All Comments on 'The Wimp'

by Judogeezer

Sort by:
  • 192 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HA!

this was clever! wish this has a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

loved it, sequel plz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
tryth be known even if it is fiction

I did enjoy this story goes to prove not all really knew what they have to start with till the real truth comes out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So instead of really trying to help her BFF?

Marci loiters in the background, knowing the truth and lets Vickie make an ass out of herself and ruin her marriage so Marci can swoop in and steal her husband. Then Marci ruins Vickie's future. Who would want Marci as a BFF? Never turn your back on her. What a bitch! Crappy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Haters

You're story was pretty good, they all got what they deserved. Don't worr about people hating on your story. Keep writin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Betrayed

Lovely Jubbly

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 7 years ago
Stopped reading at "Christian Militia"

Seriously ?

There have been HOW many terrorist attacks in the news during the last 5 years ? I know those murderous Mormons, lunatic Lutherans, barbaric Baptists, killer Catholics, evil Episcopalians, and perilous Presbyterians have slaughtered people by the hundreds in Orlando, Paris, San Diego, and are rampaging through the Middle East even as we speak.

Oh, wait, those were done in the name of Islam.

Holy shit I have seen some politically-correct bullshit in my day, but this is unbelievable.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Christian Militia?

I actually liked the story but I hate Political Correctness. So...try not to be such a douche next time and you might get better scores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hilarious

Right wing Christian militia groups kill innocents just as frequently as other group. Do a few seconds of research before you freak out.

They passed the left wing nut jobs in the 90's. The media does not identify the christian ones because it makes viewers uncomfortable to think of radicals in any other variety than Muslim.

All religious zealots are scarey.

Judge not lest ye be judged seems to have beem forgotten a long time ago.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 7 years ago
Deluded

"Right wing Christian militia killers"

Like whom?

Favorite epithet of ignorant leftist atheists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I could be in error HOWEVER

I believe the objections being raised are not to defend terrorists of any religious, political, or ethnic denomination but rather to question why the author chose to single out the one he did.

Easy enough to have made them to overtly bullied collegians or run of the mill psychopaths.

Not sure the exact biblical reference ol Honest Abe co-opted when addressing his take on the War of Secession but ''a house divided cannot stand-not exact quote-'' is more true today than ever.

America since the end of the 1950s has been a nation and culture in decline. The rift has become and unfillable and unbridgeable chasm.

Before 25 more years have elasped America will have joined the community of great civilizations that have collapsed and now exist as less than mediocre countries. Greece Rome Britain Persian Ottoman and so forth.

Unfortunate but true.

New England states and the Pacific coast states will NEVER work with the vast region of states in the middle and vice versa

Take a look at 2016 Electoral map. Over last twenty years a few states switch allegiances but the overall a3ll portrait has been unchanged

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 7 years ago
Good story

In spite of the criticism by those who can't enjoy a good story for the story itself, and feel the need to pick it apart on details, I enjoyed the read, the flow, and the ending. Those who felt you slighted the Christians here forget that probably more people have been killed in the name of religion, Christians included, (the Crusades, Salem witch trials, the Spanish inquisition) than for any other reason. So get over it...before someone else gets killed!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 7 years ago
Good Story

It was a fun read. Unlike some others, I can overlook the jab at the right wing. Right wing being associated with Christianity is fine with me. The fact that right wingers in general are bigots or are violent is just a fantasy of the left anyway.

A few right-wing extremists, such as the idiots who have attacked abortion clinics, etc., do exist and should be despised by all. Unlike the left, the right-wing does not condone nor make excuses for those actions.

Someone commented that the media never report that perpetrators are Christian in order to keep from embarrassing the religion. That is a laugh. The fact is that once the media finds out they are of the left-wing persuasion, which they are in most if not all cases, they lose interest in developing any more details.

