The Witch and the Hunter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd taken her speech, but the wet sounds her pussy made as he fucked her spoke volumes. Each time he withdrew, his dick emerged shining with proof of her arousal, and when he thrust, her body welcomed his return into her wet heat. "It didn't take much to tame you, did it? A couple orgasms, and you're all mine. Was that all the fight you had in you? And now it's gone because my cock is in you?"

Her fury returned and she yanked hard enough to free one ankle. He ducked her swinging foot. She lunged at him, but he flipped her onto her front using his grip on the ankle he still had. Letting her go, he crawled onto the mattress behind her as she pulled herself farther up the bed, trying to escape. He caught her flailing arms, caging her wrists in one of his hands at the small of her back. With his other hand he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled, arching her back. "You want to run, witch? I'll catch you every time, but you can try."

He filled her slow, making her feel every inch of him as he reclaimed her body. Having her on her knees, helpless in his hands, he couldn't hold back anymore. He rutted her, pounding himself into her as hard and deep as he could.

She was close again, but it was his turn. Releasing her wrists and hair, he seized her hips, pulling her back as he thrust forward and sped up, his balls tightening as he fucked the witch. She clenched around him, right on the edge, but he pulled out, denying her orgasm while he had his, seed jetting from him to cover her ass and back.

Sated for the moment, he turned her over again, remaining between her spread legs. Her expression was a mixture of need and resentment. "What's wrong, witch? Are you pouting because you didn't come? Don't worry. I'm not done with you yet." He leaned back and stared at her pussy long enough to make her uncomfortable. The sight of her well-fucked pussy had him getting hard again. She was wet, so wet, swollen and red from surrendering her body and magic to him. "It does look like you need something here." When she tried to close her legs he slid two fingers into her, pushing her to the edge again and keeping her there.

He lowered his head and sucked on her nipple, the pebbled bud stiffening in his mouth. She arched, pushing her chest at him. He didn't usually pay attention to a witch's tits. All that was necessary was to finger them to get them wet enough not to rub his dick raw when he fucked them. No point in paying them any more attention than necessary to drain their magic. But something was different about his Maeve. She had so much magic he hardly had to take it from her. As long as she gave it to him so easily, he'd reward her for good behavior.

His Maeve. That was a dangerous way to think. She couldn't be his. She belonged to the Snake-Mage, as did all the witches he hunted. There were up breakable sigils on his skin the Snake-Mage used to inflict punishment. He could fuck the witches to take their magic, but they weren't his. He'd have to share this witch just like all the others when he returned. The idea enraged him, and the need to possess her again hardened his cock.

He exchanged his fingers for his dick, filling her in one thrust.

Licking a line from her breast to her neck, he nipped her skin with gentle bites, then harder ones as he felt her tighten around him inside her. "Like that, hmm?" He murmured into her neck. "I'm going to figure out everything you like."

Braced on one elbow he rocked into her, cupping her breast, thumb tweaking her stiff nipple. Her hands roamed his back, her nails digging into the leather he still wore. He sped up his thrusts and she wrapped her legs around him, heels digging into his ass. She came again, and he siphoned her as he fucked her through her orgasm.

What was so different about this witch? He'd had healing magic before, but her magic could easily become a craving. He rubbed her clit, drawing another orgasm out of her. "Again,' he demanded.

"Again."

"Again."

He lost track of the number of times he forced her to come for him, but he siphoned her until only wisps of her magic remained and he felt full to bursting. He'd spent himself three times, the healing magic he stole energizing him. It was invigorating and addictive. This witch wasn't like any other he'd had. She could very well make him strong enough to kill his Mage master and become the new Snake-Mage. He wouldn't have to share his witch if he was the Mage, not just a hunter.

The idea excited him and he rode the witch hard and fast. He lifted her ass, throwing his head back with a groan as he emptied himself inside her for the first time. Her pussy still felt tight even after he'd fucked her for hours, lost in her body and magic. As much as he'd love to see how long her healing magic let his cock stay hard they had to go.

