The Wings of Ilium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could help," suggests Kim from the head of the table.

What the fuck? Kim?

Sarah, standing there topless, chimes in, "God, I need to get myself off, too. Right here, just give me an excuse."

Nick contributes a well-worn quip, "Yeah Katherine, trust us, we're not doctors. Well, except for Doctor Barlow."

"Step back everyone, give her some space," directs Brooke, relieving the sensual overload of a dozen caressing hands on Kath. "Will this be okay? Doctor?"

There's a quiet pause.

Dammit. I'm the doctor, Brooke is speaking to me. "I, uh,..." What is she asking? Is it okay for my wife to masturbate on this table, right here under the ceiling light? No, that's not it, the students are going to masturbate her. My students. I take the cop-out, "I...um... check with the patient." Double dammit. She's not a patient, nor a model, she's my wife.

That's all the approval Brooke needs. She turns to Katherine with her 'caring nurse' voice, "We can help, just lie back and we'll take care of things."

Brooke strokes her hands up the outside of Katherine's thighs then grasps the waistband of her underwear. Katherine is wide-eyed now, looking back at the gently nodding Brooke. Her lips can't seem to form a word, but she responds by lifting her hips... The muscle groups required to make that one simple pelvic lift... Brooke removes the briefs with a quick fluid movement, then discards her prize at the foot of the table, right in front of me. I wasn't wrong, they are glistening with Kath's vaginal fluid.

Nick is drawn back in by the writhing, naked beauty on the table. He reaches out to run his fingers through Katherine's pubic hair. He's probably never felt an unshaven woman before, the girls of his generation all seem to sport Brazilians, or fully waxed, as is normalized by modern media.

"Gently," advises Brooke.

"Mmmm," Katherine moans. More tellingly, she's opening her legs, affording me a direct view of what she was trying to hide earlier. I've never seen her so tumescent. I mean engorged. Or wet. There's no stopping this now, not that I want to.

Sarah doesn't seem concerned that her (maybe?) boyfriend is now cupping another woman's vulva. She's standing there, still topless, mouth agape, watching intently, while absentmindedly rubbing her breasts, her nipple now hard enough to stay un-inverted by itself. Her other hand is pressed on her own groin.

Nick curls his middle finger while continuing to rub along Kath's medial plane. Kath gives a small yelp, accompanied by a single spasm.

"Jesus Nick, you're as bad as a doctor," chides Brooke. "Look at her clitoris, it's too erect to attack like that. Let me show you."

Brooke spreads Kath's right leg widely, abducting it out past her own body and shifting Kath diagonally on the table. She is now positioned between Kath's legs, Kath's right thigh hooked over her left elbow while the other leg supports itself, the foot planted on the table surface. Brooke is running her hand up the inside of that thigh, closing in on its target, but in the last few inches changes direction going under Kath's leg to grasp the other hip.

Brooke leans forward and with a wide tongue, licks Kath's vagina from perineum to clitoral hood, then returns for alternating licks along each labia.

"Aaaaagh," gasps Kath in rapture. Others are similarly vocalizing their astonishment. A quiet, "Holy fuck," are the only fully formed words I can make out, possibly from Kim.

Kath has grasped the back of Brooke's hands with her own, pressing them tighter to her squirming hips, while cunnilingus is administered skillfully, tongue now circling the vaginal opening.

I realize Brooke wasn't entirely protecting Kath earlier. She wanted her.

Katherine is mewing now, anticipating Brooke's return to her clitoris, and the release she desperately seeks. She wriggles on the table repositioning herself across it, to better offer her sex to Brooke. Her head is hanging off the opposite side as she reaches up past it to grasp at someone, anyone. Her arms remind me of coral tentacles blindly sweeping for food. She touches TB first, clutching his clothing to draw him in. She glances up at her catch; she may have been expecting Nick, who was standing there earlier, but it's of no consequence. She nuzzles his groin, pressing her face into the firm penis she can feel there, too far gone to deal with the simple drawstring tie of his track pants.

TB obliges by pushing his waistband down, freeing his erect member. Pornography conditions us to expect a 'foot-long black salami', but this was no such monster. There is no standardized method for measuring penis length, although, admittedly, by whatever chosen dimension, it is larger than my own and significantly weightier as a consequence.