It is funny how left wingers have to go all the way back to the Crusades, Inquisition, etc. when complaining about Christian terrorism. Contrast that with all of the left-wing and Islamic terrorism in the last few decades. Even using the Crusades is somewhat suspect. People could use some research on the impact of Islam on the initiation of the Crusades.

For sure the story took a jab at the right wing and Christianity. However, all one has to do is take a look at the recent riots in left wing stronghold cities after the last election to see who the really violent perpetrators are.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Fighting For The Marriage

I'm glad David threw that back in her face!

I'm sick of these cheating wives, when their husband dumps her says, "Why didn't you fight for us?" Or even better, "Why didn't you stop me?" If he has to stop her or fight for her, it's already over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cliche from start to finish

Cliche from start to finish. And the Christian militia addition was just stupid.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Ejoyed alot.

Even though it was expected liked the ending

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
great

story. I love underdog stories. thanks for sharing.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
GENIUS

WOW, THIS WAS PURE GENIUS. I GOTTA HAND IT TO YOU. I'M NOT VERY ELOQUENT WITH WORDS BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU DID A MARVELOUS JOB ON THIS STORY. IT WAS GENIUS! THANK YOU. I DIDN'T LEARN JUDO SO MUCH AS JUST BASIC CLOSE COMBAT MOVES WHILE I LED MY TEAM UP TO 1980. I MISS THE THRILL OF IT ALL. NOW MY THRILL ARE MY GRANDKIDS, lol WHAT A DIFFERENT LIFE! AGAIN, THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow, just couldn't restrain your bias and contempt, even for a good plot?

Its a great plot idea, but you turned it into a bigoted childish rant. You must have some real baggage from your childhood; maybe some counseling is in order. I hope you get help, with your psyche as well as your writing. Actually, the writing is pretty good. The psyche, needs some healing. Hope you get better at both.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 7 years ago
Too many items requiring suspension of disbelief

As others have pointed out, Christian terrorists not credible. A father pimping out his own daughter not credible. A woman marrying a man and not knowing he was a judo expert not credible. None of the characters were people you would want to hang out with. Disappointing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey Gatorhermit! Don't get out much do you?

First of all, yes it is possible to be with someone and not know they're a Judoka (someone who practices Judo). I did it for 20 years, both competing and running a dojo. I had to stop 10 years ago due to injuries, thank you father time... Many people I know, have no idea I did any of that. The same goes for my son, only he went on the mess around with MMA. When he goes to work out he just calls it "going to the gym", so that IS credible. No white American christian terrorist?! Timothy McVeigh ring a bell? Try paying attention to the world around you. Obviously IS credible. A business mogul pimps out EVERYONE that can make them money. Nuff said on that. Now, all these things at the same time??? Well it's a STORY, you know, for entertainment...

andyinozandyinozabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Fantastic payback

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
you are full of hate

"they are members of a Christian militia group that purports to be on a mission to save America from gays and Muslims."

this sentence clearly shows that you are a sick person, you hate Muslims for no reason except your sick mind and the Nazi propaganda which trying to show 1.5 billion Muslims as terrorist

we really do not care about such sick opinion, but I had to make a comment to show every one what kind of sick person full of hate you are

LordPantsLordPantsalmost 7 years ago
Anon 05/18/17

Are you literally mentally incompetent? Did you stop reading there and give up? Do you know how to read at all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol

Maybe the anonymous hater didn't finish his English lessons or something. Don't think he understood the Christian militia extremist group part. But I guess some people always jump to conclusions. Good read

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
Just a few minor points on the 'PC' commments . . .

It's interesting how upset people get when a fringe group from THEIR religion is mentioned. Hey guys . . . there are extremists is all religions. My take is, the extremists are all pretty much one religion, and the mainstream another.

To correct a few others . . . Extremists can be extremely right or extremely left. Muslim and Christian extremists tend be the extreme right. They tend to have the same general political viewpoints.