Panting, he collapsed on top of her, letting her take his weight as he caught his breath. He toyed with her clit, wringing a final orgasm from her but no magic. She didn't even have the energy to arch or tense up anymore. She lay loose-limbed and barely conscious beneath him.

The sun was coming up, light spilling in the window of her small hut. Reluctantly, he pulled out of his witch. Gods, even just having filled her with his seed he could go again. But he needed to gather his things and get the horse ready. With her display of magic last night other hunters would be heading this way. Better for her, and him, if they were far away when others arrived. Less time fighting meant more time he could spend in her.

Placing his hand on her throat, he summoned the sigil that stole her voice back to his skin. Next time he had her he'd let her make all the noise she wanted. He looked forward to seeing how many different sounds he could rip from her throat. Her eyes fluttered closed and her breathing even out into sleep.

He picked up her tank top from the floor, wiped himself clean of their combined fluids, and adjusted his clothes, not having bothered with stripping himself. He would have if he'd known he'd be in her for hours, but he'd been expecting someone to come looking for her. Turning at the door, he regarded his witch.

Hair a tangled mess, skin flushed, his cum on her stomach, breasts, and back, one knee bent to the side, one foot off the side of the bed, pussy on display and leaking, she looked perfect. He resolved to destroy her like this every night. She'd be fine just like that until he returned for her.

Yet, something stopped him. Crossing the few steps back to the bed, he straightened her legs and drew the sheet over her. No one should see her like this but him. It was an odd thought. Witches didn't deserve consideration. They were selfish bitches who'd rather see him dead than share their magic, but his witch was different.

It was probably the silver witch he had trapped inside him making him act this way. Even dead she tried to control him. He'd absorbed her magic, but he couldn't use it. It remained locked inside him, useless. He stood for a moment, debating uncovering Maeve to prove, silver witch or not, he did what he liked. The silver witch's mocking laughter as she cursed him rang in his ears and he slammed the door to the prison he imagined her in. Not wanting to admit she'd gotten to him, he left, closing the door behind him.

The town was silent, asleep now, their impromptu rejoicing over their cured children over. It was the perfect time to get his witch out of here without anyone seeing where he took her.

<><><><><>

MAEVE

Maeve woke feeling drained, hungover, physically sated and thoroughly used when she felt the fluids seeping from between her legs. Semen crusted on her stomach and breasts and her sheet was wet. What the fuck had she done last night? Well, the fuck part was obvious enough.

She remembered the man with the striking eyes. She must have brought him back here. Orgasms, there had been a lot of those, on both sides apparently.

Thankfully she was alone. Grateful he'd had the decency to leave before things got awkward, she rose and winced. Her magic had reduced her inhibitions, what if it had done the same thing to him? The idea she might have made him do something he might not have wanted to, even inadvertently, made her feel ill.

Maybe that's why he left, realizing something else had been in control of him. He hadn't seemed reluctant, but what if that was her magic controlling him? She'd have to find a way to get her magic under control before she allowed herself to have sex again.

In the tiny bathroom she showered, moving at light speed to try and get clean before the hot water ran out. She almost made it, gasping when the water went from hot to glacial with no warning. Gritting her teeth she finished, washing in the icy cold temperature making her feel cleaner than the hot water had.

The excess energy she'd channeled was gone, leaving her head clear for the first time since she'd ignored all her mother's warnings to heal so many at once. The clarity was a relief, but left her feeling empty, like she'd lost part of herself.

Anxiety swamped her, tamping down a little of her exhilaration. Her mother's voice was silent, and all the more censorious for its lack of scolding. Too many people had seen what she'd done. The last thing she wanted was to draw attention to herself. How long would it be before news got out that over twenty children were healed at once and completely? Probably not long. The only thing that spread faster than good news was a good lie.

