The Willow Switch Pt. 04

Story Info
The cruise ends but complications arise.
10.2k words
2.56
12.9k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I write for my own pleasure about things that excite me, and I believe that is a common thread among authors on this site. Things that excite me don't excite a vast majority of people, but then things that excite them don't excite me either. I only read stories from the categories that excite me and I don't go into other categories to give the stories crappy ratings or to offer shitty comments. I think the Loving Wives category has an inordinate number of snipers, and I'm not sure why. It must somehow make these anonymous blowhards feel better, but I think they are the worse for it. They are cancel culture wanna-be's, and they don't have a check to void. So snipe away windbags. Blow hard.

Pages 9-10 of 10

Day 9. After a restless night, I was still pondering the next morning as our ship sailed on. This was our last full day, a day at sea on our return to Miami, and we had one more night before we hit port tomorrow morning.

I went for an absent-minded lope on the upper deck track while I let the hamster spin the wheel, and it wasn't until probably the fifth or sixth time I passed the weight room when I noticed the Painful Welt inside. He was doing left-arm curls, and it looked like he was working with a weight I would have trouble curling with both arms. I didn't see Willow, so I went in. I needed to warn him about dinner.

The Painful Welt saw me coming, and smiled while he answered my unasked question, "She's in the spa." He put down his weight and shook my hand, "Let's go outside, I need to talk to you alone anyway."

I wasn't sure if that was good or bad, but I did need to give him a heads up about Joey's upcoming ambush at the newlywed table. We sat on a bench at the front of that upper deck.

"I sort of committed you to dinner at the honeymoon table tonight Brock."

"Willow told me."

"You ok with that?"

"I'm looking forward to it. Willow said that snooty girl from yesterday needs to learn some manners in the way she talks to you."

"Yeah, Joey's been pretty snotty to both of us. She doesn't like the idea of you and Willow together."

"You know I'm on your side Jace, and I will try to make her apologize."

I smiled, "We only have one more day. It doesn't matter."

"It does to Willow, so that's all I care about."

"Thanks Brock. She's all I care about too."

He shook my hand again, "I, above all, know that. No man could ever love a woman more."

"I hope you are giving her love too."

His glance at me left me wondering, "I am, more than you know." He changed the subject, "You're probably wondering what we did last night."

"Yeah, good guess."

It was a little snide, and he responded, "I thought we were going to be respectful."

"You're right. Sorry. Yes, I did wonder."

"We napped for a few hours after dinner, but then went dancing again, at 'On the Briny' this time. We didn't get there until almost 11:45, and some of the same people were there, including the waitress and bartender."

"They didn't stop you last time."

"No, as I found out, they wanted us to stay there the night before, and they both said they were happy to see us come back. They weren't the only ones. The two men she danced with last time were there again, and the couple that stayed until we left introduced themselves."

"What was Willow wearing?"

"Just the pink slip she had on yesterday morning. I love how it looks on her."

"Did you stay until closing?"

"Longer."

"After closing?"

"Yes, with another audience. Your wife likes the idea of men seeing her, Jace, she likes the idea of men wanting her."

"I'm just finding that out. I also found out that my wife likes it best when you're the one who lets other men see her, Brock, especially if you're touching her while you do it."

"I think you're right, and even more if I'm fucking her. She loves her shaved pussy and really loves it when I show it off. Her favorite is when they see it while I'm inside it."

"I hope she'll keep it that way."

"She will. Just tell her. Don't ask."

Bully Brock again, but I think he was right. There was a large dose of submissive that the Painful Welt prescribed and administered to my wife, and I was going to prescribe more.

"I'll tell her that I'm going to do it for her."

"She'll like that."

"I'll bet she was wound up after dancing."

"Yeah, martinis helped. We drank for a long time before we even started dancing, and she was already 'wound up' before we stepped onto the dance floor."

"Martinis do loosen her up. Me too."

He smiled, "Willow said she didn't think she would have ever seen me again without all those martinis you drank night before last."

"She's probably right. I'd already decided against letting you see her again, and she agreed. Turns out we'd both been thinking about your date with her all day, and the martinis just turned our thoughts into words."