To respond to one comment - Anti-Christians don't have to go back to the Crusades, they don't even have to go back to the (primarily Lutheran and other protestant) Nazis . . . they could just point at the world today. Cutting a person's head off and bragging about it is its own horror, and despicable. Just as bad is killing 26 innocent men, women and children and saying, "Well gee, it's war, accidents happen." This doesn't make it any less horrific, and it involves more people. Remove the plank from one's own eye first.

Making a Christian Militia the enemy is NOT "politically correct". I get the feeling some don't know what PC means. If the author were being 'Politically Correct', a term like 'extremist group' would have been used, without associating any race, religion, or ethnic group to the act. Political correctness is very close to diplomacy . . . it is meant to avoid bias, and target behaviors as opposed to (often incorrectly and frequently hypocritically) generalizing religion, race, ethnicity, etc.

Specifying a "Christian" Militia was brilliant in some ways, since it brings out the ignorance and hypocrisy that is rampant today. If we are offended by the use of "Christian Militia", are we just as offended by stories naming other religion's extremists as enemies? Did we find the story was PC because it targeted a militia claiming to be of the Christian religion (even though that is the exact opposite of being PC)? Is our first reaction to make gross generalizations of the faults others rather than looking to improve ourselves? Doing any of this brings us ever closer to being one with the extremists we would criticize.

So, one of the more interesting points of this story was the vitriol brought out as a result of the author using "Christian Militia", which quite honestly, should have been virtually irrelevant. Let me help anyone offended by this . . . in this case "Christian" referred to tree frogs. There is a very extreme 'branch' of tree frogs out there who have taken control of a few weak-willed humans, and use them to spread mayhem. Watch out for these chirping evil-doers who spy on us from the trees. (They're called Christian because these tree frogs have an odd penchant for reading the New Testament upside down.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Christian Terrorists?

All you have to do is look up the Waco Siege to see home grown American Christian terrorists! If the Branch Davidian's had given up their guns there wouldn't have been any deaths.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 6 years ago
Authors Just Don’t Get It

Whether it is liberal vs conservative, Obama vs Trump, Christian vs muslim, etc., when an author injects his/hers political views into a story, readers will be offended.

Offending readers guarantees lower than appropriate story ratings and effects the writer’s overall popularity. Additionally, helpful reader feedback may be lost in the barrage of emotional comments, Readers resent feeling their personal opinions and beliefs are being insulted by an author whose work is being read in good faith.

I simply ignore authors who choose to express their personal political biases in their stories whether I personally agree or not. Said author can’t be all that bright if he is willing to alienate half his readership just to express some inane political position.

Judogeezer has lost this reader permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good job

A little on the border of unbelievable but so well written I bought into it and enjoyed the story. Well done

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
right

I didn't read all the comments; maybe the author dismissed this possibility...But I find it ironic that just like anything with "Christ" in it is common or expected to be abused merely because the likelihood of getting what you deserve right then is very low, David's wife thought the same of him. It's a bit different, but still amusing. She got hers, not unexpectedly.

So, intended or not, I think it serves the story well.

But the reason a Christian doesn't fight is scary if what they believe will be true, and irreverent to the story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Ruined a good story with political crap

Just pathetic really. Could have been great.

wassup12wassup12over 5 years ago
scorpio your wrong

its not actually political views its actually stuff that happens in real life so yeah as for the author keep up the good work and ignore the idiots i give 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Funny Political Comment

With all the shit that goes on every day you had to throw Christians in the mix. This does not happen in real life. Equating all the Violence the left puts out every day on TV like this is something that Christians do regularly is just disingenuous and false. The rest of the story was good and the revenge was even better.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great story

Great story, despite all the political comments, that showed a real man coming out on top. Enjoying your stories when not training my Christian Militia to properly select targets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gotta love these hypocritical motherfuckers.....

