The Wild Seven Pt. 01

Story Info
Seven buddies take a walk on the wild side.
3.6k words
4.66
19k
33

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PapaTez01
PapaTez01
26 Followers

This is a work of pure fiction. All persons and events herein are fictional. Any and all resemblance to actual persons and events is purely coincidental. Persons portrayed are 18 years of age and older. Please comment.

--

It had been a boys' night out, and those who were looking for sex all struck out. Even Gene, whose fiancé was out of town, would be going home with blue balls. It was Neville Bryant, one of the youngest at 21, who came up with the idea. Nev often had ideas - some good, some bad. This one was just bizarre. The seven guys stood outside a 24-hour pharmacy, in the pale LED light surrounded by early autumn night.

"That sounds very gay, man." Sanders, Jeremiah Sanders, said, doubtfully.

"Yeah, dude." Lincoln Mendoza, undoubtedly Sanders' best friend, concurred. "I don't wanna get fucked in the butt, and I don't wanna fuck any of you."

"No, dudes, listen. We're all horny, right? And fucking is where it's at. Rather than go home and beat off, one of us takes it for the team." Nev said this with utmost confidence and conviction. "I ain't ever fucked a dude before, but I'm so horny I could fuck a goat."

Ripely Griffin chuckled. He was a bear of a man, but friendly enough to earn the nickname Teddy. When he got drinking everything was a joke, but in this late hour he was sobering up. They all were.

"But if we go through with it, we gotta live with the knowledge one of us got fucked, and the unlucky dude has to carry that with him forever." Albert Owen, usually quiet, didn't sound like he was dismissing the idea.

"We take turns. Hell, I volunteer to go next," Nev stated arms crossed as a satisfied smile crossed his face. "If I don't wind up taking it tonight, I swear to god I'll let you all fuck me next time."

Kane, the youngest after Nev, piped up. "What about STDs? I like you guys and all, but if we do this I don't wanna get that personal with any of you."

Gene said, "I get tested pretty often because of how I roll, but same. Shelly wants me using condoms."

"I can't believe you guys are entertaining this." Sanders sighed with exasperation. "What do we need?"

Nev took out his phone and pulled up something on his browser. "Condoms and lube look essential. Um... there's the matter of hygiene. Someone needs to pick up an enema."

Ripley let out a guffaw. "I'll do it! Gonna bust me a nut tonight," he snorted and entered the pharmacy before anyone could interrupt.

"I don't think I wanna stay in for this," Lincoln demurred, but went nowhere.

"Let's take a vote when we get back to mine. Otherwise we'll just take turns in the bathroom or something." Nev looked at everyone. "Majority rules, and we all gotta do it."

Ripley exited the drugstore with a bag and a soda. "Let's go."

The seven guys entered Nev's house a few minutes later. It was a short walk from downtown where they were drinking most of the night, and the usual crash pad for their weekend hijinxs. At twenty-one, Nev, like his six friends, worked for the large tech firm in the nearby city. They worked on the same floor but different departments, and because all of them being in their early to mid-twenties, they fell in together thick as thieves. Over a year had passed from when Kane, the newest edition, was hired.

Nev's job afforded him a decent salary, which in turn, offered him a decent starter home in a decent neighborhood. He had a few extra bedrooms, which he made up as guest rooms after the first few weekends with the guys. One of the narrow twins or sharing a full, depending on the bedroom, was better than crashing on the floor any day. If one of the guys managed to bring home a girl, they could even have some privacy. But tonight, there weren't any girls. Just seven desperately horny guys.

They looked down at the enema in its box on Nev's kitchen counter. He passed out pens and scraps of paper as he spoke.

"One man, one vote. Yes or no. Majority rules. If the majority is 'yes,' we play spin the bottle. Whoever the bottle points at is it. Then we take turns until each of us has a turn being 'it.' Everyone participates. No stigma, no name calling. No one talks about this. We keep going until we've all been it. I volunteered to go next time if I'm not it tonight."

"Why don't you just go tonight?" Asked Lincoln.

"Let's be democratic, okay? The taker calls the shots. Looks like condoms are in because it's last minute. Teddy we kind enough to pick them up with some lube. Use 'em. We ready?"

Six heads nodded in agreement and each took his slip of paper and pencil to a different corner of the house. They brought them back folded and put them in a cup. Nev shook it up and poured them on the table. He opened each.

"Looks like its unanimous. Feeling curious, huh, boys?" He smirked at Sanders and Lincoln. Lincoln blushed and Sanders glowered.

