The Winter of Temptation Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards she went to the car, to see Ian bumping to some song by young thug, as he pumped gas. Michael was leaning against his jeep, drinking a bottle of soda, rapping along with the words, as Caroline bobbed and danced in her seat.

Samantha laughed, and covered her smile with her hand. Ian caught her and gave her one of the brightest smiles he's ever given.

"What are y'all doing?" She asked when she reached the car.

"We jammin' babe." He winked his eye at her. "You dig what I'm sayin'."

Samantha realized he was referencing the words from the song, and shook her head once again. "Your so lame." She teased.

Getting into the car, she waited until he was done pumping the gas. "Where are we?"

"Jersey City." He replied, grabbing her hand in his. "It's crazy in this traffic."

"I see that." She looked out the window, in awe. "It's so pretty out here." She watched the snowy scenery as they drove by.

"It is. But not as pretty as you." He said with a cheesy smile.

"Oh my god, that was so corny." She chuckled.

"I know. I tried it." He glanced over. "Are you feeling better?"

"Do you mean, do i feel like throwing up everywhere... No I'm okay." She rubbed her belly, out of instinct. "But I don't plan on doing this again anytime soon..."

"You mean the pregnancy."

"Yeah." She cocked her head to the side to look at him. "You don't think we should have used protection, or waited?"

"To be honest I never thought about it. Since I was always with women who used birth control, I just assumed you were." He looked at her and could tell that she was uncomfortable. "But I had also never been inside of a female raw."

"With my first taste of you, I became addicted to the feeling and never thought to stop."

"That's when it happened." She turned in her seat.

"What you mean?"

"Our first time together is when I got pregnant."

Ian fell silent, remembering their first night together. Wishing that he could turn back the hands of time and do things a little differently. "I don't regret coming to my senses about you, I never will. I also don't regret creating our baby" He reached over and laid a hand on her belly.My regret is not treating you right.

"I don't care about us possibly having a child too soon. I know that we're going to be fine." He added.

Samantha put her hand on top of his, with a smile.

They drove for a while listen to music and singing together, even going as far as playing 'I Spy,' as they made it from one city to the next. Eventually Samantha dozed off again, when she woke up for the second time, it was dark outside.

"We're home baby." Ian said, as he turned the car off and got out. Samantha rubbed the sleep from her eyes and noticed that they we at her apartment.

"Hallelujah, I thought my ass was going to be stuck to this seat." She grumbled.

She went inside out of the cold per Ian's instructions and greeted the guard on duty, before she went to the elevator. Ian was close behind, with a armful of bags.

"Baby, I can help." She insisted, trying to grab the overnight bag slung over his shoulder.

"I got it babe, you're pregnant and I don't want you lifting a finger." Ian said as they loaded the elevator.

Samantha crossed her arms. "Really curly, I can lift a bag. I'm not a invalid."

Ian dropped one of the bags and pulled her to his side. He pressed his lips to hers, and silenced any other protest she would have made. "I got it, woman." He playfully growled.

Samantha pulled away, afraid of what could happen inside of a elevator with Ian's lips pressed into hers.

"You better behave."

Ian laughed as he backed away. The doors to the elevator opened and they were at her door quickly after.

"It's so good to be home." Samantha cried dramatically, as she open the door.

"I agree. Wait right here while I look around and check your place. "

"Curly all that isn't really necessary." She protested.

"Samantha will you stop trying to fight me on this. You really seem to forget that there's a demented psycho bitch that wants to do you harm."

"Why should I live in fear, Ian. That's not me and you know it."

"I'm not asking you to, Sammy. I'm only asking you to watch your back and be more cautious. I'm telling you this because I not only have to make sure you're safe, but also our baby."

"Ian...I understand I'll be careful." She sighed.

"Please... I wouldn't be able to handle it if anything ever happened to you and the baby." He pulled her into his arms. "I gotta be sure you can be safe whenever I'm not around. So I wanted to take you to a shooting range, where you will learn how to shoot so you can be able to protect yourself."

"I'm gonna learn how to shoot?!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah I would really feel a lot better, if I knew you could protect yourself in any situation." He cupped her face in his hands. "You think you would be up for that?"

