The Wild West and Sex Slavery Ch. 05

Story Info
Consequences for Angela.
8.4k words
4.67
6.2k
2

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

At the beginning of this story, I wrote that it related to legalized sex slavery and that it would not all be joyful and sexy. I do not personally believe in slavery and hope readers generally agree that real slavery (as opposed to something fun for the weekend or a Halloween Party) is not nice. This is true even if it does not involve working in the sun or mining.

Chapter 1 mainly gave background information, and Chapters 2-4 focused on a silly paintball gun game and consensual sexual activity. Moreover, the women who were enslaved through playing the paintball game are among the less sympathetic victims in this dystopia.

We are now going to get a bit closer to what I believe would be the reality of legalized sex slavery. While I intend to be much less dark than the subject deserves, people who just want to read about laughs, giggles, and orgasms might want to depart from the sex boats now.

Chapter 5 -- Consequences

ANGELA LANDS

Angela did her best to sleep on the small jet, chartered flight from Hamburg to New Orleans. It is hard to sleep, though, on a flight west from Europe, even harder when one has a lot on one's mind.

Angela wore only flip-flops and a bathrobe. There was no reason for her to have more on.

There was a flight attendant for the flight, although the plane only had 12 seats. Brenda was in her mid-40s but still very attractive in her short skirt and tight blouse. She had been a flight attendant for a major Free American States Under God airline but had defaulted on a loan. She was now an unpaid indentured servant who spent little time outside planes and airport hotels. The charter jet company that held Brenda in indentured servitude fully utilized her as a flight attendant and as a sex object for travelers and staff staying overnight in some city away from home.

"Brenda gives excellent blow jobs and often is fucked in flight, but her owner is pretty careful to keep passengers from fuckin her at times that she might get knocked up. The charter company doesn't want to haveta buy another flight attendant," Neck explained.

Turning to the flight attendant, Neck asked, "Brenda, ya safe to fuck now?"

"Yes, my period ended only the day before yesterday, and at 44, it would be hard for me to get pregnant unless I used some of those new fertility drugs," Brenda answered.

"Then git nude, lie on your back on the floor in the aisle here, and put a leg up on each of these seats."

"Certainly, sir," Brenda replied.

"Am I in your way? You want me to change seats?" the nurse Nancy Rose asked.

"Yeah, why don't you go on up in front while Jack and I do Brenda here.

"Killer, I assume you ain't in on this action?"

"That's right. I don't normally go for scenes like this, and right now, I'm pretty focused on Lena. I even told her I would be saving myself for her, although she said that given her situation, she'd be continuing to be having sex with her husband and others that she needs to impress." Killer answered.

"Are you kidding?"

"Nope"

"That's pathetic."

"I don't know Neck that I'm making any sacrifice. How much sex can a man stand? She had me come to her office before we went to the airport, and we did it twice on the floor. She said she'd miss me terribly and I should see her when I return to Germany in September. In fact, she's planning to take off for a week to go to Düsseldorf and meet me there, so I'll be flying back early. Apparently, it's part of a legit business trip for her as she is investigating something around Düsseldorf. That's only a bit over two weeks away. I can wait that long."

"Well, you just keep on bangin Lena then. She does seem to be the best-lookin and hottest woman on earth, although she's crazy as all hell."

"Neck, you want to stay friends with me; you shouldn't be saying bad things about Lena. I sure don't see how being with her will work out in the long run. I worry about that. She may be a little unusual, but she's smart as a person can be, actually still believes in a few things, although that's rare these fucked up days, and gets results both in her business and in bed."

"Ok, lover boy, save yourself for your highly-principled, adventuresome sweetheart, an now you kin keep your eyes directed toward the front of the plane. You know I like my privacy."

Killer smiled and went up to talk to Nancy Rose while Neck proceeded to jam his cock into Brenda without much fanfare. Brenda seemed indifferent, as though it did not matter whether she was serving Neck rum and coke or her pussy. After a few minutes, Neck grunted and left fluids in Brenda. He could order the rum and coke later.

There was considerably more noise and fury when Jack Colby stuffed his cock into Brenda. Jack and Brenda were soon vigorously banging each other until Brenda came yelling, "Oh fuck, oh fuck me, OMG, oh my fucking ..." and Jack grunted out his first orgasm since 4:00 Sunday.

About half an hour after Brenda, Neck and Jack were fully clothed again, Angela asked Neck, "Not that I'm jealous or anything, but why did you do Brenda instead of me? Lena said it was obvious you had the hots for me."

"Angie, I am dying to do you but not till after the auction. I let all those guys go at you after the duels Saturday because they paid to fuck you and to make some promotional materials. I am quite eager to jump on your bones myself, but first, I want to get ya sold for the highest price I can git. I don't want to risk no bruise if the plane gets jumpy while I get jumpy, which might cause some buyers to bid less. After I get ya sold and pay off all the expenses I incurred, like this airplane ride, I'll have plenty of time and money to visit you on whatever boat buys you."

In New Orleans, Angela was escorted off the plane and into a medical facility where she was tested for everything imaginable. Next, she got a good meal and was put in a special but very comfortable hotel room. She was to sleep as well as possible before the auction. The video cameras around the room were a bit unnerving at first, but Angela got used to them. The time zone shift hit her, and she slept for ten hours.

Neck and Killer knocked on the door about noon, and the three went to a dining room for breakfast. Angela dressed only in the robe that was in the hotel room.

Neck started the conversation by saying, "The next few days are goin be a bit rough, but I think you'll be happy on whatever boat you land on. The performance you gave with the eleven guys after the duels was mighty fine. I don't think you will even need to have much trainin before you get to your new home."

"Lena told me that you rig the paintball duels by paying some women to take a dive until they fight against whomever you want to lose," Angela said.

"Why she said that, did she now? Well, Lena must tell a lot of tall tales in her business. You looked pretty fast to me, but the other gals were just a bit faster. That shit at the end by Leanna van Cleft wasn't called for. Anyway, ya ain't gonna look back now are you? There ain't no point in you thinkin about what happened in the past or that ain't goin to happen in the future any more than it's any good for me to think about what life would be if I was as young and dapper as Killer here.

"Ya got a wonderful new life to lead with all that carefree sailin and lovemakin. You be a good girl and present yourself well at the auction, you'll get a real nice room on a high-class boat and have it made. Ain't nobody ever want to hurt you because you're so valuable, pretty and hot. Food, a roof and heat. Some rich guys will even take you off the boat for private parties sometimes. An you won't ever have to do nuthin but what you do best."

Killer said nothing.

Angela paused a few seconds and decided that Neck was right. There was no point in looking back.

After Angela's hair, fingernails, toenails and every other part of her was made still more perfect, Angela found herself being driven to a building with a sign that said, "Central Indentured Servant Marketing and Management Center." There seemed to be offices in the front of the building. Neck explained that this was where records of indentured servants throughout the Free States were registered. It was also one of the places where banks and sheriffs brought persons to be sold. Sales were made in a dozen sites around the country. Neck brought all the women he obtained to the New Orleans center because it was on the Mighty Mississippi where the boats had their offices.

Neck handed Angela a cookie and said, "Here, eat this; it will make the whole business better and more fun."

"What is it?" Angela asked.

"Oh, nutin that your pal Lena wouldn't approve of. No meat or other animal product. Just a healthy all-natural cookie with pure cane sugar, organic cannabis and a bit of mushrooms approved by native-American holy men. By the time the boys start biddin, you'll feel just fine."

Angela ate the cookie and was walked into an auditorium full of men milling about drinking coffee and other beverages. A few women were there serving snacks and handling clerical matters. These women were dressed in loose fitting clothing that looked like it belonged in a hospital or prison. They said nothing. The men were talking about business or making small talk before Angela arrived. On a screen were showings of highlights of Angela's life, particularly of the gangbang that happened Saturday after Angela's last duel. After Angela arrived, all eyes turned to Angela, the hot item in the auction that day.

Angela's robe was removed, and many of those present said things like "wow," "would you look at that" and "holy shit." She was taken to a wooden frame to which her arms were attached above her head, and her legs were spread and attached to the sides of the frame. "You'll be a good girl and keep your mouth shut except if you orgasm or after you get branded, won't you honey," a large man working for the auction house said.

Not taking any chances with his prize, Neck had not left Angela's side and brought Killer along. He told Angela, "That's good advice Josiah there gave, but, while you shouldn't complain or blab much, it's fine to smile and otherwise act like this whole servitude thing is fine with you. The boats want women who will fit in and be happy, not women that will be problems. The prettier and friendlier you seem, the best you'll do in the long run." And, of course, the more money the Wallace Trading and Import Company and Neck would make in the short run.

There were only two other women on sale at that time. Angela asked how there could be so few.

"The foreclosure women are normally sold separate from the ones convicted of a crime or that I bring. Most of the foreclosure women are not of much interest to the boats. They work as maids, gardeners, cooks, and other stuff like that. You saw Brenda. Sometimes a boat buyer will bid on a foreclosure woman if he thinks he can profit from her by having her on a boat. They call that dumpster divin, but a boat buyer biddin on foreclosure women is the exception and almost always a foreclosure woman who goes to a boat goes to one of the low-end boats like Big Nose Kate's or Hundred Bucks.

"Businesses interested in the foreclosure women aren't interested in the women who are here because they committed some crime or because I brought em. Women convicted of a crime can only go to prison or the boats so, if they don't get sold here, they are off working a chain gang. Of course, all the women I bring are headed for the boats because they are way too fancy an expensive to use anywhere else."

One woman to be sold was struggling and was gagged. She had a good figure and seemed to have a nice face, but it was clear that only a few bidders were interested in her. She seemed to be crying. She had an 'S' branded on her left shoulder.

The other woman to be sold in the same auction as Angela had been convicted of shoplifting despite her fervent denials of any guilt. She was maybe twenty years old and had a very good figure. She resisted having her legs attached to the frame, squirmed, and looked daggers at every man in the room. A red 'T' appeared on her left arm.

The man fastening the T-branded woman to the frame said, "Rebeccy, you should have got married to the man your father picked out instead of shopliftin. I know the conviction brand hurt bad and the boat brand sure's gonna hurt too, but you won't die from either. Now settle down or I'll have to whip the devil out of you. Lookin like you're gonna be a problem to keep will just land you with some owner who don't mind hurtin women like that woman gagged over there. You wanna be on the Sultan where they put the women who look good but can't behave good? You'd be lucky to live twenty years on the Sultan."

This speech seemed to cause Rebeccy or Rebecca to settle down and act like she did not have to be sent to a cruel owner.

Angela was starting to get pretty high but still had a question for Neck, "Twenty years for shoplifting. Seems pretty harsh even in your country."

"Now Angela, you gotta give up askin questions like that, but I don't mind tellin ya that I would not have set up a lotta things the way they are here if I was in charge. But the preachers say that in Exodus it says that a thief shall make full restitution but 'if he have nothin, he shall be sold for his theft' or something like that. I don't quite understand the thinkin of the high and mighty men of God of this country, but somehow they decided that they was being charitable if they gave a thief a twenty-year sentence instead of being sold permanent like."

"Why didn't she just give back whatever she stole if you can do that and stay free?"

"Waylll, she couldn't very well do that if she ain't really stole nuthin could she?"

Angela was now too high to appreciate the depth of that answer.

With the three women properly displayed, potential buyers began to gaze at them like the prize livestock they were. It was pretty clear that the groups of potential buyers for the three women did not overlap much. A buyer from one of the middle level boats joked with Neck whether it was even worth putting in a bid for Angela.

"Ya could, Fred, but you'd be wastin your breath. We're talkin over hundred million for Angela here, and where would you put her on the tub you guys are sailing?" Neck replied.

A guy in a Panama hat, short sleeve shirt and thin tie came on stage with a microphone. "We got three mighty fine females here today, one just might set a record," he said.

"You read about Millie in the program. I think we all know pretty much where she's going and how much she's going for, so we'll not waste time and open the bidding on her now at $20,000."

Only the buyers for The Sultan, Queen Anne's Revenge and Iron Mike's bid on the gagged woman and the bidding stopped at $75,000. Women who might have to be restrained most of the time, wouldn't be pleasing to most customers, or were suicide threats, obviously were much less valuable to the boats. They would not raise as much revenue and might not live long. Millie was promptly led off the stage by the buyer for Queen Anne's Revenge and a few large men that were with him.

"Well, that is a shame," Neck said to Killer as Angela was no longer focusing. "Millie is awful pretty for one of them, but most of the women on even the rough boats come around after they figure out that cryin and resistin ain't doin em no good. If women didn't know how to make some sorta life out of pleasin thugs, there'd be about a billion less folks on the planet."

Killer looked away.

The auctioneers then said, "Alright now, boys, we are getting to the real prizes here. Rebecca here didn't do what her daddy say to do an made a mistake in a big box store near Tupelo. As you can see, she got real nice big tits with real pretty nips, a flat belly an wide hips to go with em. Her legs are great, her face ain't bad, an she ain't got no marks. Tats ain't bad. Naturly, she ain't been real happy with recent developments in her life, but Sheriff Flynn thinks she'll do fine on a boat once she gets er head into it an realizes that all she got to do for the next twenty years is be nice to men an make babies.

"Angela here is Neck Wallace's latest prize from Europe, an boy is she a honey. If you watched the film of the sex she put out last Saturday before Angie was flown here, you can see that she is one hot bitch. Whatever boat is lucky enough to land Angie is gonna make a fortune sellin this beautiful piece of ass. Every billionaire on earth is gonna want to leave some pollen in that flower. Betcha the first year ya could bring in over $40,000 every night you can run her gentlemen, not small change even in these soft money times, and that's just the first year of twenty. A high-class boat with customers with money to spend would be insane to let this fille go to a competitor. Also, given that she's already proven that she knows how to put out an enjoy puttin out, Neck an I think you could skip most the trainin school an have her workin on a boat as soon as you could get her a room with a bed.

"Alright, fellas, you know the rules. You got a half hour to inspect the high-quality merchandise. You can touch it gently, but no sticking your dirty fingers anywhere. Neither of these females is a virgin, so we will force an orgasm on them to give you an idea of how they'll do on your boat. As you know, you are not allowed to do any filming yourself, but videos can be ordered and will be sent out in a couple days."

Angela was now feeling just fine. She did not follow most of the auctioneer's speech and was forgetting her English. She did pick up on a few words and said in a dreamy tone, "an orgasm, all dese mens all tu fick mich."

"No, Angie," Neck answered, "they're not all gonna fuck you, theys gonna use a vibrator. S'posedly it's to show you'll be a happy hooker or somethin, but I think it's mainly cause the auction house makes money off the video sales."

Rebecca bit her lower lip and pushed out her breasts as she was inspected. She shivered slightly as one man after another ran their hands over her body. She about her breasts did not really belong to her anymore as one buyer ran an ice cube over a nipple to cause it to become erect. She said nothing and focused her eyes on the flag at the back of the room. One of the buyers told her that being on a good boat is the best life hot trailer trash like her could expect if they don't get married to a good Christian man as soon as they can. Rebecca said nothing and Sheriff Flynn said that he had it on good authority that Rebecca could really put out when she was convinced to do so.

The buyers for the high-end boats, the Everleigh, the Rising Sun and the Moulin Rouge, naturally congregated around Angela, and looked at her teeth, in her ears and between her legs. "Neck, I gotta admit, that one great-looking pussy," one buyer said after inspecting between Angela's legs. The buyers noted that their fondling of Angela's nipples had caused her to become moist between the thighs. They tried not to say anything that would drive the price up. "She's damn hot alright, Neck, but I don't know if I'll be able to charge as much by the hour as Fred suggested," the buyer for the Rising Sun said.

When the half-hour ended, Angela was high as a kite and as ready for sexual stimulation as a woman could be. Unfortunately for Angela, the auction house decided to do Rebecca first.

Whether the Sheriff's Deputy that presented Rebecca gave her a cookie or not, Rebecca had realized that she did not want to go to The Sultan or Queen Anne's Revenge, ships that were known for offering women convicted of crimes that were sexually attractive but had mental problems or a bad attitude. The way those ships were operated certainly did nothing to improve their attitudes. The women were generally presented to customers in bondage, and customers were allowed to abuse them physically as long as they did not do any visible damage.