The Wife wasn't Home and...

Story Info
The wife is away and daddy will play.
3.6k words
4.54
35.2k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaging in sexual context within this story are at least 18 years old or older at the time that it happens. This is an original work of fiction, Copyright 2023 © by Christian Brooks. The author reserves all rights. This work is not to be published or reproduced without the author's express consent. Any references to actual people living or dead is purely coincidental. Literotica.com is granted limited license to publish this work under their own rules and guidelines that are available for viewing on their website.

*************************

Fuck, her pussy looks so inviting...

Shame it's only on the screen. I'm horny and my wife is away for several days, so I pulled up the old standby online porn. It's baffling how many videos are fake incest or step related. That includes the one I'm viewing, but damn, it's a fucking hot video. 

My two kids are down in the basement playing Xbox with friends, so I'm safe viewing porn in my office. My office has double window-pane doors that close if off from the great room, but no other room has a line of sight into it.  

In the center of my office, I have a large sit stand desk made up a top and two legs on each side, with a motor and controller mounted under the top. There is no back to the desk, but from eye level, you wouldn't see anything under it. Behind where I sit is a window and some shelves. In front of the desk, to the left is a file cabinet, and to the right is a chair and half. The double doors are eight feet directly in front of me. 

With my setup, my lower body really is not visible at eye level. So that gave me a sense of security. And, well, I was horny and my kids are in their own world down stairs. 

Put this all together and one thing led to another. I soon had my pants unzipped and my dick in my hands, masturbating to the fiery redhead getting pounded on the screen. 

I was a few minutes in when I hear, "Daddy, will you play Overwatch with me?" 

It was my 19-year-old daughter entering the room. 

Shit.

Quickly I hit the G3 key on my keyboard that has a macro to minimize all screens and bring up a new browser window with the LinkedIn homepage loaded. Simultaneously, I slide my chair under the desk as far as I can go. My penis hitting the underside of it. 

My daughter comes to stand beside me, where she gets a view of my screen and me. I barely got under the desk before she got there and she didn't know I had my dick out. 

Not moving my body, I turn my head to talk to her. "I'm kind of busy right now baby, aren't any of your friends on?" 

She frowns and says, "No, Jimmy got grounded and none of my other friends are on."

"Well, I cannot play right now. Perhaps watch something or read for a while and I might play after dinner."

This bummed her out, but she agreed. She already had her tablet in hand and I thought she was leaving the room, instead she sat in the comfy chair in front and to the right of me. 

I was worried that sitting there she might see me being exposed. So, I did a little geometry in my head and figured she could only get a view of my knees from her height while sitting. 

The movement of putting my dick away would have been awkward and noticeable. Add to that, I was hard as a rock and hornier than ever. Since she doesn't seem to see it, I bring up the porn window but mute everything. 

While the porn plays, I occasionally glance over and she is focusing on the book she is reading, so I reach down and slowly stroke. Slow enough, the movement of my upper arm and shoulder doesn't catch her attention. 

Even going slow, it is such a rush. Knowing my daughter is like six feet in front of me while I masturbate is exciting in the naughtiest way. I tried to make no sound as I keep stroking. 

After a few minutes, she slides down in the chair and puts her legs on the footrest in front of it. This means she might be low enough for my actions to be visible. But she doesn't react at all. 

I keep slowly stroking, getting real close. Suddenly, she slides down more and I get scared, so I pull my hand up and start typing. I steal a glance at her and she seems still focused on her book. But one time I check, and she is looking past her book to under my desk. Fuck, does she detect my erection? 

I keep typing and flipping my eyes over at her. More and more she is looking under the desk, and to my surprise, this turns me on even more. 

I hear her shifting as she slides even lower. Now I know she has a perfect line-of-sight view of my erect penis. The realization that she is looking at it makes it twitch and her eyes go wide. To my wonderment she also licked her lips. 

I continue to act like nothing is going on and I'm typing while steeling glances her way. She has become restless and her free hand has been roaming over her body. One time I caught a glimpse right when she rubbed her fingers over her T-shirt covered nipple. 

