The Wild West and Sex Slavery Ch. 04

Story Info
Angela keeps going.
10k words
4.7
10.3k
5

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - Angela keeps going

THE JULY 2045 DUEL IN THE SUN

Angela had just barely survived the June Winnetou paintball gun duels due to a lucky accident. If the woman who went by the name "Pistol Packin Mama" had been just a slightly better shot, Angela would now be in the Free American States under God (FASUG) as an indentured servant on a riverboat or ocean cruiser designed for gambling and providing sexual services. She'd be a sex slave in everything but name, for two decades under the contract she signed.

Since her lucky victory in June, Angela had been on a sex binge. She could not quite explain it herself, but it was as though she had cheapened herself and released all her demons by entering a stupid contest and just barely escaping from the consequences. She'd had practiced for months to play an embarrassing game and not even been good at it. More scarry even, she felt that by rights she should be a sex slave, and something in her wanted to yield to her destiny. Maybe she was only good at being a sex object. Naturally, she said none of this aloud and suppressed these thoughts the best she could.

She did not suppress the rampaging libido that seemed to stem from these thoughts. The three male housemates she'd had prudently told would be "just housemates" when she decided she could save money by sharing a dwelling, she had told after the June duels to use her for sex whenever she was not busy. Only rarely after her accidental victory in the paintball duel, did she have sex less than four times in a day. She told herself that she was not role-playing what her life would have been like if she'd lost, but she wasn't sure she believed that. She knew she had had more orgasms than she'd ever had although her housemates were not the greatest studs in history.

So, against her better judgement, Angela participated in the July paint gunfight. She had a variety of motives for doing so. She told Lena Fesch, Senior Reporter for Kulture, Sex and Sport, and KSS publisher Frau Dir. Marlena Sprengler that she felt that she had taken a bit too long to finish the article after the June duel, and she did not want her story to seem stale. She also said the 100,000 Euros she could win was a lot of money to pass up particularly after all the time she'd spent learning how to be Angel Eyes with a paintball gun designed to look like a Colt 45.

When she was honest with herself, she admitted to less professional motives. First, the June fight had been an incredible rush. Also, Angela felt she'd not performed as well in the fight as she should have and wanted to prove to herself and the world that she could actually win a fight instead of just getting lucky. She had beaten Pistol Packin Mama by slipping and falling on her ass at just the right time. She did not want to write her article with the ending being her lucky fall and lucky shots from the ground. Finally, and worst of all, she recognized in herself a desire to flirt with sex slavery, but she assured herself that she did not want to lose and, if she was flirting with sex slavery, it was better than the way Lena flirted with death. It's not like I am intentionally going to a village to see if it is true that soldiers are raping village women, Angela thought.

Unlike in May, when she, Lena and Marlene Sprengler did not understand many of the critical facts, there was no need to have a meeting of the FASUG and KSS personnel before the July duel. Neck did introduce Lena and Frau Sprengler to Reverend F. Grahm Biskit as they were seated in the Grandstand before the duel.

Lena could not control herself. She had to ask Rev. Biskit a few questions.

"Rev. Biskit," Lena started, "I am a little confused why all forms of birth control are prohibited in the Free States. You do not prohibit condoms because you think every sperm is sacred, do you?"

"I was told by Reverend Loman about you Ms. Fesch. In any case, you are correct that we do not believe that every sperm is sacred. We believe that sex was given to mankind for the purpose of making more children of God. That there can be pleasure in having sex is a joy given to us by the creator, but to have sex solely for pleasure is a misuse of the gift."

"But you do not have a problem with women who are old and presumably infertile engaging in sex?" Lena asked.

"We do not judge that. The good Book in Genesis tells us that Sarah conceived at age 90 and bore Isaac. All things are possible with God."

The July duel went well for Angela. In her first match, she came up against Frenchy von Schtupp from Alsace. Frenchy was a beautiful blonde woman with incredible legs but not ready for the Winnetou paintball gunfight duels. Angela beat her to the draw and hit her below the belly button. The huge red paint splash showed obscenely on Frenchy's lower torso. Frenchy's face turned red with embarrassment when she realized that she had lost to a woman who was now 2 and 3 in the duels.

