The Window Pt. 02

Story Info
She gets a return visitor, as well as his friends.
9.2k words
4.64
35.1k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, sexual, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

I enter my room where I look at the window. That fateful window. It's closed and locked tight, not to mention it has a bar that I added at the top to make sure no one can open it. To open the window you would have to remove that metal bar which can only be done from the inside.

Each time I go into my bedroom, I always first look at the window. I do this because of what happened just about 3 weeks ago, which is something I still can't believe happened. It's the sort of thing that is so unbelievable that your mind can't really process what happened. That the memory is faded and dreamy no matter how you think about it.

On that fateful night three weeks ago, I had just finished my first ever college mid-terms and celebrated with a few friends (and tequila). Then I came home to my parent's house where I live since I'm still 18, where I was still riding high. It was a great night.

That's when a man appeared at the window. A forty something year old man. A stranger. Some guy I had never seen before in my life.

I had opened the window open as it was a nice night and I wanted the breeze to come in. I was feeling rather warm, either due to the tequila or my own devices, and liked the cool breeze. To make it a bit worse, the window screen had fallen off some time ago, so the open window was like a hole into my room, much like a portal. And since it faces the front/side of the house, it can be easily seen from the sidewalk.

In any case, this stranger just walked up and stood at my window. Stood there and stared at me, scaring me horribly. Then he demanded my bras and panties. That's right, all of my bras and panties.

Scared out of my mind, I gave them to him, even going so far as to put them in a bag for him. I know why he did this, well, why other than that the guy was a pervert. And it's because I have a rather large chest and at the time I was in my pajama top which would have shown this. It would have been impossible to hide it.

Once he had all my bras and panties, he then made me strip naked. Did this because he wanted the panties I was wearing. And well, to make a long story short, in the end, he fucked me. Had me stick my own bottom naked half out my open window, where he fucked me like I have never been fucked before. Fucked me from behind while holding my wrists behind me as I was half out of the window.

It was very surreal. Some days I truly think it was just a dream and didn't happen. Only the fact I had to go out and buy all new underwear proves it was very real. If not for that, I'm not sure my mind would let me keep it that it happened. It would make me believe it was nothing but a horrible dream.

I haven't told anyone what happened, not even the internet. Only two people know, me and the guy who fucked me. Well, I guess he's probably told others. Why wouldn't he? If there was ever a sex story to share about fucking a Latina with big tits like myself, that would be it. One where she is robbed of not just clothes, but pussy as well. Doesn't matter if I'm a bit nerdy or geeky. Pussy is pussy as I've been told.

I shake my head as there's no one at the closed window. I'm not even sure why I look any longer. The guy is never going to come back. He would be crazy if he did.

Maybe that's why I look...a part of me wants him to come back. Wants him to come back and say he wants more. But that's crazy talk. Utterly crazy. What happened was horrible and wrong, even if I enjoyed it. Even if I came multiple times. It should never happen again.

I often think about leaving the window open again. It was wrong and if I knew the guy, I would have to have him arrested, but I still think about it. That's the right thing to do, not to fantasize about being made into a sex object and forced by some guy that could very well be homeless. I'm not some sort of sex freak after all. In fact I did a couple of STD tests just to make sure he didn't give me anything.

I close the door to my bedroom and pull out the small bottle of tequila I have in my pocket. My friend Jennifer just came back from visiting Mexico and snuck me an honest to goodness bottle of tequila from Mexico. The good stuff that you can actually sip, which has taste, not the sort that you shoot one after another in hopes of getting drunk.

As today has been a crazy day, I put in my earbuds and sit at my desk to look at the window. Every so often I take a sip of tequila as I try to think about what I'm feeling. Today was a crazy day because I just got dumped, even if it wasn't a serious relationship. It was just a few dates.

It was this guy I met at college and we went on a couple of dates, end of story. I thought we were going fine, with us having a bit of chemistry, but I guess not as the guy texted me saying, "This isn't working out. Have a nice life." At least he told me. Last guy didn't even do that and I figured we weren't going out any longer when I saw him with another girl on campus...kissing.

