The Witch and her Adventurer

Story Info
She's just a witch who just can't say no to her friend.
3.1k words
4.64
3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This story does not reflect the author's views. The author does not claim to endorse, encourage, or practice the actions or attitudes depicted in this story. Look, it's totally fine to masturbate to fantasies. It is VERY MUCH NOT OK to actually do anything in real life. In real life, people have personalities, pasts and futures, mothers and fathers and families who love them. Actually doing anything you fantasize about is likely to get you jail time, castration, or worse. Much worse. Keep fantasy fantastical and always, ALWAYS get consent. Now you know. And of course everyone in this story is at least 18. That should go without saying. If you the reader are NOT well over 18, stop reading this! You might instead raid your parents' porn stash. I guarantee it exists. Anyway. Enjoy.


"How did you even come up with such a plan? I mean, taking off my clothes and distracting the dragon while I was spellcasting. That seems so...unlikely...to work." Galena asked me.

"Well, I had lost my weapon. It wouldn't have helped against dragonscale, anyway. I needed to get the dragon to think differently about us, pause a minute before torching the area. I mean, we didn't have a lot of options. Besides, when your clothes are removed, everyone is distracted."

"You're a pervert," she laughed.

"But it worked," I said, smiling. "We survived, and now we are here."

"Yes, we did survive. Thank you for helping me," she said. She stroked me lightly on the shoulder and arm and lingered a moment, holding my hand as we both remembered our long friendship and the trials we'd undergone over the few last years. I noticed her licking her lips slightly as she looked at the bulging muscles of my chest and arms.

I looked around our lodging in this tavern. The room was spare, with a bed and dresser for clothes. The only door led to the hallway and beyond that the shared bathroom. Our window was small and covered with a shutter.

"I'd like to see more of that, or more accurately, less clothes, more you," I said, turning back to her with a wink.

"I bet. Nothing doing, you know I'm engaged."

"Sure," I said. "But your fiancé is my closest friend and we share everything."

"Not everything, surely," Galena protested, shocked at my temerity.

"No," I laughed. "Not everything. Just the things that are worth sharing."

Galina scowled playfully. "And I'm worth sharing, am I? I don't think so! He and I haven't even shared a night together, despite his many attempts. I'd hardly think it'd be appropriate for me to share one with you before sharing with him."

I pretended to think for a moment before agreeing. In reality, I'd planned this whole thing with my friend. I was to help her get over her fear of intimacy this very evening. He was sleeping nearby, ready to come to the tavern in the morning to make her his.

"Fine," she relented. "We'll share tonight." She smiled crookedly.

I raised an eyebrow, intrigued by this new side of her. She'd always been so reserved and proper. I'd had many a glimpse of her nakedness over the years and the adventures, and she'd often beheld mine. But while we had shared a bed for sleep before, we'd never gone further.

"What exactly do you mean by sharing?" I asked, curious.

Her eyes narrowed, assessing me, assessing the situation. "Sharing a bed! That's all I meant. Nothing new. Innocent enough, right?"

I shrugged. "You say the word and I'll keep my hands to myself. "

She looked momentarily confused but chalked it up to just standard flirting.

"Fine. I'm exhausted from the day, let's get to sleep," she said.

She blew out the lantern. We laid down on the bed, the witch and I. She was lying on her side facing me, her back against the wall, her knees tucked up towards her chest.

I had no idea if this was supposed to be the most intimate position or the most chaste, but either way it was very cute.

"Want to talk?" I asked.

She yawned pointedly. "No, let's sleep." She pulled the thin sheet up over her shoulders. I shrugged and closed my eyes.

A few moments later I decided to feign warmth this evening. The light coming through the cracks in the shutter was just enough to let me see that her eyes were closed. Muttering "whew, warm," I sat up and removed my garments. Freed of my encumbrances, I lay back down on the bed. She opened her eyes as the bed shifted again and found herself looking directly at my penis. She made a disgusted noise and rolled over, turning her back to me.

"Something bothering you?" I asked.

"No, I'm just tired," she grumped. I left her alone...for the moment. She drifted off to sleep, her breaths becoming regular and calm.

She might have been a witch but her fiancé was one, too. He had given me a special feather he'd enchanted and told me to put it under her pillow. I had surreptitiously done so before we had left the tavern that morning. There it stayed hidden until she lay down, crushing it. The enchantment put her into a kind of strange sleep, one where she could not consciously control her limbs or speak more than a word or two, but her senses were fully engaged. He told me I'd know she was enchanted if she could only answer "yes" to any question I asked.

I waited a few minutes, making sure she was fully asleep, before snapping my fingers in front of her face. Her eyes flew open.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes."

"Did I wake you?"

"Yes."

"May I touch you now?"

She seemed to struggle now, fighting with the enchantment. "Yeessss," she finally breathed.

I smiled to myself and began by stroking her cheek with the back of my fingers. "Are you enjoying this?"

"Yes."

"Is it better than when your fiancé touches you?"

"Yes."

Her words sent a shiver through me.

