The Witch and the Stallion

Story Info
Witch and her literal stallion husband have fun night.
4.2k words
4.75
7.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know!

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

Enjoy.

____________________________________________________________

Alyssan brushed her black hair one more time, making sure it was nice and silky, before putting on her oversized witch's hat.

She giggled at the mirror, as her blue eyes glittered with excitement. Besides her hat, the only other thing she was wearing was a lovely and diaphanous black nightie that slid off her petite body as if it was nothing but a thin layer of smoke.

The sorceress cheekily raised a leg while showing her left hip at the mirror, while she slid some black stockings and fastened them to her favourite garter belt.

She might not be too voluptuous, but she knew how much her husband loved her long legs, and she wanted to have fun tonight, so this was the equivalent of deploying a battlefield cannon to open a paper door.

After a mischievous cackle, she looked around for her perfume bottle and sighed as she noticed it was atop one of the high shelves. Erbin, her husband, probably put it there while sorting things around the house.

Thank the gods for "mage hand," she thought as she cast a minor spell to carefully levitate the bottle towards her.

She had many talents and desirable traits, or so she had been told repeatedly by her loving husband, but height was not one of them.

In fact, the elven woman was rather fed up with being confused with a halfling.

It had its benefits, of course, Erbin could basically lift her with one hand, which made her feel all fluttery and hot.

Oh, tonight was going to be fun, she thought to herself.

They had been married for a couple of years, though they had been together much longer. Destiny had put them in the same party while adventuring, and their chemistry was so obvious that their companions were taking bets when they would finally get together.

Not even Erbin getting cursed tore them apart, heck, it might have made them closer to each other. Alyssan thought to herself.

Finally, happy with her look and make-up, the small elf adjusted her oversized hat, and moved with feline-like grace towards the living room where Erbin was sure to be painting or going through his books.

Not that she needed to adjust her hat, as after being fed up with it often flying away or falling, she had enchanted it, so it always stayed on her head unless it was she lifted it, but old habits die hard.

She poked her head into the living room, and as she was expecting, Erbin was there in front of his canvas, wearing just his painter's apron and some working pants.

When they met, Erbin was a reasonably tall human, already high enough to make her feel like a midget, but after he got cursed and then "fixed" so to speak, he was so massive that she barely reached his crotch.

Thankfully, they both found this rather appealing.

Alyssan had a small flashback through the whole ordeal. An sorcerer they were trying to bring down had cursed Erbin with his death throes, as he had been the one striking the final blow, and the spellcaster had decided to be poetic with his arcane vengeance.

Since Erbin's surname was Whitehorse, he had been turned into a white stallion, while still retaining his human mind.

The curse had proven impossible to fully dispel, every expert they spoke with was flabbergasted by its potency.

Eventually, with the help of some friendly druids, they managed to find a mid-way solution. Via some spells and the blessing of the moon goddess, Erbin had been given a half-way shape, something that was humanoid, yet a bit equine too.

His head was like that of a horse, though his eyes were closer together, his snout was shorter, and it was way more expressive than a regular equine face usually is.

Snow-white fur covered his body, and he had both a long, flowing tail and mane.

His arms and hands were human enough, though thicker and more muscular.

Finally, his powerful legs ended up in equine-like hooves.

He was also much bigger than before, easily the same size as a half-ogre.

It had not been a perfect solution, many people kept acting confused or wary around him, but it had been enough.

Alyssan smiled and tried to sneak into the room, tip-toeing towards him.

If he had noticed, he was not moving, so she smiled to herself and once she was right behind him, she pulled herself up onto the edge of the dinner table that was near his easel.

She tried to strike a sexy pose with her legs crossed, biting her lip sensually in excitement.

"Hey there handsome stallion...," she said in a sensual voice, letting one of the straps of her nightie fall off her shoulder.

Erbin's cute ears twitched, and slowly turned around, a happy smile on his face.

Alyssan swooned, maybe she was biased, but the curse had not made him any less handsome. Sure, before he looked more rugged, but now he was so cute her heart could melt.

And his wide shoulders and torso were even winder, something she really approved of.

