The Wife's Exhibitionism Grows Pt. 03

Story Info
The wife finally gets shared by everyone at the party.
4.3k words
4.68
38.4k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artemus68
Artemus68
202 Followers

The Wife’s Exhibitionism Grows: Part 3

I could see Tom and Chris were both leering at Amy with pure lust in their eyes as they stood there jerking their cocks. They had just watched her give me a mind blowing, or should I say “cock blowing” blow job before finally finishing me off by having me cum all over her gorgeous tits. I was still calming down from my very intense orgasm but already my mind was at work for what I wanted to have happen next.

I knew ultimately what Amy wanted as well as the other guys but I decided to continue to prolong the “game” we were all enjoying so much.

By this point Amy was lightly running her fingers through my cum and rubbing it over her breasts and nipples as she watched both men continue to stroke their cocks right in front of her.

“You know Amy, I bet Tom would love to titty fuck you?” I asked.

Amy smiled with a wicked grin on her face as she eyed Tom.

“Would you like that? Would you like to fuck my tits Sir?” she asked.

“Oh, hell yes.” Tom practically screamed and he wasted no time in straddling Amy and leaning down to place his dick between her tits.

Amy grabbed her breasts and wrapped them around Tom’s cock as he then proceeded to pump his dick back and forth between her tits.

“Oh, this is so hot. Your tits are so beautiful and they feel so good wrapped around my dick.” Tom grunted as he fucked Amy’s chest.

“Do you like sliding your cock between my tits Sir? I have to say my Master’s cum is making it slide so easily up and down.” Amy wickedly teased.

“Yeeesssss....” Tom groaned.

I for one loved watching Tom titty fuck my wife knowing that his dick was being lubed up by my own cum. It made what Amy was doing even more slutty.

“I bet you like him fucking your tits knowing my cum is all over his dick.” I said as I eyed Amy.

“Oooohhhh...yeeesssss” Amy moaned as she looked back at me with desire in her eyes.

“What do you want Tom to do?” I asked with a mischievous smile.

“I want his cum on my tits Master. I want him to cum all over me.” Amy said as she shuddered at her own words.

“Well you should ask him if he’ll do that for you.” I replied.

Amy turned to Tom and as he continued to slide his shaft between her tits Amy looked into his eyes.

“Please Sir, cum all over my tits. Mark this slut with your cum.”

“Your wish is my command slut.” Tom grunted as he humped her tits faster. “I can’t hold back anymore...”

And as he spoke Tom started to shudder and jerk while ropes of his cum shot out all over Amy. She continued to keep her tits wrapped around his cock as he blew his load.

“Yes.” Amy hissed as she took Tom’s dick in her hand and jerked it while running the tip over her nipples as more of his cum shot out onto them. As the last of his load dripped onto her tits Amy released his cock while Tom struggled to catch his breath, dropping onto the couch spent from his intense orgasm.

“Was I a good slut Master? Did Tom mark me well for you?” Amy teased as she looked up at me with such an innocent look.

By now I was stroking my dick which had grown hard again from watching that hot scene. I made no immediate reply to Amy’s words. Instead I just grabbed her arm and pulled her up from the chair. I kissed her passionately and looking into her eyes I told her what I wanted.

“Get on your knees and bend over the table slut.” I commanded.

Amy quickly obeyed and turning, she slowly dropped to her knees in front of the coffee table. She then moved with a deliberate sexiness as she bent over the table and spread her legs while arching her lower back so that her ass and pussy were now on full display. She looked so hot bent over like that, naked except for the white go-go boots.

I had almost forgotten about Chris by this time and finally noticed he was still standing there holding his dick which I could see was pulsing in his hand. So, I decided to tease both him and Amy.

I turned to Chris. “Go sit on the couch.”

Chris did as I said and once he was settled, I stepped behind my wife and dropped to my knees. I took hold of my cock and slowly started to slide it up and down her very swollen and wet pussy.

Amy let out a loud moan as the tip of my dick played over her pussy lips and clit.

“Do you want me to fuck her?” I asked Chris.

Chris made no reply. He just shook his head yes as he continued to eye the scene before him.

I grabbed Amy by the hair and held her face up to Chris,

“Do you want Chris to watch as I fuck you slut?” I asked Amy.

“Yessssss...pleasssseeeee. Fuck me while Chris watches.” Amy groaned as she pushed her pussy back against my cock.

I shuddered at her words and wasting no time I forcefully pushed my dick into her pussy, pounding into her hard and fast. I continued to hold Amy’s hair and pulled on it while I pounded into her.

