The Winter House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max stroked, then squeezed, their creamy softness, pushing them up higher, examining them in the firelight. Her hard pink nipples were like succulent confections on top. His teasing drove Casey to distraction, and she began to whimper, helplessly, "Please . . ."

She cried out when he took one took one nipple in his warm mouth, and sucked, hard, as his tongue flicked across the tip, sending unbearable waves of pleasure straight down to her pussy. Her thighs opened, instinctively, and she got instantly gushing wet. Her hips moved in circles, seeking out his touch, but Max stayed at her tits, moving from one to the other, slowly feasting. He sucked and sucked, lost to his own pleasure, until Casey's moans grew loud and urgent.

As if in a daze, Max finally drew his mouth off her breasts, and immediately shifted, shoving the couch out of the way as he slid down between her legs, grabbed her hips, and yanked her thighs apart. He didn't stop to admire her before he dove into her wet pussy with a growl, and buried his face between her legs. He lapped, eagerly, at her pungent taste, the scent filling his nostrils. His grunts of pleasure mixed with her gasps as the flames shed warmth on their bodies, and lit up the Native American totems on the walls. He used his fingers to spread her open, then ran his tongue over and over her lips, teased her swollen clit, and thrust inside, licking, burrowing, his face and beard getting saturated with her juices. Her hips rose, circling higher, thrusting towards him. Max managed to reach up and find her hands, and hold them tight, their fingers intertwined.

Casey twisted back and forth on the fur rug, arching her back and groaning, her aching breasts and nipples rising and falling in the light.

"Yes, yes," she moaned, clutching his hands. "Yes, yes, ohhh!"

Max was on fire, driven by pure animal lust. He couldn't get enough of her wet, hot cunt in his mouth. When Casey glanced down and saw his blond hair, slick with sweat, bobbing between her legs, her thighs began to shake as a rumbling orgasm built from the base of her spine.

"More, more, don't stop!" she pleaded.

Max switched his attention to her stiff clit, sticking up out of her honey drenched lips, pink and swollen, and massaged it, back and forth, gently at first, with his tongue, over and over, before enclosing it in his warm mouth, and sucking, hard. Her sharp cries were muffled by her thighs. He had to let go of her hands to hold her still.

"Give it to me, give it to me, that's it," Max murmured without even realizing it. His cock was so hard it felt close to bursting along with her.

"Ohhh yes, yes, give it to me," he whispered against her quivering clit and lips, which opened and opened as she began to come.

Suddenly Casey let out a painful howl, and clamped her hands on his head, holding him there, as an orgasm exploded out in waves from her clit under his deft tongue.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she shrieked, her back arching into a U, her heels digging into the floor. Oh, it was exquisite! Sharp, rippling waves, building one on the other, coursed through her, stronger than she had ever felt, so natural and easy. Tears leaked from her eyes as the shudders culminated in a violent burst, and she forgot about everything but the blinding pleasure. Max was right there with her, holding her, stroking her hips, kissing her thighs. He continued to hold and soothe her as the tremors died down, her gaping cunt still contracting and fluttering right in front of him.

Slowly, he kissed his way up to her, enclosing her in his arms.

"There you go, baby, there you go," he murmured.

"Mmmmm . . , oh, oh, mmmmm . . . that was . . . "

Her hands were balled into tight fists, her elbows out.

"Good?" Max said, making her laugh through her gasps.

"Mmmm . . ." she groaned.

He helped her up, into a sitting position, so that they were facing each other, legs entwined. His cock jutted out between them, impossibly hard, thick and pulsing hot. Casey glanced at it, and scrunched closer, until he rubbed against her wetness and his balls pressed into her ass. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him, still quivering. They remained like that as her breathing returned to normal, foreheads touching.

"This is nice," she murmured.

"Yeah, it is."

"I can't believe it's the same day. That we woke up this morning just like normal."

"I should have known."

"How could you?"

"I'm older, and supposedly wiser," he said, as he tilted her head up. "I'm your father."

"Yes," she whispered. "You are."

She threw her arms around him, just holding him, inhaling his scent, brushing her cheek against his scratchy beard. Her hips pressed closer to his, her thighs widening, the heat growing between her legs. She gazed at him, and then they kissed, lightly. Max continued to hold her eyes as he reached down and found her pussy, open and wet. She gasped, eyes wide, as he fingered her, pressing up, making her belly tremble.

"Oh, god," she whispered. "Ohhhh . . ."

