The Wife, Myself and The Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regardless the time had come for the next stage of this scenario to play out. You gave a nod to the Stranger and a hand gesture in the direction of your wife's wrists and the ceiling. The other man seemed to understand it. He undid the locks which held her there.

With your wife now unchained from the ceiling, the two of you then led her toward the main bedroom. You guided her the rest of the way to the bed, made sure her legs pressed against its edge so that she would know when she was next to it, since she could not see. Then she reached down and felt around for the bed's top blanket, in order to locate herself, and then she kneeled down onto the bed then climbed up into it the rest of the way on her own. She quickly turned around and lay on her back, still on top of all the blankets and sheets, head on the master pillows, her knees drawn up and her ankles a little apart. As if she would await patiently whatever the two horny men decided to do to her next.

You headed to the bedroom's closet to get something in particular, and then returned with it in hand. It was a special little contraption. A perverted one.

It looked like a small white kitchen appliance, with buttons and switches, and tubes, and some kind of "side car" container, with transparent plastic walls, and measuring lines on its outer walls. But like no kitchen appliance the stranger himself had ever seen, anyway.

You knew that The Stranger would likely be inside you wife soon so you wanted to be ready in time. After giving a few little frigs to your penis, to help ensure it was as stiff as it would ever get, you took the next step in preparation. You aligned the head of your penis with a certain part of the gadget. With the end of one of its tubes. It was just wide enough to "take him" fully, inside of it -- since your penis was so small it didn't need to be TOO wide at all. The entire girth of the little head of your penis fit easily inside the opening mouth portion of the tube. And the fit was tight enough by default that the tube's inner walls would sinch in to form a seal after the machine turned on -- which it did a second later with a "CLICK!" when you pressed its power switch on the side. The device ran on batteries too to make it easier to use in bed, a fact which you and your wife also relied on many times in the past.

The machine began a strong vacuum suction. It pulled your penis a little deeper into itself, perhaps another half inch. And then the pumping of fluid began in earnest: the drawing of semen & sperm out of your penis, of fresh male cum. It did this slowly but it was unrelenting. No orgasm was needed, and no normal ejaculation either. Just a slow draining by this steady pulling force. It made you groan the moment you first noticed the suction kick in. You loved the way it felt, the feeling of erotic tingles and throbbing pulses of sensation all the way down in your normally gigantic but then *especially* overfull-and-swollen testicles and stretched ball sack.

The Stranger decided it was time for him to get undressed the rest of the way as well. He took off his shoes, socks and then undid his belt and stripped off his pants, and lastly his underwear came down. His cock was the kind that was long and thick even when limp, though now it was fully erect and standing at attention, pointing up to the ceiling. It was veined but otherwise perfectly symmetric, and with no blemishes. A mighty rod. And with a thick mass of tangled public hair, especially around his large ball sack. Your balls technically happened to be larger than his -- so there was that small victory in your favor -- but while his were hairy and loose (from frequent service, one might assume) your own crotch was kept hairless, as if immature, and you ball sack appeared tight most of the time, the result of endless masturbation and edging without allowed relief.

Although you were straight the sight of his arguably "perfect" cock and its perfect state right then could not help but make you yourself want to fantasize, at least for a moment or two, about licking it (all up and own along its long curved shaft) or being forced to take it all up into your own warm mouth and perhaps deep into your throat, too. But.... today was *meant* to be your wife's day and therefore it *should* be all about her. Plus you'd prefer to see this stranger take her, carnally, while you watched. To fuck her while you watched, while her own husband watched. To see it play out to its natural conclusion, and therefore distracting him or prematurely "draining" him -- homosexually, one greedy male mouth on a big male erect cock which presented itself -- would be an unwise idea, and go against the whole point of your otherwise so carefully executed plans.

The Stranger, now fully nude himself, and a kind of Greek sculpture of the mythic Adonis in his every motion, got onto the bed, and quickly positioned himself between your wife's legs. She listened to her new "suitor" get in to the bed with her and then move into position above her like she were some deadly Succubus eagerly awaiting her long sought prey to fall finally into her soul-stealing trap, one carefully laid and plausibly deniable, but regardless she *did* look forward to whatever happened next, even it were some mere mortal fuck.

