The Wingman Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter Three: Cheryl's Sticky Fingers.
1.1k words
4.59
3.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artgasim
artgasim
77 Followers

I love having such an active social life! Meeting new and interesting people through various gatherings keeps my life fun. Going clubbing is one of my favorites. It's the flirting and smiling. Rubbing up against people while dancing, feeling that sexually charged energy is exhilarating for me. I love the chase. I've never been one for monogamy, allowing a connection to grow stale or routine. At present, I have several revolving "love" interests. Each connection is a bit different than the next.

My tastes in sexual intimacy come in a variety of flavors. Sometimes I feel a little vanilla, sharing those sweet things often overlooked or scoffed at for being too relationshippy. Something so simple as laying naked together in bed, involved in deep conversation can be such an intimate thing. I appreciate those moments, and they can be just as thrilling as the act of fucking depending on the company.

When I wade around in at the deep end of the kink spectrum, I've enjoyed a more naughty encounter. Minimal talking, unless of course my partner is saying some nasty shit while railing me. A more detached sexual experience where the fucking is focus rather than intimate.

Each partner delivers something I need. My appetite changes based on who I'm spending my time with, and I enjoy discovering new ways to enhance my experiences. Pushing my boundaries to new levels.

I've grown increasingly interested in women, and what an experience might be like to not only fuck a woman, but to also share a man with her. When I hang out at certain clubs or attend erotic parties, I get such opportunities to explore my options. Mingle with people to see if there's chemistry for such an experience.

One evening I went out to this night club. My work week had been hectic and long. I just wanted to have a few drinks and embrace a fun free vibe. "Dance my stress away" so to speak. Sounds lame, I know, but it does work. I didn't invite any of my friends, opting to fly solo so I wasn't obligated to entertain anyone but myself.

After a couple drinks in, I was floating on a magnificent buzz. Dancing, enjoying the music. When I felt someone bump into me, I turned to find this woman with a big friendly smile gesturing a "sorry" acknowledgment. I smiled back and we continued to dance in each other's space. She was adorably cute, sexy in how she moved and carried herself. I couldn't stop watching and smiling at her. She just put out this flirty inviting vibe. Through the loud music, she leaned in to tell me her name. "I'm Sam!" she shouts out through her big grin.

Sam invited me to join her to hang out for a drink. Back at her table, I met her friend Ryan she came with and we all just hit it off. He was just as outgoing as Sam was, friendly and a bit flirty. The overall vibe was great and just what I needed. Hanging out with couples can be tricky, someone always feels left out or jealous. But this wasn't like that, these two were friends, so I didn't have to be careful as to how I had to talk or touch within conversation. I could tell they weren't fucking each other, but there was definately a playful attraction there. I liked that. Our interactions between the three of us became such a turn on for me. It felt organic.

I decided to make a move and see where it went. I asked Sam about Ryan, what his situation was expressing that I was interested. She made this little crooked smirk and proceeded to tell me that I should take him home. She revealed her sexual opinions about him being a little slutty and dirty, that he might be a "fun ride in the sack". This only heightened my arousal further.

Shortly after that, Sam had to leave, so Ryan and I were on our own to continue this little dance of seduction.

We went back to my place, and Sam was not wrong. He was a fun ride in the sack as she suggested. A very handsome mix of sensual foreplay and aggressive fucking. I enjoyed his company as well, so when we parted ways, I knew I wanted to see him again.

I started hanging out with Ryan and Sam regularly when one of them would hit me up to get together, we had a great dynamic going. It was always a fun time, many laughs, open flirtatious conversations.

One night when we were hanging out, Sam and I found ourselves talking about guys as women tend to do. I started to tell her about Ryan and our hookups. This thirsty little minx couldn't get enough of it. I could feel her arousal radiating from her as she heard those dirty details about him. She wanted to fuck him, or atleast has thought about it. Her curiosity in those details made me horny and wanting to tease her further as I described a side of him she wasn't familiar with. His body, his sex sounds, how he touched me. I could see her shifting in her seat, no doubt attempting to satisfy her soaked pussy I've created. It was amazingly hot.

A couple weeks passed by as I became busy with work and other life events going on. I decided to pop over to Ryan's place to see if he wanted to go grab dinner or hang out. I don't usually like to do that without messaging first, but we seemed to have a casual thing going so why not.

When I step up to his door, I see that he's already being entertained. He had Sam pressed up against his kitchen counter from behind, touching her body, slipping his hand under her shirt. At first I felt like a perv standing there frozen watching them. As they slipped deeper into it, I felt my nipples become harder and my pussy moisten. Watching them together created this driving desire to touch myself. When I saw his hand slip into her pants to finger her, I did the same to myself. Fuck it was intense. I really enjoyed these two, their chemistry was amazing and the sexual intensity I was picking up on felt incredible.

When he pushed her into the counter and removed her clothes, I decided to leave giving them their privacy in enjoying each other. However, that brief sweet voyeur role lingered in my head long after I got home. I just had to pleasure myself thinking of it, furthering the fantasy, imagining mine and Ryan's hands on Sam's body. Tasting her mouth as he fucked her, finding out what her pussy tastes like from his cock. The idea of a throuple experience with them made me cum so hard, it took me by surprise.

artgasim
artgasim
77 Followers