Supposedly, via one of my friends, he dumped me because he didn't think I was pretty enough. Another friend said it was because I didn't fuck him yet, as he thought it would happen on the first date since "I must be a closet freak." The whole every woman is a closeted freak must be a common male thought/fantasy which isn't true in any way. Yet another friend said it was because he was too intimidated by me as I got higher than he did in the two classes we have together.

In any case, I'm single and free and oddly good with it. Normally I would be a crying mess, but this time I'm not. And as strange as it may be, I think it's because of the window. Because of what happened. Still trying to work out why.

Time passes and I drink about a fourth of the bottle as I listen to my playlist. Music always calms me and makes me think clearly. I know that's true for everyone, but some nights all I want to do is listen to music while alone. Sort of like getting my brain and emotions all together.

Glancing at the time, I see it's getting later as it is 9:00 pm. Seeing that I have nothing to do tonight, I figure that what I am doing is fine for the night. College is in break, I have no date, so sipping on my tequila and enjoying music while in my pajamas sounds like a good time. Hey, I'm a dork so I'm allowed.

I'm not sure why I do it, but I get up suddenly. Like a terminator, I walk to my window and remove the security bar. I push the window all the way open, even more open than it ever has been. Then I push on the screen to make it pop out, leaving it to fall to the ground outside, leaving nothing between the open window and the outside. As I do this, I think of how long it took me to put that screen back in.

With this done, I sit on my bed and look at the window. Like before I can clearly see out of the window, right into the street. The bottom of the window is about 3 feet from the floor, but that's when you are in the house. If you are outside the bottom of the window would be more like 4 feet up since the ground is lower.

Sticking my head out of the open window I see there's no one out, nor any sounds except for a passing car every so often. Seems like a normal, calm night. A night where nothing crazy could happen.

Why did I do that? What am I doing? Seeing if that guy will come back? Am I trying to lure him back? The whole experience was one like none other, which I wouldn't mind having again, but whomever the guy is, he's not a demon that can be summoned. So basically all I am doing is allowing all the bugs a free room in which to sleep tonight. The chances of it happening again have to be more than winning the lottery. I haven't even considered that the guy could be in a different state by now thinking I called the cops on him.

Despite this, I leave the window open while I stay in my lit room, earbuds playing music while slowly sipping on my tequila. I get comfortable on my bed as I keep looking at the window. But after some time of nothing happening, I look at my cell and respond to a few texts. Then I see a tweet and respond. Then a Facebook status update that I wasn't expecting. But every so often I look at the window, expecting that man's face to be staring at me with lust the next time I look.

I then shake myself awake as I must have fallen asleep. Yawning, I sit up seeing that I'm now laying on the bed instead of sitting on it. I lean forward, rubbing my eyes to get the sleep out.

What an exciting life I lead.

I proceed to look at my small bottle of tequila to see that's it is halfway empty. I do admit I'm feeling the effects, not that I'm super drunk or anything. Just comfortably warm and relaxed. That must have been why I fell asleep so fast.

Then I remember the window and look. Nope. Nothing. Just the open window showing me the street. With a deep breath, I consider this is a sign to go to bed.

Moving off the bed, I stretch and yawn again, feeling disappointed. I don't know why either. Did I want to wake up to find myself being held down to the bed and being taken again? No. That's crazy. That's stupid. That's dangerous. I might be a bit weird but I'm not suicidal or anything.

Walking to the window, I grab the top as I prepare to close it. I'm about to pull it down when I look out the window. I'm directly in full view of the window now, looking right out at the sidewalk/street. I see what I see, but find myself blinking my eyes a few times, then rubbing my eyes.

There's a small group of people on the sidewalk. From the dim light of the streetlamp, I see what looks like 2 males and 2 females, and that they appear to be looking at me. The sidewalk is somewhat close, so it's not like I can mistake what I'm seeing. They aren't trash cans or something that my eyes think look like humans. In fact, they are all facing me. They look grouped together as if talking, but it sure looks like they are facing my window.