"I'm going to kiss you now," I whispered. She made no attempt to stop me as I leaned over her, turning her head to mine. Our lips met, and sparks seemed to fly. My tongue touched hers and despite her obvious discomfort with the situation, hers joined mine.

I couldn't believe I was kissing my companion, the woman I'd known for years. And she was apparently letting me, fighting every moment but unable to complain.

I reached between us and took hold of her breast. It was firm, her nipple hard. She groaned and shook her head slightly but said only, softly, "Yes."

"I'm going to lay with you this night," I told her softly. Her eyes, half-lidded, opened wide, and her mouth made the shape of a "No!" but it came out as a yell of "Yes!" She shut her mouth tight against more false speech and looked at me with sadness and fear. I stared back, hungrily, showing my arousal and nothing more. Her eyes narrowed again, suspecting some kind of foul play. They darted back and forth, searching the visible parts of the room, trying to find the source of what was obviously some enchantment.

"Remember, we share everything," I said to her again as I rolled her body over so she was supine on the bed.

I leaned back to look at her. She wore a heavy shift but I could see the shape of her breasts, which stood away from her body, the suppleness of youth and due to her having born no children. The shift had laces in the front to make it easy to put on and I used them to slowly remove it from her. Her skin was pale and perfect, her nipples dark and small. Her breathing sped up as her nakedness was revealed and she blushed deeply. I continued my untying, getting at last to her vulva. She was completely hairless, common for witches. Hair could be used to make many manipulative potions (including the one that had her under its thrall), and so witches were very cautious with their body hair. Unfortunately she had given the results of her most recent grooming to her fiancé to burn in a fire, and he had repaid the trust by absconding with a few samples.

She was beautiful. I couldn't believe my luck. She glared at me, giving me nothing but angry eyes.

I bent down and took a nipple in my mouth, gently licking and sucking at the nub. She groaned but said nothing. I knew at this point that saying nothing meant "get off me" but I was intent on fulfilling my promise. I desperately wanted to make her feel good, however, so my actions were careful and calm.

"Does this feel good?" I asked, my words muffled by the flesh in my mouth.

"Yes."

"Does it really?"

She sighed. "Yes." She sounded resigned now, no longer angry but certainly not happy with the situation.

"I'm going to go farther now," I warned her.

With an effort, she shook her head.

I sat up and looked down at her.

"You'll like it," I promised. "I will be gentle."

She glared at me. I knew that glare, but I ignored it and slid my hands down her torso, feeling the smoothness of her skin.

Her breath caught in her throat and I paused, watching her. When she didn't speak or move, I continued, cupping her breasts, rubbing my thumbs across her nipples. She squirmed under my touch and her mouth fell open, but still she said nothing.

"Tell me how this feels," I urged.

"Yes."

I chuckled. "Not helpful."

I leaned forward, capturing her nipple in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the hard tip.

"Yes," she gasped.

"That's better," I murmured. I licked and sucked, alternating between her nipples, bringing them to hardened peaks. I could feel her arousal building, her hips shifting beneath me.

"Do you want me to keep going?" I asked.

She gave a curt nod.

"Say it," I commanded.

"Yes," she replied through clenched teeth.

"Do you want me to keep going, and do you want to enjoy it?"

"Yes!" she yelled, frustrated.

"Then give in."

She said nothing but glared at me. I knew that glare, too. It meant, "I am not happy but I know this is happening so let's make the most of it."

I smiled. "I hear you. Let's do this right."

I leaned down and kissed her. She tasted like magic and power and lust and a million other things. She moaned into my mouth.

We broke apart, breathing heavily.

"Tell me you want me," I demanded.

"Yes," she breathed.

"Tell me you want me inside of you," I growled.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Say it!"

"Yes," she said, her voice low and husky. "Yes. Yes. Yes!"

I was beyond pleased. I moved back and laid down beside her, taking her hand in mine. I stroked her skin, tracing circles around her palm. I turned her head so she could see me.

"Does this feel good?"

"Yes."

"Do you like the way it makes you feel?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to touch other parts of you?

She paused for a moment. Her eyes narrowed, appraising me. Then she whispered, simply, "yes."

"I know it's hard for you to talk right now. I won't make you answer any more questions."

Her eyes widened in fear and then relaxed. She was no dummy - she realized she was ensorcelled and had few choices. She also realized I was her longtime companion and would do her no harm. She relaxed and let the night happen.

I ran my hand along her arm, her shoulder, her collarbone.

I leaned in and kissed her again. She sighed into my mouth. I pulled back and looked at her, her eyes were half closed.

"You are so beautiful," I told her.

"Yes," she whispered.

I took a nipple into my mouth, sucking gently. She groaned and arched her back, pushing her breast into my face. It was obvious that the spell was wearing off but I didn't think she had realized it yet. I probably had only 10 minutes left before she would be free.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"Yes."

"Tell me," I growled.

"Please, yes," she moaned.

I moved lower, my lips and tongue finding her belly button, swirling around the little opening.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes."

"Do you like the way my tongue feels on your skin?"