“Is this what you wanted slut?” I grunted. “Did you want Chris to see my slut get fucked?”

“Oooohhh God yessss! Fuck me.” Amy pleaded as she looked into Chris’s eyes.

Chris was furiously playing with himself now and his dick was no more than a few feet from Amy’s face. Tom and Alex were also stroking themselves as they watched me fuck Amy.

I was already very close to cumming and since I wanted to prolong things, I slid my dick out of Amy’s swollen pussy and started to again run it over her slit.

“You know what’s going to happen next?” I growled into Amy’s ear. “You were such a tease the other day to Chris when you kept showing your ass and tits to him and then when he was rubbing your feet. I think it’s only fair that he gets a chance for a little payback.”

“What do you think Chris? Did Amy drive you crazy the other day on our deck when she strutted around in her tight shorts and t-shirt like a slut?” I asked him.

“You don’t know the half of it.” He grinned at me and then Amy. “My dick was so hard when she had her feet in my lap.”

“So, what did you do about it?” I asked.

Chris looked at Amy “I went home, stripped naked and then fantasized about Amy while I stroked my dick. I dreamt about her sucking my dick and then climbing on top of me to sit on my cock.”

Amy’s head dropped and she moaned and shook at Chris’s words while she pushed her ass and pussy into me trying to get my cock back into her.

“Uh, uh. Not yet.” I teased as I pulled back so just the tip of my dick kept contact with her pussy.

“You were such a slutty tease and I felt so bad for Chris that I think today I will reward him.” I said.

I then slowly slid my dick back into Amy’s pussy and grabbing her head I pulled her face up so she was again looking directly at Chris.

“I’m now going to fuck you hard as punishment for being such a naughty slut.” As I said these words, I picked up my pace and started to roughly pound into Amy.

“and when I have cum into my slut’s pussy I am going to let Chris come over here and fuck you as hard and rough as he wants.”

Would you like that Chris? Do you want to punish Amy by fucking her hard?” I asked him.

“YESSS!!” Chris groaned with a huge smile on his face.

“Now be a good slut for your Master.” I growled to Amy. “and tell Chris you want him to fuck you like a teasing slut should be fucked.”

I knew my words were driving Amy crazy and she was again trying to push back against me while grunting loudly. There was no hesitation in her voice when she finally had enough breath to speak.

“I want you to fuck me after my Master has pleasured himself. I want you to punish me for being such a slut and a tease to you.” Amy said gasping for breath.

“Good slut.” I grunted as I picked up my pace, and grabbing her hips, I slammed into her as far as I could. I felt Amy’s pussy clamp onto my shaft as she started to convulse and shake from the powerful and multiple orgasms that began to wash through her entire body.

The feel of her tight pussy was enough to take me over the edge, and for the second time that afternoon, I came hard and blew my load into Amy’s pussy.

No sooner had I pulled out of Amy then Chris was up quick as a shot. He moved around behind us, and as I slowly found my feet, he dropped to his knees and grabbed Amy’s hip with one hand while he used his other hand to direct his dick into her waiting pussy.

Amy was still recovering from her dizzying orgasm but Chris didn’t care one bit. He pushed into her. Grabbed both her hips and started to slide long and hard into her pussy.

“Oh God yessssss...your pussy feels so good.” Chris grunted as he continued to piston into Amy.

Amy’s continued to grunt and groan as Chris now grabbed her ass cheeks in his palms.

“I love watching your ass shake while I fuck you.” He moaned.

“She’s a great fuck. Isn’t she?” I asked Chris as I watched him fuck my wife.

“She’s the best.” Chris stated as he looked back at me. “but I want to see her while we fuck.”

“Take her “pussy” anyway you want. My slut will do what you tell her to do.”

At my words Chris pulled out and helped Amy to stand.

“I want you to ride my cock like I dreamed about the other night.” Chris said. He then moved to sit in the chair while pulling Amy onto his lap. Amy straddled Chris and she slowly lowered herself onto his cock.

“Oohhhh...yesssss slut.” I want you to ride and fuck my cock.” Chris moaned and he grasped Amy’s ass as she slid up and down on his dick.

“Ohhhh...” Amy groaned as Chris’s dick slammed into her.

“You are as great a fuck as I thought you would be.” Chris grunted.

As I watched Amy fuck another guy right in front of me Alex suddenly spoke up.

“Hey can I get in on this?” Alex asked as he moved to stand behind Amy with a now hard dick.

I smiled at Alex’s question and a sudden inspiration came to me.

“I think it’s time our slut here gets fucked from both ends. Don’t you guys agree?” I asked as I looked from Chris and Amy to Alex.