"Of course!!" She threw her arms around his neck. "I can't wait."

He gave her lips a peck. "I'll set something up later. But for now I want nothing more than to have you wrapped in my arms."

He lifted her up so that her legs were wrapped around his waist. Samantha let out a surprise squeal.

"Ian you can't keep doing that."

He ignored her, and walked with her in his arms towards the bedroom as if she weighed nothing. "Hush, baby." He nuzzled her neck. "Bedtime."

****

New Years passed without incident, they all went out to eat and then went back to the boy's house where the guys threw a little kickback, beers and loud music floated around the entire house as they watched the ball drop.

Everybody including Ian got plastered.

Samantha dragged his huge body upstairs and into his bedroom. Stripping him down to nothing but his boxers, before she put on a large t-shirt. Crawling into bed beside him, she rolled over onto her side and closed her eyes. As she began to doze off she felt, two thick strong arms engulf her waist to pull her back against his front.

She listened as he let out a content moan before falling into a deeper sleep, that made him snore lightly. Samantha turned her head and kissed his lips, before she too fell asleep soundly.

*

The next morning she got up and took a shower, put on a pair of sweats before she went out to grab breakfast for everyone.

She went to Waffle House and ordered possibly everything on the menu for a house full of 15 people. She also bought 4 jugs of Minute Maid orange juice, before she went back to the house.

When she got back to the house it was still quiet making her assume everyone was still asleep. After setting all the food out on servers, she fixed a plate for Ian and took it; along with a cup of oj upstairs to his bedroom. Waking up all the men in the house on the way.

"Baby, get up. I brought you breakfast." She shook his shoulders as she tried to get him up. He mumbled something unintelligible before he peeped at her through his sleepy eyes.

"Wake up baby." She said again. "Take these for you head. And put some food on your stomach."

Ian sat up and started to eat obediently. He took the aspirins with a big gulp of orange juice, then looked at her.

"Thanks babe, I didn't realize how fucked I was getting last night." He pulled her face near his, and placed a long kiss on her lips. "What would I do without you? Have you eaten?"

"I took a nimble, but normally my stomach is a bit too queasy in the early hours of the morning."

She sat contently and watched him eat in peace. She laughed as he scarfed down everything on his plate in no time. When he was done, he tried to pull her in for a kiss but she squirmed away. "Ugh uh you need a shower and a toothbrush ASAP."

"Oh really?!" He pulled back from her. "Okay I see how you wanna be. I'll remember that."

"Aww, baby I'm sorry." She laughed, knowing full well that she wasn't sorry one bit.

****

"Oh my god, we're going to be shooting today!?"

"Yeah, this was the surprise I was talking about." He parked outside of the Silver eagle group shooting range and looked over to a very excited Samantha. "You ready!?"

"Yeah let's go."

Ian grabbed her hands and they walked in together. Ian immediately went up to an associate, as Samantha excitedly looked around the place. Ian completed the transactions, and they were given a list of strict rules.

After reading over the rules, and handing over their ID's, they were handed Earmuffs, shooting gloves, and Safety glasses.

As the rso explained to both Ian and Samantha that he was going to show them both how to properly handle, load,and shoot a gun. Only then would he leave them to practice at the booth unattended.

Before she knew it, the instructor was demonstrating how to hold, load, and aim the gun. Much to Samantha's amazement it wasn't nearly as hard, and intimidating as she thought it would be as she'd watched the instructor do it with so much ease and grace. Yet once the action was done once again in a slower motion, she caught it and did it with confidence.

Ian on the other hand needed no help whatsoever, having learned how to shoot ages ago.

"I'm a bit rusty." She heard him say doing a break inbetween fired shots. Turning her attention back to her instructor she listened closely as he instructed her to shoot.

"It has a hair trigger. So be clear and sure on your target before you place your finger near the trigger."

She did as he said, aiming directly at the bullseye target straight ahead as she squeezed the trigger. She felt a surge of power as the sound of the bullet wheezing through the air, and hitting its target resounded.

"That was very good Samantha." Her instructor informed her, as he used the switch near them to bring the shooting target closer. On the target she saw that she hit the third ring on the bullseye.