Angela went on to collect 100,000 Euros, about 40% of her salary as a rookie reporter.

Frenchy went on to lose three more times to become an indentured servant with a contract that would run for twenty years. After her fourth loss, Frenchy just stood stunned like a lamb waiting to be led to slaughter. She did not look unhappy, just like she was not thinking and had no intention of thinking ever again.

Frenchy was last seen by Angela meekly walking with a lasso around her neck to a tunnel leading to the FASUG embassy. There under the rules they all had been told clearly, Frenchy would be thoroughly utilized as a helpless sex object by perhaps a dozen men who had paid for the privilege of being one of those to introduce Frenchy to her new life.

In the audience with Frau Sprengler and Lena, Elvis "Neck" Wallace explained, "The money charged the men in the gang bang at the end of the duel covers some of the expenses of holdin the duel and the ticket sales covers more, but we still don't make a profit til we auction the new indentured servant. Frenchy should fetch a pretty penny."

Angela wrote her article describing in detail the sights, sounds and emotions of a woman who for fun and profit had agreed to participate in a paintball gun duel that would lead one of the sixteen participants to a life of captivity, nearly constant sex, and inevitable pregnancies as a sex slave on a boat in a country where any form of birth control was illegal. She admitted that almost becoming the loser in her first duel was the shock and thrill of her life. She said she'd participated again after June because she had to prove to herself that she could win a contest as a make-believe Clint Eastwood or John Wayne even as she recognized that the money was the only rational reason to participate in such an event unless you secretly craved a life as a sex slave.

Naturally, Angela won a great deal of notoriety if that is what she wanted. Participating in such an event to get a newspaper story indicated an incredibly bold and loose character. Angela's past working as a stripper and escort on St. Pauli naturally re-surfaced.

Inevitably the beautiful twenty-four-year old Angela was compared to the beautiful twenty-four-year old Lena Fesch of a decade earlier. Many noted, however, that almost all of the insane capers in which Lena participated in risky sexual activity, had a social or political angle that gave them some sort of value beyond the spectacle of a beautiful woman placing herself in danger of death or ruin. It was suggested, that maybe Angela would develop that crusading Nellie Bly focus with time if she didn't have the sense to quit such insane risk-taking entirely.

At events where she was asked about the comparison with Lena, Angela pointed out that, unlike as Lena typically did, she had not gone to bed with anyone to get the story. When Lena was asked about what Angela had done, Lena said that while she was Angela's boss at Kulture, Sex and Sport and she had naturally reviewed the story before it was published, Lena had not had anything to do with Angela deciding to participate in the duels. Beyond that, Lena refused to comment and naturally rejected all inquiries as to what Lena's next story would be particularly if the questioner's tone of voice suggested that Lena was over the hill as an investigative reporter.

After turning in her article, Angela told Neck, Killer, Lena and Frau Dir. Sprengler that it had been fun, but her career as a paintball gunfighter was over. Neck said that that was terrible news, she might have made a lot of money as a cowgirl paintball gun duelist, but he understood her decision. Upon learning of her decision, Lena complimented Angela on her good sense.

There was no Teufel und Giftig Club BDSM party at Justines in July. The lack of air conditioning in the old theatre precluded that. Lena met Killer in the lobby of his hotel at 8:00 having skipped dinner. She did not care about food, and they went immediately to Killer's suite.

"I think we need to gag you, Lena, unless you can promise not to scream. The hotel walls are thick but not that thick," Killer said.

"Do not worry, I can have a nice quiet orgasm if I must." Lena said before a night in which she panted and then purred like a cat a half dozen times in a half dozen different positions before going home to her husband.

ENTERING THE AUGUST 2045 DUEL

Neck, Dr. Galton and Killer had a special impromptu meeting with Marlena, Lena and Angela the Monday before the August Winnetou Paintball Duel event. Neck was panicked. Neck explained that one of the women he'd lined up could not participate, and the backup could not participate either. They both somehow have Covid 38, the Yusilon variety, although there has been a shot available to prevent it for months. "Some women just aint very smart about their health," Neck opined.