She cupped her own bared breasts, whether to enjoy the feeling of it, or to boost her enticement visuals for the Stranger who was surely about to fuck her, the line blurred.

The stranger reached up with both his hands and pushed your wife's hands away, as if he wanted the whore's tits for himself. He then played with each stiff nipple in turn, squeezing and pinching, with slight twists to each.

"Mmmmmm, yes..." she said in response. And smiled in obvious approval.

And then he leaned his face in close to her right tit and took its nipple between his teeth and bit down, gently it seemed, but enough to make an impression. "God, yes... But now I need you inside of me."

He pulled back, and then prepared for his Grand Entrance. He grabbed the base of his cock and helped place it just outside the opening to your wife's clearly aroused and more-than-ready vagina.

"Yes, give it to me! I need it bad. I want my husband to watch you push your big cock inside of me. A real man's cock, I can already tell."

He obliged.

She gasped as he pushed the wide head of his massive penis into her enveloping, wet cunt. You had been standing to the side of the bed but stepped in closer to get an even better view. Inch after inch disappeared up inside your wife's greedy hole. It seemed like it would never end.

"Mmmmmm, I love your cock!" she exclaimed and seemed to wiggle hips a little as if to enjoy the sensation even more as he eased it deep inside her twat.

Eventually he seemed to "hit bottom" in your wife's cunt.

"You're soooo big!" she remarked, with obvious enthusiasm.

He paused for a minute at maximum depth, as if to take it all in, or to give her time to adjust. Then he started an out stroke, his first, slowly. Once he was almost out, only his penis head still in your wife's twat, he froze and then rammed it back inside her fast and hard.

"Oof!" she could not help but respond.

And then he did another out-stroke, faster than before. Then a stroke back inside her again, a little slower than before. Then back out and in and a true pistoning of muscular hips began.

"God I needed this. I just wish I could *see* you. See this hot hunk *fucking* me like a whore. Just some stud taking care of *my* needs for once, instead of my husband's."

You reached out and gave your wife a slap, hard enough to make an impression but not enough to cause her true harm.

"No, little whore. Not today. Perhaps next time. If you're good."

You might have been a husband merely "standing by" there that afternoon, one in the process of being literally *cuckolded* by some other man outside your marriage but it *was* still important to make certain lines clear. Dominance -- of whatever raw kind you could muster -- was absolutely critical. And any display of physical, muscular force was known to have some weird primal effect on the women who witnessed it, and idealy *felt* it, which helped strangely to keep them *wet* and spreading their legs, and coming back. Coming back to *you* regardless of their other options -- beautiful women had plenty, always. Therefore they seemed often to need *some* kind of old primal buttons pressed -- somewhere along and upon the most sensitive parts of their bodies and of course also in some deep and otherwise deeply irrational places in their minds -- in order for *them* to maintain that basic level of Respect for a man, in other words to continue to see *him* as a Real Man, especially to see him as Her Man.

Well, that was your own theory anyway. Your own best understanding based on all your experiences to date. And from what you had learned from your father and mother, and their own marriage, and from the men of prior generations, and history. And since it seemed to "work" more often that not, and produce better results than otherwise, clearly, you of course applied it yourself, and to your relationship with Amanda: an otherwise good woman who just *happened* to have a side to her that was a shameless little whore.

But enough with the digression and back to the moment, back to the wicked events which played out that afternoon in your home.

After slapping her you then rubbed the struck cheek some and then curled your hand's fingers over her lips, and taking the cue she opened her lips and inhaled your fingers in, sucking on your fingertips one-by-one. *Submission!* That was key. Even as the nasty little whore was being rocked back and forth now under coital assault by this big muscular man. She opened her lips to say a quiet little, "Yyes, s-ss-sir-r-rrr..." to you in response, though her words were distorted by rhythmic fucking motions and from getting the wind knocked out of her as the rutting stud carried out his forceful animal pounding of her needy hot cunt. Of your wife's needy cunt.

