The Witch of Seran Woods

Story Info
A young man meets the witch in the woods.
6k words
4.52
6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer242
Writer242
114 Followers

Chapter 1

Jack laid prone in the tall grass just beyond the short stone wall surrounding the log cabin. A drop of sweat rolled down his forehead while his heart pounded as he waited silently. The wooden door to the cabin creaked open. A woman stepped out into the afternoon light carrying a pumpkin with both arms.

She stooped down and placed the pumpkin gently on the ground in front of the cabin. She righted herself and paused for a moment, breathing in deeply as the fall breeze swept through the dying leaves of the trees surrounding the cabin. Her long auburn hair danced in the wind, flowing mid way down her back. She looked out at her large garden within the stone wall, smiled, and stepped in his direction.

The cool dirt kissed her bare feet as she stepped down the dirt path, passing the squash and carrots in her vegetable garden. The woman knelt down to examine the large patch of mushrooms closer to the wall. Dozens of mushrooms of various sizes, shapes, and color sprouted from the dirt.

Jack felt his heart pounding out of his chest. He attempted to hold his breath, sure that it would reveal him. He laid motionless with maybe twenty feet between the two of them. He wished he hadn't been so foolish earlier that day when his friends dared him to spy on the Witch of Seran Woods. He should be at the village helping his father with the smithing, not waiting in the dirt to be turned into a pig or worse.

The grass next to Jack rustled suddenly. A rabbit jumped out in front of him. Jack's heart jumped out of his chest as he jolted away and yelped before realizing what happened. The rabbit scurried away leaving Jack wide-eyed and frozen. He turned his gaze back to the woman but she had disappeared. Jack frantically scanned the garden trying to find her.

"Are you looking for something down there?" her voice shot out from beside him.

"Stay away, witch!" Jack shouted, fumbling and scurrying backwards away from her.

"Witch?" she laughed, "What on earth are you talking about?"

"You're the Witch of Seran Wood! You turn poor souls into pigs and eat them!" explained Jack as he rose to his feet, alert and ready to flee.

"Who told you such a ridiculous tale?" she asked, smiling and fighting back more laughter.

"The townspeople tell stories about you. The old, wicked witch that lives in the cursed forest," he replied, glancing nervously to the side searching for his escape.

"Do I really look old and terrifying to you? If you're that frightened, then go. Run back to town and tell them how the scary old witch turned you into a pig, just like the three over there," she mocked, motioning to the pen on the side of the cabin, pursing her lips together in an attempt to hold back her smile.

Jack backed away slowly, looking behind him for a moment as he prepared to flee. The woman turned away and began walking back to the log cabin. Jack watched her slowly stroll away, confused that she was letting him go. She wasn't the old hag he heard tales of. She was perhaps in her young thirties and slightly shorter than Jack. Her skin was fair and smooth, and her bright blue eyes lit up her soft, innocent face. The woman before him certainly didn't fit with what others described.

"Then why do you live all alone out here?" shouted Jack, still skeptical of her.

"As opposed to living in that town of scared villagers who breed hateful rumors about a lonely woman in the woods?" she quipped, returning to examining her garden.

"How long have you lived here?" he questioned. Jack's nerves calmed as his fear turned to curiosity.

"Oh... quite some time now." she answered, kneeling down by her mushrooms once again.

"And your family?" continued Jack, slowly walking towards her but stopping at the edge of the stone wall.

"They passed away long ago." she replied, reaching down and plucking a narrow, red mushroom from the dirt.

"I'm sorry... How?" he blurted before realizing the offense of his questioning.

"You ask a lot of questions of someone you just accused of being a witch," she replied. "What's your name boy?"

"Jack... Jack Turner," he answered.

"Turner..." she repeated softly.

"Is it familiar? Perhaps you've met my father. He's the blacksmith in Brinn."

"Unlikely, as I've never been to Brinn," replied Luna.

"Oh..." trailed Jack. A moment of awkwardness passed as Jack searched for what to say next.

"It's nice to meet you Jack. My name is Luna," she declared, turning to him with a sweet smile. "Excuse me, but I believe my fireplace requires tending to," Luna apologized as she strolled back to the log cabin. "You're welcome to continue your questions inside over tea if you'd like," Luna offered, "unless you still believe those fairy tales of course."