Nev opened the box and placed the enema on the table.

"Gentlemen, please be seated."

He spun the plastic bottle and it turned before slowing and rolling. It pointed squarely at Kane.

"Ah, hell," Kane grumbled. "How do I use this?"

"There's some literature in the box," Nev volunteered. "They say to go until it's clear."

Kane snatched the bottle and its box and walked off to the bathroom.

He exited the bathroom sometime later to find Nev, Sanders, Gene, Lincoln, Albert and Ripley in the living room. Some porn was streaming on the TV, and they sat silently. A few were massaging the bulges in the front of their pants. Gene had his pants undone and was rooting around in his boxers. There was a space in the middle of the couch between Gene and Lincoln. Kane sat.

"Gimme a few minutes. It leaves you feeling worn out," he said, looking at the screen. Could this really be happening?

Gene spoke up. "Yeah, they say to wait like 20 minutes after douching. Helps your anus to rebuild its mucus lining."

Kane gave him a side eye.

"Shelly uses a strap-on with me sometimes. I'll coach you through this. Don't worry. It's not that bad."

"Have you been gang-banged by six guys before?" Kane asked.

"Ah, I haven't been fucked even once by a real dick," Gene replied.

"Well, I'm pretty sure it's not gonna end well."

As the minutes passed and the porn changed, some of the guys got bolder. Gene had completely removed his pants, exposing his hairy legs, bush and a straight, hard cock. Kane couldn't help but glance over. It didn't look too terribly big. Maybe six inches. The fact it was on the thin side somehow relieved him. He couldn't help looking at it though. Sure, Kane had seen porn and the dicks that came with it, but this was the first hard dick he has seen in the flesh.

Lincoln loosened his belt and undid his fly. He fished out his dick too. It was about the same size as Gene, but noticeably thicker, although not by much. Kane was struck by the squarish head sitting above the brownish scar on Lincoln's shaft. He looked back over at Gene. Gene, too, was circumcised, but the scar was less noticeable.

Albert, who sat across the room, stood up and took off his shirt. He was well muscled with a little chest hair on his pecs. He pulled down his pants to reveal a truly thick appendage. It was almost like a beer can, and his balls looked like two eggs in a pouch. Albert's neatly trimmed pubic hair made everything look much bigger. Kane shuddered.

Nev spoke up. "Kane, you feel ready?" His voice was tender, but as he stood, his erection pointed straight up. It looked like it was straining to contain itself. There was clearly need.

"Yeah," said Kane meekly.

"Gene, you coach him through this. Move over to the armchair and we'll set up the convertible. Ripley - get the condoms and lube."

The men sprang into action silently. In the dim light they stripped and set up the convertible. Albert had the longest and thickest cock, with a big mushroom head. Ripley's was shorter, but thick too. Like Kane, he was noticeably intact. Ripley had to pause to pull his foreskin back behind the bulging head. Kane wondered if it ever got trapped. Kane's own penis was the smallest at five inches, and its shape was almost like a bullet. He felt a momentary embarrassment as he stripped and sat on the armchair. Someone had draped a towel on it at some point. Gene sat beside him on an ottoman and lifted Kane's legs up.

"I'm going to loosen you up some. Breathe and try to relax."

Kane held his legs up by his knees and took a deep breath and closed his eyes. The lube was cold against his hole, but it was warmed as Gene's gentle strokes eased the muscle. There was a slight sensation of pressure as one of Gene's thin fingers entered.

"That's not so bad," Kane whispered, eyes still closed. Even as the digit inched its way inside, the lubrication and Gene's gentle touch made the intrusion almost welcome.

"I'm going to add more. You might feel pressure."

Kane felt Gene's hand withdraw before two prodding fingers massaged his entrance again. They slowly gained entry. There was some pressure, but additional lube had fixed that. "You're doing great, Kane."

Gene worked at Kane's hole with his two fingers. With anal play playing a large role in his personal life, Gene was as skilled as a locksmith in cracking some tight asses. Shelly picked up his tricks quickly and even got Gene into taking a real pounding regularly. Hell, one of his and Shelly's favorite strap-ons could probably dwarf everyone in this room. Kane was doing just fine, even as he slipped in a third and (experimental) fourth finger. Gene looked up at the guys. They were gathered around, mesmerized, stroking their hogs. Even Lincoln and Sanders looked primed.

"Albert and Rip should go last. Maybe Link too. You guys are way too thick. And I need to work myself back up."

