The Witch and the Watch Pt. 05

Story Info
Bill adds his boss to his harem, then revisits Esmerelda.
4.3k words
4.63
38.4k
94

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petmyhead
petmyhead
1,103 Followers

"Bill! Long time no see." My co-worker Frank met me with a firm handshake as I stepped into the office. It'd been a week since the last time I'd seen him. The day he'd suggested I go to Magical Things to speak with Esmerelda to see if she could help my marriage.

Well, Esmerelda had certainly done that!

She'd 'given' me a magical pocket watch, one that could put any woman into an obedient, hypnotic trance. Including herself. Including every hot girl in the next-door yoga studio. Including my wife. Paired with the Ring of Herakles she'd also given me, that had transformed me into a nearly seven foot tall, muscular hunk with seemingly no limits to my strength or stamina, I'd been so busy having fun with my new harem that it had taken me this long to get back to my job.

"Everything okay? Not like you to miss work like this." Frank was one of the older employees here at the car dealership and he had something of a fatherly aura surrounding him, always looking out for the younger employees, "You're gonna need something good to tell Cindy."

Cindy, on the other hand, was an ice queen. She was a few years younger than myself at thirty-two, and she'd inherited the dealership from her father. She was a bit hands-off when it came to running the place, letting the old guard like Frank make most of the decisions. Instead, she spent her time making sure that the staff was on their best behavior. She had been a Women's Studies major in college, and she was dedicated to rooting out sexism and the patriarchy in the workplace.

She'd already fired three men and replaced them with underqualified women, and they'd been let go for a lot less than taking a week off without saying anything. Under normal circumstances, I'd be here to collect my pink slip.

I smiled back at Frank, "I think I'll be fine. Don't worry. I had a visit with Esmerelda like you said and what she gave me I think is going to help out here."

My curiosity got the better of me, "Speaking of... what did you get when you visited her?"

It was his turn to grin, "Hah. Guess you haven't noticed either. Nobody has. But I got this." He ran his fingers through his thick salt-and-pepper hair that he kept professionally short and hair-sprayed into shape, "Some special oil. Rubbed it on my scalp and overnight my hair came back. Like magic. Hell, think it is magic. Weird thing is, nobody done noticed."

I rubbed my chin. Now that he mentioned it, just last month Frank had been nearly as bald as an egg. I could remember that. I could remember the day he came in with the new head of hair overnight, asking people to tug on it. At the time I hadn't thought twice about it, but in retrospect it was a bit unusual.

"What about you? Something's different, but I can't put my finger on it. I don't think it's a new haircut..." Frank was looking at me with his jaw jutting out as he tried to pin down what had changed.

"I grew a foot and put on eighty pounds of muscle."

"Is that what it is? Well, looks good on you, son."

Now from the other side, the casual acceptance of it, I could see things were a bit weird. The implications of magic being real and personally affecting lives were big, but it seemed like part of that magic was dampening the splash it made in the public consciousness. My co-workers should have been freaked out seeing the new me, but all of them took it in stride.

I noticed some more looks from the girls, sure, admiring my arms or shoulders or...I swear I could feel their eyes...my butt when I wasn't looking. But no one had asked me what had happened or been at all surprised. And this was the same group of people that hadn't been able to shut up when Ralph had gotten a minor nose job.

It made sense, I supposed. If magic was real and as effective as I'd seen, there would need to be some explanation for why I was only now stumbling across it. Not to mention that this made things that much easier for me.

"Bill? You're back." I heard Cindy's voice behind me, and even after everything that had happened I felt a sharp tingle down my spine, "Well since you've decided to show your face, come with me into my office. We need to discuss your future here at the dealership."

"Yes, ma'am." I answered as I turned around.

Cindy's office was on the second floor of the dealership, the big glass walls able to look down over the show floor below on one side and the massive inventory parked outside on the other side.

Cindy herself was a piece of work. She stood 5'9, 6'1 in the stiletto heels she liked to wear to work. She was dressed today in a tight black pencil skirt that hugged her hips and ass almost like yoga pants, with a buttoned up white blouse and open navy blue jacket. Her long blonde hair was in a bun, held together by two chopsticks, and her model-quality face was enhanced by the bright red lipstick, heavy eyeliner, and large, thick-rimmed glasses she wore.