Far right white supremacists are the single largest source of terrorism in the United States ( FBI stats ). Yet these tiny dicked incels are offended at the though of them being portrayed in a story when they wouldn't give a fuck if Muslims were being slandered here. Fuck all y'all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Childish, ignorant political drivel

Interesting how the truth gets inverted. There is no greater force for murder and rape in the world than Islam. The problem with Christians is that they are content to be victims. I'll bet you believe the Jussi Smollet is innocent and that Trump "colluded" with the Russians (btw, "collusion" appears nowhere in the criminal code.)

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
I love justice.

Let's hope the miscreants find true love when they get to gaol.

Sadly the betrayer almost gets away with it but there is hope for the future, since her new husband is in deep shit, perhaps he will drag her down with him! We can but hope.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
So easy

It's just too easy to get the leftist snowflakes screaming. While the gentle, peaceful Islamists have made hundreds of attacks around the world, including in the US. Can you pinko socialist twits name one attack by Christian militia? With the leadership of , OAC, Omar, Nancy, and of course Beto the Zero, you will soon disappear into the dunghill of history. A lifelong Democrat, I will support Trump for four more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dear 26thNC

I m assuming that the 26th NC is a reference to the 26th NC infantry regiment that served as cannon fodder for the leaders of the failed rebellion. You asked for one instance of a Christian militia terrorist act. Off the top of my head, I can think of 2. In 1996, Eric Rudolph of the Army of God commmitted the Centennial Park bombing during the the Olympics causing more than 100 casualties. But for security guard Richard Jewel, it would have been much worse. In 1994, Timothy McVeigh blew up the Murray Federal building in Oklahoma City, killing more than 150 and injuring hundreds more. Now, what did any of your blathering have to do with Judogeezer’s story? Not many come to this website to entertain your political delusions.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 5 years ago
So Is The Author Just A Coward?

The thought occurred to me that the reason the author picked a radical Christian militia as the perpetrators of violence is that it was a safe choice. No-one bats an eye today if Christian organizations or morals are demonized in the media.

However, Islam is never criticized for its beliefs no matter how barbarous. That's probably because media personalities as well as this writer are scared shitless that they will be personally physically attacked by a muslim fanatic if they demonize Islam.

While political views occasionally creep into Literotica stories, I know of no instance when Islam was the target of negative comments.

Perhaps a few erotic horror stories featuring honor killings or forced female circumcision are in order. Of course the PC censors would never let them be published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story, 5 stars.

Good guy - prototypical American hero - wins in the end. Entertaining to read the knee jerk comments concerning the mall incident. Virtually every mass shooting of the past 20 years has been perpetrated by a white male, so it’s not an unfair characterization of extremists.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyover 4 years ago
Hell of a wedding!!!

Sorry I missed it.

All politics aside...great story 5 stars, Thanks...

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Over the top wedding insanity.

Family betrayal at it's worse. The father of bride was so evil he was encouraging the new husband to have his daughter videotaped having a gang bang so the husband could blackmail her into even crazier things.

The male characters in this story are total shits. The daughter was tricked by her own father (someone she trusted most) into believing the worst about her first husband and divorced.

That's what makes the story seem a bit unfair to the daughter/ex-wife/newlywed. She was purposely setup with a detailed plan that destroyed her first marriage by her family.

No amount of jail time for all those involved in the destruction her first marriage would be enough for the pain, humiliation, and suffering she experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
26thNC

You are wrong 26thNC, the largest “group type” that often committed large scale murders, maiming & sexually abuse are not any one religious group. It is the group that chase more land, money & privileges bought by blood money. All thru history that has occurred! The conquest of the new world (Central & South America), not to mention the blood of large numbers of African natives in the name of one country or monarchy and that’s just to name a few.

It’s a good piece of fictitious story writing!

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

A nice variation on the "unexpected video evidence" meme. You packed a hell of a lot of detail in this tale but none of it seemed out of place. I sort of anticipated the reappearance of the slandered David, still it was a great way to end the tale. Thanks, Judogeezer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Truth burn. My favourite

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could have been a decent story....