Sanders and Nev looked at each other. Simultaneously they raised a fist and beat out a quick rock-paper-scissors. Nev won.

He picked up a condom and rolled it on. He wished he didn't have to; he was single now, but when he had a girlfriend, he preferred it raw. Maybe one of the other guys would let them raw-dog it. But what about the cum? Nev wasn't sure if he wanted to go balls deep in someone else's swimmers. He applied lube.

"Kane, lay down on the bed," he commanded.

Kane got up and lay down on his back, ass propped up on a pillow, his towel cascading down the side. Gene had mentioned it might be easier this way, so Kane was game. He rolled his legs up and held them high. Nev took hold of one and, with Kane's help, guided his dick into the hot, tight hole.

"Damn, you're tight," hissed Nev. He pushed slowly and steadily inside.

"Go slow," cautioned Gene. "He needs to adjust."

Kane moaned a little and heaved in long breaths. Nev could feel Kane's ass opening and relaxing around his prick. He felt the mild resistance and welcoming swallow as it contracted and expanded with Kane's each breath. Gene, to his credit, murmured gentle coaching to both as he watched on, pulling as his hardening meat.

"It feels like I gotta pee," Kane said.

"Did you pee before? It's probably your prostate if you did," consoled Gene.

"Do you need to stop," asked Nev.

"No, keep going."

Nev picked up his pace slowly, but surely. He revealed in the tightness, and in his gentle progress he could feel the tight muscle squeezing his prick. Through the condom, the warmth enveloped him. Fucking Kane was meditative masturbation, if anything. Nev was more conscious of his actions than he probably had been since losing his virginity. He could almost feel each pump bringing him closer.

Kane had fully relaxed. No longer was he worried about pain, although he didn't feel pleasure. The drag of Nev's cock was somewhat abated by the lubrication - luckily Ripley grabbed a long-lasting variety if not by design, then by accident. Each thrust dug into what Kane assumed was his prostate, which felt too intense to be painful or pleasant. It mostly felt alien. Still, Kane didn't trust himself to jerk off. His penis was erect, the smooth head peeking from the pink lips of his foreskin, and precum oozed steadily from his piss slit. Suddenly, Nev groaned and shuddered, pressing his groin firmly into Kane's ass.

"Holy shit, that was a good nut." Nev pulled out. A thick milky load had filled the condom. Sanders was already in position, condom on.

"Kane, can you get on your knees?"

Kane obliged. Kane and Sanders were about the same height, Nev too, but the position suited Sanders better than missionary. He was thinking with his pecker, but he didn't want to make eye contact with Kane. Watching Nev's performance had been uncomfortable. Most of the others went between looking at the screen and the scene before them, only Gene seemed to be fully enveloped in the action. Gene was only a year younger, straight as far as Sanders knew, but more sexually adventurous. Sanders was definitely more vanilla.

But damn, if Kane wasn't tight.

Sanders closed his eyes and focused on the sensations of fucking. He held the hips in front of him and just pumped. He had been horny, and this was the first action Sander had gotten in maybe two years. He wouldn't last long.

Lincoln watched his best friend pounding into Kane. They went to the same university and started as roommates. Same major, same classes, same internship. Lincoln hadn't had too many close friends growing up, and Sanders was practically his brother. Fucking a dude in the ass with him and five others was one hell of a bonding experience. Getting fucked by him and five other dudes would be another. He spat in his hand and tried to put it out of his mind as he looked back at the screen.

Kane began feeling better soon after Sanders took over. He guessed that the angle of Nev's erection and the position made it so his prostate was battered over and over. Now Sanders' dick was rubbing it. It truly felt like a massage and not an assault. Kane moaned and sank his chest into the thin mattress of the convertible bed. His back arched and his ass moved up and spread in this position. That in turn made his hole tighter.

"Oh fuck." Sanders pulled out. As he held his throbbing cock in the open air, it filled as beat after beat of cum filled the condom. "That was intense," he gasped.

He expected Nev to say something, but Nev just gave him a handshake-chest bump. They were both still naked, and only partially aware of the fact. Nev passed Sanders a beer and pointed to the box of tissues and nearby wastebasket, indicating where to dispose of the spent rubber.

By now, Lincoln had rolled on his own condom and positioned himself over Kane's hole. He sunk in without meeting any resistance and Kane moaned at the new intrusion.

Lincoln fucked ass from time to time and knew it could take a beating, so he was more aggressive in his ministrations. Kane was writhing and moaning, but not in pain. "More," he croaked.

Lincoln spread up. "No, MORE," Kane cried. "Gene. Please."

