The Witch and the Incubus Ch. 08

Story Info
The Final Chapter. Layla in love and broken.
7k words
4.63
4k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This story includes elements of the following: anal sex, BDSM play, group sex, lesbian sex, mind control, and nonconsent/reluctant sex. This story does not present BDSM in a realistic manner - it's fantasy, folks. I want to thank my wife for editing, her guidance, insight, and suggestions. I also want to thank my friend, Ann, for her support of this project.

Brianna sat back, giving Caliban an incredulous look. They were in Caliban's private room at the Hot Spot. She sat behind a plate of spinach chef salad, listening intently. She wore a cream-colored evening gown with a plunging neckline, a faux sapphire necklace that almost covered her entire chest, and a pair of matching earrings. She cocked her long supple neck to one side. "Now you're going to tell me you went back to hell for this woman - girl really - that you weren't even having sex with?"

He chuckled. "In two hours, you've learned I'm rich, I'm a demon, I invented cannibalism, and I have a harem of five women," Caliban noted with a sardonic smile. "Yet the thing you have trouble believing is that I might sacrifice myself to save a friend from dying in the bowels of hell."

"Shit - I knew you were flush the moment I laid eyes on you. And I'm more than willing to believe all that kinky shit. I'm into that; maybe not to that level, but I get it," Brianna leaned forward with a smile. "You proved that you were a demon; you took my panties and had me jill-off in front of both you and the waiter. That was fucked up, by the way - I don't have an extra dress to put on," Brianna said as she shifted in her seat. "And the fact that you're willing to compel me to stay and force me to listen to this confession of yours? I can believe you would be into some Hannibal Lecter shit. But then to tell me you're the good guy?"

"I'm not claiming to be the good guy," he said as he took a sip of red wine. "I'm a demon, and I can take what I want. The fact that I don't should prove that I'm trying to be better than what I was." Caliban cut another piece of steak and ate it. He swallowed and took another sip of wine.

"So what exactly are you trying to say, Mr. Prince of the Second Circle?" she smirked.

"I'm saying that I went back to hell."

_____________

Alex shot a withering glance behind her. Raguel was a handsome enough man; he had long blond hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a ridiculously muscled physique. Alex realized that Raguel would be precisely the type of man that her legs would turn to jelly over if it wasn't for the disgustingly smug smile on his face paired with his judgemental gaze. He turned her stomach, and she silently swore to give more average-looking boys a second look.

"I'M HERE!" Caliban yelled from fifty feet away. "I'm ready for my one hundred years of torture by the hands of you motherfuckers. You've won. You've brought me low. Now let them go."

"Caliban, don't give them what they want," Melissa yelled. "If they were going to kill us, they would have done so by now!"

"Well, you're safe. The short bitch, on the other hand, not so much," Raguel chuckled.

"I don't intend on giving them what they want. They'll try to break me, but they won't succeed." He glanced at Alex, and she saw his eyes were heavy with sadness and pain.

"I think you misunderstand why we're here, Caliban," Periel said.

"Would it change anything if I did?" he growled.

"Not really," Periel responded.

"Then I couldn't give a damn about your reasons," Caliban spat. "Now let them go, and I'll come along willingly."

Alex glared at Caliban in disapproval as Raguel prodded her forward. She and Melissa walked past Caliban. Alex and Melissa turned to watch each of his arms grabbed by the winged forms of Periel and Raguel. There was a sudden bright flash of light, and the three of them were gone.

"What the fuck are we going to tell Layla?" Melissa whispered.

"I suspect she already knows," Alex responded. "I'm sure Caliban left his car out there, probably with the keys in the ignition. We should get moving before someone steals the car, and we have no way home."

Melissa nodded.

The two women walked solemnly towards the exit of the warehouse. Tears blurred Alex's vision as she recalled Caliban's explanation of the conditions in Hell. Melissa placed a hand on her shoulder as they walked.

"He had the far off stare when he talked about Hell," Alex murmured. "And he tried so hard to play his experience off as someone else's, but then he would say something, and you just knew he was talking about his own experiences. It was haunting." Tears fell freely from Alex's eyes. "Now, he just walked right back into literal Hell to save my life."

"It's okay," Melissa said as she gave Alex a one-armed hug.

"No, it's not. I was so rude to Caliban, and I never apologized," she lamented.