"Yes?" Max whispered, his eyes locked onto hers.

She nodded, and moved closer, until she was straddling him, and her opening was positioned directly on the head of his cock. She locked her ankles around his waist, and let her hips begin to fall.

"Ohhhh, fuck . . . " Max breathed. "That's good. Put me inside you . . ."

"Like that?" Casey whispered, her tits pushing against his chest.

"Yes. Careful," he hissed, drawing his breath in through his teeth.

"Look at me!" he whispered. "I need to see you."

"You're so big," she gasped.

"Easy, easy. Go slow."

Casey's mouth was agape, her blue eyes shocked, as she rocked her hips, trying to accommodate the huge head of his cock. Even though she was so wet, it was a struggle. She gasped, and bit her lip, and after several attempts she sunk down, a few inches, with a sharp sigh, her gaze completely fixed on his.

"You're doing great. You're so beautiful."

"Ahhh . . ."'

She sunk lower, never dropping his gaze. With each inch they knew they were sealing their fate, and demolishing the taboo which forbade these acts. And with each push, they knew they were accepting it. When at last she had him embedded inside, so tightly his springy hairs sprouted over her mound, their union was complete. Only then did they look down, and saw he had completely disappeared inside her.

"Oh my god," Casey whispered. "Daddy . . ."

"Uh . . ." Max grunted. "I'm inside you. Inside my baby, oh fuck . . ."

He grasped her face with both hands, their eyes locked in a fierce gaze. His shoulders shook and his biceps and forearms strained with tension.

"Casey, . . . "

They held each tight, as they rocked, upright, barely able to move. He just throbbed inside her, his long, thick cock filling her womb, penetrating her as deep as he could go. The delirious pleasure which overtook them was beyond anything they had expected and instantly erased any doubt. Rather, it had the opposite effect of making them fully embrace the forbidden desire which had flared up, uninvited, into their lives.

"You're fucking me," Casey whimpered into his neck as she writhed around him like a clinging vine, her smooth, tawny body covered with a light sheen of perspiration.

"You're inside me!"

Max groaned an inaudible response, so great was the need rushing back into the primitive part of his brain. Her tight cunt gripped his cock like a warm, wet heaven and he was coming out of the icy cold.

"Fucking you," he grunted. "Fucking my baby, uh!"

Spurred on by the scent of Casey's feminine arousal and the wetness flowing over his thighs, his hips began to move in slow, deep thrusts, though their bodies never separated more than inch. His balls, squished into her tight little crack, were soon slathered in her juices. He gritted his teeth and tangled his fists in her hair, restraining himself, to keep her close and warm.

Freja ambled into the living room, drawn by the curious sounds, and took up a space nearby. The flames and the writhing bodies of the lovers were reflected in her amber colored eyes, but they took no notice of her, or of the fact that outside, it had begun to snow.

Casey whimpered and clung to Max's big, strong body like a lifeboat in an ocean. She was experiencing, for the first time, the uniquely feminine pleasure of welcoming a man's hard cock into the center of her being. She could only gasp in amazement at the delicious feelings spreading out from the head of his cock, inside her, pushing up and pushing up, stroking against the most sensitive, most vulnerable spot in her body. That it was Max, her father, now her lover, doing it only increased the pleasure to unbearable heights.

Casey clasped the back of his head, rubbed her nipples on his chest, and worked her hips, massaging his cock with her pussy, unconsciously urging him to go harder and faster. Max instantly complied, with a groan, working up a furious rhythm.

They were consumed by the storm tearing through their bodies. They clung to each other, willing sacrifices at the altar of a primitive god, who only demanded that they surrender.

"Fuck me, Daddy," Casey babbled. "Fuck me, fuck me,. . ."

Max grasped her flailing hips and legs still, holding her tightly in place, and made her look at him, eyes blazing into hers. He pumped her, hard, in short fast strokes, as his own climax threatened to explode.

"Oh, fuck," he said, quickly. "Oh fuck, oh shit, I'm gonna come."

"Oh, oh, oh!" Casey gasped as she felt his cum, erupting inside her—her own father's cum, jism, spunk, creamy wet, flooding her pussy. It was too much. She went still, watching his face, looking into his eyes, as she came and came, astounded, disbelieving. Max smashed his lips on hers, held her head, and sucked her tongue, as they melted into one.

+++

Casey woke up the next morning on a soft bed of down, in a room that was unfamiliar. Bright, warm sunlight struck the pure white walls. For the first few minutes she was sure she had dreamt the whole thing.