"Babe, look." She looked to Ian excitedly.

"Your amazing at everything you do baby." Ian said, pride evident in his strong voice as he leaned over to kiss her forehead.

"It seems as if you too are all set here. So i'll just leave you to it. if you need anything just let me know."

They both acknowledge the Instructor with a nod of their heads, before they both started taking more practice shots.

*

"Curly, I'm hungry." She said as she felt a very persistent grumble in her stomach, angrily letting her know it was time to receive some nourishment.

"Okay baby, but I think we should go over the quick draw technique a few more times before we go. " It seemed as if her stomach had other ideas, because it growled again even louder than before, making her bend forward. "Alright, alright baby." Ian took out the clip to his gun and placed the firearm down.

"Where do you want to eat?"

Samantha shrugged her shoulders and smiled up at her dreamy man. "I could really, really go for a slice of deep dish pepperoni pizza." She exaggeratedly drew out her words to emphasize her point.

Ian gave her a sexy grin. "Were going to have to start working on your eating habits."

"Hey, my eating habits are just fine." She walked over to the exit of the shooting range, and went out to the main lounge area.

"No. Pizza, and burgers all the time isn't a good eating habit." He grabbed her hand when she started to go to the service desk to return the equipment. "We have to make one more stop before we leave. "

He pulled her into the gun store they had located directly in the establishment. The associate working the counter immediately address them. "Good afternoon, Mr. Queen, Misses. I hope you enjoyed your evening at the range." The young guy, advanced towards them, and clasped his hands in front of his body, patiently waiting for the go ahead to assist them in whatever they needed.

"Ah yeah, Rick?"Ian held out his hand as he read the guy's name plate. "I wanted to purchase a gun for both my girl and I today."

The guy gave a pleasing grin as he nodded. "What were you thinking of getting today?"

"I was thinking she could handle a sig, or possibly a 1911."

"Most definitely. Those are some good options. And you?"

"I need a glock."

"Excellent we have everything you asked for in stock." He motioned for them to follow him to a display of weapon arrangements.

Rick quickly met all of Ian needs, getting him squared away with a glock 50. Before he turned to Samantha. Both men made sure she was able to test the weight of both firearms before she chose.

"Which do you like baby?" Ian asked over her shoulder.

"I'm going to go with this one." She answered pointing at the 1911 mil-spec model. "I like the grip and feel better."

"You sure?"

Samantha looked at him with an excited grin. "I'm more than sure."

Ian turned to Rick. "I guess we will be taking this one too."

Ricky smiled his approval of both huge purchases, before excusing himself to finish the proper procedures of selling a firearm.

"Ian I can't believe you got me gun... what the hell am I going to do with a gun?"

"Defend yourself, if need be. That's what you're going to do."

"if something were to happen to me do you really think I can pull a trigger of a gun on a person?"

Ian heard the insecurity in her voice. "Baby I believe that if need be, you will do what's best for both you and the baby if I'm not around." Turning her to face him, he kissed her forehead as he wrapped her arms around her. "I'll just feel more safe knowing you will have something to protect yourself with."

"I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something were to happen to you, when I'm suppose to be your protector."

"I'll be safe... we will be safe." Samantha replied, trying to relieve the tension she felt in Ian. "Don't worry, Curly."

****

Being back home put her in a more of a relaxed state than she had previously been over Christmas break. Classes were back, and she had all of her friends there to support her and help guide her on this new journey of being a soon to be mother.

Both Samantha and Ian had begun a habit of attending classes by day, then having him crawl into her bed every night. She found herself craving to be with him more and more throughout the day, as days passed. Her happiness seeming to be connected to the blonde, blue eyed giant alone.

On a Saturday morning, Samantha climbed out of bed early to meet the girls for breakfast and a relaxing yoga session.

Dressed in a pair of stretchy yoga pants, a cute maternity meme tank Annabel bought , with a light jacket and sneaks, and she was ready to go.

She leaned over and kissed Ian lips as he slept, and walked to the door with keys in hand. Before she could walk out the door she heard Ian sit up.