Kath is struggling with angles and offsets, trying to get TB's member into her mouth. She tries a few lollipop-type licks, before attempting to take the glans, the head of his penis, from the side. It's a bit of a stretch for her mouth - and I've seen her wolf down steamed dumplings whole.

Katherine's oral struggle is interrupted. The foot of the table is a good vantage point for me to see Brooke roll her tongue (something I cannot do) and slide it down over Kath's erect clitoris. Kath can only give up her attempts on the black member and grasp Brooke's head. Soon she is the one providing the motion with rapid pelvic nutations, Brooke simply holding her tongue steady for it to be speared obscenely by Kath's feminine phallus.

Katherine's coveted orgasm arrives quickly with such direct stimulation. Gasps and groans emanate almost continuously now, her entire breast and face flushing vividly red. At one point, she grunts and throws her head back with such vigor that Ryan jumps forward to cradle it out of concern. She has stopped her thrusting now and is clamping Brooke's head with her thighs, while the waves of bliss surge through her. Brooke seems to be extending the rapture; whenever the tremors diminish, a press of her tongue triggers a new spasm that seems to radiate from the groin, shooting both down Kath's legs and up her torso synchronously.

Soon, Kath can bear no more. She is shaking her head and reaching down to clumsily push Brooke away, her ventilation still rapid and in shallow breaths. "No more. No more," she murmurs.

I am dumbfounded. Apart from childbirth, I have never seen such intensity, such fervor, from Katherine before. Others seem to be similarly affected. There is a reverence in the room, for what we have witnessed.

The silence is broken by the topless Sarah, now with her hand moving rapidly inside her pants. "Ah, ah, ah," she repeats, with increasing sharpness. Her other hand is on Kim's shoulder. Kim is hugged against her side, head on Sarah's shoulder, one hand low on her belly the other around her waist. Sarah has her own head turned into Kim's, pressed together to eke out a private intimacy, until her orgasm hits and she doubles over with a final extended gasp. Kim supports her, while she is weakened by the climax, still running its course.

Katherine is recuperating as she watches the pair. Her breathing is now normalizing. TB is still there with his pants around his ankles and she turns to look up at him with a smile, remembering her disrupted actions of a minute ago. Lifting her head from Ryan's supporting hands and untangling her legs from Brooke, she rolls over on the table affording a more comfortable approach to his penis; this time, taking it deeply into her mouth. "Oh yeah," TB says, giving Ryan a firm pat on the shoulder for no particular reason.

Kim leaves Sarah at the head of the table, resting on her elbows to recover, and moves in closer to watch Katherine work on TB's shaft, eyes wide with astonishment.

Apart from his socks, Nick has fully undressed and moved to the opposite side of the table at Katherine's posterior position, her superb buttocks jutting invitingly over the edge of the table.

Once again, Brooke proves to have kept her wits about her. She stops Nick with a serious look. "Your last screening was clear, wasn't it?"

"Yes," he replies.

"Okay then. Wait for a green light from Katherine, don't just go shoving it in," she warns him, before looking my way to check on me.

I'm still bewildered. I'm leaning on the foot of the table, palms down, elbows locked. I realize I've been gently rocking, pressing my penis against the table edge. "Wow," I say to Brooke.

She smiles and nods once, happy enough with my state of mind, then gets back to the business of orchestrating an orgy.

Nick has been feeling Katherine's ass, but is impatient for more. He takes his penis in his hand and starts sliding the glans across Kath's well-lubricated opening. She is trying to vocalize something with moans, but it is unintelligible, her mouth still bobbing on TB's member. After a few external strokes by Nick, she lithely lifts her right leg and hooks his upper thigh with her heel, pressing him inwards.

Nick looks to Brooke. "That'll do" she responds, with a chuckle.

Nick adjusts for his next stroke and enters Katherine deeply, thrusting until his loin is pressed firmly against her sexiest feature. A growl from Nick and a moan from Kath, not entirely unintelligible this time - it definitely conveys satisfaction.

Nick holds his thrust deeply for a few seconds. I know the feeling - wanting to prolong the bliss of being buried deeply inside Kath, conforming to her contour, only to be overwhelmed by the urge to thrust again; but this, of course, requires an initial, unwanted, retreat. Biology takes over, and soon enough, Nick settles into a rhythm older than the human species.