Luna stepped into the doorway, turning to smile at Jack once more before withdrawing into the log cabin. Jack stood at the entrance of the stone wall. He turned to look behind himself and then peered at the sun high in the sky. He figured it was just past noon, leaving him plenty of time for the two hour journey back to Brinn.

Jack faced the cabin again and paused a moment. He took a deep breath, mustering the courage to take the first step forward. After all, Luna clearly wasn't the evil hag the villagers portrayed her as. In fact, she seemed to be quite kind and rather beautiful. Jack carefully approached the cabin, stepped through the doorway, and faded into the cabin deep in the Seran Woods, closing the creaky door behind him.

Chapter 2

Luna placed a cup of warm tea on the table in front of Jack. He looked about the room. It was simple. Jack sat at the table in the kitchen, across from the wood stove that she had been tending. The other half of the open room to his left was a small living space. There were a few bookshelves that held candles, books, pots, and other knickknacks. A small writing desk and wooden chair were positioned against the side wall of the cabin. Used parchment and an inkwell and feather pen were strewn about the desk. Along the front side of the room was a smoldering fireplace and another chair facing it. Opposite of the fireplace was a doorway closed off by a green curtain, presumably leading to her bedroom. Interwoven strands of flowers and herbs hung from the ceiling in various places throughout the room.

"Is something wrong?" Luna asked from across the table. Jack's attention snapped back to the beautiful woman in front of him and the powerful aroma of the tea.

"My apologies. I was just admiring your home," answered Jack before grabbing the cup of tea and raising it to his lips. The delicious flavor danced on his tongue and warmed his entire body.

"This is amazing!" He exclaimed before taking another sip.

"The secret is pumpkin seeds and a pinch of cinnamon," replied Luna, smiling in response to his praise.

Luna lifted her own cup and tilted her head back as she sipped. Jack's eyes moved to her chest. Luna's black corset was tightly laced and her breasts pressed against her low-cut white chemise. He felt as if her breasts would burst free at any moment. A long, red skirt flowed out from under the corset. Jack returned his gaze to meet Luna's, only to realize she had clearly been watching him. Embarrassed, he quickly shifted his eyes back to the writing desk.

"I... what are you writing?" blurted Jack, attempting to shift attention elsewhere.

"Oh... just a silly story to amuse myself," she answered, slightly smiling at his obvious deflection.

Luna saw his momentary distraction as a chance to examine Jack in return. He wore a simple white linen shirt and brown breeches that fit tightly with his build. His profession showed clearly in his muscular physique. She figured he was likely in his young twenties. His medium length black hair and short beard made him appear somewhat older, but his brown eyes still carried the innocence and naivety of a youth.

"What is it about?" Jack asked, returning his attention back to Luna.

"A witch that turns people into pigs" she joked.

"Again, I apologize for that. It seems I was just a gullible fool bothering a beautiful woman in the woods." he replied embarrassed.

"Beautiful, huh?" she asked, "Perhaps I'll forgive you... if you toss another log into the fireplace and keep me company for a while," proposed Luna as she sat down at the writing desk, "It can be lonely and quiet out here sometimes."

"I would love to," Jack responded, making his way outside to grab a few logs from the wood pile.

Luna turned to the dim fire, staring at the few licks of flames that danced in her eyes. She smiled.

Chapter 3

A sudden crack of thunder boomed through the cabin, breaking Jack's gaze from the fireplace embers. He rubbed his tired eyes and turned to see darkened skies through the kitchen windows. How long had he been there? How long had he spent telling Luna about the town and his life? How long was he dozing off at the flames?

"I should be heading back now," Jack stated, rising from the wooden chair by the fire.

"Through that storm, in the dark? That doesn't seem wise," replied Luna, standing up as well, "You could... stay here until the morning..."

"I could not intrude so," Jack replied as he stepped towards the door. Another crack of thunder resounded even closer as a streak of lightning flashed through the window. A gust of wind could be heard dancing through the trees followed by the sudden slapping of rain against the roof.

"Thank you for the tea and conversation, Miss Luna," he said as he opened the wooden door to the cabin. Jack looked up at the dark clouds blanketing the sky through the rain. The journey back would certainly be an unpleasant one. Luna followed Jack to the door and peered out as well.

"Please reconsider," she pleaded, frowning at Jack.