And her breasts. It was a wonder she wasn't a mother because those things stuck out from her chest like two cantaloupes. I'd spent my fair share of time imagining what they'd look like hanging free, whether they were real or fake.

"You're staring." Cindy brought me out of my reverie, and I realized that I had indeed been staring.

"Sorry about that. It's just...you're looking awful cute today, ma'am." I gave her my best smile.

"Cute?" Even if I was a hunk now, a girl like Cindy wouldn't be interested. For one, she was already married. For two, she had a wife.

"Yeah. Your tits are first-class and watching your ass sway on the way up here, I'm already at half-mast." I said with a grin.

Her eyes narrowed at me, "I brought you here to save you the embarrassment of being fired in front of your peers. But if you think you can talk to me like that, it's not too late to sue you for workplace harassment."

"Calm down. Just like a woman to get her silly head worked up over a compliment." I couldn't help pushing her buttons. It always made this next part so satisfying.

"I am exceedingly calm, otherwise I'd have slapped your face so hard you would be on the ground in tears!" She said, raising her voice as she clenched her fist.

"Could have fooled me. But don't worry. I've got just the cure for that." The pocket watch was in my back pocket, the chain attached to my belt-loop. I unhooked and held it up, "In fact, you're so calm that you're getting sleepy."

"What kind of a joke..." her head tilted forward, then back, her eyes following the watch as I started to let it swing, "...is this...?"

"It's no joke. Something like hypnosis, but much, much more powerful. You're going to go into a trance, and then you'll do anything I say." I can't resist letting her know what's waiting for her, just so I can see her fight against it.

"Nonsense... that's..." She looked like she was going to tell me it wasn't real but had reconsidered. After all, she could feel just what her body was going through, feel her will slipping away, "I'm... getting sleepy...no...I mean...I won't..."

Her pouty pink lips parted as her eyes unfocused, "I am in a trance."

"There we are." I said as I started to unbutton the front of her blouse, giving me an exclusive view of her chest and the sturdy pink bra, she was wearing over it. I took out my pocketknife and waved the blade in front of her face: no reaction. With her holding still like that, it was easy as pie to make a few slices before pulling the bra away.

"Unbelievable. So they're natural after all." I said as her breasts spilled free from her open blouse. I tossed the pink bra in the waste bin by her desk as I let my eyes roam her hidden treasure. They were large, perky for their size with a curved teardrop shape, and topped with two large pink nipples, "I thought for sure you'd had them done, but shows what I know."

I gave them an appreciative squeeze, then pulled one up to my mouth and bit down hard, leaving a bite mark on her: still no reaction.

"Button yourself back up. You wanted to get rid of me, but actually, you're going to change your mind. You think I'm just too valuable to be let go."

"Too... valuable..." She echoed as her fingers robotically buttoned up her blouse. The difference was dramatic once she had finished, the form of her heavy breasts being squeezed by the tight blouse much more obvious, and the small wet stain from when I'd bit and licked her nipple make it partially transparent, a hint of pink poking through.

"That's right. You need me working here. And... every time I snap my fingers, I'm going to be twice as valuable to you."

"Twice...as valuable."

"Twice as desirable."

"Twice...as desirable."

"Twice as attractive to even a lesbian like you."

"Twice... attractive..." There was a bit of drool at the corner of her lip.

"Good girl. Now when you're back awake, you're not going to remember the watch or this trance. We'll just pick up right where we left off."

"Right where we... left off..."

"Wake up." I cleared my throat, then restarted our conversation, "Well, you could have fooled me. But fine. I know when I'm not welcome. I'll just see myself out."

Cindy's eyes fluttered. She opened her mouth to say something, paused as she reconsidered, "...fine. You're a... a talented mechanic, but it's just not worth it to the dealership to keep you on in light of your recent behavior."

I could tell she was reluctant as she said it. Rather than a day of celebration, getting rid of me would be a major blow for her now. But I was just getting started.

Snap.

"Don't worry, I'm sure there's plenty of places looking to hire a skilled mechanic like myself. And I've even been looking into branching out into a new career. I'm going to be perfectly okay." I said as I turned my back to her and headed towards the door.

"Wait!"

With my back turned, she couldn't see me grinning like an idiot, "...yes?"

"I may have been a bit hasty. I was... I was hoping you'd apologize on your own. The truth is, this dealership still needs you. I still need you. You can keep your job... but only if you attend a sexual harassment seminar."