"And actions. Thank god for martinis."

Now I smiled, "So she was already wound up and ready for action when you started dancing. How'd that go?"

"That spring kept winding. We played on the dance floor, like our first date, but nobody stopped us this time. I kept whispering about the men watching her, what they were seeing, what they wanted to do to her, what they wanted her to do to them. She said she didn't know she would, but now she really likes knowing they are thinking about having sex with her."

"How could she not have known it already?"

"Your wife is pretty naive, but she's learning about the dark side. I hope it's good for her in the long run, but I'm not so sure."

"You might be right, but we're all loving the dark side right now and we'll worry about that later. Tell me about dancing."

I was hard, and I think he guessed. He smiled, "Okay Jace, I know you want to hear it. I felt her ass and tits right away, but it was after one AM before I started moving her slip out of the way to touch bare skin."

"How many were watching?"

"I don't know but you remember it's a pretty dark place and there were others dancing, so not everybody was watching. I liked pointing out to her the men who were, and there were a least a handful whose eyes never strayed. Two of them were with their wives."

I just raised my eyebrows, knowing he would continue.

"I'd been letting her strap down so most of her breast was visible, but the whole thing really started when I lifter her arm of one strap, which left her right breast uncovered. I alternated between feeling it while we danced and backing away to show it off."

"She does have beautiful breasts."

"Gorgeous. And responsive. I was playing with them or her ass shortly after we started dancing, but when her breast was showing is when I started lifting her slip and squeezing her naked ass."

"Like when I was there."

He smiled, "Yeah, I didn't know how far you were going to let me go, and when you made us leave, I worried that you were going to take her back to your room."

I smiled back, "That never entered my mind."

"I finally figured that out. Anyway, she liked hearing me whisper about what I thought her audience was thinking, and I think the eyes of her audience helped confirm it."

My guess, "Maybe she's finally learning the power beautiful women have over men."

The Painful Welt had his own guess, "Yeah, but she's also learning that she likes to concede that power. She likes it when a man makes her do things she'd be afraid to do without giving away that power."

Two perspectives, and both of them dug deep into her dark fantasy. They both needed to be nurtured, and there were two of us ready to provide the essential nutrients and fertilizer to grow the dark fantasy deep inside her.

In the meantime, Brock's deep voice was digging deeper into my own dark fantasy, and I handed him the shovel, "Did you get her to concede more, to do more that she'd be afraid to do alone?"

"Yes, I slipped her other strap off after a couple more dances, and the top of her slip dropped to her waist. She was dancing topless when I asked her to lift my t-shirt off."

"What were you wearing?"

"Just my shorts and shoes after that."

"Underwear?"

"Not for either of us. I never do. I loved feeling her hard nipples against my bare skin. I was so hard and your beautiful wife was hunching against it. She finally touched it while we were dancing, and she said she was glad people could see her do it with the hand that showed off her wedding ring."

"She wanted them to know she was married, but not to you?"

"They already knew who she was married to. We wanted them to know I was single and that I was going to fuck your wife."

"I think that was easy to know from the night before too."

"I wanted them to know that I fuck her better than you do."

It was more bullying, but I let him continue without objection because it was true.

"I knew that from Willow's confession and from watching you get her off so often and so hard."

"She likes it when other people know it too."

"She told them?"

"Yes, that and more. She likes letting everybody know she's a bad girl, that she loves sex with a man who isn't her husband, that she's out with another man and her husband doesn't know where she is or what she's doing."

That was new news, "She likes knowing I'm in the dark?"

"Yeah, she thinks other people will think she's even more rebellious, that it will augment her bad girl reputation."

Who was this girl? She'd never been on the straight and narrow, but she hadn't wandered too far off before our honeymoon.

I wanted to hear more about this bad girl I didn't know nearly as well as I thought, "Did you finally strip her?"

"No, it was last call. I knew the lights would come on soon."

"She was turned on?"

"Totally cranked. We were the only ones left dancing, but we only got that one dance before last call and the music stopped. She reached for my belt buckle, and I stopped her to look at Max the bartender. He smiled and announced that he was going to lock up a little early, but if anybody wanted to stay, they could."