Amy and Chris were fucking away, but as I spoke the look in Amy’s eyes told me she was all for my idea. She has always fantasized about being fucked by multiple guys and here was her chance.

“Get off of Chris’s dick Amy and bend back over the coffee table.” I ordered her.

Amy excitedly did as she was told but instead of dropping to her knees she simply bent at her waist and rested her hands on the table. She kept her legs straight as she spread them which caused her ass to jut out very provocatively.

She then turned to look at Alex and Chris.

“I want you to fuck this slut from behind while Alex, you come around here and fuck my mouth with your big dick.” Amy said with an oh so slutty tone.

Neither man hesitated a moment and Chris was no sooner sliding his dick back into her pussy than Alex grabbed the back of Amy’s head and pulled her mouth onto his dick.

“Oh yes. Suck it.” Alex demanded as he pumped his cock down her throat.

I could tell Amy was extremely turned on as she sucked and slurped on Alex’s dick like a total slut while Chris held her hips firmly and pushed into her as deeply as he could.

“I love watching you get fucked from both ends.” I growled to Amy, as I sat in the recliner and lightly teased my dick while I watched this fantasy of mine play out.

I still couldn’t believe that I was actually watching my wife with a dick in her mouth while another dick was pounding into her pussy. Amy continued to moan louder and deeper as she tried to take as much of Alex’s cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Suddenly Chris pulled out of Amy’s pussy. “Oh God. I’m cumming!” he yelled as he jerked his cock and started to shoot his cum all over her ass. At the same time Alex grabbed Amy’s head and holding her with both hands he started to shoot his load into her waiting mouth.

“Ohhhhh....fuuuuckkkk.” he groaned as Amy grabbed his hips while she tried to swallow his cum. Some even ran out the side of her mouth and down her chin.

“Oh yeah. It’s so hot watching them cum on your ass and in your mouth baby.” I said to Amy as I watched her slowly pull her cum filled mouth off Alex’s dick. She then proceeded to swallow like a true slut and lick his shaft clean.

I quickly jumped up and along with Chris and Alex the three of us helped Amy to straighten up and get steady on her feet. Then after Amy wiped her ass clean of Chris’s cum, we helped her take a seat on the couch for a much-needed break.

“Man, that was the best sex I have ever had.” Chris said with a big grin on his face as he looked Amy in the face.

“It certainly was the best birthday present Amy’s ever given me.” I laughed.

“Well I hope I pleased you Master and I was the perfect slut you wanted me to be.” Amy responded.

“Oh, you were even better and sluttier than I could have hoped. You pleased me very much. “ I said.

Amy then looked around at all of us and said she was going to go take a quick shower to clean up and that she would be right back.

After Amy had left we all got ourselves dressed and went into the kitchen for more beers.

“I have to say that was unbelievable what just happened. If my dick wasn’t so sore, I might still think it was just a dream” Chris said.

Laughing Tom spoke up. “That was no dream. It was simply the best sex I have ever had. Mark, your wife is amazing and I can’t believe how lucky we are to get to share her with you.”

“I have to admit that I have always fantasized about a day like today and so has Amy. I think I better go up and check on her. Why don’t you guys go back in and watch the rest of the game. I’ll be right back.”

I then headed upstairs to see if Amy was ok. As I entered our bedroom Amy was just coming out of the shower wrapped in a towel.

“Hey are you ok?” I asked

“Yes. Are you?” Amy said with a smile.

I was relieved to see her smiling as I took her into my arms and kissed her.

“How are you feeling about what just happened?” I asked her.

Amy smiled even wider. “I have to tell you that I was just thinking about what happened downstairs in the shower and I have to admit that it was the most turned on I have ever been. I hope that doesn’t bother you but the truth is I’m getting excited just thinking about it right now. It was so hot. Exhausting but hot.”

I was very relieved at Amy’s words and glad she enjoyed it as much as I had.

“You don’t know how happy I am to hear you say that. I loved watching you with the other guys and you had me turned on more than I thought possible. I mean I’ve cum twice already today and I’m starting to get hard again just holding you and thinking about what we just did.”

Amy grinned and gave me another kiss as she pulled away and moved to her dresser.

“Well why don’t you go back down to the guys and I’ll be right down.” Amy said as she pulled out some clothes.

I headed downstairs to find the guys all sitting around sipping more beers and eating some of the subs we had laid out earlier.

“Amy ok?” Alex asked.

“She’s good. She’ll be right down.” I answered him

I went back into the kitchen and grabbed some food and another beer from the fridge when Amy walked in and man she looked hot again.