_____________

Layla watched as the elevator doors opened, flanked by Nevada on her left and Sarah on her right. The moment the doors opened, the three of them started towards Alex and Melissa. Nevada ran to Melissa and hugged her tightly while Sarah and Layla embraced Alex.

"I'm so sorry," Alex cried into the huddle between Layla and Sarah.

"It's not your fault," Layla said quietly.

"Where's Lilith?" Melissa asked.

"She's preparing a summoning room," Sarah said.

"To summon Caliban, right?" Alex asked as she stepped away from Layla and Sarah.

"That's the idea," Layla said before turning to Melissa. "I've made this offer to Nevada, but I'm going to make it to you as well; if you want out of your contract with Caliban, he's given me access to give you what he owes you. You can just walk away a rich woman, and you wouldn't need to be a pet to a demon."

Melissa blinked and then looked to Nevada.

"I said I'd go where you go," Nevada said, answering Melissa's unasked question.

"You can have some time to -"

"We're staying," Melissa interrupted Layla. "We want to finish out our contract with Caliban."

"Really?!" Layla asked. "I thought you'd jump at the chance to leave."

"Really?!" Melissa mocked, "I thought it was obvious we'd choose to stay. Nevada and I wouldn't be together if it weren't for Caliban. That and I think we'd both miss the kinky sex, and..." Melissa looked away and mumbled, "...maybe we'd miss all of you as well."

"You do realize that Caliban might not be the same," Alex warned. "Who knows what they're doing to him right now or what effect it might have on him."

"I don't have a choice," Layla said.

"You do have a choice, Layla; you all do," Alex insisted. "I've grown to respect Caliban; I don't want that to be tarnished by seeing him return as some horrible monster."

"It's not your choice, Alex," Nevada said. She turned to Layla. "I'll summon him with you!"

"Where she goes, I go," Melissa said.

"Me as well," Sarah added.

"No," Layla said. "Just me. This started with me. It has to be me." Layla turned around and started to walk away.

"Why?!" Sarah asked.

Layla looked back. "Please, just let it be this way."

Alex gasped. "Oh. I get it."

Layla gave Alex a sad look and then continued to walk away from them. She stopped at one of the two kitchens in the penthouse to grab some fruit, three bottles of water, and a bottle of scotch. Then Layla continued down the hall, past furniture removed from one of the bedrooms, and into the emptied room where Lilith carefully made arcane symbols on the concrete floor with black calk. She formed strange characters in the space between two concentric circles on the floor. Inscribed inside the innermost circle was a nine-pointed star with more characters written inside the star. The entire summoning circle dominated the room, leaving a little space in front of the balcony doors.

"It's beautiful," Layla said. "You're going to have to teach me how to do that."

"I will. I don't plan on going anywhere. Layla, you know I could do this with you, don't you? I've surrendered myself to the fact that this is going to be the rest of my life. I can -"

"No," Layla said. "We've been over this, Lilith. He and I have things to discuss; I don't want anyone else involved - even you."

"I know -"

"And I know you know. You're not stupid, and neither are the rest of the harem. If they haven't figured it out already, I'm sure Alex is cluing them in. This is the way it has to be," Layla insisted.

"Fine. Well, there's nothing to do until moonrise. Maybe you'd like to spend some time with your harem dodging questions?" Lilith suggested with a sad smile.

"I'm going to spend that time alone. I've got a lot to think about," she responded. She placed a hand on Lilith's cheek and bent down to kiss her. "No matter what happens, you'll always be my Mistress."

Lilith nodded and hesitantly left the room.

Layla looked out the glass doors at the city skyline. With a sigh, she ate her fruit and drank water to pass the time and waited for nightfall. Her restlessness was hard to ignore. If she left the room, she knew she would be bombarded with questions she wasn't prepared to answer. Instead, Layla focused on the questions that she needed to be answered.

When darkness fell, she lit thirteen black candles and placed them between the two concentric circles where Lilith had indicated they should stand. She also set the bottle of scotch inside the circle. She then stripped and knelt out on the balcony, looking into the room. The moon was rising over the city behind her and illuminated the circle in front of her. Layla began chanting, just as she did the night she first met Caliban.

