have some things to discuss."

I barely registered her calling me by name or the 'Ms.' I shot up in the chair.

"Don't worry, Linda," She said noticing the look on my face. "You're secret is safe with us. Go. James and I will be in touch."

She handed me the ball of panties, not bothering to separate them, and after a brief moment to collect ourselves we left the Dean's office.

Twenty minutes later, James had dropped me off back at my apartment. I didn't even get undressed, just plopped down on my couch exhausted. The car ride back had been quiet, neither of us knowing what to say to the other. Still reeling from the events of the day. A roller coaster of emotions for me yet none of which I regretted but all of which had left me with endless questions.

How long had Dean Williams known? Why was she seemingly so upset with James if she knew he had been fucking a student? What the hell was all that? My first threesome and it was all I could think about. I still had some schoolwork to be done, but I decided to do it after I a quick nap.

Sleep came easily as did the dreams, filled with visions of James and Dean Williams using me in various ways. Dean Williams breasts kept growing as she pulled me in close, losing me inside her breasts. James picking me up with ease and holding me tightly as he fucked me. Though as he did I became aware he wasn't fucking my ass, but a pussy. Excitement filled my dream state as I realized my dick had been replaced by such a beautiful sight.