The Witch and The Amulet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cordelia summoned a purple flame at her fingertips, preparing herself to fight her way out if the goblin alerted his brethren. "If you can understand me, goblin, then listen closely. Come any closer and it'll be the last thing you'll ever do."

The goblin only replied with a short tilt of his head, his bulbous black eyes glanced up and down at her, strings of saliva dripped from its crooked teeth. But it kept its distance, leading Cordelia to alter her plan by a significant margin, feeling a rare tremor of fear rising as the moaning in the distance grew a fraction louder, a constant reminder of the unfortunate souls forever enslaved by the nest.

Cordelia scrambled to retrieve her map and held the sketch of the amulet up to his face. "Listen closely, creature, I need this object and I suspect that it's buried somewhere amongst the pile. Could you find it for me?"

The goblin bared his sharp teeth as he listened to her request. "What in it for Grunja?" he demanded with a voice that sounded terribly coarse to Cordelia's delicate ears.

"So you can speak, just about," Cordelia frowned, quickly realising that the species wasn't as simple minded as her research had indicated, especially proven by his ability to bargain. "Alright. Given that you and your nest have gold in vast quantities, I can conclude that coins won't sway you. So, why don't you just tell me what you want in return for the amulet!"

Grunja pressed his hand against his animal skin loincloth, his long fingers squeezed the outline of his growing cock as his eyes stopped on Cordelia's milky thighs. "Grunja always last with the captured females, last to have his spawn growing in their bellies. Other goblins have no idea that pretty human is here, only Grunja. Grunja wants pretty witchy's legs in the air!"

Cordelia felt her jaw set as the goblin made its demand, tempted to unleash a hex powerful enough incinerate him. "You wretched little monster! Do you know who I am? I could dismember you in thirteen different ways in a less than a second, pull you apart one bone at a time. Only mercy alone has stayed my hand!"

"Don't care!" Grunja replied matter-of-factly, openly stroking his manhood without a frangment of interest in the blatant disgust she showed at the display. "If Grunja calls out, little witchy will end up as broodmother with all the others. Give Grunja what he wants and Grunja will give you what you want!"

Before Cordelia could brush off the goblin, he puffed out his chest, preparing to shout out to the rest of his nest. "Wait! Wait! Fine, if that's what it takes to get me out of this hell hole, then I'll do it, just stay quiet," Cordelia leaned down until she was face to face with Grunja, close enough to see every sharp point of his teeth. "But if I don't get what I came for, I'll send a torrent of fire through this cavern so intense that the stone will melt. I would rather perish in the ensuing inferno than grow heavy with the offspring of your foul species. Understand?"

Grunja responded with a jerk of his head, tugging his loincloth down to expose his still expanding green cock, which he grasped tightly with his long fingers. Knowing her back was against a literal corner, Cordelia followed suit, tip toed over to a secluded part of the cavern as she tugged what remained of her silk into a bunch around her hips, sliding her purple thong down her long legs. Unwilling to go as far as allowing herself to be rutted on the cold, wet stone floor, she flourished her hand and conjured up a small padded bench for her to rest on. It sickened her to offer her body so willingly to a being she could destroy with only a twist of her finger, but she had no other choice.

Grunja practically salivated as his black eyes spotted Cordelia's womanhood, focusing on a small bead of moisture that ran down the length of her slit. As he approached, Cordelia parted her legs slightly wider, allowing the vile creature to get as close to her as possible. The goblin shifted his loincloth to the side and shuffled towards the beautiful witch, lifting his girth to press the mottled green shaft against Cordelia's opening, emitting a feral growl as he gently ran the base of his length against the slit, smearing his yellowish pre-cum along it. The goblin savoured the sensation of Cordelia's yet untainted labia compressing against his pulsating organ, relishing the unique experience of having such a fine example of human femininity all to himself.

Lining his bulbous head with her slit, Grunja forced himself into Cordelia fully with a single ruthless thrust, pressing his bony body between her alabaster legs as he embedded his full length. Almost immediately, he found a rhythm, pounding his hips hard enough to cause Cordelia to nearly fall off of the small bench, forcing her to press against the rocky wall behind her for support. Grunja wrapped his long finger under her thighs and forced them high into the air, smacking his swollen testicles against the witch's mound as pounded into her.

"Slow down!" Cordelia demanded with a strangled whisper.