"A little kitty seems to have sneaked into the living room," he said, melting her with his loving hazel eyes.

He put his palette aside and cleaned his big hands on his apron, moving closer to her and stroking her face lovingly.

Alyssan felt like an actual kitten and pushed her face against his hand, doing happy fake purrs and nibbling his fingers.

"Someone is feeling frisky tonight," said Erbin as his hands caressed her torso and thighs.

She was so small compared to him that he could grab her by the waist with one hand, something he proceeded to do to lift her towards his lips.

Alyssan loved being handled like a little doll by him, and let out a moan as their lips met, and a fiery kiss took them over.

His long flat tongue basically took over her mouth, and she relaxed happy in his hands as her legs instinctively clung onto him like a koala.

"Kitty wanted some attention tonight, daddy," she said as her hands petted his face and played with his lovely twitchy ears.

Erbin showed her a wide smile, and kissed her neck passionately, making her throw her head back in delight.

"That's a good kitty, because I had planned something special for tonight," he said with a cheeky smile.

She looked back at him with fiery eyes, her little hands moving under his apron and caressing his chest fur.

"Oh? What did you have in mind for your kitty?" she asked, giving him small nibbles on his neck.

He gave her a mischievous face and licked her nose, making her chuckle.

"Better if I just show you," he said, as he crouched and picked up a box from under the table.

Alyssan was too busy caressing and kissing his lovely fur and muscular torso to see the box in detail, but it sounded like bottles or vials.

Just as she was about to check, he sat her on the table and removed her nightie by pulling it over her head.

The tiny elf moaned, delighted by his brusqueness, she liked it when he just took her, and she tried to pose with a dirty smile for him as she sat basically naked for him on the edge of the table.

"My, someone is hungry tonight," she said coquettishly.

Erbin removed his painting apron and chucked it towards a chair away from them, his eyes utterly devouring his beloved wife.

"You have no idea," he said as he picked her up.

To her surprise, he flipped her over and held her upside down. He then pushed her legs down, making her fold them against her tiny torso and head, abusing how flexible she was, and holding her like this against his chest.

She was so petite compared to him that he only needed his left arm to hold her in this position, her holes utterly exposed and defenseless.

Erbin whinnied happily and gave her pussy a long lick with his long tongue, making Alyssan let out a whorish whimper.

Alyssan again tried to adjust her big hat with one hand, which looked rather silly as she was upside down and only the hat's magic held it against her silky hair.

She let out a little laugh, and she tried to peek at Erbin's box, as he carefully picked a small crystal vial from it filled with a pinkish liquid.

Then it dawned on her, that was her box. The box where she had been preparing some naughty potions and kept the diary with her most salacious sexual fantasies.

She barely wrote on it any more, but she had kept it as a memento from their travels, some things in there she still hadn't mentioned to her husband.

"Em... honey," she said sheepishly, "where did you find that?"

Erbin laughed as he uncorked something with his teeth and spat out the cork into the box.

"I found it in your lab, when I was cleaning, it has some rather interesting writing, don't you think?" he said, feeling how she was boiling in his arms with bluster.

Alyssan felt as if she was cooking in her own juices. Which bit did he read, what was he planning?

"Love...," she said again with a tone that evoked a mouse trapped under a cat's claw, "which... bit did you read and plan?"

Erbin chuckled as he gave her pussy another lick.

"Oh my love, you will find soon enough...," and as he said this Alyssan felt how something cold and glasslike was slid into her little asshole.

Her eyes opened wide as a thick, burning liquid slid into her body, and she immediately knew what it was.

A lust potion, she had prepared them hoping to use them for a special night, and she had also discovered they were ten times as effective as when taken orally.

As it sloshed into her little ass, it felt like a silken magma flow was burning through her insides, and her whole body tensed as her face contorted into a happy, breathless scream.

The liquid was absorbed quickly by her body, and she shook as the magic in the potion did its work. There was no build-up or delayed effect, and Alyssan let out a long dirty moan as her whole being erupted in painful arousal, her pussy literally dripping and twitching as she panted with her tongue out, her toes curling so much it was a miracle they didn't snap.

She was beyond horny, she needed him, and she needed him now.