Fuck. I've never thought about my daughter sexually. She is curvy, but not fat. She has extremely large breasts she gets from my wife. With dark hair, a pretty face, and blue eyes, she is cute, perhaps even hot. Shit, I've only now realized I find her to be the body type I really like, and my dick jumps with that knowledge. 

She is staring at it, but I don't think she believes I know she is looking. My heart is beating faster and faster. Something has to change. 

Suddenly, someone is knocking on the front door. She jumps a little from the sound. 

"Baby, can you please check who is at the door?"

She is still looking at my dick. "Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'll check the door."

As she leaves the office, I quickly put my dick away and zip up. 

She comes back into the office and says, "it was an Amazon delivery," as she sits back down, scooting to the level she was before she got up. I see a quick hint of disappointment in her face, and after a few minutes, she says, "I think I'm going to take a bath before dinner." And leaves the office. 

After she is gone, I go into my bedroom and lock the door. Quickly, I undress and lay on the bed with the thought of my daughter seeing my penis and going to take a bath where I believe she will probably be masturbating. I visualize her rubbing her pussy and wonder if she has a big bush or is clean shaved. I hope it's shaved, as I love that look and the texture of a shaved pussy.

Withing minutes, I cum and it's more than I have in a long time. Leaving a mess all over my chest and stomach. Her seeing me was so erotic that I came so hard it wiped me out. It takes about a half hour before I'm up to taking a long shower. 

Later, at dinner and throughout the rest of the evening, my daughter said nothing about the incident. I notice her looking at me more often than she normally does. And a few times I saw her looking down at my crotch. But she didn't utter a word about it.

The next day, my son was staying the night at a friend's house for a birthday party. It would only be my daughter and me home tonight. In the evening, I cook up a dinner that we can take to the living room and watch a movie with. The dinner movie was a super hero thing, and after it was over, we cleaned up. 

While washing the dishes, she asks, "Want to make it a double feature, daddy?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

She thinks for a minute. "My friend says Star Ship Troopers is funny. Want to watch that?"

"Sure, I haven't seen it in years."

I sit on the couch and pull a blanket over me. She lies on the floor with a pillow to prop her up. Her position has her directly in front of me. She is wearing a T-shirt and a thin pink stripped boxer style shorts with pull strings in front. They cling to her ass and, with her legs spread apart, I can see the start of a camel toe. 

I have my phone in my hand and after much internal debate; I decide to take a photo, zooming in on that view. First, I turn off the flash and shutter sound effects. After that, I snap a photo and verify it's fucking sweet looking. I move the photo to my secure folder and put my phone down.

As the movie plays, my gaze unconsciously moves back to her, no matter how hard I try not to. After a few times finding myself staring at her, I notice a distinct lack of bra straps. The realization my daughter has no undergarments on makes me hard. Immediately, I feel regret and try not to look anymore. 

A few minutes later, the movie makes my daughter laugh. She lifts to turn and look at me, trying to share the humor. I smile at her, but notice the way she pushed up gives me a view right up her T-shirt to see the underside of her breasts. Damn, that looks inviting. 

The thought gets me so horny that I unconsciously rub my penis through my basketball shorts. 

As the movie progresses, she turns back and unknowingly gives me that view a few times.

I don't want to cum in my shorts, so I stop rubbing. But I'm still hard as a rock. 

After a little while, my daughter gets up and sits on the couch with me. Within minutes, she moves to be nuzzled up to me with her head on my shoulder and her arm on my leg. Inches away from my penis. 

The unisex shower scene comes on in the movie. She lifts her head and turns to look at me. "Oh, I didn't know it was this kind of movie." 

The thing she doesn't realize is in when moving, she shifted her hand onto my penis.

Without bringing notice to her hand placement, I say, "I think it's only this shower scene and nothing else in the movie."

She lays her head back down and says, "Oh, OK. I don't mind if you don't."

And she watches it, but her hand is still on my penis. After a moment, it twitches.