"Witchy feel so good! So tight, unlike the breeders!" Grunja gnashed his teeth together as his saliva went flying, uncaring in his treatment of Cordelia as he forced her legs even further apart. "Grunja uses the female first this time! Grunja makes sure the pretty witchy don't forget this!"

Cordelia shushed him as her hands ran across the cold stone surface, desperate to keep him from unintentionally waking the lustful horde beyond. She felt his black claws threatening to dig into her soft flesh as Grunja fell into a painful method of thrusting, aiming his lower waist upwards every time he entered her. The witch tried to block out what she had allowed to take place, turning her thoughts to her tower back at the castle, imagining the comfort of having a strapping guard pumping into her rather a creature as gruesome as the one burying its appendage to the hilt.

"Just keep quiet!" Cordelia hissed quietly, shaken by the trembling quality her confident voice had developed.

Her urgent request fell on deaf ears, disregarded by the goblin when he reached up to her chest, slashing his claws vertically along the swell, chattering manically as her large breasts spilled free. The frantic swinging of his body wasn't enough to prevent him from slapping a hand down upon a swaying breast, rolling his roughly textured fingers over her small pink nipple, tweaking it between his thumb and finger.

Grunja crawled onto Cordelia, resting his weight against her as he plunged in and out with terrible ease, sending his long, lashing tongue swinging towards her breast, slathering his fetid saliva all over the the curve of her soft flesh. His toes gouged the bench, carving the material to shreds as he rampantly fed his cock into the witch's soft channel, stretching her to breaking point. Thankfully for Cordelia, his limited stamina eventually got the better of him.

"Ready to burst, can't go on!" Grunja snapped his head back, letting out a quiet chatter as he forced Cordelia's legs back until her toes pointed directly at the roof of the cavern. "Grunja going to cum! Witchy better get ready for my seed!"

"Wait, you can't finish inside!" Cordelia attempted to raise herself up to shove the goblin away, only to find herself pinned in place, locked down by an unexpected burst of strength by the creature. "You must pull out!"

"Never, haha," Grunja cackled terribly, flinging his narrow hips with all his might, pouring every ounce of energy he had into each and every thrust. "Grunja always last to play with the beauties, not this time! Time to seed the witchy."

Cordelia tried her best to prepare herself, clamping her eyes as the green cock pulsed in an unimaginably intense manner, expanding her walls with every twitch as he drove himself towards her depths. A final, brutal thrust forward sent his cock squeezing against the vulnerable opening of her cervix, spewing a mass of tainted cum into Cordelia's pussy, quickly overwhelming her human purity with his rank essence. After a few bursts, he pulled his cock free, sending globs of his cum splattering onto the remains of her expensive gown, much to Cordelia's disgust.

Grunja wiped a sheen of sweat from his head as he gazed at his handiwork, pride filled him as he spied his seed leaking from her pussy, no longer was he the last in the pecking order. He was the first to claim the witch, an experience his lust driven mind dearly wished to repeat.

Cordelia glared at him as she felt the cum dripping out of her slit. She reached out and knocked him against his head, stopping him from wasting any more time as he admired his work. "Don't you dare look at me the way you look at those broodmothers of yours! Now, you've had your payment, go get me that amulet!"

Grunja reluctantly drew his loincloth back up his stubby legs and nodded, leaving the secluded area as he went off in search for the strange piece of jewellery, leaving the witch behind to clean herself up.

Cordelia fell silent for a few moments, blinking away the shame that quickly followed. She had volunteered to become a goblin's personal conquest, opening her legs for him without being prompted. It was done purely for self preservation, but anger flared when she remembered that she had suffered a horrid ordeal all for the sake of her monarch's pride, risking her very freedom for little more than a gold encased jewel.

Shaking herself from her dark reverie, she pushed herself upright, feeling her shoulders fall in dismay when she finally observed the aftermath. Yellowish sperm streaked her chest, falling in strands from her roughly used pussy. But she focused on the task at hand, not allowing herself to break under the weight of the cruelty had taken place, again listening to the distant moans.

Moving her fingers in intricate patterns, Cordelia managed to reassemble her torn gown, at least enough to cover her most private areas once more. By the time she scanned the floor in search of her discarded underwear, she picked up the sound of soft scuffing, turning to find Grunja slowly returning to her, with the wretched amulet swinging from his gnarled fingers, which he promptly dashed at her feet.