"Yes."

I grinned and moved lower, kissing her inner thighs. She whimpered, her body writhing.

"You are so wet," I murmured.

"Yes," she breathed.

I leaned down and licked the length of her slit, tasting her arousal. She bucked her hips and cried out.

"Yes! Please!"

I licked and sucked her clit, bringing her to the edge of orgasm, and then pulling back, teasing her.

"Fuck!" she shouted, her hands gripping the sheets.

I pushed a finger into her and pumped in and out. She groaned, her hips thrusting up to meet me.

"Gods!"

I pumped faster, curling my fingers, finding her special spot.

"Yes," she pleaded.

I added another finger and increased the pace.

"Yes, fuck, yes!"

I sucked her clit, swirling my tongue around the swollen nub.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"Are you going to cum?"

"Yes!"

I increased the pace of my thrusts, my tongue and lips working her clit. She writhed and thrashed beneath me, her back arching.

"Oh, gods, yes!"

I felt her walls contract around my fingers as her orgasm overtook her.

"Yes, yes, yes," she cried.

I continued to suck and lick her clit, drawing out her pleasure.

"Gods, yes," she gasped.

"You're incredible," I murmured.

"Yes," she whimpered.

I kissed my way back up her body, coming to rest beside her.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yes," she gasped.

"Was that what you needed?"

"Yes," she purred.

I smiled and pulled her close.

"That was amazing," I told her.

"Yes," she whispered.

I kissed her forehead, breathing in the scent of her.

"Thank you," I said.

"Yes."

"Now it's my turn." She smiled and watched me.

I crawled over her, my legs between hers, her breasts mashing against my chest, my lips inches from hers. My cock stretched from her slit up to her belly button, and I could feel that small dent on the tip of my cock. She looked up at me with fear and longing and trust and confusion.

"Are you ready?"

She shook her head minutely but whispered, "Yes."

I lined up my cock with her slit. I moved my hips back and forth, rubbing my cockhead in her moisture, splitting her labia.

"I'm going to go really slowly. Is that what you want?"

She paused for a good long while at that. She looked at me. She looked down to where we were almost joined. She could see my cock in the slight moonlight, rampant, ready to change her life. Then she looked back up to me and said, "Yes."

I pushed into her slowly. Her lips parted, stretching for the first time. She gasped in slight pain. "I'm sorry," I said sincerely. "This might hurt a little at first." She shook her head, not no, but rather willing me onward while saying nothing.

Suddenly I was inside her. Not inside her body, inside her mind. She had linked with me and I could feel everything I was doing to her as if I were doing it to myself. I looked up at me and saw my face. I looked down and saw my body. I saw my/her breasts. I saw my cock just beginning to push into me. The feeling was amazing - filling and a little painful and confusing and lovely. I could feel every ridge of my cock as it pushed into her/me. I could feel parts of me moving around when I pushed a little faster. I could feel my slit widen as the cock in me, pushed completely into me, stretching my opening so it felt like it might tear. I knew it would not, I knew it could all work, but it felt so strange. I heard her, in my head. "I knew it was my fiancé who did this. You don't have the skill with magic to perform any spell so intricate. I'll deal with you later. Now, show me what it is to be a woman."

I started moving my cock in and out inside me. My slit was so wet that my cock easily moved. There was no friction at all. As a man, I had always loved the sensation of sliding my cock into a woman. As a woman, it was even better. My body was on fire, the sensations were intense. My pussy was stretched tight around my cock, every nerve ending screaming for release.

I could feel my pussy clenching around my cock, squeezing and releasing, trying to pull me deeper.

"Fuck me," I thought at her.

"Fuck me harder," she thought back.

I started moving faster, pushing my cock into her/me harder. My hips slammed into hers, driving my cock deeper into her/me. I could feel her/my body tensing, her/my orgasm building.

I reached down and rubbed her/my clit, sending her/me over the edge.

"Oh, gods, yes!" she/I screamed.

My pussy clenched around my cock, squeezing and pulsing, sending me/her over the edge.

"Ahh!"

We came, both of us, separately and together. My cock throbbed, pumping my seed into her/me. I knew that no woman could feel the moment of release but when I was her and me, I knew what was happening with a precision that I'd never known. I could feel my seed leaving my cock. I could feel the warmth hitting my cervix and leaking through to the womb beyond. I could feel a delicate "ping" as I spontaneously ovulated, and I knew that soon I might be with child. The realization made us come again, and I was overwhelmed by the feelings in my over-sensitive cock until I pulled out of her, pulling so hard that I fell off her and even off the bed. As I did so, she finally released me from her mind.

I was panting, laying on the floor, unhurt but spent. Galena was on the bed, looking as exhausted as I felt. We stared at each other for a moment before laughing.

"So, how was that?" I asked.

"Amazing," she replied.

"Did it live up to your expectations?"

"No," she said, laughing again. "It was better. Much, much better."

We both rested a moment. Then she said, "So is the plan to do this EVERY time we adventure without my fiancé?"

I grinned. I love adventuring.