The Wild Side of Shannon the Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You took your stockings off," I squeaked like a kid whose balls hadn't yet dropped.

"They got messy," she replied, scratching her nails down the sides of my torso.

Tom dropped his robe, pulled up the desk chair, and sat as he had before. I heard him whimper as Shannon pressed her belly to mine—her nipples poking just below my pectorals. My stiffened cock rose up through my waistband as our tongues danced between our mouths. I felt her fingers scratch my hips and drop my boxers. They rested on my feet a moment later. I kicked them aside and slipped my hands over the soft, firm skin of her buttocks. She stood on her toes and hugged me tight as I pulled the heat of her pelvis against me and kissed her again.

Breaking our lip lock, she pushed me over to the edge of the bed. I sat with my feet on the floor, watching her drop to her knees and rest her forearms on my thighs. "Want me to skip the stroking this time?" she asked in a purr.

"Actually, I kinda liked it."

"Atta boy," she answered, tugging me to bone-hard stiffness with one warm palm and kneading my sac with the other.

I meant what I said—I'd never dreamed of being stroked to such delight. I sensed my balls going to work as she teased them with the scratch of her nails, all the time pulling and stroking me to a stiffness I hadn't known in years.

A wanton groan escaped me as the moist warmth of her mouth bathed my knob. I pulled back her hair so Tom and I could both watch her lips travel back and forth over the chiseled sculptures of my meat. Releasing my engorged knob, she ruffled Tom's hair. "Let us know how we're doing," she sang in a sweet voice.

"Can I join in?"

"Hmm...I think you should watch...for now at least."

"I wanna come in your mouth while he fucks you."

"I don't think he'd appreciate kissing me with your cum on my breath."

"I kissed you with his," he pleaded.

"That's right," she teased, straddling my lap. "You did. Maybe later."

I felt the scratch of her bush on my throbbing head, followed by the slick warmth of her clench as she planted my aching bulb in her entrance to ecstasy. Sucking on her right nipple, I slid my palms down over her waist and rocked my pelvis forward, bathing half my cock in her creamy hollow. She kissed the top of my head, pulling me firm against her chest as I switched to her left breast. "I'm full of his seed," she whispered. "I want you to mix yours with his inside me."

We all groaned in unison as Shannon erected herself to vertical and surrendered to gravity, sliding down my shaft in a sloppy slide to ecstasy. Buried in her velvet hug, I moaned as she bucked her hips, meshing our pubic hairs. Her slit sloshed and dribbled a bead of viscous semen over my nuts. She arose to reveal the shining glaze of Tom's cum coating my vein-sculpted cock. A white ring formed around my hilt when she dropped again.

Tom's face was almost as red as the top of his tool. He whimpered and squeezed it, staving off the load he hoped to watch his wife swallow. I wrapped my arms around Shannon's backside and rolled her over, keeping myself buried in her living sheath until I planted my knees on the mattress. Grasping her ankles, I spread my arms wide and thrust balls-deep into her tight but sloshing haven. Peering down at her cum-soaked labial gates enveloping my girth, I felt the blissful tingles grow in my loins. As I broke into rhythm, Tom leaned in and urged, "Tell me what you're feeling, babe."

Shannon touched his cheek and moaned, "He's reaming me with your cum. It's lubing his cock as he fucks me."

"You want him to shoot his load up into you?"

"What do you think?"

"I think you should tell him."

Her eyes twitched from side to side as she turned her gaze to me. "I don't need to."

"Come on," Tom persisted. "Tell him you want his sperm swimming inside you."

"Shut up and watch, Tom. He knows." With that said, she cooed and spread wide—her legs straight to each side.

Again I noticed the precious teardrop shape of her pelvis. A shiver ran the length of my spine at the thought of inseminating its divine architecture. She must have seen the urgency in my gaze because she placed both hands on her tummy and rubbed—her thumbs touching over her navel while her fingers played over the margin of her trimmed bush.

She reached over and grabbed Tom's wrist, placing his palm just beneath her belly button. "Can you feel his cock working back and forth?" she asked.

Tom whimpered as he nodded. He tweaked her nipple with his other hand. "I'm so turned on," he cried with a whimper. "It's so incredible to watch you."

"Sari's going to come inside me," she teased. "You don't mind, do you?"

"I-I want him to."

"He's going to make me come. You know that, right?"

"I can deal with it," he groveled. "But please...I can't hold back! I'm dying to let go in your mouth!"

Shannon looked up at me and asked teasingly, "Should I let him?"

"He's being a real sport," I replied.

Tom grunted and climbed up beside her to offer his hardy crown to her lips. It began to spurt just as she turned, striping a pearly curve across her cheek as she turned and wrapped her mouth around it. He wailed as it pulsated between her lips—her shiny cheek bulging in accommodation. Another bead dribbled over her chin as she popped him out of her mouth and tucked it to her chest to watch me drive in and out of her, paying him no further heed.

As Tom backed off and sat, Shannon bent her knees, pointing her toes toward the ceiling. I fell forward onto my hands and kissed my way down from her ear to the nape of her neck, carefully avoiding the ribbon of spooge running down it. She cooed and wrapped her arms around me. "Come in me," she whispered in my ear.

I kissed my way back up to her ear, then paused inside her—my entire length wrapped in the oozing heat of her intimate passage. "Not yet," I whispered back, resuming a slow stroke. "You first."