Her hand crept down to her waiting sex, already wet with anticipation of what was to come. Layla replayed every sexual encounter she had with Caliban in her mind. Bits and pieces of her experiences bled into her consciousness. Layla was reminded of how it felt to have him inside her; the emotions she felt and the pain inflicted upon her were clear in her memory. She recalled the release she felt when her body shook with pleasure due to his touch. The experiences that flashed through her mind that first night she summoned him were gone - only her actual experiences with him and the harem remained.

She chanted the strange, seemingly impossible words to summon him as easily as she did the first night. They slipped off her tongue as if it was her native language, felt right in her mouth and throat like they belonged there - as if he belonged there. She rocked back and forth as she neared orgasm and found herself wishing that it was he that was bringing her to the tipping point; then she reminded herself that, in a way, he was.

She cried out as her body shook in the night air, "Caliban, Prince of the Second Circle, I call upon you to appear!" Her mind went blank, and she leaned over, her hair brushing the floor of the balcony. Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked up to see Caliban standing there in all his demonic glory, holding the bottle of scotch.

"This still isn't blood, pet," Caliban chuckled.

"It's better than blood; it's unconditional surrender to you, Sir."

"And yet," he motioned to the circle, "you've constructed a circle to keep me bound so that I may not approach you. Why?"

"None of us were sure how long it would take for you to lose your mind in the ninth circle of Hell. I didn't want to put the others at risk," Layla explained. "That, and there are some things I want to discuss with you."

"Discuss with me? That never bodes well, pet," he said with a hesitant smile. "I didn't go to the ninth circle. The reason that I was forced back to Hell was... political. The King of the Second Circle ended his eternal life out of what you might best understand as 'boredom,'" Caliban said. "As a Prince of the Second Circle, I am in the line of succession for that title -"

"Are you now King?" Layla interrupted.

"If I were, I wouldn't be standing here. Kings don't leave hell. That's one of the reasons why everyone knew I wouldn't return to hell willingly. I don't want to be King and could be forced to take the title should I return," he growled in frustration. "Luckily, Lilith's namesake wanted to rule the second circle as Queen. I threw my support behind her after she made a few concessions, of course, and she has now taken the throne."

"And how does the real Lilith feel about mortals taking her name?" Layla asked.

Caliban shrugged. "It's not a topic of conversation in Hell."

"Really? I'd think they'd be a little indignant about it," Layla prodded. "Are you sure?"

"Pet, do you have something to talk to me about, or don't you?" he inquired.

"Damn," she said under her breath. Layla sighed and closed her eyes. "I had this whole speech planned out - I thought about it all day. It just, none of it seems right. I don't know how to tell you this."

"Why not just tell me, pet?" he asked with a bemused smile.

"I'm pregnant," Layla blurted out.

"What? This is a joke, right?" he nervously chuckled.

Layla looked him straight in the eyes. "I'm terrified," she whispered.

His smile evaporated as she stared intently at her. "How do you, uh..."

"I had morning sickness this morning and started thinking about the last time I had a period and, you know, ran to the store while we were waiting for Melissa and Alex to get back and - I'm pregnant," she shrugged as tears filled her eyes.

"But doesn't it -"

"Take four weeks for morning sickness to begin? We haven't known each other for that long, so how on earth could I have fallen in love with you in such little time, or is the gestation period for half-demons different? I don't know, and I was hoping you had an idea," Layla babbled.

"Let me out," he growled.

"Not if you're going to hurt me," she stated. Layla trembled but didn't look away from him.

"You think that little of me?" His shoulders slumped.

"Well, there's nothing in all of our Lilith's books about this, and honestly, I wasn't entirely sure how you would react. For all I know, half-demon children are somehow a threat to demon-kind. Do you know how this works?"

"I don't." He kneeled. "But Queen Lilith does, and she owes me, so I'm sure we'll figure it out." He reached his hand to the edge of the circle. "One thing I do know is, I love you too. Now, please let me out so I can hold you."

Layla reached out and smeared a section of the circles with her hand while brushing his fingertips. He laced his fingers with hers, drew her into his arms, and held her head against his broad chest. Caliban looked down at her as he stroked her hair.

"Are Alex and Melissa okay?" he asked.

"They both blame themselves, but I think that they'll be relieved when they see you," she said.

"What of Sarah, Nevada, and Lilith?"

"They're all interested in renewing their pact with you." Layla sighed deeply and nuzzled his chest. "Did you want to take me, Sir?" she asked.