The Stranger fucked your wife in a machine-like motion for what seemed like an hour, never missing a beat, except for giving a little one-off twist with his hips, or a small adjustment of his posture or penetration angle, to freshen things up. You watched from very close by, the entire time, by now sitting on the bed right next to her. You were so close you could smell their "slimy cock fucking a wet cunt" smell.

And though from where you were sitting you couldn't see his cock going in as well you were able to keep a better close-up view of your wife's face -- absorbing her every little reaction there, her ever little facial cue, at least what could be seen with so much covered by her hood. You did think about declaring a pause so you could take if off her. But frankly you yourself were getting impatient -- you wanted your guest to get fast to the part where he inseminated your wife, so that you yourself would earn the right to orgasm, at least once again some other day, because you did have one saved up for now, if you wished. You *were* allowed to ejaculate just as long as *he* was inside her just as he was now.

This line of thought made you remember to re-double attention to your little penis. You flipped a switch on the small white "sucking" appliance and it went into overdrive. You could not help but make an "Oh!" facial expression, and were glad somewhat your wife could not see it, because it felt emasculating in a way that the stud fucking her did not, weirdly enough. The machine's sucking power had seemingly increased threefold, it felt like, and now had a strong rhythm all its own. As the devilish device seemed determined to suck out of you every last little ounce of sperm and semen that it could, regardless of whether he wished to go along or not. And you were a man who was normally in charge of and ultimately "on top" of all the *other* things going on in his life but there was *something* about this little scenario and predicament underway -- with himself now clearly "losing control" -- which held its own kind of erotic intoxication, for you anyway. Its own kind of escape.

The Stranger then lifted up your wife's legs by the knees and then pushed them back towards her head. A move she loves, you knew yourself from plenty of past experience. Not from past experience of you fucking her, of course. But from past times you've arranged for other men to fuck her, or at least had allowed them to anyway. And always, while you watched. When a man pushed your wife's legs back up to either side of her head it could drive the slut wild, and if she hadn't by then would often start begging men to cum inside her right away.

She helped out by grasping her own legs behind the knees, taking over that duty from him, so he could focus next more on pounding her needy cunt, in and out, like an animal.

"I wish I could see you. I do. But I really need you to put your cum inside me. I want your seed. Fill me up. Pump me with it. Show my husband here what a real man can do. Please??? I'll suck you off afterward I promise. Just pump it into me. Don't give me a choice. And if you ever see me again at that store, please. Don't give me a choice? Just push your cock into me. He doesn't have to know."

Normally you would have reached over to give your wife a slap for that remark. But the sight of your wife's legs pushed back so comically, like a broken doll almost, and your wife's nasty words was enough to push you over the edge.

"Fuck!!!" you yelled and grimaced, as if in agony, and the machine whirled and throbbed and then your whole body twitched and an incredible amount of white goo shot out of your penis head's slit into the transparent tube and got sucked along inside its length, heading to its far end in order to plop into and accumulate into the attached container. Soooo much white slime in dribs and drabs and you kept twitching and groaning.

"Ffffff!" came from your pinched lips and then you lost the ability to speak or think coherently, for a while, the feeling so intense and centered right down in your balls, with your entire back in muscular tension.

You could not help it and fell backward a little on the bed, while still on your wife's side. Your hips jerked back and forth a little as you came hard into the little masturbation machine and its depraved collection container for male cum. Your tiny penis might not have been capable of normal, marital intercourse, but your balls *were* huge and could produce immense amounts of semen and sperm when needed. Your frequent masturbation and edging, and the restriction of The Rules the two of you had meant that you could sometimes go a week or two or three just building up huge amounts of male fluid and so when there was a chance to let it all "blow" quite an awful lot could come out at once. It was some kind of masculine achievement feat anyway. Which you took a weird pride in, of course, and it turned on your wife too -- at least she claimed.

"Jesus I think he did it. Good boy, honey! Such a *good* boy. But you -- I want *you* to keep fucking me, you big fucking animal!"

Normally it might be humiliating for your wife to call you "good boy" -- for any man to be called that -- but in that rare primal moment and predicament there was something about it which was oddly soothing, in some way not describable in any rational or justifiable way. You would let it slide. You had more pressing matters at the moment anyway. And the little cock-stuffed whore did too.