Beyond Kath, at the head of the table, Sarah has recuperated from her self-administered pleasure but remains leaning on her elbows, watching two of her past sexual partners penetrate Kath from both ends. "Go, Nick," she encourages. Jess is opposite her, removing her black top to reveal a plain, blue, underwire bra. Sarah is very pretty, especially so with her full breasts hanging free to my view, but my eyes are drawn to the flawless skin of Jess. Slightly olive, it is a shade or two darker than the milky-white Sarah, probably some Mediterranean heritage there. With more inspection, I begin to notice the slightest of blemishes - a small mole on her epigastrium, a short scar on her right lumbar, a bruise there also - she is not perfect, she is better than that; she is real.

I want to go to her and complete her unclothing. To touch her. To ravish her. But my conscience resists my longing for this beauty. I have always been careful to hide my lust for Jess, not to show favoritism, not to devote undue time to her. She is half my age and a student in my care. Forbidden fruit. She and Sarah are watching Nick achieve his climax, his body slapping against Katherine's backside, the earlier rhythm breaking down into the final spasmodic thrusts and grunts.

Jess locks eyes with mine, realizing I have been staring at her. She is undeniably aroused, but probably sees more in my gaze. Surely, my eyes will unmask my secret obsession. I turn away, sanity gaining a hold.

At the head of the table, Sarah is removing Sean's T-shirt, her lust still unfulfilled according to the look in her eyes.

TB is becoming more animated, approaching orgasm, but remaining gentle with Katherine's mouth, letting her control the movements. Kim, now at his side, is kissing him with an open mouth.

Brooke beckons Ryan over to where Nick is standing, now withdrawn from my wife, "Over here."

Ryan walks around the head of the table, behind Sean and Sarah, who are now both topless, also embraced in a kiss. Brooke intercepts him behind Jess, probably for the same quiz she gave Nick. He answers her, but his eyes never leave Kath's ass, which is seemingly wriggling for him invitingly but is actually acting as a counterweight to her bobbing head.

Screening over, Brooke asks, "Well, what are you waiting for? Do you want this?"

"Yes, but..." he replies.

"Yes but?" Brooke prompts.

"...I'm a virgin," Ryan replies, "...it's just never happened..."

"Then you're mine!" Jess commands, in a husky voice I wouldn't have believed a slight, young non-smoker could have mustered. "None of my partners have been virgins." She places her palm on his chest and pushes him out towards one of the surrounding chairs. None of Katherine's partners have been virgins either, I think to myself - but presumptions will be made by the young, I guess.

"Get undressed," Jess demands, her voice still low and coarse.

Ryan is stunned for a second - motionless prey attempting to fool the predator - then he realizes he wants to be consumed, and quickly strips his clothing. It is the nature of things.

Jess kicks off her shoes and releases her skirt, never taking her eyes off her catch. Shedding her bra with a dexterity no man will ever match, then, just like a lioness onto an antelope, she goes for the throat. I'm not sure if Jess is kissing or biting Ryan's neck, but I see his eyes roll back in their sockets, as he exhales through a smile.

I notice Brooke is watching them, too. "It's like the African savanna out there on the carpet plains," I say to her. Her smile increases, but she keeps watching the pair, maybe wondering if she'll need to change her risk assessment, and, instead, protect Ryan from Jess' predation.

"Sit," says Jess, who then whips her hair back with a flick of her head.

No hesitation from Ryan this time, he flops down heavily on the chair behind him. I can see a red mark on his neck over the SCM muscle, probably some burst blood vessels under the skin.

Jess bends over to push her underwear down, I now get to see her naked from behind. She straddles Ryan's legs and sits across his lap, wrapping her arms around his head to squeeze his face against her breasts. He probably can't breathe. Lucky guy.

My attention is drawn back to the table. "Aaagh, Jesus, yesss!" TB announces, as he shoots his load into Katherine's mouth. He's holding her head now, steadying it while the last pulses complete. Katherine is doing her best to swallow his discharge, which is almost novel for her, she is not especially fond of giving oral, at least with me.

"I guess you're up next for Katherine then," Brooke says to me.

"I can't.... I shouldn't," I respond. "These are my students. It would be... improper."

As TB steps back, Katherine rolls over in place. Now lying supine, at enough of a diagonal to place both heels on the tabletop, her knees falling open shamelessly. She can't fully use her platform because now Sarah is reclined across the head of the table, also on her back and fully naked but oriented in the opposite direction. Sarah is guiding Sean, who is kissing his way up her inner thigh, his curly red locks grasped in her left hand. Her right hand reaches out to find Kath's sternum, fingers spread for maximum contact. Kath reciprocates, finding Sarah's inverted nipple with her own hand. I don't think this is out of curiosity, it's more like a friendly gesture to a new friend - proof of a shared secret.