Neck offered Angela 100,000 Euro just to participate which she'll get however the duels come out, and, of course, she'd get another 100,000 when she won a duel. Angela said she'd decided to retire, but she'll think about it. Angela and Marlena Sprengler went home at that point, but Lena stayed with the three FASUG men.

"Neck, this is bullshit," Lena said. "She might as well just board a sex boat as a sex toy. Angela is dead meat if she participates in the duels."

"My, my, my," Neck replied. "How the hell ya think ya kin see into the future. Angies already got two victories under her belt, and now that she's got the hang of it, she could git some real money."

"No way." Lena said. "We both know well that Angela won in June as a fluke and only won in July because her opponent was totally unready. Either Frenchy was trying to become a sex slave on a boat or is a Vollidiotin (complete idiot)"

"That's one opinion," Neck said. "I thought Angel Eyes looked pretty fast and had practiced real good."

"Perhaps, Angela was a bit better in July than June, but you cannot know that from one match against a woman who was not good. Also, I strongly suspect that there is another factor to consider. I watched the May match and I firmly believe that you or someone else rigged that match against Doc Vacanza."

"That's an outrageous accusation. How the hell would we even do that, we most certainly did not favor any participant in any duel," Neck said trying unsuccessfully to sound indignant. "The guns worked fine for Vacanza, she just didn't work em as fast as the other gals."

"I don't think you rigged any particular duel. I think you have a couple women who are very good who deliberately lose matches except when they are going up against the target of your plans. In particular, Clit Ostwood and Leanna Van Cleft took dives in early rounds until they were up against Doc Vacanza. Then those women who supposedly were having a bad night suddenly became incredibly skillful again. Sure, they were taking a risk losing when they could have easily won earlier rounds, but I think you could have paid them to make it more likely that Vacanza, who said she was going to retire as a paintball fighter, went below deck on a boat instead of into retirement."

"My you are one suspicious bitch, Lena," Neck said. "I am starting to wonder if you ain't a bit too smart. I ain't admitin nutin but I kin tell you that there ain't nutin in any of the contracts what says that every contestant has to do her best every duel. What do you say, that you keep your pretty mouth shut about all your wild ideas? Killer tells me you'd probably like to watch the gang bang after the next duels. What do we say that if Angela participates, you getting to watch the gang bang would be fine to me? An further, I will offer an all-expenses paid trip to the Free American States under God from Eastern Oregon to what's left of Florida. An, after you get back, you can write a big fat story about how miserable life is in the Free States for the satisfaction of your fancy bi-sexual or tri-sexual European readers."

"An what's the chance of me ever making it back from such a trip?"

"I can't give you permission to steal or murder during your trip or protect you from twisters. You obey the law, you likely will get back just fine."

"And will I be able to see the sex boats and the poor barrios of the so-called Free States? I don't want to spend weeks talking to a bunch of indentured servants who've been taught to shuffle, dance, and say how great things are. Also, if I am going to bother to go, I would insist on having some time by myself, without a chaperone, to explore what goes behind the scenes in your so-called Free States."

"You will need to be accompanied on the boats if you want to go below deck and come back out, but otherwise, we can arrange for you to stay in a nice hotel in Little Rock or another town and roam to your heart's content. You can write an uncensored article about all of it once you get back to Germany."

Lena committed to nothing, saying only, "we will see what happens."

Lena decided to tell Angela the whole truth but not tell Neck she was going to do that. Lena was pretty sure it would not matter because she was pretty sure that Angela was of a mind that she would not do anything Lena suggested.

The discussion with Angela went pretty much as Lena had expected. Lena told Angela that she would be crazy to participate in the August duels because Angela had been extremely lucky to not lose in June, she'd won over a very weak opponent in July and that it seemed to Lena that Neck was rigging the matches to make it more likely that particular women would lose.

Angela again said that Lena was no one to tell other people to be prudent, that Frenchy was not all that bad, and that other women as bad as Frenchy would probably be in the contest. Regarding Neck rigging the contests, Angela said that Lena was jumping to conclusions and, in any case, there was no reason to think that Neck would be rigging the contest against her.