Except for the PC slander of Christians, the author was to chicken shit to make the terrorists Muslim.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 3 years ago
5 stars

I only read a few comments. Immediately, I saw the division around religion.

The fact... the undeniable fact... Is that there are extremists in every single religious discipline. Look at Opus Dei. Although 'Christian', the men visiting their offices use the front door. Women have to use a side entrance.

Even white supremacists claim to adhere to a higher calling... and guess what... they claim christianity is that higher calling, and commit unspeakable acts in that name.

If you study the Crusades, you will find that it consisted of murder, theft and rape, but it was all in the name of god, so in their world, they had no crime to answer for. Let's not even bother to discuss 'The Inquisition'. Another disconnect is how the people of the southern US could don white robes then lynch a man, or tie him to the back of a moving vehicle and drive until they were dragging the dead body of a broken, battered, human being.

Open your eyes, commentators. You only hold the moral high ground in regards to your own lives, your own code of ethics. In that, you are 100% correct, because in your own small world, you have adhered to justice and morality. But that does not mean that your perceptions reflect the greater truth. Deny it all you want,but the historical record says otherwise.

Having illustrated my point, this is a slim sideline to the actual story. The story itself was outstanding, simple, and direct... and in itself has nothing to do with theology. It really had nothing to do with the story, but the comments from a few ignorant fools goaded me into correcting a misconception. I dare anyone to say otherwise. It's still just a minor distraction from the story arc, and should never have been raised in the first place.

As a disclaimer, I come from a white, religious (christian) background, and I am well aware that other theologies have given rise to extremists who have done as much wrong as anyone else. I only illustrated the christian side of things because this is where the purge commentators gripe lay.

In every thought pool, there are demons who use their beliefs as justification... but the greater number are good people, just trying to live their lives in the service of a higher calling. All power to them... and all I can say is good luck, given the aims and intentions of the emerging new paradigm... the so-called 'Great Reset', coming to everyone on Earth, sooner than you can imagine.

If you don't know what the fuck I am talking about now, it's time you did a little research. With the changes in play, religion will be irrelevant, regardless of brand.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyover 3 years ago

Hell of a party. Sorry I missed it.

(I know it's fictional)

Thanks for the great story!!!

5 stars...

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Good read

I gave it a 5 but should have given it a 4 due to the slander of Christians. There was no need of that, the story was fine.

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensabout 3 years ago
Great story! 5*

I wish the so-called 'christians' would just stop their whining and STFU. White 'christian' supremicists are still the biggest internal threat this country faces. Remember January 6, 2021?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey SequoiaSempervirens... Exactly how do you view the scores of riots that have killed over 25 people, injured hundreds, and did billions of dollars of damages? Those are a much larger threat than a staged false flag operation that did a few thousand dollars of damage and only killed a handful people (mostly some protestors with medical problems. I mean come on, simple math points to one being a much larger threat. Of course you won't admit that, will you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I rarely read comments but in this case I did. I thought the story was very good. I also think the last anonymous comment responding to SequoiaSemepervirens was hilarious “staged false flag operation” - really?! Let’s be clear - riots are bad but trashing a Nike store is not quite the same as an insurrection striking at the heart of American democracy, our capitol, in an effort to overthrow the results of an election because you have to confabulate a reality where the biggest grifter in American history did not have to admit he got his ass kicked by more than 7 million votes. You seem to be one of those geniuses, depriving some village somewhere of an idiot, that believes forest fires in California are started by Jewish space lasers, Hilary Clinton was running a child sex trafficking ring out of the basement of a pizza parlor in DC in a building with no basement, or that the government is run pedophilic cannibal space lizards. Shouldn’t you be in Arizona examining ballots looking for suspicious traces of bamboo, proof positive that the Chinese are better than Russians at selecting POTUS, although bamboo is grown in Arizona. Bless your heart, if you really apply yourself, you might get promoted to imbecile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Abctoy, reading is a skill. Christians were not slandered. Christian Identity terrorists were characters in a story. Those types have been identified by US DOD and the FBI as the country’s biggest threat. Religion as a tool of power and control. They are different from the Taliban only in details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the story! However, commenters equating January 6th to an insurrection prove that those who believe in "godvernment" (small g intentional) are doomed to utter hopelessness. Any government is flawed and thus less government, not more is always the answer for those who know history and truth. Those who believe in "godvernment" also prove their hypocrisy by calling those who oppose their religious doctrine as being racists, fascists, etc. when it is in fact they who want to impose their will on others by use of their holy go(d)vernment power, complicit press and big tech, etc. Too, have you heard of hunter's laptop proving the greatest grifter in U.S. history, is his dad, traitor joe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this. I didn’t get the whole government tie-in, because there isn’t one. There are some triggered folk here reacting to a fictional story element. Says more about them than anyone else. Good story that could have been stretched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was it Uchi mata, that Dave executed to win the match?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, nailed to the wall. A bit late but when you have your head up your ass it is hard to see and hear. 5*s.