But Erbin wasn't ready yet, and Alyssan saw in her haze how he was picking another bottle from the box.

"No... no! It's too much, it's....," she couldn't finish her plea as another bottle tip was slid into her tiny asshole and its contents burned their way in.

More of the liquid poured inside her and as it slid its way down her body, her very soul was set on fire.

She felt like an animal in heat, her brain could barely compose thoughts, the only thing she craved was for him to fuck her so hard her body would turn to mush.

With a chuckle, he picked up something with a soft metallic gleam from the box, and Alyssan felt the cold smoothness of one of her buttplugs against her burning back door. It slid inside as she choked on another whorish moan.

Erbin flipped her around and licked her lips as she grabbed onto him desperately with her legs, rubbing her ravenous pussy against his solid chest.

"Please... daddy... please!" she managed to babble as pleaded with her eyes.

But instead of giving her what she needed, he placed her on the table, holding her down by pressing her torso down with one of his massive hands.

She sobbed like a hungry little girl as he pulled out a magic scroll and placed it on her belly.

Alyssan was only able to recognize it in her current state because she's the one that made it, fantasizing about him using it on her in such a situation.

He was going straight for the kill, and her mind cracked in excitement about it.

"You know what this is, don't you?" he said, still holding her down while her whole body screamed for release.

She nodded in between moans and sobs, her small silky hands clawing at this muscular arm.

"It's.... it's... a thrall spell," she managed to say, mustering some small amount of self-control.

Erbin smiled.

"And you know what it does?" he said, looking at her deep into her eyes.

She furiously nodded. Of course, she knew, she cast it! But of course he was teasing her.

It was the ultimate mind control spell, the target would retain her normal faculties and abilities, nothing would change in general... except, that the spellbound person would be completely unable to disobey the caster, no matter the request. In fact, they would obey with delight, as if the orders they received were their own idea.

It was a vile spell, but one that Alyssan found ridiculously arousing and attractive in the right circumstances. These circumstances to be precise. To be used by her beloved husband, while being teased out of her mind.

She had even added a caveat to the spell, it would only work on a consenting target.

Alyssan had been too worried and shy to ask Erbin about using it, but it seemed she now didn't have to.

Erbin gave her a mischievous smile.

"Will you be mine, my little kitty? Completely and forever?" he said in a genuinely heartfelt way.

As if he had to ask, Alyssan thought while desperate to shove something into her holes.

"Yes!" she enthusiastically said at the top of her lungs.

Erbin started tracing the arcane symbols on the scroll, the paper glowing gently.

"I'm going to cast this on you and make you mine forever, no escape... not that you would want that," he said, a delighted glint on his hazel eyes.

"Do it!" she screamed as her eyes begged for it.

Erbin intoned the spell while finishing the incantation, and with a flash of light Alyssan was engulfed by a purple glow.

Her eyes shone looking at his, the imprint of his soul burning into hers.

Alyssan's body trembled and with a long moan, she relaxed on the table, the spell utterly ingrained into her being.

Erbin lifted his hand and started removing his trousers, his cock already hard as a rod bursting out and making Alyssan drunk on his smell.

"Offer yourself to me, kitty," he said gently stroking himself.

Alyssan's reaction was basically automatic. She reached down and lifted her thighs while spreading her hungry pussy.

Even when Erbin was human, his cock was huge compared to her tiny frame, and his subsequent curse and transformation had not made him any smaller.

In fact, he was now bigger than ever, Alyssan almost drooling as he dropped his member over her mound and belly.

It was thicker than her arm and long enough to push beyond her womb, and Alyssan absolutely loved it and wanted it rammed in her insides.

Thankfully, she had made him a rather pretty cock ring that he rarely took off, and it had a couple of enchantments to always be slippery when penetrating, and some minor transmutation magic so once inside, it would force her insides to painlessly bend and adapt to his girth and length.

She did not regret the week of all nighters she spent working on it in the slightest.

His eyes locked with hers and she felt the pull of the thrall spell, still digging deeper into her mind until she couldn't distinguish her own desires from Erbin's orders.

"Beg for it, kitty," he said, gently rubbing his tip on her lower lips.