I figured she'd be with other guys soon enough. She wasn't done with swinging, with or without Tom. I wasn't going to let her remember me as a guy who left without satisfying her. She giggled as I worked up to a cadence that bumped her legs back and forth to the rhythm of my hips and slapped my balls against her buttocks.

Shannon shuddered and hugged me tighter, lifting her shoulders off the mattress. Shifting her gaze up to mine, she suddenly looked like she'd been stabbed. She raised her eyebrows and dropped the corners of her open mouth as her thighs trembled. Her breath reeked of sperm as she wailed in abandon, then went stiff. I paused at full depth to feel her inner tissues clamp around my girth. As they undulated, I pulled out and tipped her pelvis. A purge of liquid reward sprayed my chest. She made a gargling sound as another burst showered my belly. Digging her heels into the mattress, she arched her back to lift her buttocks off the sheets. "Come in me!" she pleaded—her slit still dripping feminine fruit.

Without hesitation, I stuck my hands under her ass to hold her aloft and sank my throbbing cock into the heat of her honey pot. Another gush of warm fluid flooded her love channel, but I stayed berthed in her heavenly confines and let her love juices irrigate my shaft. They cascaded over my balls and poured into a puddle on the sheets. Dropping her butt onto the soaked mattress she growled, "Shoot your cum into me!"

Reality melded with euphoria as I fell forward onto my elbows, rocking my pelvis forward to gain a precious half inch. Tom leaned in to kiss her, but she pressed her lips against my shoulder and squealed. Her thrashing legs went statue-still as I levied a succession of lust-driven salvoes into the hug of her inner sanctum. Each rhythmic pulse of my cock drove me closer to nirvana as it heaved jet after jet into the oozing heat of her living vault. Shannon's squeal seemed to undulate to the beat of my spurts as they sprayed her walls with my potent offering.

The strength left my arms as my beats faded off and I returned to lucid thought. Afraid I may crush her, I rolled onto my back to catch my breath. Shannon looked like a fatality—flat on the sheets with her eyes open and arms at her sides. A stain of her own making formed a halo around her pelvis.

Tom looked like he'd stepped off a life raft, then fallen off the rescue boat. He sat staring at Shannon and panting like he was about to bite into her belly and begin eating her. I figured the night was over—he'd bring her back to their room and wake up lamenting the occasion.

I was wrong. As Shannon slowly bent her knees and spread her thighs, a stream of white semen oozed from her pink gash and into the cleft of her buttocks. Tom pounced between her legs and dabbed it with the head of his re-stiffening cock. "Look at this, babe," he moaned.

"Shove it back into me," she huffed between breaths.

The night went on for another hour and a half. Somewhere around four in the morning, Shannon stood at the foot of the bed, leaning forward on her hands. Standing behind her, I grasped her waist and pressed my belly to her buttocks, squirting what little my tired nuts could brew into her with a grunt. The night was incredible, but we were spent.

Tom had quit a half hour before and fallen asleep on my bed. He lay on his back snoring like a chainsaw. Shannon tossed the sheets over him and turned to me. "Come back to my room and we'll snuggle for a while," she proposed.

"He won't mind?"

Leaning against me, she rubbed my chest and giggled. "You came in me more times than I can count," she replied. "Not to mention the two times I gobbled you up. I don't see what harm it'll do."

"You never did that before?" I asked, tossing over her robe.

"Do you really want me to answer that?"

I pulled up a pair of short pajama bottoms and showed her out. Shannon leaned against me as we made our way down the hall. Inside her room, I lay back and outstretched my arm as she snuggled up to my side. A minute later, she was purring like a kitten on my chest.

What happened that night was one of those things I could neither be ashamed nor proud of, but I can state without equivocation that I'm glad it happened. I stayed another two weeks at the Bradford Inn, and while Tom wouldn't agree to let me get back together with Shannon, he did nag Sally into going out with me.

She had lived in Rhode Island for five years, but had never seen its beautiful beaches, strolled through Rodger Williams Park, or walked the cliffs of Newport. One day on a tour of Fort Adams, I suggested she come down to visit me in Chesapeake. To my amazement, she accepted my offer. One thing led to another and she never left. About a year later she was sporting a baby-bump. Sally may be sassy, but she's honest. When she told me I was the dad we tied the knot with a Justice of the Peace and opened a little place of our own.

I'm glad Sally is the understanding type. All these years later, Shannon still emails me selfies she takes with open mouthfuls of cum or a dribbling hard-on resting against her cheek. Last year around the Holidays, she sent a picture of herself wearing nothing but a Santa hat. She was riding reverse-cowgirl on a big black bull's lap with nothing but his nuts hanging out of her.

I guess she stayed with Tom. He's usually in the background looking on with the same dumbfounded look he wore that fateful night. I'm glad she trusts me not to post the pictures online. Sally and I get a kick out of them.

I never really understood what makes a man turn cuckold. Sally and I have a couples' night every other month or so, or whenever we can find a babysitter. We don't go to separate rooms, but we don't sit gawking at each other with our temporary mates either. We sure as hell don't ask the other questions while they're getting laid. I'm no cuck, but I'll admit—when I hear a guy moan out and Sally join him in song I can't help looking out the corner of my eye, and I always top her off at the end of the night.

12