"He wanted to watch too. Did he turn the lights on?"

"Yes, and he locked the door and pulled the curtains"

"Did you dance?"

"No, the juke box was off. We just kissed before Max said, "I have music on my phone if she would like to dance by herself. Maybe on top of the bar."

It was a picture I had a hard time imagining. She'd been a good student and a sometime church goer, "She was still topless?"

"Yes, and she left it that way. I tried to take her heels off, but she shook her head. After that, I just lifted her up and told everybody sitting there that there was no touching. She strutted and twirled in her high heels from one end to the other. Max played Bolero, and you know it's a ten minute song."

"Who else was there?"

"All five bar stools were full, four guys and a woman. Two of them with the guys she danced with when you were there and two with the couple that said hello to us. Max, Jill, and I just stood, watching my girlfriend tease."

"Where was the waitress?"

"Jill was behind the bar, with Max behind her. He was trying to be sneaky in his touches, but I don't think Jill cared. They have a thing going."

"You?"

"Yes, hard. At the end of the bar. Nobody noticed except the lady who was part of the couple."

He had me, and I knew he would finish. I just kept my ears open and said nothing.

"Yeah, her slip was still around her waist and she made her tits sway as she strutted. She teased everybody by raising her hem, sometimes showing her pussy before she finally just kept raising it and stripped it off. It was probably almost half the song that she finished dancing naked and alone."

I waited and he answered as if I'd asked a question, "Yes, your wife interacted. She smiled and did whatever any of them asked, but the big way was that she talked to them."

"She flirted?"

"I wouldn't say that, but she willingly showed whatever they wanted, and she answered any questions."

"About her shaved pussy?"

"Yeah, she told them I shaved it while you watched."

"About you two?"

"Yes, and about you too. One of the guys she danced with asked where you were."

"What did she say?"

"She said that you knew she was with me."

"Did she tell them it was for the rest of the cruise?"

"Yes, she said you gave me to her as a second wedding present, for the rest of her honeymoon."

"I'm glad I won't see any of these people again."

"Max asked if you knew where she was right then."

"I wish I had. I would have been there."

"She said you didn't know. Your wife is so honest Jace. She answered every question. She told them everything. She said that you liked her being with me. She said that I'd already fucked her in front of you, and that I was better at fucking her than you were."

"She said fuck?"

"No, she said I 'romped' with her. She won't use swear words."

"Don't I ever know that. Did you fuck my wife for them?"

"The same guy asked if they were going to see me fuck her, and she said, 'I hope so'."

"And."

"On the bar. I climbed up and let her strip my shorts. She got on her knees and blew me for a couple minutes, but then I took her standing like you saw night before last. Their eyes were almost level with what they were focused on, and I walked back and forth fucking your wife for them. She talked with them and liked the comments they made, and she asked them if they liked watching us romp. She said she was proud to be able to take all of me inside her, and pointed out how hard and big it was. She came that way, but I didn't."

"Ever?"

He smiled at me shaking his head,

"You know better. We changed positions several times. Your wife came in each position, like when you watched us, and I finally came with her while she was riding me like she was when you saw the first time I tried to impregnate your wife."

He was embellishing for my benefit, and I appreciated it, "So no protection again?"

"Willow told them she was trying to get pregnant, and she hoped they would all be seeing the moment of conception when I came inside her."

"Did they know I knew about it?"

"They knew you knew I was fucking your wife, but they didn't know you knew that I was trying to knock her up until then. We both told them that you wanted it too, even though you haven't admitted it to us. Maybe not even to yourself."

"Why would I want that?"

"It's in your fantasy and you know it, but it's also in Willow's. I told you that your wife just found out that she really likes letting everybody think she's a bad girl, and by letting them know she wants someone else other than her husband to be the father of her baby is the best way to do it. I think she would even like it if they thought she was cheating on you."

"She isn't."

"No, and she admitted it, but I think she would like letting people believe she was."

I was throbbing again, being fed by fuel for my dark fantasy, "And you."