Gene could only oblige. Watching three of his friends fuck up close was more than he could stand. He wasn't sure if he would last. Gene rolled a condom on and put his hand on Lincoln's back.

"Stand on the bed, hunker down and lean forward. Don't move." After Lincoln obeyed, Gene lined his lubed cock up under Lincoln's. Gene was happy that he was on the thinner side as it passed between Lincoln's dick and Kane's stretched hole.

"Oh, FUCK!" Kane swore as he submitted to the sensation. It was almost too much. He wasn't aware of his friends watching, porn forgotten, as they cheered on this new development. Kane was taking cock like a champ.

Gene and Lincoln slowly began working out a rhythm that worked and Kane matched their thrusts. Kane had just started dating a nice girl recently. She taught Sunday school and was the essential girl next door. She was new to sex but was eager to learn. He wondered if she'd be down for drilling is ass after this.

Neither Gene nor Lincoln could maintain fucking like this for long. Lincoln tapped out early. Gene took the break in the action to check his condom - he heard that double penetration like this could break a rubber - but his was still good. He pushed back into Kane and sped up. He was so close.

Lincoln watched Gene pound. His hairy chest glistening with sweat and a rouge blush spreading from his collarbone to his face. As he bellowed out a primal cry of lust, Gene continued to fuck as his orgasm ripped through his body.

Finally, Gene pulled out, the condom hanging limp and heavy from his shaft. Lincoln saddled back in, inspired by his friend's display, he lasted mere seconds before finishing. It was good, for sure. Not the same as busting a nut in his girlfriend's pussy, but good. He hoped this wouldn't get back to her.

As Lincoln crossed the room, Ripley and Albert made eye contact. Ripley tilted his head, and so, Albert stood. Both Albert and Ripley had big dicks. Albert's looked much more so, with a true mushroom-shaped glans. If he had decided to, Albert Owen would have found great success in adult film. He rolled the condom on - the ring was tight.

"Kane, I know you said you wanted to use condoms, but," he said, waving his slab of meat, "I might bust this thing open."

Kane looked at it. "Do your best."

Albert rubbed lube on his cock and put some more on Kane's hole. It was his first foray into anal and he wasn't sure what to expect.

Albert felt the tightness and warmth immediately. Kane was fully relaxed, but Albert would put money on it being a virgin run. He felt strangled in the condom, preferring a different brand entirely, but he soldiered on. Waiting to be number five was torture. But he was here. He was excited, even though it was another guy. Finally - anal. It was smooth. It was good.

"Kane... I can't..." Albert could feel an animalistic urge clawing at him.

"Do it, man." Kane had accepted his role. Each one of his friends that fucked him, even the brief foray into having two cocks inside him, felt good and left him feeling braver.

Albert leaned over and grabbed Kane's shoulders. He stood up on the bed, his long legs as ride Kane's hips, and railed like a dog. The others egged him on, and Kane offered no resistance. He stared forward, looking at the TV screen and his own image reflected in the large mirror on the far wall. Al watched the porn stud approaching his climax as he felt his own balls tighten and dick swell.

Kane could feel his insides dragging with this new assault, but the ringing in his ears and flashes of light behind his eyes was accompanied by a surge when it stopped. Albert collapsed on top of him and hugged him close as his orgasm abated. After a few long minutes, Albert stood up. He was amazed to find the rubber stood up to that punishment, and more surprised that he wasn't pulling out blood and guts.

Only Ripley was left.

His dick was about the same size as Albert's. He methodically opened a condom and put some lube into the reservoir. He rolled it halfway before pushing his foreskin forward and then slipping on the rest of the rubber. It looked vacuumed sealed onto his chode. He then put some lube on.

"I like to do it on my side from behind," he explained as he climbed on the bed. Kane shifted his position and the towel. Teddy scooted up behind Kane and held him from beneath with his left hand, as his right hand eased in his hefty cock.

It felt fuller to Kane, but there was a difference. He didn't feel much of the dragging sensation as he had with the others. Ripley's foreskin was pinned between the walls of his anus and the shaft gliding within its sleeve. It was a welcome relief, especially after Albert's maniac performance. Ripley himself was living up to his nickname.

The big man made him feel small and protected. He held Kane tightly, but not obsessively as he ground his cock in and out. His face was near his own, and Kane was suddenly worried that Ripley would try to kiss him. But he didn't. Ripley just cooed and signed as Kane moaned. It was almost tender.

PapaTez01
PapaTez01
26 Followers