She had a list of things she wanted to do in the area, but those would have to wait. Stuffing her few possessions into her backpack, she zipped it closed and shouldered it. Where should she go? Stay remote and hopefully hard to find, or head to a city and try to get lost in a crowd? Roads would be more traveled, but in this part of the world a road wasn't necessarily the fastest way between two places. West was the ocean. Maybe she could find someone there in a port that would take her somewhere new. North and west then, through the jungle.

The town was silent as she made her way through. Good. No one would see which way she went. That should buy her some time.

If she wanted to remain free she needed to get out of here.

<><><><><>

THE KRAIT

The white wolf came out of nowhere in a silent ambush. It sank its fangs deep into his calf and shook its head, tearing flesh and muscle. He nearly screamed as fangs caught on bone. Off balance, he fell to the ground, reaching for one of his hollow tipped poisoned daggers. He sat up and aimed the blade at the wolf trying to tear his leg off.

Human hands caught his arm and a foot kicked the blade, sending it spinning away. Hunters from the Wolf-Mage always traveled in a pack of at least five. They'd arrived quicker than he thought, and maybe hunters for other mage's wouldn't be far behind. He needed to get back to his witch. The idea these minions would try to put their hands on her infuriated him.

He reached up and grabbed a fistful of shirt. Yanking hard, he pulled his human attacker off his feet to crash into the wolf. He reached for his second dagger, stabbing the wolf in its chest when it lurched to its paws and lunged.

The venom worked fast and the wolf yelped. It released him, staggering away, dagger still stuck in its chest.

His human attacker threw himself at him. He wrenched the neck of the light-haired man, breaking it and dropping his corpse next to the other one, who'd remained in wolf form. He listened but didn't hear any more of them. Maybe these two were scouts and the rest would be on their way.

Stupid. Being caught off guard like this was stupid. That had never happened before. But he'd never had a witch of his own to distract him before, either.

They'd managed to delay him getting back to his witch. He glanced down at his mangled leg where the damned wolf had bitten him while he'd been distracted. He couldn't walk on it yet, couldn't even put weight on it. He summoned his healing sigil, directing it to move over his skin to his leg.

Replete with healing magic, he tried to harness it and send it to the healing sigil. Like the witch it came from, it resisted obeying him. He closed his eyes and focused, using force to compel its obedience. As it started to move, sluggishly and resistant, the white healing sigil glowed a faint shade of green. The pain in his leg eased and he breathed out a sigh of relief.

That fucking useless silver magic erupted from its prison, washing over him in a wave. It engulfed the healing magic in a bubble and retreated, trying to take it away from him. He held fast, the green magic torn between them. The silver magic took most of it, leaving him with a fraction of the magic he'd glutted himself on. The healing sigil faded to white and he felt pain and empty once more.

"Is that how things are going to be, you silver bitch?" He seethed, rage and frustration making him wish that witch was alive so she could die all over again. She'd made his life difficult from the moment he saw her, alive and dead, but she'd never stolen his stolen magic before. "I can't reach you anymore, but I'll drain Maeve until there's nothing left." Even as he said it, he knew he wouldn't. "You're not better than me now, stealing magic." The silver magic floated in its prison, keeping the green magic within it, smugly silent in its victory over him.

His sigil would work, it would just take longer without pure witch healing magic to power it. In the end, the silver witch had done nothing to protect Maeve, or stop him from finding her.

It took two hours for his healing to work well enough for him to stand. He draped the dead minions over his horse's back and led him into the jungle, leaving the bodies for animals to eat. He returned to Maeve's hut. It was empty. The few possessions she had gone, along with her backpack.

He smirked. She couldn't even stay passed out properly. He had her magic though, and it wanted to be with her, its rightful conduit. She couldn't be that far ahead of him, and he had the only horse. No engines had started, so she must be on foot. He mounted his horse and guided him in the direction her magic pulled him. He didn't mind a good hunt, and already looked forward to catching her, planning exactly how he'd remind her she belonged to him. "You can't escape me, witch. But you can try."


12