"Sorry, sugartits, but I don't think there's anything harassing about my behavior.

Snap.

Cindy let out a little whine, "...fine! No seminar. But that is exactly what I mean. It's inexcusable to call a woman by such a degrading name."

Snap.

"If you're going to get so worked up over a petname, I'm really not feeling welcome. Maybe you're the one who needs to be less uptight. After all, it's not like you were hired here for your brain. Isn't that right, bimbo?"

"I... that's not... I passed with honors from..."

Snap.

"Yes... fine." She was blushing now.

"So no problems with my behavior then?"

She chewed on her lower lip for a long moment, "...no. No problems. Just please, don't leave!"

"If you want me to stay on that badly, I think I'll need a raise then. Fifty percent, to start."

"Fine! Fifty percent." She let out a sigh of relief, thinking that the negotiations were over, that she'd lost the risk of losing me. If she only knew.

"And my own office."

"But... why... Bill, you're a mechanic! What would you need an office for?" she protested.

"It's that or I'm walking."

"But it doesn't make any sense, you don't need an..." Snap. "...okay, okay. You can have Larry's office. Is that what you want? I think I'm being more than fair here. In fact, I'd say I'm bending over backwards to appease you, so if this isn't enough then you really can just walk out because..."

"Your office. I'll be taking your office."

"That is NOT on the table."

Snap.

Her breathing was getting heavy. The mix of outrage and arousal Cindy was feeling was getting to her. She kept drawing a line in the sand and I kept stepping right across it, "...F-fine. My office. Just... please don't go."

I stepped towards her, close enough she had to crane her neck upwards to look me in the eyes, then put my hand on her shoulder, "I'm still not convinced. This office is nice... but your stuck-up attitude, the way you carry yourself like you're better than us... I can't stand it."

"I'm sorry. I'll... I'll think before I speak from now on." She was trembling.

My hand went from her shoulder to her arm, then to the small of her back, ending up at her ass, still being squeezed by that tight pencil skirt. I grabbed her, pulled her body close to mine, "When you do speak, you'll call me 'sir'."

"You can't... this isn't right... I won't let you..."

Snap.

"Ohhhh..." She buried her face in my shoulder, "Yes, sir."

I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her up to tiptoe, I could feel her soft breasts forced against me, feel her heartbeat as Cindy's breathing became ragged, "I'll stay here. But you're going to be my slut."

"Yesss..." She was worked up. The idea didn't just appeal to her. She needed it, "Wait...no...I...I'm married. I..."

Snap. Snap. Snap.

"Yes, sir. Please. I'll do anything for you. I'll be your slut. I'll be your slave. Just don't leave me. I need you!" She begged, tears in her eyes, "I don't know why I'm saying, but—"

I cut her off with a rough kiss, forced my tongue into her mouth until I felt her body completely yield to me, then pushed her away, "Strip."

"Yes, sir." The blue jacket hit the floor first, and then the blouse was being unbuttoned. Horny and desperate as she was, there was only a brief flash of confusion when she found her bra missing, not enough to slow her down as she tugged her skirt and panties down her long legs.

When she was down to just her pantyhose, I stopped her, put her hand around her throat and walked her backwards, until her naked back hit the glass wall overlooking the showroom floor, "Wait...no...if someone sees, I'll be ruined. Curtains, please sir, put the curtains down... I..."

Snap.

"Fuck me, sir. Please fuck me! Do whatever you like to me. Please let me serve you! I need to be useful to you!"

"Kneel. Take my cock out. Worship it."

"Yes, sir!" If not for the thick, plush carpet she might have seriously hurt her knees she went down so fast. Her hands were shaking with excitement as she struggled to open my fly, and her eyes went wide and cross-eyed as my cock came free and rested against her face.

"Don't just stare." I slapped her forehead lightly with it, "Get to work."

"I've never seen... I've never done this before. I'm sorry, sir." She swallowed, finished making excuses, then did her best, running her hot, drooling tongue up my shaft like she was licking an ice cream cone.

After all the sex I'd been having the past week, the technique didn't even count as amateur. But that it was my sexy as hell boss doing it to me... that was enough to keep me hard as steel. I took a moment to savor the feeling.

But hot or not, it wasn't going to be enough to make me cum, and her face was almost too pretty to skullfuck. So I did the only gentlemanly thing there was to do: I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her back to her feet, then sent her whirling face-first into the wall, her tits now pressed up against the cold glass.