She jumps back and pulls the covers off of me. "What was that? Something moved." She rubs her hands over my lap and lands on my penis and grips it through my shorts. "Oh," she says as she is still gripping it. Then it hits her. "OH, shit sorry daddy," as she let's go. 

She looks embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..."

I try to let her off the hook. "It's OK baby, you didn't mean to do that."

She looks at me for a long while. Directly into my eyes. While still locked onto my gaze, she says, "Maybe it would be better if I did this." And without looking, reaches up the leg of my shorts and under my boxers to put her hand directly on my hard penis.

While still looking at me, she strokes it. "Do you like this, daddy?" 

"Yes, it is wonderful, baby. Even as good as it feels, we shouldn't be doing this." 

She bites her lip and says, "Shouldn't, but we are. Let me see it, daddy." 

F-U-C-K

I pull her off me and stand up. She looks upset, but I'm not leaving. Instead, I stand in front of her and slide my shorts and boxers off. The smile on her face grows and I pull her to stand and immediately pull up her T-shirt. She looks scared for a moment, but lets me take it off. I pull her in and kiss her, while reaching up to fondle her incredible breasts. 

She grabs my penis and starts stroking again. I take one of my hands and start rubbing her through her shorts. I notice that when my hand got there; she was already wet enough to soak a large patch of her shorts. As I'm rubbing, she is mewling with pleasure. 

I break away from kissing her to move to sucking on her nipple. As I'm sucking, biting and playing with it, I can sense her getting more and more into it. 

"Baby, how far do you want to go? I won't do anything you don't want." 

Her eyes go back into her head for a moment and she says, "Fuck me, daddy. Take me. Taste me and use me. Daddy, I want you inside of me." 

I lift her up and carry her to my room towards my side of the bed. 

"Daddy, fuck me where you fuck mom."

"My baby girl is naughty." 

That seems to turn her on more. I move over to my wife's side and pull back the covers. Placing her sitting on the bed, I pull off her shorts to see a perfectly smooth, shaved pussy. 

"Fuck me daddy." 

"Not yet, my little naughty girl."

I get on my knees, spread her legs and move towards her wetness. She smells so good and inviting. I lick up some of her juices that have escaped, and she tastes divine. Her lips are so welcoming I lick and suck on each of them. Next, I move into a pattern of sending my tongue in deep to play and explore, then bring it up towards her clit. Then I swirl my tongue around it and start over. 

She is making panting and mewling sounds of pleasure as I keep going. 

After about five minutes, I use two, then three fingers to explore her. Curling them up inside of her. With those movements I'm graced with her getting waves of pleasure and saying, "Right there, daddy! That's the spot. Right there!"

I keep up my ministrations and within minutes, she is having her first orgasm with me. Through it, I continue the same pace. When it's done, I'm glazed with her juices and I stand up and lean down to kiss her. She see's her juices all over me, but doesn't hesitate to kiss me then lick my face. 

Shit. 

"Oh daddy, that was so good. That was the first time someone went down on me. Thank you."

I kiss her, then line up my penis to her wetness. "That's only the start, baby."

I slide in my head and another inch.

"Oh god that's so big." 

She is super tight, so tight I take is slow. I push in a little, then pull out and push in a little more. Every push she is screaming. "Oh, daddy!"

After many strokes, I'm balls deep into my daughter. She has been panting and moaning so much. Her body has a coating of sweat and I put my head down and lap up some off of her breast, then gently bite at her nipple. She squirms in pleasure. 

Now that I stretched her enough, I pull mostly out and push back in. Pumping in a rhythm while increasing the tempo, only a little at a time. 

She is clawing at my back, and I alternate from kissing her to sucking on a nipple while keeping the rhythm steady. 

"Oh, Fuck daddy!" proceeded her next orgasm. Clenching down tightly on my cock and biting at my lip. I slow the tempo but keep thrusting into her. 

When she is coming down, I gradually speed up again. Each pass brings incoherent words from my daughter and lots of clawing at my back. 

I lift her legs to get a little more leverage and start pushing in harder and faster. Her eyes are rolling up into her and she may have lost consciousness for a moment. When her pussy start clamping down on me again, I am shooting a load to paint my daughter's insides. 