Her hair was damp and hung loosely around her pretty face. But the best part was she had put on a pair of tight yoga shorts that barely covered her ass along with a tight little t-shirt. And judging by her nipples she wore no bra. Amy smiled wickedly at the look in my eyes.

“I wanted to be comfy but also still stay slutty for your birthday.”

“Mission accomplished.” I said with a leer.

Amy and I headed back into the TV room and we snuggled in to the recliner together.

“You look great.” Tom spoke up as he took in Amy’s body.

“You sure do.” Chris enthusiastically agreed.

“Settle down guys. Give Amy a rest.” Alex interrupted.

Amy and I laughed at the guys reaction and we all relaxed to watch the final quarter of the game. After a while Amy got up to get more chips and drinks from the kitchen and she made sure to give us all a great view of her walking around in her shorts and shirt. She loved teasing us, and I could see she made sure to bend over and stick her ass in all our faces as much as she could.

By now my dick had started to recover and I was getting hard watching Amy tease us all again. So, when she came back into the room I stood up and started to unbutton my shorts.

“On your knees.” I said firmly as I took hold of Amy’s arm.

“Yes Master.” she said with a smile. She then proceeded to slowly drop to her knees in front of me as she watched me lower my zipper and pull off my shorts. I sat back in the recliner and as Amy moved towards me I placed my hand on the back of her head and roughly pushed her mouth down onto my dick. Amy immediately began to bob up and down on my cock. She sucked the tip while running her tongue and lips over my shaft. She jerked my shaft as she sucked the head of my cock.

“Fuck yeah, suck my cock you little whore.” I growled at her as I pushed her mouth down deeper onto me while pushing my hips up and forcing more of my dick down her throat. Amy gagged a little but she didn’t hesitate or slow down as she continued to service my cock. She also made sure to stick her ass out and give the others quite a view.

I was in such a state that my dominant side took over and I really started to fuck Amy’s mouth wanting nothing more than to blow another load of cum all over her.

“You are such a filthy whore. I know you love sucking my dick while the other guys watch. Stick out that ass and spread those legs so they can get a nice view of you as they watch me fuck your mouth.”

Amy did as she was told spreading her legs and arching her back so her sexy ass beckoned to the other three. By this time both Tom and Alex had their dicks in their hands and Chris was quickly following suit.

I suddenly decided I wanted to fuck Amy so I pulled her mouth off of my dick and tilted her face up to look at me.

“Go over to Alex and suck his dick slut.” I ordered.

Amy looked back at me with a lusty grin and sensuously crawled over to Alex. She pulled his hand off his hard dick and replaced it with her own as she started to stroke him before lowering her lips over his cock. She proceeded to stroke his shaft while she sucked on the head.

“Oh hell yes.” Alex moaned as his head fell back and he reveled in the pleasure Amy was giving him.

Meanwhile I got up and moved behind Amy. I went down onto my knees and grabbing hold of her shorts I pulled them off of her ass and pushed them down her thighs to expose her pussy.

I didn’t hesitate as I rammed my hard cock right into her as far as I could go making Amy cry out at the mixture of pleasure and pain.

“Take it bitch.” I roared as I held her tight and pounded into her very wet pussy while at the same time I pushed her mouth back deeper onto Alex’s cock.

I pounded into her for about another couple of minutes before the sensation and visual effect of what I was doing was too much for me and I started to blow my load right into her pussy. I shook from cumming so hard and slowly pulled my very sensitive cock out of her.

Meanwhile Alex started to cum too and Amy surprised me by actually continuing to suck him deep into her mouth taking his full load down her throat and not stopping until she had sucked out every last drop. Then, no sooner was her mouth off of Alex’s dick, then Tom was pulling her over to him.

“Now it’s my turn slut.” Tom grunted as he crudely pushed her head down over his own dick. Tom was really getting into it and he grabbed Amy by the hair and using his hand he pushed and pulled her mouth up and down on his cock. Amy’s submissive side must have been loving this as she moaned and held on tight to Tom’s thighs while he mouth fucked her.

“Hey Chris.” I said looking over at him. “her mouth is full but her pussy is now available.”

“Really? You’re ok with that?” he asked me with surprise.

“I know you’ll enjoy it and I’ll bet Amy will too.” I said with a laugh.

Chris quickly got behind Amy, who only stopped sucking Tom’s dick long enough to give Chris a hasty wink and a smile saying “ I want you to fuck this slut and make me cum” before she went back to pleasure Tom’s dick.

Artemus68
Artemus68
202 Followers
12