"Sir...!"

I tore a hole in her pantyhose with both hands, revealing her soaked black panties underneath. I pulled those aside, then shoved two fingers deep inside of her. She was tight, but with this much lubrication I slid in easily, "You ever get this wet for your wife?"

"Never, sir! I... I've never felt this way for anyone! I... ohhhh..."

Whatever she had to say was lost as I started pumping my fingers, her hips rolling to meet my rhythm as she came on my fingers. I let her ride the orgasm, then pushed deep inside of her, "Raise your ass up high as you can and brace yourself."

She let out a whimper and shook her ass for me, dripping and ready. I grabbed her hips and reminded myself not to pound her so hard she went through the glass, then thrust forward. She let out a gasp and a moan as I split her walls open and forced my way inside, the tip of my cock kissing the entrance to her womb.

Her legs were trembling as I began to pump into her. She let out a long moan, loud enough that I had to reach around and squeeze her throat tight enough to keep her quiet, "You've gotten lucky enough that no one has looked up so far. But if you raise your voice any higher, all those eyes are going to be on you and me. So are you going to be a good girl and keep your mouth shut?"

I relaxed my grip but kept my hand on her neck, "Yes, sir. I'll be good. I want to be your good girl. Want it so bad... need it... need this..." She babbled, but she was babbling in as much of a whisper as she could.

"Thatta girl." I worked my hips again, pumping in and out of her. I looked at the slight reflection in the glass, her blissed out face, her eyes almost rolling into the back of her head, her tongue sticking out. I could see her massive breasts swinging forwards and backwards with every thrust each time my crotch slapped into her ass.

Her hair was a mess. Her body was shining with sweat. She had a hand over her mouth as she struggled with all her might to keep her voice down. I felt her pussy spasm around my cock as she came again, and it wasn't even another minute till she was doing it again.

"Nnghhh...!" As I was getting close, I pulled her away from the wall, lifted her up onto the heavy oak desk she had, then stopped holding back. She sucked in a breath to scream and my hand was at her throat, squeezing down hard enough that it came out a whimper, followed by a mouthed thank you.

In a week of fantastic sex, it was a highwater mark.

I hit my limit, then unleashed my load inside of Cindy, hot sticky cum filling her womb to the brim, a delirious smile coming over her face as she felt it, "So much...so hot...Sir's cum...inside of me..."

When I could finally trust she wasn't going to scream out from another orgasm, I let her throat go, let her crawl off the desk and back to her knees so she could clean me off. She worked her tongue eagerly, as if she couldn't get enough of the taste, swallowing down every drop.

"You won't leave, Sir, will you? Please... whatever you want, whatever you need... just let me serve you. Don't leave me, Sir."

I rubbed her head, the post-orgasm blast of oxytocin making me affectionate, "Don't worry. I've got plans in the works, and you...you're definitely going to play your part."

For instance, when I finally got around to owning my own mansion, I could just imagine she'd look great in a slutty maid uniform. Her and her wife together kissing each other around my cock.

***

I ended up leaving work early that day. I'd thought of doing some work on the cars. It was good, honest work that I enjoyed getting my hands dirty. But at the same time, it didn't feel like it was my place. It didn't feel worth my time.

And there was something important I'd put off. The trajectory of my life was on a sharp upward curve, and I owed everything to one woman. The most beautiful woman I'd ever laid eyes on. The owner of the shop, the witch who had given me this magical pocket watch. Esmerelda.

I needed to see her again. Whether I'd bend her over and fuck her or release her from my control and thank her, I hadn't decided just yet. Maybe both. But it was something I was going to figure out when I saw her.

But as I pulled my new SUV—I'd taken it from the lot at the approval of Cindy—into the parking lot, something wasn't right. The sign that had said Magical Things was gone. I got out of the vehicle and approached, found the door was locked.

I put my face against the glass to look inside, and it seemed empty. My heart beating with a bit of panic, I nearly ripped the locked door off of its hinges as I forced it open. Inside it was dark and empty. No shelves. No counter. Definitely no Esmerelda.

"The hell..." I went inside, looking around. There was still a doorway into the back room, though the curtains were now gone. It had led to a strange staircase straight to Esmerelda's apartment. Would it still be there?

petmyhead
petmyhead
1,103 Followers
12