"Hey,... where you going? " Ian asked sleepily , rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Out for breakfast, then to a yoga class with the girls." She answered walking back to him. "Annabel was going on and on about the healthy benefits of yoga for the baby, so she's dragging both me and Carol to a class."

Ian pulled her into his arms once she got close enough, rubbing her rounded belly. At 8 weeks pregnant, the baby was the size of a raspberry, and the countless forums she had joined explained that doing the first trimester she would experience bloating.

"How IS My baby?"

"The baby is okay. Giving me a much needed break from Puking thank god!"

"I wish I could take on your pain baby."

"It's all good, and worth it for our baby." She gripped his cheeks and pecked his lips.

"How long do you plan, on being out?"

Samantha snuggled into his hold, enjoying the comfort only he could provide. "I'm not sure, babe. It's the weekend and all of us are back together, so I was hoping that all of us could get together and go to the movies." She turned her big brown eyes on him, with a look of sweet innocence. "You guys don't have any plans do you?"

Ian felt his heart swell at the beautiful look she wore on her glowing skin. What she didn't realize was that she didn't have to use the puppy eyed expression on him, because he would give her anything that she asks for without hesitation.

"We do have that voluntary drive going on a little later at the house, but it shouldn't drag over into the night."

"Thats right, I totally forgot about that. You have all the young boys and girls from the group home coming out to enjoy different activities. "

"Were also selling t-shirts, and got a food truck and were cutting a percentage to help out the group home. All the children in the home aren't receiving all the things they need, so we're helping out."

"Oh my god, curly why didn't you tell me all of this before hand. I would love to have help with everything."

"Baby, the guy's, been posting, and handing out flyers all over campus, so I thought you would have saw them." He swept loose curly tendrils from her forehead. "You have been so busy, and tired from classes, and the baby, i just thought you wouldn't feel up to it. So i didn't bother you." He shrugged nonchalantly.

"I want to be apart of your event, curly. Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean, I don't wanna have fun."

"Okay okay, you can do anything you want baby. You know I want you there anyways." He slid her back onto the bed, as he kneeled above her. His hands going to the waistband of her yoga pants. "But enough talk about that. I want to have you for breakfast, I'm hungry." He growled, with a predatory glint as he tugged her pants, and panties away with one tug.

Before she could think to object, Ian's tongue was buried between her folds. "Ian!"

*

Samantha walked into the gym with a slight limp as she asked the direction of the yoga class. As she found the room she entered carrying her yoga mat and her drawstring bag carrying her towel and bottle of water. As soon as she walked in the girls called to her.

"Girl, we thought you were going to be late." Annabel said.

"What took you so long??" Caroline chimed in.

As Samantha walked gingerly in their direction both girls took note, and gave each other knowing looks. "You don't even have to answer that." Caroline Stated.

"We know exactly what took you forever to get here, when you originally said you were on the way... " Annabel checked her watch. "20 minutes ago."

"I ran into a few things." Samantha explained.

"Or did a few things run into you?"

Annabel and Caroline laughed, and wouldn't stop until the yoga instructor a cute petite redhead waltzed into the room, calling the class into order.

"You two are something else."

Throughout the class the girls mothered over her to a nerve racking extent. Annabel being the worst since she was more experienced with yoga. Made sure she was well stretched and doing all the right poses, as well as her breathing technique.

When the instructed informed the class that the hour and a half class had come to an end, she was one of the first people to exit the door.

Outside in the morning sun, she felt relaxed and energetic, despite her ill mood 5 minutes ago.

"Should I really be as sore as I am right now?" Caroline whined as the girls, walked down the sidewalk to there respective cars.

Samantha felt the same but kept her mouth closed. She feared the minute she said anything like that, her two mother hens would start fussing and worrying over her.

Lately she had become more hot natured, and when crowded it got worst. Her temper would make her lash out unintentionally more often now than not.

The girls though never paid her any mind regardless. Stating that she was just ill from all the hormones and morning sickness.

"Really?" Annabel laughed, rolling her eyes.

"Man, listen...there's places aching that i aint never used before." She expressed.

"Then You needed this class more than either one of us."

''I'm hungry you guys. Let's grab something to eat ." Samantha dropped her bag into her car. "Let's get something at the café across the street."