"Your wife was exactly who I'd always fantasized about. Jace. Willow was the first to let me do what I always beat off to. I always stroked to the picture of a beautiful woman, and I got even deeper into it when I thought about her being a submissive married woman letting me fuck her in public. That was the most unlikely part of my fantasy, but I'd been stroking to it since high school."

"Your fantasy was to have the husband let you fuck his wife?"

"No, I liked fantasizing that he knew, that he didn't want me to fuck her, but he couldn't do anything about it. It got me off on the idea of dominating both of them, that she couldn't resist, and he was helpless to stop it."

"So you didn't tell them I wanted you to be with her last night?"

"No, I told them you didn't want it but couldn't stop it, and Willow liked telling them you didn't know what she was doing."

"Three different fantasies, none of them totally true, but all ringing the truth bell. Willow was right because I didn't know where you were last night. And you're right because I might not be able to do anything about it, but if I wanted to, I would sure try."

"So we should just go with it for the rest of the cruise."

"Sure, it ends tomorrow."

"We'll each play our own hand today then."

"I'll help her play her cheating hand by acting as if I was catching her, and I'll let you bully me and I'll pretend to be pissed. If we run into Joey or any of the rest of our honeymoon table couples, there isn't any use pretending that I don't like it."

"You'll have to tell her what role she's playing."

"You coach her too. If I forget later, thanks for everything else you're doing for her. She'll never forget her honeymoon."

"I won't either."

I was still rock hard, wondering how my wires got so crossed, but I wanted even more opportunity to generate short circuits as they crossed each other. We would have to hang together in order for the plot line we'd just discussed to develop, so opportunity seemed imminent.

And then his deep basso left me convinced I was wrong about wanting more opportunity for crossed wires, "There is something I need to talk to you about, so now is as good a time as any. I offered Willow a job Jace."

That was a short circuit that fried my entire network. I stood and my fists were ready to go despite his size, "You're a fucking hypocrite. You're trying to steal my wife before our honeymoon is over. Nothing could be more fucking disrespectful."

He was still sitting as I stood looking down at him, "Hold on Jace, I'm not."

Before I hit him I wondered how that was not an effort to steal my wife, "Bullshit! Do you want her to move to Denver?"

"Yes, but ..."

He wanted a permanent Willow Switch, and I wasn't ready to let him flog me with it without resistance. His fantasy of a knowing husband who couldn't do anything about it was now being tested, and I tried a quick one-two by jabbing with my left and following with a straight right.

He didn't totally slip either punch, but he moved his head sideways just enough for both to be glancing blows. Both his head and my hands would be sore tomorrow, but he stayed seated and didn't hit me back. I was sure he could have because his ability to slip punches led me to believe he'd been in the ring a few times.

He continued as if nothing had happened, "... I want you to move there too. I'd like you both to work for me."

I wasn't in the mood to be understanding and my fists were still balled, waiting to continue the assault, "Doing what? Errands while you fuck my wife?"

He understood my rage but didn't even raise his voice one decibel in his response, "You'll need to talk it over with her, but she just got her marketing degree, and I need help in marketing. Stanford's program is in the top five and she graduated near the top, so I know I'll get my money's worth."

"Yeah, that's not the way you'll get your money's worth. She didn't go to school to become an expensive escort."

"You think that's all this is?" His stare was icy, "I had already decided to expand, and this trip was supposed to be for me to think about how best to do that. Marketing and engineering were at the top of my list, and Willow and you are perfect, so that's the job I'm offering. No errands. No worry on the financial end. I'll give you a good raise and start her higher than the best offer she had."

It was too sudden, and it seemed contrived. I had a job I liked, I already owned a house, I made enough money to easily support Willow and children, I had friends and family there, and I liked the Bay Area. Denver was the Wild West, and my guess was that there were puppet strings attached to my job offer.

A honeymoon fling was a whole lot different than a permanent Willow Switch for my wife, and I didn't trust the traitor in my pants. He might endorse an omnipresent Painful Welt who could provide the 'more than' that I'd thought about last night. Unfortunately, that 'more than' might lead to 'less than' for me, and the consequent demise of my marriage. The other place that did occasional thinking for me, the one above my belt, didn't approve.