"At least you understood one command," Cordelia hissed, snatching the amulet from the ground, stowing it in a small satchel at her side. "Go back to your pit, I'll find my own way back to the surface."

"Witchy no leave here," Grunja's cracked lips stretched across his face, leering at Cordelia with his frightening onyx eyes. "Nest always needs new females, powerful witchy would produce perfect goblins, filled with her magic."

"You treacherous little bast... "

Goosebumps formed along Cordelia's arms when she again observed the goblin puffing his chest out, this time going through with his initial threat. He let out a screeching howl, one amplified by the shape of the cavern, loud enough to force Cordelia to clamp her hands over her ears. An eerie silence followed once his chest returned to its normal shape, with the witch nervously shuffling backwards towards the winding tunnel, keeping her icy eyes alert.

Suddenly, the silence was shattered by the sound of dozens of dull footsteps rising from the pit, growing louder and louder until sound became a cacophony of malevolent chattering and clanging armour. The much dreaded silhouette of elongated, mangled ears soon appeared over the crest of the pit, followed by the full emergence of Grunja's brethren. Gathering at the top of the steps, they appeared bemused momentarily, sniffing the cold, musky air, scanning their eyes around without much direction. But the one that summoned them quickly drew their attention, eagerly pointing at the retreating Cordelia.

"Pretty human snuck into nest, looking to steal from us," Gruja jumped excitedly on the spot, riling up the others. "Grunja already marked her, now she needs dragging away!"

Watching them focus purely on her was enough to move Cordelia into action, twisting around to launch herself into a full sprint, running as fast as her heels would allow her, ignoring the sensation of warm seed streaming down her inner thighs. The sound of collective chanting reverberated throughout the tunnel, sending Cordelia into a full panic as she flung her body around sharp turns and steep inclines.

Cordelia's leg muscles burned painfully, she panted and wheezed as she gulped down as much air as possible, only worsening whenever she increased her speed when she felt the goblins grabbing at her heels to try and send her tumbling. But she ignored her body's anguish, the consequences of any form of hesitation were burned into her mind, failure would see her dragged back into the depths of the nest, never to see the light of day again. Escape was her only goal.

Swinging her arms back and forth, Cordelia fired a steady stream of spells into the pursuing mass, but her increasingly tired state resulted in each blast being weakened significantly, having a limited effect on the determined creatures. Even chaotic balls of fire dissipated feebly against the reclaimed armour adorning the goblins' bodies, barely knocking them back far enough to allow for the briefest respite.

Manoeuvring through a series of claustrophobic shafts, embers of hope glowed a little brighter when the witch spotted rays of moonlight pouring through the mouth of the cave. Being so close to salvation spurred her on, pushing her body to breaking point as she darted across the length of the tunnel. But the appearence of a hobgoblin in the distance added a much unneeded obstical in her way.

Resourcefulness had always been a trait of Cordelia's, one that allowed her to think on her feet in the most difficult of situations. Timing her plan, she waited until she was within barely a few feet from the lumbering beast, scowling as held his trunk-like arm out towards her in anticipation, with his sizeable bulge straining against the fur covering his groin. Mustering every last ounce of charge she had, Cordelia brought her hands together and gracefully twirled on the spot, sending the most powerful blast she could achieve directly above the hobgoblin, cracking the roof of the tunnel severely.

With the hobgoblin temporarily distracted, Cordelia took advantage. Throwing herself into a roll, she passed beneath the legs of the beast, rising back to her feet to clear the tunnel altogether. She turned just in time to watch the hobgoblin twisting its head towards her, with his comparatively small brethren still charging down the tunnel at full pelt. She prayed to her goddess that the cracks would give way, threatening to unleash a mass of boulders and debris upon those unfortunate enough to be under the point of fragmentation.

Unconcerned by the shifting cracks overhead, the hobgoblin reared back and lunged at her, able to successfully curl his fingers around Cordelia's ankle, dragging her back into the tunnel and away from the comforting glow of the moonlight. His broad chest rumbled as he cackled triumphantly, his eyes found their way towards her bare womanhood, with the growth of his vile manhood becoming significant enough to push past the fur cloth, leaking its yellowish arousal. He angled his large cock downwards, drawing Cordelia closer and closer in spite of the tremors vibrating the tunnel, pulling her until he came within inches of penetration.