Kim leans over Katherine, shading her face with her long black hair. "Let me taste," she says, then closes the gap to kiss Kath without waiting for an answer. I presumed she wanted to taste TB's ejaculate, but the length and passion of the kiss leaves me in doubt. And TB is less than an arm's length away from her, as he's cupping her ass with his large hand right now.

I briefly glance back to Jess and Ryan. From their movements, I can tell she has fully mounted him now, claiming her virgin. I figure he won't last long with the sumptuous Jess employing her full suite of pelvic muscles on him.

Kim finally releases her kiss and turns to embrace TB, shedding her top as she turns. I was right, she isn't wearing a bra.

Finally unmolested, except for Sarah's roaming hand on her breast, Kath looks to me and reaches out in invitation, "Come and fuck me."

I take her hand but am conflicted. "I can't," I say, "not here."

Katherine is hurt by this response, which wasn't my intention. Her eyes become frantic as her mind races, "I'm sorry... I'll stop..."

"No. You don't need to. That's not it," I babble.

Once again, Brooke comes to the rescue, leaning over between us to command her attention for some whispered deliberations.

At the head of the table, thirty-three year old Sean has just penetrated the twenty-two year old Sarah. I can feel the motion starting to wobble the table, the dog tags he still wears sway at his chest. Sarah is stroking the tattoos on his arm - a Celtic design woven from semi-circles on his shoulder featuring four cardinal points, and on his forearm a sort-of-triple-comet design of three dots and three lines. I don't recall any discussion leading up to this, just a primal need that paired them off and set them in motion.

Elsewhere, Jessica is still riding Ryan on the chair, cowgirl style. And Kim has a grasp of TB's penis, palpitating it back to life.

Brooke kisses Katherine sweetly on the lips, then draws away, slipping from her outstretched hand. Kath's eyes have turned to me, they are wet with tears, but she is smiling. Reassuring me.

Re-enacting Jess, Brooke places her hand on my chest and pushes me backwards towards the kitchenette. "You need to be fucked," she tells me.

"But I can't..." I resist, in words only, still shuffling backwards.

"I'm not your student. We're not even on the same payroll," she points out. "And I need to be fucked as badly as you do," closing her case.

"But I thought you were..." I begin, still unable to form whole sentences.

"A lesbian?" she completes, toying with me once more. "I'm bi."

I take a last look at my Katherine, lying naked on the table. She's smiling at me. Urging me. Hopeful I can surrender to the same carnal desires that just conquered her.

We reach the relative privacy of the kitchenette. It has a countertop lit by LED lighting and a chrome-and-vinyl two-seat couch, industrial looking but functional. We head towards the couch.

I turn to look at Brooke, face to face. My libido finally has a permissible target and my need grows quickly.

Her hair is being back-lit by the harsh lighting, highlighting the red tinge of her auburn hair. Combined with her voluptuous figure and demure smile, I'm reminded of something from my youth; Jessica Rabbit.

Brooke has unbuttoned her shirt now, opening it to reveal a lacy black bra. As she reaches for the zip on her jeans, she says, "It's customary to get undressed for sex." Prompting me into action removing my own clothing.

She steps out of her denims and drops them on the bench behind her. Her underwear is mismatched, the bottoms are a small triangle of red satin material with thin straps reaching over her buxom hips. She does a slow turn to reveal they are a thong. I audibly inhale at the full-figured bare ass she's also showing me.

"Like them?" she asks, not needing an answer. "They're my roommate's. But we can't share bras, she's not as busty."

Now I am also down to my underwear; purple briefs today. They are hardly flattering, regardless of cut or color, the front is translucent with pre-cum and displaced by my erection. I can wait no longer to get my hands on my shapely partner. I step forward and embrace Brooke. She is receptive to my kiss.

"Hmmmm," she moans, and a quiver runs through her body. The taste of her tongue is slightly sweet, possibly the remains of her lip gloss, as I can smell cherries. There is no sourness, the acidity of our saliva must be in balance. I seek out the taste of Katherine from Brooke's tongue, but it is gone; long since consumed by her salivating mouth.