Lena replied that Neck had had the hots for Angela as soon as she saw her and that presumably the only way that he'd get into her pants was if Angela was a sex slave on one of the boats. Also, Neck had told them that it was very hard to recruit women so it stood to reason that the Wallace Import Company would try to get women to lose that they thought were about to quit participating. That seemed to be what had happened to Doc Vacanza who had apparently announced she would retire after the May duels. Neck might well feel that if Angela didn't lose these coming August duels, he'd never get another chance at her and he'd have to search high and low and spend much to find two participants for the September duels instead of just one to replace the August loser.

Angela repeated that Lena, who'd stuck her head in the mouths of lions a dozen or more times and had had several of the people with whom she was working die during her exploits, was in no position to urge prudence. Angela said that Lena's theories about the contest were far-fetched. Angela ended the discussion by suggesting that Lena was trying to protect her position as Kaiserin of the investigative reporters and that Lena had better get used to the idea that there would be a lot of people younger than Lena looking to push Lena off her mountaintop.

"Ok," Lena said, "do what you want, but you should at least get the 100,000 Euros up front. I would not count on Neck remembering or even being alive in 20 years when you are in a position to claim your special money for participation in the August 2045 duel."

"And you would like me to leave the money with you?" Angela questioned sarcastically.

"No, you should give it to Marlene Sprengler to invest so that at least in twenty years you will not be a 44-year old woman with no recent experience at anything except being a breed mare sex slave."

"Lena, although you are not my mother, I will at least take that last piece of advice," Angela said. "I'm certain you've made plans for where you will be in twenty years by purchasing a gravesite."

Well, Lena thought, I tried to warn her. If, as I expect, Angela is the center of a gang bang next Saturday, I can enjoy watching the spectacle with a clear conscience. It is, though, a pity what ambition and envy can do to some people. And with 100,000 Euros plus interest in the bank, she might have some life after sex slavery.

AUGUST HIGH NOON

It is 11:45 AM at the site of the Winnetou paintball duels in northern Germany and it is already over 33 C. It did not used to get so hot so soon Frau Dir. Sprengler thought.

Lena was happy she'd dressed lightly; jean cut-offs over thong panties, a "Good girls go to heaven, Bad girls go everywhere" T-Shirt without a bra, and flip flops.

In the audience for this set of duels was perhaps the most powerful man of the Free American States under God. Under the 2031 constitution, which officially abolished all separation of church and state, the position of Spiritual Advisor was created. The Spiritual Advisor is elected by the council of King James Bible-believing pastors. He must be invited to all meetings at which decisions might be made by the president of the Free States or the Free States Supreme Court. While the Spiritual Advisor shall not direct the decisions of the president or the supreme court, he may veto any decision that he (the Spiritual Advisor has to be a male of course) believed violated the will of God. As a practical matter, this frequently allowed the Spiritual Advisor to control policy decisions.

In August 2045, the Spiritual Advisor was the Right Reverend Harry Powell who had served in the position already for six years. Reverend Powell had decided that he would himself make sure that the paintball duels were held properly after determining that it would be over 38 C (100 Fahrenheit) much of the week in Little Rock with tornados possible. When asked of his sudden decision to attend the duels himself, Rev. Powell replied, "Salvation is a last-minute business, my boys."

The Reverend Powell chose to sit in the grandstands with Frau Sprengler, Lena Fesch and Neck Wallace. Powell looked over Lena carefully but, unlike most men, with more disgust than lust. The rumors that Powell was focused on power and money to the exclusion of sex were apparently true. Or at least he was a very good actor.

With Reverend Powell was his bodyguard, Jack Colby, who looked like a bouncer at a motorcycle bar in a business suit. About two meters tall and about 105 kilograms with a scar on his face and very short blond hair, Colby looked like someone with whom no one would want to mess. Colby mentioned that he was an old army buddy of Killer before looking at Lena with undisguised desires. This was hardly surprising given that Lena was looking incredibly hot in her skimpy attire.

The Reverend felt obliged to explain why he was at the event. Rev. Powell said, "Don't get the wrong idea here. Me an the Lord hate perfum-smellin things, lacy things and curly hair, but the fact I hate somethin don't mean I don't have to deal with it. Just as it may be necessary to deal with pigs to cast out a legion of demon, the godly men of the Free States must deal with the sort of demonic behavior that is practiced by the many whores of Babylon and the men who enjoy such whores or make money off them."