GoattimeGoattimealmost 2 years ago

Interesting the writer had Christians as the shooters. In real life it would have more likely to be antifa or blm. They seem to like killing people as well as burning down peoples businesses.

Other than that the story was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes other try to make someone a goat like Vicky' phoney friends. Sometimes commentators make themselves the goat (some appropriately named).

"they are members of a Christian militia group that purports to be on a mission"

Anyone who understands what it means to be a Christian knows such people do not qualify as deserving to carry the name of Christ. They are about as true GOP as a RINO.

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

It was intended to be and is over the top but I like this story. It is a pity that the comments section seems to have been hijacked by some radicals spreading an alternative version of reality for political purposes.

DukeStoneDukeStoneover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Loved the light hearted feel a d all rhe twists and turns. Well done

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Good story but the only thing that would've made this better would've been the retelling of the aftermath

bookmadcatbookmadcatover 1 year ago

Good story, the author ends it well, however, you can't help asking for more

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 1 year ago

A good story.

One fine plot, very well worked.

This story's only problem

is being way over the top.

4 out of 5 from me.

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerover 1 year ago

Hmmm... Oh the heck with it. A solid 100 out of a 10... Ta heck with the "Naa" sayers. The can go back to Amazon.. 🤔😁😇

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

That's probably the only BTB that I ever gave a 5

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

5 stars for the truth about who the majority of terrorists are. Right wing fanatics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great BTB story. Well executed. Quite brutal. Vickie was a vacuous person anyways.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Sorry, I gave this a 3 star rating the first time. Just changed it to a much deserved 5 Stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Still a *5,even with the anti Christian bullshit, and the braying liberal Democrat whining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sheesh, Christians! If you're so sure that your religion is the real deal why get so bent out of shape about somebody knocking it? Lighten up FFS. This was a really good story with a perfect outcome for the treacherous skank. Four stars.

IbeSteveIbeSteveabout 1 year ago

5* . I enjoyed and loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking brilliant, profound, and illuminating. Well played. Very well, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It never ceases to amaze me how people can convince themselves to revise history and reshape It to fit their world view. I understand that human beings have an almost infinite capacity for self delusion, but post-Trump —. who views facts as annoying inconveniences —self delusion on the far right seems to be the order of the day. See, for example @Goattime’s inane comments about “shooters” usually being antifa or Black Lives Matter. Typical delusional Trump toadie nonsense. I’m both conservative, Christian, and an experienced prosecutor. Simply put, @Goattime is delusional, a flat out lier. I dare @Goattime or any like minded imbecile to cite a single instance where antifa or BLM have been charged — or even claimed credit for — any single random, or mass shooting, or an instance of public terrorism resulting in the loss of life snd Sept. 11th. You can’t idiot, because there are none. There isn’t even an instance of them ever being charged, or claiming credit for something like that. So-called “Antifa” is a made up boogie man for the crazy right to blame stuff on to justify their own extremism. In fact, until very recently, 100% of the public, random mass shootings in America were done exclusively by angry white males, virtually all of whom identifiy as Christians (or are from Christian families). So the writer’s suggestion that the mall shooters were Christians with AR 15s was an accurate depiction of the the 21st century American sociopath. In the interest of full disclosure, if we’re talking urban gang violence, of course thst appears to be the preview predominately of young black and brown men. But in thise cases, they’re generally shooting at each other, not random school students, or shoppers in Walmart, or members of Congress in session.