"No. I'd be afraid to hurt you," he whispered.

"I can use my mouth," Layla offered. She reached down and stroked his cock, paying particular attention to the section between the ribs that studded its length. She felt his cock jerk and pulse in her hand.

Caliban took her face in his hands and kissed her on the lips. "I'm not going to stop you, pet."

She bent down to the root of his cock and suckled just above his sack while stroking his length. Layla chased her hand with her mouth up to his shaft. Then, when she reached the head of his cock, Layla opened the back of her throat to take as much of him as she could. Her saliva dripped slowly down his cock and lubricated her strokes.

He stroked her hair and moaned as she twisted her hands around his shaft. Layla was encouraged by his reaction. She stuck out her tongue so that her piercing could rub against the ribs embedded in his cock. He lightly clawed her back, making her mewl due to the now-familiar pain and sensation of blood beading on her flesh.

"I want to use you," Caliban growled.

Layla pulled away from his cock. "You don't need permission, Sir; I've already unconditionally surrendered myself. Or did you forget that?"

He lifted her by her legs, and she rested her knees on his shoulders. Caliban gripped Layla's sides as his split tongue lashing at her sex, like a two-pronged whip, before he closed his mouth over her and plunged his tongue deep inside her. She groaned as he inflicted both pleasure and pain within her sex.

His cock dangled in her face, which she then grasped and guided into her mouth. He pumped his cock into her throat, which bulged slightly with each thrust. She gasped for air every time he withdrew from her. Layla held onto the portion of his shaft that wouldn't fit into her mouth and stroked him as she softly gagged on his cock head. She shivered as his hand crept down to rest on the back of her head. It was a comforting presence and a reminder that Caliban had taken her completely - body, mind, and heart.

Layla's legs quivered and clamped down around Caliban's neck as his precum coated the back of her throat. Caliban's tongue was all she could feel - everything was numb compared to the twin sensations of pain and pleasure that she experienced deep within her. His musky sweat and cum consumed her other senses.

Her eyes rolled back as she inched closer to the edge of her orgasm. Layla felt the cracking of her mind, her willpower, her identity, under the pressure of this delicious act of surrender. She was held together with three words - "I love you." Then she shattered as she felt his cock swell, and his cum filled her mouth and throat. Her own orgasm overtook her, and her whole body convulsed so hard that Caliban had to wrap both arms around her to keep her from slipping from his grasp.

As he withdrew his cock from Layla's mouth, she pulled it away and uttered the words "I love you" as her body writhed against him. He gently put her down in the center of the circle; her sweat-covered skin picked up the chalk markings on the ground covering half her body. She muttered again, "I love you, Sir."

"I love you too, Layla," he replied.

"I love you," she said once more.

"Layla, are you alright?" Caliban asked as he looked down into her eyes.

"Yes, Sir," she said lazily.

"Layla, are you still, have I..." his eyes began to fill with tears.

"I am broken and completely yours, Sir."

Caliban stared at Layla in silence. Then the tears began to roll down his cheeks. He bent over her frail body and started sobbing. In her haze-filled mind, Layla could sense she did something to cause this - to hurt her master. She wanted to do anything to help him to feel the unrelenting pleasure and bliss she felt. "Master, why are you so sad?" Layla asked as she reached a lazy hand towards him.

"I'm sad because I broke you," he said to her.

She shook her head. "I wanted to break for you. I did it to prove to you that I love you, that I trust you, and that I won't fight you. You have all of me."

Caliban's tears flowed from his eyes as he placed his head against Layla's. "You stupid girl - that's the last thing I wanted. I knew you'd break at some point but hoped that it would come years in the future. I want you to fight me. I want you to have your own wants. I want you to choose to trust me, and that means you need to have the free will to choose not to trust. That's what makes your love special; the fact that I could lose it. I want those parts of you, too."

Layla frowned. Obedience was all she had to offer him, and by choosing to be entirely his, she had already made her choice.

_____________

Alex, Lilith, Melissa, Nevada, and Sarah all sat in the living room, hovering over boxes of Chinese take-out. Alex was the most dressed of all of them, wearing jeans and a purple blouse. The other four were wearing lounging clothes or sportswear. If they weren't going to be emotionally comfortable with the situation, they wanted at least to be physically comfortable.

12