Then she saw Max and it call came back, in exquisite detail. He was standing naked, facing the window. She curled up with the thick comforter, enjoying the sight of his ass.

"Hi," she said, after a while.

He whirled around, then came over and kneeled by her on the floor, and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

"Merry Christmas."

"You, too."

"It snowed last night."

"Did it? I didn't notice."

"Ah."

She laughed, and so did he, and they both blushed the tiniest bit. Then he leaned over and kissed her again, and stroked her face.

"You hungry?"

"Starving."

Casey was silent for a minute, as they stared into each other's eyes.

"I assume it's no use asking you to stay."

She shook her head.

"I didn't think so. That's why I was up early," Max said. "Thinking about things."

"And?'"

He moved his head back and forth. "Mmmmm . . . I've got some ideas. Why don't we take a walk, after breakfast?"

He kissed her, when he saw the look on her face.

"Don't worry. It's gonna be ok."

+++

After some apple pie and coffee, they suited up and set out with Freja, who bounded joyfully ahead of them, barking at the snowdrifts.

He kept his arm around her and she snuggled into his chest as they walked through lush pine forest, and talked, quietly, for a few miles. When they reached a nice spot, covered with snowy boughs, they stopped, and faced each other. Max took her hands.

"I've been thinking--"

Casey interrupted him.

"Are you going to tell me last night was a mistake?"

"No," Max said. His voice was humorless, and he looked so solemn.

"You're not?"

"No. But that's—. It's—. What happened—."

He was stutturing. He couldn't talk. "It was wonderful. I don't regret it. Do you?"

She shook her head. "No, I don't."

"We have a bigger problem—or at least I do."

"What?"

"Ok, well, uh,'"

Casey just stared at him.

"I don't want this to end. I don't want it to be just one night. I know you have to leave tonight, but I need you. You don't know what you've done for me. I cannot stand the idea of letting you go, especially not after we made love. So—"

But again he was stopped, this time by her lips, kissing him madly.

"I love you."

"I love you, too. Are you sure? Please be sure, Casey."

"Look, I understand the risks. But we're so much alike. We both have lives. You'll be traveling, I'll be working. And, well, we're not getting married. I don't care! Maybe we can't be sure about everything, forever. I just know we'd always regret it if we didn't take this chance."

"Do you mean it?"

"I do."

"Alright, then. Come on, let's go back. I have an idea I'd like to run by you."

"Alright. Where's Freja? Come here, girl, come on!"

By the time they were nearly back, they were holding hands, and smiling at each other, beaming with happiness. At the doorway, they hugged, then Max picked her up, laughing hysterically, and carried her inside. They ran upstairs, stripping off their coats, right into his bedroom, where he got her pinned, out of breath, on his huge sleigh bed.

"Mmm. Look at you," Max said.

Casey smiled, her eyes sparkling.

"You look so happy."

"I am."

"You seemed pretty happy last night."

Her smile deepened, and she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I was. Hmmmmm."

"What are you thinking?"

"How much more I have to learn."

"Well so do I."

Max scooped her up, laughing, and brought her into his master bath, where they both quickly shed their clothes, in between frantic kisses. Max playfully slapped her white ass cheeks as she stepped into the huge tiled shower, making her squeal and giggle and twist away from him. But he got her tight in his arms, from behind, one hand roaming over her breasts, the other finding her smooth, bare pussy.

"Kiss me," he said.

"Oh . . ." Casey gasped, as she turned her head, and he found her mouth, as the water beat down. He aggressively sucked and played with her tongue, as he expertly manipulated her nipples and clit, until she was a weak, aching doll in his hands.

"So lovely," he murmured, as he gently explored her slick, slippery folds, in the soapy water, searching their secrets with one, two, then three fingers, as his palm pressed on her clit. Casey wriggled, gasping, as he fingered her, pressing up, up, and finding a spot inside that made her jump.

"My little bunny," he whispered.

Casey blindly reached for him, lowering her hand, traveling down his stomach. Max groaned and thrust his hips forwards when her nimble fingers found the thick root of his cock, her gentle touch driving him crazy. He took his hand off her breasts for a moment to take hers and wrap it firmly around his cock.

"Mmm, there we go."

Casey explored his cock, more slowly than she had the night before, the suds making it easier to feel every little ridge and vein. He was so huge in her hand.

"You like that?" Max whispered. He could feel her pussy shuddering, opening, getting wetter.