You right wing kooks, be kooks if you want but at least have the fortitude to own your shit, and stop blaming others for your dysfunction. Facts matter. Made up facts are fir the weak of heart, mind, snd soul. The unholy trifecta.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

excellent. 2nd time reading and smiling about the CD presentation.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very, very good story. First time I felt like leaving a comment. Had to grin at the end.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon9 months ago

Out-goddamn-standing.

SeeingEyeSeeingEye9 months ago

Loved it, but always find these “wife didn’t know he was an Olympic judo hopeful and a hero who got shot at the mall, and never asked him all the time they were dating or married why he limped” stories so implausible it ruins the rest of it for me.’

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pure crap.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would have been a decent stoey if you had left out the Christian bashing and antigun bul shit.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 Stars on a great story . I have a friend who is as easy going as anyone . But I know his secret . He was awarded the Silver star and the Bronze star and 2 purple hearts . In other words guys make fun of him and he doesn't care But I do care and I stand up for him . He finally found a good women who he adores and they had 3 kids . Yes he has taught the kids how to defend themselves . I know as I belong to the same Dojo as they do . Sadly all three of them can beat me . But they keep that talent hidden

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHope5 months ago

All of you whining about the Christian bashing are probably the same that attack every terrorist attack by Muslims as an indictment of all of Islam. Sorry, but as noted by others, it’s pretty well known that domestic terrorism in the USA is typically carried out by white, Christian men. But, to be fair and honest, they are typically from a fringe Christian group, just like the typical Islamic terrorist is from a fringe group. Hell, the crazy terrorists from the 60s and 70s in Europe, like the Baader-Meinhof group, were mostly ultra left wingers. The key to all of this was the ultra/extreme portion. These are fanatics, and to lump them in with general groups is unfair.

Story was definitely OTT, but a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story had been good, but then the comment section become aimless with political comments. I see the losers of this story were not characters in it, just those with a desultory drifting commenting on it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Entertaining but pure fantasy. She knows nothing about ex husband's past but has no issue belittling, betraying, and deriding him in a brief marriage. Some of that is on the MC for either coming off as a milksop, never communicating, or having really poor judgment in selecting his spouse. Sounds like he corrected all of that with Marci.

SatyrDickSatyrDick3 months ago

[23.01.24]

Fun und Entertaining!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How come the rich conspirators never known about David's background?

XluckyleeXluckylee3 months ago

Second read and still 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@26thNC, you are obviously a right wing nut job Qanon cum sucking cuckold. Face the facts that white christian men are in the vast majority of domestic terrorists. Remember Tim McVeigh, Terry Nichols? Remember David Koresh? Remember the nuts at Ruby Ridge? I can go on and on.

ANTIFA refers to Anti-Fascist. So they of course are your enemy because you and your trump loving cunts are fascist. You so called patriots and Christians would crucify Jesus in a heart beat if he were to walk the Earth again because he is olive skinned and foreign.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 days ago

This one had me smiling. I had a good idea what the video was and don't blame ol' computer nerd Tim for bailing once he set the video to play. Wonder if Vickie can get the marriage annulled? While this isn't a five, it does get four stars and a thanks for the good payback from Marci and David.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous