The Witch and The Snake Charmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The busty redhead used her hold on his cock to drag it downward till the head smacked on the slopes of her mountains. This seemed to excite the monstrous member, and it shot out a stream of cum against her upper chest and neck. Paige moved it along the top of her breasts, steadily covering them in his hot white seed, before plunging the head and quite a few inches of shaft into her cleavage. It was clear that Isaac's cock, even when it was soft, was far too big to properly perform paizuri on - but Paige was not to be deterred. Letting go of his cock once it was between her bountiful breasts, she pushed her arms against the sides of her fleshy mounds.

The hairy man moaned as his cock sunk into her breasts. His cock pulsed and fired off its largest stream of cum yet. The hot semen completely filled her cleavage, covering the foot or so of cock that was hidden in its depths, and bubbled out of the top of it. It spread over the tops of Paige's tits, painting them a deep off-white, and ran down the sides in large rivers. Paige also moaned in turn as this hot cum covered the entirety of her upper torso, and shimmied her tits even faster around the massive mast of cock. Isaac's cock continued to blast its seed, covering both his cock and her body in thicker and thicker layers of sperm. Not able to take it anymore, Paige released her tits and stood up, forcing Isaac back away from her body.

"On the bed," Paige panted, speaking for the first time in nearly an hour, "I need that thing in me. Now."

Isaac grinned at her and nodded. Moving past her, he maneuvered onto the bed, his cock staining the sheets with leftover cum, and layed down on his back. He looked past his pole, gripping it with both hands, and stared at Paige; she had her eyes glued to his monolithic appendage and was breathing deeply. Looking at him, she nodded slowly, and moved towards the bed herself. She stood up on it unsteadily, facing Isaac and his upward-pointing cock, and moved carefully towards them. She took a moment to fully take off her bra, the material cutting into the undersides of her giant udders. Standing in front of his cock, the head practically touching her body right below her belly button, she sized up the giant rod: this might be a little difficult.

Having had a little more practice at wielding his weapon, Isaac knew what she was planning to do, and knew he would need to help. He pressed his ass down into the bed, trying to sink his crotch as low as he could. Paige gripped his head as it moved lower, and stood up on her tip-toes. With both of them trying to make this position work, both adjusting their respective heights as much as they could, it looked like they had a chance at success. Isaac's cockhead was now parallel with her pussy, almost perfect aligned with it. Paige took another deep breath - it was time.

Both holding different parts of his cock, Paige pressed it down against her crotch and lifted herself higher onto it like she was mounting a horse. Managing to get the glans under her groin, barely balancing on her toes, she lowered herself over so slightly; her cunt was now pressed up against the seemingly too-large head. With one more deep breath, she started to let herself drop downwards. Isaac's massive cock, which he was supporting at the base, literally held her up, unbending. Paige grunted and pressed down, the cum-lubed tip of the prone man's cock fighting against her still-too-tight pussy. With one more push, the redhead used even more strength to force herself downward, and her sex finally stretched around the head. It was in!

"Oh my fucking god!" Paige screamed as his cockhead tore through her the entrance to her pussy. The precum that soaked his length was definitely helping this penetration. Isaac moaned in response, his glans finally hugged by her tight depths. The now-speared woman's body shook in orgasm, her cunt instantly spraying girlcum down the lenght of Isaac's pole, practically washing the still-wet cum off of it. While her body was shaking, she lost her footing and momentarily slipped; while she landed solidly on her feet, no longer being on her tip-toes caused several more inches of Isaac's thick-as-hell shaft to force itself inside her in just a couple seconds. Paige felt like the wind had been knocked from her but this barely registered in her brain - she was cumming again.

Paige was losing herself to the unimaginable pleasure Isaac's cock was forcing on her. The last sane part of her brain screamed at her to get off and kick him out, and that it wasn't too late to just walk away. But the much more loud section of her brain told her that this dick, and the pleasure it brought her, was all she needed in life; yes it would ruin her, but it was damn well worth it. Paige, of course, listened to the latter thought. Regaining her senses once more, her body finally calming down, she looked down and let out a scream as she launched into another sanity-shattering orgasm: she could see the outline of this bitch breaking cock right under her belly button, protruding the skin outward.

For this part, Isaac was just lying back and enjoying the show. His hands still held the base of his cock tightly, but besides that he was almost perfectly relaxed. He knew the effect his cock had on women well, but Paige was reacting more extremely than any woman before her. Her pussy was like a broken fire hydrant: it was spraying out juices from around the seal his cock created at a high pressure, washing his cock in the clear liquid. Just the sight of her cumming excited him even further and his cock trembled under his grip before spraying precum into her pussy for the first time. He could see her stomach inflate around the outline of his glans as his cum filled her, which only caused her to orgasm harder. At this point, Isaac wasn't sure if she would ever stop cumming.

More expletives flew from Paige's mouth as she watched her stomach inflate. She needed more. More cock and more cum inside of her. She needed it now! The constantly-cumming redhead started to bend her knees, pushing herself down on more and more unending shaft. As she watched his cockhead rise above the ballooned portion of skin it had created, she quickly felt it hit something, a wall inside of her. Paige's body was so focused on greedily ripping more orgasms from this mighty appendage, she didn't even consider what this blockage might be. Almost as if on instictint, Paige hopped up on her toes once more until only the head remained inside her, and forced her body down with all her might.

"Wait hold o-" Isaac said, trying to stop her. He knew what this barrier was, even if she didn't seem too. But it was too late. Her body dropped. She screamed. Isaac felt his cock immediately tear through her cervix, which was the barrier his cock had rammed into. He moaned. Instead of Paige trying to hop off due the pain having her womb penetrated must have caused, she let herself sink onto it even more. Isaac watched in amazement as he cunt spasmed around his cock and a new gush of girlcum rained down not only onto his cock, but sprayed out onto his body. She was actually cumming from having her womb fucked so brutally.

"Oh fuck, are you, are you my fucking womb?!" Paige managed to let out, staring down at Isaac. Gulping, Isaac nodded back up at her, his eyes wide in amazement: he had never met a woman who wanted his cock so badly. This response seemed to turn Paige on even more, and she reached up in response and pulled roughly on her nipples, sending another spray of cum from her stretched out pussy. She continued to lower herself on the stunned-man's massive pole, the bulge in her stomach snaking higher and higher. Isaac could only moan loudly, his balls, which had been steadily growing between his legs, releasing another massive helping of precum into the oversexed woman.

Now that Paige had given this cock free access to her most inner-depths, it was time to fuck herself silly. When she got halfway down the pole, her entire body feeling absolutely stuffed full of dick meat, she pulled herself back up. She continued to stand up until the head alone was once again stretching her cunt obscenely, before dropping back down. The entire time her eyes were looking down between her bouncing tits, locked on her bulging midsection; bulging both because of the inhumanly thick pole currently rearranging her insides, and because of the ludicrous amount of seed it had already poured into her. As the cock bashed its way through her body until it was lodged firmly between her tits once more, pushing them out to the side from under skin, she came once more - although truthfully she hadn't stopped orgasming the entire penetration.

Isaac felt like a bystander in his coupling, and he wasn't really complaining. He watched this magnificent woman fuck herself on his impossible rod, taking more than half of it into her with each drop. Each time she dropped down, her magnificent breasts bounced obscenely, a sight Isaac could watch for hours. Her stomach inflated as she repeated this process, Isaac's cock now constantly pumping more and more hot white sludge into her body. Her womb had been filling steadily, her stomach ballooning out slowly with each pump from his cock. The dark-haired man loved to watch this cum inflation as it acted like physical proof of his divine virility. Paige continued to spear herself over and over on his cock, until Isaac finally felt a familiar rumbling in his balls.

He could feel his balls expand even quicked between his legs, growing over them and pushing them outwards. His cock pulsed and grew, lengthening in Paige's overfucked body, and thickening as well, which only stretched her gaping cunt even more. His urethra widened and bulged, and the tip of his cock flared and the cumslit opened up absurdly. His entire cock visibly trembled and shook, preparing itself for what was to come. Isaac moaned loudly before looking up at Paige.

"I'm cumming!" was all he managed to shout in warning before his orgasm shot up through his cock. Paige moaned at this exclamation, her body eager to receive his seed. She plopped herself down on his cock, once more taking over half of it into her body; but this time she stayed put, not moving back up his gigantic beast. She could feel his cock trembling inside of her and she braced herself, like she knew this orgasm was going to be absolutely insane. Paige stared down at this still-ridiculous amount of cock sticking from her cunt, the veins that snaked along its length pulsing angrily; she also felt something bulging the other side of Isaac's cock she couldn't see. He was definitely cumming.

Paige watched her stomach bloat out near instantly. Her womb was absolutely filled with scalding hot cum: the amount, density and temperature of it blew his previous shots of precum out of the water. Her torso blew up, looking like she was in the last term of pregnancy in seconds, and then quickly inflated beyond that. Her tits were pushed up towards her face as her stomach grew, nearly touching her chin. She watched as her skin was pushed outward, upward, downward - it was inflated in every direction. The redhead had never been so full in her life, not by a longshot. Paige could feel the cumshot taper off as her expansion stopped. But this was only a momentary respite.

Isaac groaned loudly as it first shot ended and his second cumblast began. Paige's eyes bulged as she felt her body start to inflate once more. He wasn't finished.\! Her stomach was now so blown-up that it was beginning to sag down towards her knees. Although Paige would have loved to feel all that hot cum filling every part of her insides, she also feared that she might literally explode if she didn't remove herself from the firing appendage. Steady herself, she started to lift herself off Isaac's bucking cock, an arduous task with all the extra weight she was currently carrying. Having to half hop to detached herself, Isaac too lost in his own pleasure to help, she managed to dislodged the fat head from her stretched cunt.

Stabilizing herself once again, her arms immediately reached down to wrap around her beach-ball sized stomach. Paige looked over at Isaac's cock, which was now spraying wildly upwards. His cum easily hit the ceiling and splattered down onto both of them, the bed, and everything else in the room. The bloated redhead watched in amazement - his cock just wasn't stopping. She could feel the cum he had injected into her womb start to freely flow down her legs and onto the bed, although it hardly made a dent in the ocean of sperm that filled her womb. Overcome once more by her lust, she reached out, her arms leaving her stomach, and gripped Isaac's bucking cock below the angry red head.

Aiming the cock with her hands, she pointed it towards herself, taking a blast to the face as a result. Paige moaned as her body was bathed in his seeds, covering her front completely. It flowed over her massive stomach, her pushed up tits, her face, - everywhere. Her arms and legs were soaked, and her normally fiery-red hair was dyed off-white. Moaning at this feeling of being covered, she leaned over and attached her lips to the spurting head. Her cheeks ballooned out, and cum sprayed from her nose as she tried futilely to gulp down the cum pumping into her mouth. She pulled her head off, another blast covering her face, and gasped; there was just so much.

Isaac was in ecstasy. He could do nothing but hold onto his cock as it covered himself and everything around him. His moans hadn't stopped, and he barely noticed Paige's movements. He could feel his cock unsheath from her pussy, and he could feel her touching it, but he wasn't watching her at all. His eyes were closed, his whole body consumed by this mighty ejaculation. With every pulse of his cock he could feel more cum pump up through his urethra. It was never ending.

Continuing to try and ingest more sperm, Paige wrapped her lips around the fire hose of a cock once more, swallowing even faster than before. Still, it wasn't enough. Her head was blown back once again and cum rained down onto her body non-stop. There was just so much! How could one man be so incredibly virile? She looked down, probably for the first time in an hour, and glimpsed his balls for the first time. Holy shit. They had easily grown larger than her tits, and almost completely took up the space between his legs. His sack looked stretched and taut, like his cum factories were gonna burst at any moment. It was amazing. He was amazing. This whole thing was amazing. Paige once again began to worship his cock, opting to lick it and rub her cum soaked body along its length as it fired wildly into the air.