I glance at the time on the clock to find it is 10:30 pm. For some reason it feels so much later than that. This odd feeling only adds to my confusion. Who the hell goes out walking this late? And why would they be stopped here of all places?

My eyes widen as I see something on my windowsill. There's a note, written on ruffled paper that was surely in someone's garbage. I stare down at the note, not believing what I'm seeing. This means someone came up to the open window when I was sleeping to leave it.

"I'm coming back and bringing some friends this time," is what the note reads, written in what looks like a serial killer's handwriting. Instantly, I look back to the small group.

Horror and realization hits as one of them is HIM. It's the guy that fucked me. I could never forget his outline, yet alone his face. He is the one on the side. It's him.

"F-F-F-Friends?" I gasp out oud, realizing what that means. I finally snap out of my daze and move to shut the window. Got to close it. Got to make sure this doesn't happen again. Just the one guy is horrible enough, but not friends.

"You know the drill," a man's voice says calmly. As if teleporting, a man appears in the open window, almost leaning into my room as he rests his hand on the windowsill. Looking cool and calm he looks at me. It just takes one glance to see that it's really him. It's really him. He hasn't changed at all, even if it's been weeks.

"T-The d-drill?" I ask in a dream-like manner, making it seem like we are old friends or something. I stay as I am, still in position to slam the window shut, but I don't. Instead, I stand in a daze and look at him.

He has a stranger vibe to which I can't tell what he is. He might be a neighbor that lives around here or he could be a homeless guy for all I know. At the same exact time he looks scruffy yet defined. It's a big mind fuck. He could be the CEO of a company or a local meth-head. I just can't figure it out.

"Your panties and bras, hand them over," he says, motioning with his hand. I keep looking at him, trying to make out if this is really happening or if I'm dreaming. Maybe I drank too much and passed out, and this is some sort of nightmare.

"I'm waiting and I know you bought new ones," he then adds. To this I let go of the window and back up a few steps. Now that I am a few steps back, I see the others are directly behind him. They walked up and stand right behind him, making them look like some sort of middle-aged gang. They are crowded around as if here to watch a show. Like he told them what he did and invited them to watch him do it again.

"You know, I didn't think you would ever open this window again," the man tells me, looking at my window as if it was special. Makes me wonder if he thinks of my window like I do, that it's something of a special portal.

"That's why I was so shocked when I saw it open earlier. I mean, I walk by each night to see if it is ever opened, but it never is. When I saw it open tonight, I knew you wanted to be punished again. That's why I left the note and some time, so you knew what was about to happen if it stayed open. And to give you a chance to close it," he explains calmly.

My heart sinks hearing him say this. He did come by earlier, only I was asleep. He actually was giving me a way out too. A chance for this not to happen...but I was asleep.

If I had seen that note, I would have shut the window. But now? Now he thinks I really want this. That I was inviting him to do such dirty horrible things to me. Moreover, he invited fucking friends to watch what he does to me. Or are they going to do more than that?

This...this can't be happening. It's like a perverted scene from a perverted version of a Comedy of Errs or something. This can't really be happening. Stuff like this doesn't happen to normal people.

"Since you seem to be stupid tonight, go open your dresser drawer, and pull out all of your panties and hand them over," the man orders, pointing at my dresser. He even points to the right drawer.

"L-L-Listen," I stammer out, wanting to tell him that this is all a mistake. But then I see the 3 sets of eyes behind him, watching and listening to me. Feel their eyes staring at me like I'm some sort of object.

Feeling humiliated and scared, I back up until I am at my dresser. I try to get my mind to come up with words to stop this. Like before I know I could scream for help. That I could get my parents to rush in and save me, or at the least my scream would get the group to run off. Only I can't find the strength to make a single noise.

With my vision gaining a fuzzy quality, I open the drawer, showing off my new 12 sets of panties. In a daze I put my hand into the drawer and move it over to collect every single one of them. The last one that I grab is a thong that I had only put on once. I purchased it because I had never had a thong before and wanted it to feel sexy. Now it serves to make me feel more like a sex freak than anything as I know all of them will see it.