The Stranger then used one of his strong gripping hands to anchor himself to your wife's thigh, and the other free hand to run its long fingers around her engorged shameless clit, sometimes pinching the pathetic little thing, hard. Frankly, his technique reminded you of your own. And so by that small deed of foreplay the stranger earned another little point of respect in your eyes, however kinky and deeply perverted. Thinking about this you could not help but laugh a little, too. Even as it made your tiny husbandly penis stiffen up a little bit further -- even post orgasm like this -- itself going back to acting more like it did normally: like a mindless clit.

"Oh here it comes! Oh here it comes! Yes? Yes!" you wife exclaimed and then she made a kind of "Nnnnngggg!" sound and then she shook and whimpered.

You noticed her legs seemed to want to fall outward to the sides and then clinch back fast again around the manly stud pummeling her deep -- deep into places inside her no man often went and perhaps no *wise* man would be advised to delve or stay for "too long" if he *truly* knew what was good for him? (This last thought made you laugh some then -- in your mind in private -- even while outwardly staying rock hard and dripping precum, as you were otherwise totally focused on their shameless fucking.) Your wife's toes curled too, curling and releasing and then curling again. An indicia they say of the moment that Woman has reached a Verdict on the level of Service she has received from The Man/Animal then currently operating all her own body's secret control levers.

"Nnngggghhh," was the kind of sound which came out of her next, and perhaps she suppressed also some descent into tears (even of joy?), and her whole body seemed to spasm a little, and then stop, and then to sort of... just let go, and relax. She turned her head to her right side, which was in your own direction, as if to see you, her loyal husband, though of course she could not truly see you then because of the hood.

"Thank you, honey... Oh god thank you..." she said, quietly.

It may have been interesting to any impartial observe present that it was shockingly you she had thanked, in that moment, and not the big muscular hunk whose long hard cock was still pistoning in and out of her, like a literal Fucking Machine, and with hardly a pause for her own orgasmic crisis to play out. Frankly, that other man probably didn't care. Nor should he!

The fact that your wife just came and yet had turned her head to thank *you* and not him seemed to anger the Stranger a little in the moment, or perhaps irritate or merely amuse him -- it was hard to tell. Because with one hand he grabbed your wife's face by both her cheeks and gave a tug which made her turn and look straight back up again, back towards him -- towards his general direction again anyway, towards the aggressive male animal currently impaled deep inside her gripping twat and the one clearly responsible for the all the whorish rewards she had been receiving that afternoon down between her surprisingly spreadable legs.

"What a fucking slut," the Stranger said to her, then, as if passing final judgment upon her, an aggressive tone though clearly not angry -- more observant. He continued to push his big cock back into and out of her over and over again and he continued:

"Inviting... random fucking men... from a *grocery* store of all places into her own home and then taking their dirty dicks inside you? When you *thought* your husband was not around? You, lady, are gonna deserve *everything* that happens next. Married sluts dont get condoms wasted on them for a reason. And wants me to *fill* her, she says. Damn!"

She was silent at first, as she regathered her senses in the post-orgasmic haze, and gradually resumed her rocking of hips back and forth in the taking of him, as if in auto-pilot. This full feminine animal Accepting of Him. And by now it was as if she had somehow lost her original adult voice or sense of wits. And it was not at all clear from her visible facial expression if she understood in that moment the full implications of what was said by this man in the middle of fucking her, doing so bareback. Though you as her husband did, completely. The potential of it happening turned you on, to be honest. Not that you wanted to become a father, necessarily, or all that entailed, but somewhere the idea of This Stranger then actually impregnating your wife was a gigantic turn-on. Your own penis was stiff again as much as it ever had been before, even with the machine now turned off and the tube removed. You gave your penis a little rub with your hand as you thought about this big male animal fucking your wife and impregnating her, while you watched it all happen, and siring a child on her, right between your own wife's too-easy-to-spread legs and in your marital bed, and as they both lay beside you, just inches away. The very ultimate in manly virility combined with the purest of cuckoldry. You wondered if it was not too late yourself to sneak in another ball draining ejaculation? You might have to be fast.