After several minutes, Isaac's orgasm finally died down. He panted heavily, finally opening his eyes and taking in the room around him. It was predictably, completely white. The bed, ceiling and walls around him were now white, regardless of the color they had been before. He could see posters on the wall that were now unrecognizable and ruined in their soaked state. A lamp and a bedside table to the right of him were also dripping with gooey semen. A dresser, a mirror, the parts of the floor he could see - they were all drenched. His eyes continued to roll around with his head, before falling once more unto Paige.

She looked sexier than ever, now looking like a living fertility goddess. Much like the room, she was also completely covered, rivulets of cum absolutely pouring off of her form. Her huge tits looked like they were encased in a bra once again, but now it was just his prodigious seed holding them in a wet casing. The woman's stomach was hugely bloated, making her look like she was pregnant with triplets at the least. Her ass stuck out like a shelf, also dripping streams of cum down her legs. From what he could see of her pussy, it looked incredibly stretched, like it had been molded to the size his cock - which it practically had been. It too was covered in semen, and was constantly gushing globs of pearly liquid onto her legs and bed below her. The redhead was looking back down at him, her eyes wild with lust.

The cum covered woman dropped to her knees, the sheets squishing audibly due to their now very-wet status, and leaned down the best she could, her enormous stomach getting in the way of her movements. Isaac was almost afraid she was going to slap him or curse at him for what he had done to her and the room, but instead she just kissed him deeply, swirling her tongue in his mouth. Isaac could once again taste his cum in her mouth, but he didn't care - his own fluids never bothered him. He returned the kiss, moaning into her mouth this time, and removed his hands from his cock. Wrapping them around her cum-soaked head, he pulled her in closer, embracing her cum soaked form fully. They continued to kiss for what felt like an eternity before she finally pulled back, smiling at him.

"That was... well, incredible." Paige said breathily, her piercing green eyes staring into his brown ones.

"It was amazing!" he chuckled, looking down at his body. Paige's eyes followed his and she gasped: he was still hard. His cock was just as brutally erect as it was during his orgasm, sticking out from his crotch like a paragon of virility. If anything it looked even larger than before, the entire thing pulsing visibly as remnants of his ejaculation poured from the slit down his cock. It was, much like everything else, soaked entirely in cum. It swayed without support but still stood up, pointing towards the ceiling. It looked just as ready to go as when they had started and Paige didn't know if she should have been surprised or not.

"You're... you're still hard?" Paige asked, turning her head back towards him, her eyes wide.

"Oh yeah! It usually takes like 2 or 3 times for my dick to go down!"

"Oh my god..."

"Ready for another round?" Isaac asked, smiling mischievously at the stunned redhead.

"Absolutely." she replied after a pause, her voice breathy with lust and her body practically shaking from excitement.

"Good," Isaac said, sitting up and starting to move off the bed, " you can lay down on the bed this time."

Paige gulped and nodded. As Isaac departed the cum-soaked bed, Paige crawled forward to where he had been lying, her semen-enlarged stomach dragging along the sheets. Moving carefully, she turned around and lowered herself onto the same spot he had been laying. It was, for a moment, the least cum-drenched part of the room, but as Paige's back touched down this was quickly remedied. The bloated redhead laid down and looked over at Isaac, who was once again stroking his cock with both hands and staring down at her. Cum seemed to leak out of his tip at an accelerated rate, even more so than it had pre-orgasm.

"We, uh, might need to drain you a bit just to be safe." Isaac said, letting go of his behemoth and reaching over towards Paige's stomach. Paige looked down, and fully took in what he meant. Lying on her back, her stomach looked immensely gravid; it rose up so high she couldn't see her legs or crotch, and her view was almost entirely of her stretched out skin. She placed her hands on her stomach, along with Isaac's, and they both pressed down gently. The small outpouring of cum from the massively pregnant-looking woman's stomach turned into a torrential waterfall once the pressure had been applied.

A loud moan rang from Paige's lip as cum began to exit her cunt at an increased speed. Somehow just the debloating she was enduring set her body on fire, and she felt herself becoming absurdly aroused once more. When a particularly large gush flew from her nether regions, it stimulated her enough to send her spiraling into another orgasm. Her cunt convulsed around the outpour of semen and sprayed its own juices along with it. Isaac could only watch once more in amazement, his cock firing off its own salvo of semen across the pair in response.