She screams "Oh, Daddy!" over and over. 

While I'm screaming "Oh fuck my naughty baby girl."

After I shot out the last drops, I collapse onto her and then roll off to the side. She has passed out. 

After about ten minutes, I get an idea. Maybe not the best, but I'm already in the 'you shouldn't have done that zone.' I reach into my wives night stand and pull out an older phone we have in there. We keep it there for when we feel we want some photos during or after sex. While she is still unconscious, I snap some photos. I get full body, face, tits, and pussy close ups. She wakes up as I spread her legs. 

"No more daddy, I can't take it."

Oh baby, I'm just getting a photo of me half way inside of you and your juices dripping. 

She looks at the phone and smiles. She reaches down and spreads her lips. I take a photo. 

"Put your fingers in and get some of your juices." She does as I request, and I get photos of it. "Now slowly bring it to your mouth and taste it." And my naughty girl does just that while I continued to get pictures.

Now I slide my once again erect penis into her wetness. I slowly push it in all the way, then bring it out cover in her juices. I do it a few times getting photos. Then I switch to video and slowly thrust into her. 

"Oh daddy, keep going just like that."

Surprised, I keep it up. I leave the video recording and get shots of me entering her, but also her tits bouncing and her facial expressions. I keep the video going and then she takes it from me and starts taking her own shots from her perspective. 

"Oh, fuck me hard now, daddy, I'm ready. Your naughty daughter wants you to cum again inside her." 

Fuck, and her saying that while still recording... Damn. 

I grab her legs, push them almost to her chest, and start fucking her hard and fast. She keeps taking video and I keep pounding her. 

The whole time she is narrating with lots of "Oh, daddy!" and "It's so fucking big!" being thrown out. 

In a few minutes, her next orgasm hits and she clamps down so hard. It feels so good pumping hard through the pressure that before she comes down from the orgasm, I'm about ready to cum.  

A few moments later and I fill her up again. This time with multiple streams. She still has the phone and is focusing on her pussy while I pull out and large volumes of cum from the both of us spill out. I grab the camera and get a close-up using my fingers to spread her lips and I get a shot of my tongue getting a sample.

I stop the video, then curl up next to her. 

"Hold me, daddy."

Happily, I wrap my arms around her in a spooning position and kiss her on the back of the head. "I love you, baby." 

"Daddy, I love you too."

We both pass out.

Early in the morning, I wake up with my arms still around her. As I stir, she wakes up too. 

We take turns using the bathroom. When I come out, she is sitting on the bed and beckons me to sit with her. 

"Daddy, that was amazing. I'm so glad you were the one to take my virginity."

WHAT?

"Oh baby, I didn't think. I didn't know..."

She grabs my hand and squeezes it. "No daddy, this is a good thing. I've used a lot of toys, but this was my first. I love you being the one to take my virginity. Someone I will always love and cherish. Someone that will always be there for me and I trust completely."

I kiss her. 

"Daddy, we will let no one in the family know about this, but I want us to fuck now and then. I can keep it a secret. I want you to fuck me even if I get married. Hell, promise me now you'll fuck me on my wedding day wearing my dress before I go down the aisle on your arm."

I'm a little shocked. "Baby, we can keep this a secret and find times to be together. Nothing would make me happier. I love your mom and don't want to ruin that. But the idea of me fucking her then sneaking off to fuck you next is so hot, I want to do that sometime. As for in your wedding dress, if that's what my baby wants, I'll have you screaming my name before the ceremony."

She pushes me back and starts kissing me passionately. "Daddy, I want you to fuck me and then don't wash off before you stick your dick in mom's mouth. Do that for me. I also want to watch you fucking her."

"Oh fuck, you are a naughty girl."

She kisses me. "She's told me you tie her up sometimes. I want you to get her a little drunk, blindfold and tie her up. Then I want you to take pictures of me licking her pussy."

"Baby, you are a really naughty slut. I might need to punish you."

"Please daddy, Please."