She bit her lip and almost cried in need.

"Please daddy, please!" she begged trying to shove the massive member into her, "fuck me! use me like a fleshlight! I need it!"

Erbin smiled with satisfaction and pushed his cock inside her.

Despite the magic of his cock ring, Alyssan was still a tight fit, and the small elf tensed up as her body was utterly impaled by her beloved, her belly bulging as she panted.

All his teasing and magic had brought her to the edge multiple times, and feeling so utterly full and used was the straw that broke her.

She orgasmed without any kind of shame, her moans, shivers and spasms so pronounced someone could have accused her of exaggerating it.

But it was real, she felt as her mind faded into a lone dim point into her brain, and just laid there, like a little doll as Erbin grabbed her by the waist and neck and started thrusting.

His testicles were like two wrecking balls against her flesh, and with each thrust Alyssan felt a jolt of overwhelming joy fill her being.

Alyssan clumsily caressed Erbin's hand around her neck, so big and strong she was sure he could snap it with just a twist.

The feeling of helplessness only served to arouse her further, she just loved letting go and letting him have his way with her.

She drifted off into the happy place of her mind until she felt her beloved throbbing inside her, and her mind was assaulted with images of her womb bursting full of his seed.

Her body arched in excitement and Erbin didn't fail to notice.

"Oh you're excited, eh," he said in a mean but complicit tone that he knew she loved, "such a slut, I should just breed you silly and pump you full of my foals."

Alyssan's head almost exploded in excitement and she pressed her hips hard against him.

"Do it, daddy, do it!" she bit her lip, "use me to have your babies!"

Erbin exhaled through his nose like the stallion in heat he was and redoubled his efforts in pounding his beloved's insides.

The dirty and wet slapping and sloshing sounds went in crescendo till, with a long delighted whinny, Erbin unloaded inside the delighted Alyssan.

She didn't hold back, either, and clawed at him like a needy kitten as her eyes rolled back and her toes curled. Even with the magic of the ring, there was no way she could hold so much inside her, so small squirts of cum splattered out from her stretched pussy.

Both lovers finally started breathing again, panting in delight as their eyes met, and a sweet smile was drawn on their faces.

Without pulling out, Erbin picked up his beloved wife and slowly backed into his favourite couch in the room, holding her close to his chest while his cock still throbbed inside her.

"Fuuuuuuck," Alyssan groaned, still enjoying her sore insides, "that was amazing, daddy."

Erbin kissed her head while toying with the plug inside her cute little ass, making her do small little whimpers.

"Is being daddy's enthralled little toy as good as you imagined?" he asked as his lips looked for one of her pointy ears and started gently licking and nibbling it.

Alyssan's eyes rolled back again, her ears were ridiculously erogenous, and Erbin knew how to drive her insane.

"It's amazing, daddy," she said while whining against him, "we're going to need help around the house if you do breed me, though."

Her heart skipped a beat even as she herself said it, the idea of being knocked up by him was arousing her today way more than it already did.

"Maybe we could hire a cute maid with big breasts," he said with a chuckle, "I suspect you'd like it that way."

Alyssan bit her lip while giving him a fiery look.

"It sounds fun, daddy," she said, already having dirty ideas.

Slowly and playfully, Erbin pulled the plug out from her tiny asshole, making her let out a delicious moan in response.

After caressing it with one of his enormous fingers, he slipped it in, while at the same time sucking the tip of her ear as if it was a delicious treat.

Alyssan started to tremble, squeezing Erbin's deflated but still meaty and chubby cock inside her, making him whinnie in delight.

With a twitch, she orgasmed in a completely unashamed fashion, practically melting in a little pile of moans and flesh on Erbin's lap.

She had enjoyed some crazy passionate nights with him in the past, but today everything felt more real and intense. Possibly a by-product of the spell and the potions? She wasn't sure, and didn't particularly care.

"Time for you to ride daddy and show him how much you want him," Erbin said with a cheeky smirk.

Alyssan panted while furiously nodding back at her husband, a smile of pure joy shining on her face.

With a few moans, she lifted herself from his lap, extracting his massive member from her insides.

12