"Females never leave!" the hobgoblin boomed, pressing the domed green tip against Cordelia's sex, one simple thrust away from impaling her upon him. "The breeding chambers await, witchy."

"No, no, no! Get off of me!" Cordelia cried out in panic, planting a foot against the hobgoblin's chest, digging the spike of her heel into his thick skin, trying to heave his massive bulk away. Her blood ran cold when she felt a disturbingly familiar pressure at her slit, looking down to find the spheric head disappearing into her canal, noticing his bloated testicles dangling between his muscular legs, ready to send a torrent of the potent cum that was certain to alter her destiny for evermore. "I won't allow this to happen. I can't."

Nearly drained of her bodily reserves, Cordelia poured the last of her energy into a final burst of magic, feeling unconsciousness slowly creeping up on her. Feeling the hobgoblin forcing his full length inside, sliding deep enough for his warted tip to kiss the enterance to her cervix, she knew it was now or never. Her eyes fluttered, weakening when the hobgoblin leaned over as he commenced his thrusting, raking his tongue across her face, sending his foul breath wafting across her face.

"Witchy has no choice left," the hobgoblin rumbled cruelly, slamming down with seismic thrusts, drilling into Cordelia with considerable force, intent on finishing what Grunja had started. His slid his tongue over the witch's soft lips, clamping a hand over her covered breast, kneading it greedily. "Hnnngg, perfect for nursing spawn. Won't be long now, maybe witchy is already growing goblin spawn. But Balrik will make sure."

"Goddess, spare me," Cordelia tried to concentrate.

She battled with the urge to succumb to the dark embrace of slumber, cognizant that doing so would lead to her awakening with her body stripped of clothing, a durable collar tightly lashed around her slender neck, and yet another greenskinned being wedged between her legs. Power flooded to her hand, building as her violator tossed her body back and forth, filled with despair when her wild cries provided the beast with the opening he needed to lodge his long tongue in her throat, spilling a stream of saliva down her throat.

"All females say the same thing at first, but no goddess here to listen. Gahhh, Balrik nearly there," Balrik pulled Cordelia's legs over the sides of his waist, sapping away at the remnants of her energy, striking at her core with blistering speed, locking his rough fingers around her throat. "We have special collar just for females like you, one that prevents use of magic. Witchy will never escape, witchy belongs to the nest now."

She felt the throbbing of his cock intensifying, understanding that the hobgoblin's climax was imminent. With just one, final chance left, Cordelia laid her hand across the muscular chest of the beast, fading into unconsciousness as a bright white glow appeared at her palm. Just when she believed all hope was lost, detecting the very instant that the hobgoblin's organ was about to inject its hot liquid corruption, the glow became a blinding flash.

"Ahhh!" Cordelia screamed when the cock was suddenly torn from her pussy, opening her weary eyes to watch the beast launch towards the roof above, crashing into the destabalized stone.

Fortune smiled kindly on the witch, gifting her with the precise opportunity she needed to crawl her way back into the open air, moving out of the way when the hobgoblin came crashing back down, with a boulder slamming across his head just as he groggily attempted to rise back up, preventing him from making one last advance. The boulder was soon joined by a shower of heavy rock material, rapidly burying the beast, sealing the others behind a mountain of debris and rolling dust.

Cordelia finally allowed her drained body to crumple to the ground, feeling the cold mountain breeze pouring across her hot, sweat covered body. Rolling onto her hands and knees, she picked up the distant hammering and clawing from the other side of the cave in, understanding that freedom still remained in the balance. Stumbling to her feet, Cordelia slipped her fingers between her thighs, wincing as the goblin sperm dribbled across her manicured nails. With little time to evade the crafty horde before they carved a gap in the rubble, Cordelia stumbled off to begin her descent, desperate to make it back to her chest of potions in time before the seed took root.

Skidding back along the uneven path, her thoughts briefly turned back to the pleading elven women, so sure of just how close she had come to sharing their pitiful fate, all because of the heirloom stashed at her side. Suddenly, her life of luxury didn't seem as precious as it once did, not when she came to terms with the fact that she was little more than a puppet, made to perform for a monarch that could never be satisfied. Had she failed, it was likely that no-one would have cared, and even more unlikely that the queen would spare the resources needed to rescue the witch.