The Williams Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple wishes to meet Rory, a dream come true...
4.8k words
4.57
8.6k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
621 Followers

One of the ideas I have for a series. I don't often revisit stories, preferring the freedom of putting Rory through individual situations and experiences. But, I've had a few ideas circulating in my mind, so I am curious what people think! Let me know your favourite, and what you'd like to read more of :)

Chapter One: Goddess

For many girls like myself, there is a multitude of reasons as to why we dress up. Some enjoy the expression of femininity it brings, the escape from having to feel "manly", the freedom to be cute and girly. They envision flowing dresses, heels, adorable make-up, a bow framing their wigs, giggling and smiling as they twirl around in a pretty outfit, even if it's only in the safety of their own bedroom.

Sometimes it is the appeal of serving someone, our own Master or Mistress. Slowly feminised, caged, controlled; turned into the good girls we wish we could be. Locked into humiliating outfits, put on display with a blushing face and a leaking clit. Trained to the whim of our owners, learning to obey subtle commands, spending much of our time at their feet. Simply losing all control, falling further into our feminine selves and personas.

Or perhaps it is something explored with a partner, vulnerably exposing yourself to a person you trust. Exploring what it means to be feminine together, patiently sitting still while you both giggle through dress up nights. Perhaps even a bit of role reversal, moaning as we bounce up and down on the new cock they've strapped on. Exchanging your title of boyfriend for "cuck", watching in your little cage as she cums on a cock much, much bigger than yours.

That feminine side could be something you wish was full-time, simply a way of life, even "forced" by another. Or perhaps a sporadic release you delve into, a fun night of girliness you enjoy exploring infrequently. For some it is a constant voice in the back of their mind, building in strength day after day, maybe even weeks, that ever familiar need growing inside of you, until finally given the freedom and expression it so desperately craves.

For me that was Rory, the name I had given to my feminine persona. She somewhat encompassed all of the above, in one form or another, always finding new and exciting ways to express and explore those desires. Those needs. Definitely not something I wanted all the time, being stronger some days than others, yet always a part of me. As Rory, I enjoyed being cute, humiliated, Dominated, spanked, teased, denied, dressed, praised, pretty, trained, bound, punished, and cared for. As well as the multitude of ways all of those could be expressed, usually finding even a small sliver of excitement in most kinks.

There was a lot I still had to learn about Rory, being comfortable and confident as her, but there was two themes that constantly excited me above all else. The first being couples. I loved the idea of serving a couple as their good girl. Their toy. Their doll. Their sissy. Whatever the intentions they had for me, I would be all for it. Sharing in the experience of their relationship, two people confident in how they felt about one another, that they could look outside of their dynamic for someone like me to play with. The more I saw it, read about it, thought about it, wrote about it, and fantasised about it, the more I knew how much I wished I could share Rory with a couple.

The second truth I knew about myself as Rory...she was a really desperate, needy, horny, slut.

Emphasised by tonight, giggling at the reflection I saw in the mirror, staring at the matching lingerie set wrapped around my body for tonight. Pink all over my shaved body, feeling the tight garters holding up my stockings, the lace crop top hugging my chest. Heels pushing my ass and legs up firmly, smiling as I caught glimpses of the plug inside of me, feeling it slightly shift with each movement, stimulating my g-spot. Of course, with every outfit and moment as Rory, the final touch was always her cage. My cage.

Pink, light, and perfectly sized to hold my little clit snugly. Hands rubbing through my lace panties, softly moaning as I felt the aching feeling that came with being locked up. The physical representation of my feminine persona, being caged had always put me in a girly mindset, locking myself up for days or weeks at a time, getting lost in my own denial and frustration. Simply put, it helped me feel like a good girl, leaving my keys hanging on the wall, secretly wishing someone came and stole them, holding me hostage as Rory until I was released.

Taking my hand off my clit, my poor balls already tight and feeling full, I made my way back and forth across my apartment, listening to my heels clicking on the floor. Each step echoing inside of me, reinforcing my feminine nature, my desire to be Rory. After a few "laps", I collapsed on the bed, eagerly settling in for a night of play. I had many different sites I perused as Rory, feeling my excitement grow with each post, each message, each picture, each caption, and each story.