"Yes," she said, shyly. It took her entire hand to circle his thick, throbbing shaft.

She moaned as he kissed her, deeply, and they just stood leisurely stroking and touching each other. His cock, she discovered, grew curved, upwards from the base, the harder he got. The skin of the shaft was so incredibly silky smooth, like a baby's, so delicate and tender over the hard, swollen muscle. Her sensitive fingertips gently slid over the slippery head, which was as smooth as a ripe plum, and about as big.

"I can't believe I got all of you inside me," she whispered, as she felt him thicken and swell in her hand. "Mmmm . . . inside me, Daddy."

"Oh, fuck," Max hissed.

He left her pussy and traveled up to squeeze her big tits, harder, as he maneuvered to get his aching cock firmly into the slippery crack of her ass. He teased and tweaked her hard nipples through the foam, making her whine and whimper.

"Yes, I was," he whispered into her ear. "Deep inside you."

The idea seemed to drive them crazy. Casey began to wriggle her ass, harder, milking his cock, stroking it with her tight cheeks.

"I want to see it. I want to watch you fuck your little bunny," she said, surprising herself with her boldness. But Max only growled with pleasure, loving the idea.

"Mmmm, I'd like that, too."

They fell into an open-mouthed kiss, tongues licking and swirling lasciviously, turning each other on with murmurs and whimpers of pleasure.

"Come," Max said, at last. "Come. Get out."

He helped her out, dried her off, quickly, then led her back into the bedroom, where he took up a seat on a soft, comfy chair. Casey approached, breathless. His legs were spread, slightly, displaying his big cock, raging hard, balls hanging. It looked enormous, jutting up obscenely from his groin, red and menacing.

"Come here," he said, holding out his hand.

She took it, and tiptoed closer, eyes riveted on his massive prick, the head shiny and smooth, catching the light. He looked like a king, a golden Viking god, with his blond beard and his hairy chest and his heavy, spread thighs. Her belly contracted, opening up, deep inside, a painful ache tearing through her womb. His gaze was riveted on the sweet valley between her legs, which was visibly wet.

"Come here. Get on top of me, that's it. Yes, just like that."

Casey spread her tawny thighs, so smooth and creamy, as she straddled him, and he held her firmly by the waist. Her toes just touched the floor, holding her steady.

"Oh, fuck . . . " Max whispered, as he watched her. Her smooth pink lips, glistening with her juices, spread out from her puffy clit, before shading to a deep rose, in the center.

"Spread your cunt open," he demanded. "Let me see you."

She widened her thighs, and angled her hips, opening her gorgeous pussy, showing him every little bit of the delectable folds nestled around her beckoning hole, as Max grasped his cock, and held it, throbbing, for the both of them to see. Thighs straining, Casey rose up a few inches high, ass thrust out, so he could direct the head to her opening. It's all she wanted. She craved it, more than anything in the world.

"Oh god!" she moaned. Max held her hips tightly, as he began to stroke her pussy with his cock, getting it wet, getting her ready.

"You're so beautiful," Max whispered. "So sweet."

"Do you want Daddy to fuck you?"

"Oh god, yes! Please!"

"Shh," Max whispered, stroking her thighs. She was tensing up. "Just relax. Relax."

Casey settled her ass on his knees, letting him take her weight as his strong arms held her hips open and steady. She completely relaxed, opening wider, letting her legs and arms go limp.

"There you go. Just like that."

"Now, relax," he whispered, as he nestled his hard cock between her pussy lips.

She stared, elated, as he was able to push in, much easier than before. She didn't have to do anything as his strong arms drew her down, onto him.

"There. Isn't that nice?" he said, smiling at her.

"Mmmm hmmm . . ." she said, smiling back.

"Just let me fuck you. Let me make you feel good."

Slowly, slowly, he drew her onto his thickness, as wave after wave of intense pleasure spread out from every point of contact. It was deeper, softer, more molten liquid ecstasy. She stroked his arms, his thighs, wherever she could touch him, as she watched him bear down, his cock pushing in and pulling out, glistening wet. With each tiny push, he got deeper, filled her more completely, until he was half inside.

The sight of his cock, straining from his groin, half buried between her legs seemed to trigger something, and without warning, she felt the sudden approach of an orgasm.

"Oh, god!" Casey gasped. "I'm gonna come!"

"Shh. That's ok. Come for me. Come all over my cock. Mmmmm . . ."