I clutch all of my panties against my chest, leaving the drawer empty. Still in a daze I walk back towards the window, feeling my heart pound as I hold my panties. The man is still there, looking very lustful as his eyes stare at the panties I hold.

When I get near, he reaches through the open window and into my room to grab at them. Both of his hands take hold of panties, snatching them from me. The way he does it is like a starving man snatching food. His fingers hooking into them, grabbing as many as he can in one swipe.

"Here you go, souvenirs!" The man laughs as he turns. He then starts to throw my panties at his friends, who all reach out to catch my panties. As if it is a game, he tosses pair after pair, with the others trying to grab them before others get them. And I'm made to watch as my panties are stolen yet again.

Here I can see his friends better. They look the type that I would probably avoid on the street if I saw them. The type that party every weekend no matter what, even if they are middle-age with families. The sort that don't mind breaking the law or hurting others if it means a good time. The sort that morals are things that change depending on your mood.

To add to my humiliation, he reaches back through the window to grab the 2 sets of panties that I was still holding that were first missed. He snatches these hungrily, to which I gasp and take a step back. When I do, I hear his friends laughing and exclaiming at what he did. That they can't believe I handed them over.

"I'll keep these, thank you," the man laughs and makes a production of putting my panties into his pockets. And of course, one happens to be my thong. Staring at him I think of how I don't have panties...again.

"Bras now," he orders, pointing to the next drawer, where I keep my bras. Still dazed, I move back to my dresser and open the drawer to pull out my 4 new bras. Instead of walking to him, this time I toss my bras at him, which he easily catches. I hate this, mainly because of how huge my bras look. The cups which normally look normal and not weird at all seem as huge as a ship sails now.

I'm then treated to him laughing as he steps away from the window. He and his friends then all seem to run off. At least that's what I thought they were doing. But I find that what they actually doing is running to the tree in my neighbor's yard. They proceed to hang my bras from it like they are flags or capes. Each bra, which cost a bit to buy, hangs down comically, being blown along with the breeze.

"Told you. She's different. Messed up or something. She deserves it," I hear the man telling the others as they calmly walk back towards my window. My face burns red at his words, making me stay by my own drawer, never even considering to run and slam the window closed. Instead, I let them come back, with him leaning into my window now, daring to come inside my room.

"You know what's next Big Tits. Everything, off," he says now, as if I could forget what happened last time he did this. He even motions with his hand for me to start as if I'm dragging this thing out.

My eyes lock onto his, where I see how badly he is loving this. Something about seeing that makes me feel...warm. Never has anyone looked at me so badly before. Looked at me with hunger. Real hunger. He wants me on a primal level.

That's why I am so shocked when I find that I've pulled down my pajamas. Just pulled them down to reveal my pink panties as I slowly remove my socks. They all watch as I proceed to pull my pajamas down completely off to leave me in my panties. When I do, my bare legs can clearly be seen.

Now I grab the bottom of my shirt and lift. Like before, I had removed my bra earlier, so I use an arm to cover my chest as the top is lifted. This arm stays pressed against my bare breasts as I use the other to lift my shirt up and over my head.

I then stand there for a moment dumbfounded as I am only in my panties. My face is red, my body is warm and my arms tremble as I cover my overly large breasts as they all watch. It makes me feel insanely excited and aroused as I feel like nothing but a sex object. Just a thing, an object on display for them to watch and paly with.

Without anyone saying a word, I tuck a finger into my panties and pull. When I do, my panties slide down to my ankles, exposing my shaved womanhood for them all to see. I then use my hand to cup my shaved mound in a final effort to hide my nakedness. Now naked, I kick my final pair of panties at him, which slide all the way to him.

"I...I got an idea this time," the man stammers out, with him looking as stunned as I feel that this is happening. When he says this, I'm not sure if he's talking to me or his friends. All I do know is how warm I feel. How hot. How I'm as sexy as anyone in the world at this moment. And that feels good.