Giggling, I uploaded a few pictures of my evening outfit and activities, clitty starting to leak in my lace panties. Moaning, I stripped off my panties, replacing the plug in my ass with my biggest dildo. Shivering, feeling the hard cock slide all the way inside of me, I whimpered as I fucked my slutty little hole. After years of playing, learning, and teasing myself, I had gotten quite good at cumming in my cage. Whether it was a cock or a vibrator, I knew how to cum like a good girl.

Ass in the air, hand reaching behind me to thrust the cock in and out, my girlish moans muffled by the pillow I stuffed my face into, I felt my caged clitty erupt. Quivering legs barely holding me up, I continued to fuck myself through the orgasm surging inside of me, barely able to breathe as I felt cum spurting out of my little clit. I still loved to be the one doing the fucking, or having a cute pair of lips wrapped around my cock. I even thoroughly enjoyed my vibrator, the overwhelming sensations that seemed to force orgasms out of me. But nothing, not a single thing, ever beat cumming on a cock. Ass in the air, bouncing up and down, even backing up into the wall, there just wasn't any orgasm I have ever had that could rival having my g-spot relentlessly punished.

Recovering from my little play time, giggling at the mess I had made, I cleaned off my clit with a finger, eagerly sucking off my cum, before moving to the towel that caught the rest of my cum. Lips and mouth coated with my own release, that inner aching sated for now, I sighed with relief as I scrolled through my messages.

One in particular caught my eye, a picture of a cute couple holding one another. Intrigued, I opened the message simply titled, "Hello there, Rory".

Hi there Rory, my name is Aaron, but you can call me Mr. Williams. This is a profile I set up with my wife, Claire, although she doesn't know about this message just yet. We came across your profile, and adored the mix of pictures and stories. My wife was particularly drawn to that cute cage of yours, and I believe she would like to meet you, even if she won't admit it. I'd love to get to know you better, maybe see if we are a good fit for one another.

Eyes wide, my poor clit again straining against the cage, excited at so many aspects of that message. Eagerly, hoping he was still online, I wrote back.

Hi Mr. Williams! Thank you so much for your kind words! :) I am glad you both liked my profile. Naughty of you to message behind your wife's back! :P. I would love to get to know the both of you better, couples are sort of a weak spot for me...

Blushing, I sent my silly message, staring intently at the phone for a reply. When a little "..." popped up in the corner, I let out a tiny whimper of anticipation, my nylon legs rubbing together with excitement.

Don't you worry, Rory. Claire will learn that I reached out to you soon enough, and I am sure there will be much glaring directed my way. But she is still exploring some of her kinks, and at times need to be pushed just a little. I wanted to learn a bit more about you, what you like, don't like, interested in, expectations, etc, before passing you off to my nervous wife.

Giggling, picturing the glare this Claire would have for him after learning about his "betrayal". I also didn't miss on the subtle commanding nature he seemed to have, a glimpse into the dynamic of their relationship. I messaged back, telling Mr. Williams (who my bratty self so wanted to call Aaron) all about Rory, and what I liked about her. We talked back and forth for a few hours, glued to my screen, poor clit once again aching, no longer simply satisfied by the fucking I received earlier.

Well, Rory, I've had a wonderful time chatting with you, and I think you are someone who would enjoy meeting my wife. I think you both would be good for one another. The next time we message it will be her chatting, is that something you're okay with?

Yes! I definitely want to meet her after talking with you :)

Excellent. She will be in touch. Goodnight, sweetie

Squealing with excitement, I giggled as I re-read through his messages. His tone, mannerisms, and the promise of the meeting with his wife. A couple that wanted to play with Rory! My mind raced with all the fantasies I had incorporated into this idea over the years, my poor clit aching in its cage. I reached for my vibrator, instantly moaning as I pushed it against my clit, cumming for the second time that night, my thoughts surrounding Claire and Mr. Williams.

Over the next few days I kept myself locked like a good girl, enjoying the headspace it put me in. I knew eventually I would fall away from being Rory, wanting to be more masculine, but for now I simply giggled in cute outfits, twirling my skirts and dresses as I admired myself in the mirror. Nothing put a smile on my face quite like wearing tights and stockings underneath my clothes, secretly girly while I was in public, caged clit constantly excited in my snug panties.

Of course each night I checked my messages, hoping that I would receive that awaited ding from Claire or Mr. Williams. I restrained from bothering them, as he had said she was nervous, not wanting to push things. However, my poor mind couldn't stop tormenting me with ideas, fantasies, and desires. Stretched inside my cage, my clit ached as I explored those fantasies, wanting to be controlled. To be owned.

A week later I found myself in bed yet again on my phone, tiny little whimpers escaping me as I ran my hands up and down my nylon legs. Clitty encased in my tights, slightly leaking after a week of being locked up. After the first night of talking to Mr. Williams, the next few days my clit had been so sore from over indulging. Taking a break from my vibrator, I had denied myself purposefully, falling into my desperation. My need.

Fourth day of not cumming, even my dildo's had been put aside, and I was beginning to ache. That all too familiar feeling in my clit, constantly on my mind, silently pleading to cum. Yet despite my desire to bounce up and down on a cock, or hump my vibrator, I stayed resilient, enjoying the denial, and the mindset it brought with it. Combined with my cage, after a few days I was very compliant, wanting nothing more than to be a good girl.

As I felt my nylon legs, rubbing them together in ecstasy, a long awaited message popped up on my phone. A smile erupted on my face, clitty instantly throbbing as I opened the chat.

Hello Rory :)

Hi!

This is Claire, I see that Aaron talked to you earlier?

Hehe, yes he did! Although he made me call him Mr. Williams...

I noticed that, always the dominant one he is.

I liked it :), although a small part of me wanted to call him Aaron just to be a brat :P

Haha, oh he wouldn't have liked that. You most certainly would have been punished.

Hehe, oh nooooooo. :)

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I had to scold Aaron for messaging you behind my back.

That's okay! He did mention there would be some glaring :P

Glaring indeed, although I am glad he reached out. I must admit I was quite excited the first time I saw your profile.

Hehe :), I am glad he did too, and that I finally get to talk to you! I also got quite excited after reading yours. You two are amazing, I might have looked at it a few times this week...

Just a few, huh? We noticed your interest in being controlled by a couple. Is that something you'd like from us?

I blushed reading her question, wondering just how much I should let on the idea of being owned by them excited me.

Yes :), I'd like that very much. Like, a lot a lot...Being allowed to be apart of your relationship, brought in to such a loving environment, knowing both of you are excited to control little me...it's something that I think about all the time.

Well that is good to hear, Rory :). My husband enjoys being Dominant, both with me and others. And while I enjoy being subjected to his control, the thought of having my own sub has always intrigued me. In the dynamic we'd like to explore, you would be mine, however Mr. Williams would also be someone you listened to, obeyed. But really Rory you would be for me.

Oh that sounds so wonderful Claire! :). Such a fun dynamic, the sub of a sub :P. I'd really enjoy it.

I'm glad :). Truthfully all of this is very new to me, and I am still super nervous about it. I haven't been able to stop thinking about that cute little cage of yours, and how exciting it would be to control it.

Losing control of my clit would drive me wild! I've been denying myself for four days and already am starting to lose my mind!

Is that so...? :)

Seeming to relax, Claire opened up a bit after our initial greetings. She talked about her goals for our dynamic, things she'd like to explore. I giggled through it all, eagerly telling Claire how much that would excite me, be something I would love to go through together. Getting more confident, she began asking questions about my interests. What made me blush and smile. What drove me crazy, or kinks I loved to explore. And of course what I would find utterly humiliating. By the end of the night I had willingly given her quite a list, a cheat sheet on how to control me.

Rory, I am so glad I had the courage to finally have this chat. It has been so nice talking to you, getting to know you.

I'm glad too :), you both are so nice and genuine, it made opening up very easy!

Good :). So...do you think you'd be open to meeting us? We were both thinking of cooking dinner, having a chat together, seeing if this is something we all want.

Hehe, oh wow spoiling me! Honestly Claire, I would enjoy that very much :), getting to know you both better. I just hope I live up to expectations.

Not a chance, Rory. You are adorable, we are both so excited to meet you. Are you free this week?

Yes :), any night really.

Excellent. Tuesday night then, I will send our address. I'd like two things from you for that night, a "test" if you will.

Anything <3

You have a red dress in one of your pictures. I want you to recreate that outfit for us on Tuesday, I want to see that when you knock on our door.

Hehe, oh...I've never been outside in that dress before. I'm blushing just thinking about it :). But I would of course do that for you, Claire :).

Good girl :). My second request is for you to be caged, just as you are now. And I do not wish for you to cum.

Ugh, I am going to be so excited!!!!

I know, sweetie. Can you do that for me?

Yes... :).

Good girl. We will see you soon.

I beamed into my pillow, smiling with excitement. I was meeting them Tuesday! Two days to prepare, to get ready to be a good girl. My poor clit ached and pulsed, knowing that it would be denied until then, with the prospect of losing control of it all together. Whimpering, I re-read our conversation over and over, giggling at how excited I was to meet them both. At the prospect of having an owner.

In no time at all, I found myself in front of the mirror Tuesday night, smoothing out my red dress to calm my nerves. Black tights, slightly sheer, feet perched high in matching red heels. I tried as best I could to match my nails and lips the same colour, eyes lined in black. My caged clit strained beneath the tight fabric, close to a week of being denied. I blushed at the prospect of losing control of my keys, having someone else direct if and when I got to cum, never mind released.

With a final look at my outfit, a deep breath, I stepped out of my apartment, walking steadily to my ride for the evening. As I sat in the back of the cab, staring out the window, my mind wandered about tonight. Would they like me? What if I wasn't what they were looking for? I tried to shake those doubts out of my head, knowing they had messaged me for a reason, knowing there was something that peaked their interest.

I thanked my driver when we arrived, heart beating in my chest as they drove away, finding myself standing in front of their door. Here I was, about to fulfill one of my biggest fantasies, suddenly aware of the outfit Claire requested of me. With a surge of confidence, only slightly panicking, I rang the bell, resisting the urge to run back home to safety.

As they opened the door together, any thoughts of running left my mind. I was greeted by two of the warmest smiles, excitement and nerves on their faces. Blushing, I awkwardly curtsied, not knowing how to greet two people who might become your owners. Claire laughed, calling me a silly girl, embracing me in a warm hug. It was if she squeezed the nerves out of my body, nothing left but a desire to be their good girl for the evening.

Mr. Williams smiled as I was ushered inside, kissing my cheek gently. Speechless and blushing, I let myself be led into the house, floating with excitement.

Claire smiled, bringing me into the living room while Mr. Williams went to go get some drinks. She told me how amazing I looked in my dress, so happy I had agreed to wear it. Blushing, I thanked her, happy to wear something that made her happy. Wandering hands exploring my outfit, Claire leaned in close, beckoning me down to her to whisper in my ear.

Did you follow my other instructions?

Not able to speak, feeling vulnerable in her arms, I could only nod. Smiling, Claire embraced me in a tighter hug, thanking me for being her good girl. Mr. Williams came back, a smile on his face, walking in on his wife and their potential new toy. Feeling hot, clit straining in my panties, I sat down with my drink, chatting lightly with them both.

We talked back and forth until dinner, just getting to know each other. Aside from Claire's whisper, no mention of why I was there was brought up yet, simply building comfort in one another's company. By the time we sat down to eat, I felt at ease with them both, like we had known each other for years.

Dinner was much of the same, laughing back and forth, sharing stories. I learned that I was the first person they had explored outside of their relationship, earlier experiences in BDSM shared between just the two of them. I talked about my feminine persona freely and willingly, not hiding anything as I blushed through each story. Claire and Mr. Williams smiled through it all, asking questions at certain points, but mostly just letting me share.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
621 Followers
12