"I'm afraid my family would worry too much. Goodnight Miss Luna," said Jack, stepping out onto the pathway to the stone wall. Luna stood in the doorway watching him leave. The wind flapped through Jack's hair and clothes, quickly dampening in the rain. He reached the stone wall, turned once more to her, waved, and began his journey.

A large gust swept through the nearby trees. The gate to the pig pen rattled open, flung backwards, and snapped. The three pigs squealed and ran towards the gate but Luna arrived first, pulling the broken gate to mostly block the entrance. The rain poured down on Luna as she fumbled with the gate, trying to fix it.

"Let me," said Jack from behind Luna, "Get inside."

Luna turned to discover that Jack had returned. She moved aside and Jack crouched down at the gate. The top hinge of the gate had snapped and now it hung tilted, scraping the ground. Luna made her way back inside as Jack pulled the gate to line up again with the fence and dug the post into the dirt as best he could. He pulled a blue handkerchief from his pocket and tied the gate tightly to the fence. The rain began pouring harder. Jack hurried back into the cabin, shutting the creaky door against the wind.

Jack wiped the rain from his eyes and face. Luna finished undoing her corset and peeled it away, only her soaked chemise and skirt remaining. Jack looked at her, his eyes snapping to her chest. Luna's hard nipples pressed into the wet clothes. Jack could see everything, and for a moment couldn't divert his gaze. Luna observed Jack's focus and stood there in front of him.

"Do you like what you see?" Luna asked him.

"I... forgive me, I didn't mean to," said Jack as his cheeks flushed red. He turned away from her, facing the fire

"I don't believe that answered my question," replied Luna, collecting her wet, auburn hair with a small linen towel from one of the shelves to dry.

"I... Well... how could a man not. You are quite beautiful Miss," answered Jack.

"Surely this isn't your first time seeing a woman's body?" She asked.

"Well...," Jack started before stopping in embarrassment.

"How innocent. Go sit by the fire and dry off," she demanded, "I am going to change into something dry." Luna retreated behind the green curtain to her bedroom.

Jack did as she said, repositioning the wooden chair closer to the fire before sitting down. The rain continued tapping against the roof. Jack's eyes glazed over, replaying Luna's figure in his head. Her large breasts clearly visible through her wet chemise. Did she remove her corset on purpose? Was she teasing him? Or tempting him? His cock stirred.

"At least a kiss, yes?" Luna asked, suddenly returning from the bedroom in a fresh white chemise. Jack's mind jerked back to the present, his attention returning to Luna.

"A kiss... Yes," he answered, facing the fire once more, inching closer for more warmth.

"And the lucky girl's name?" Luna continued, shifting the chair from the writing desk next to Jack by the fire. She sat down and reached her hands out towards the warmth.

"Emma," he answered. He picked up a slight scent of cinnamon from Luna.

"Is she still your lover?" Luna asked, turning towards Jack with curiosity filling her bright blue eyes.

"No... it seems she found another," he responded with slight heartbreak in his voice.

"Oh... I'm sorry... don't fret sweet Jack, there will be others," she encouraged, gently bumping her shoulder into his to lighten the mood.

"And you?" asked Jack, looking over into her eyes and the fire reflecting in them.

"A few... but only one true one... long ago," she replied, gently smiling at him. More thunder shook the cabin. The hanging herbs slightly swayed and wind and rain pattered against the window.

"What happened, if I may?" He inquired.

"Oh dear... I'm afraid that's not a very pleasant story," frowned Luna, "Are you sure you wish to hear it?"

"If it is alright with you Miss Luna," answered Jack.

"Alright... but first you have to stop calling me Miss and just Luna. It makes me feel old," she replied.

"Of course, Luna," he said, smiling at her.

"Better!" she winked at him and smiled.

"Well...," she started, turning back to the fireplace. The wind howled against the cabin and the rain grew louder. Luna pushed another log into the flames. Small embers danced up from the ashes.

"His name was Nathan. A strong, dark haired gentleman much like yourself. He was confident and had a way with words. Everything I could have wanted in a man. We lived in a friendly, peaceful village. Yes, I once lived in a village. This was before young boys ran into the woods to call me witch", she joked, poking at Jack again.

"And I was in love. Or so I thought. Nathan was perfect in every way except for one. He was... engaged. I believed him when he said he was going to leave her, Victoria, for me. The fool I was. Victoria was the mayor's daughter...That day, he told me that he ended it with her. But I didn't learn until later that he was lying. And so I gave everything to him, believing that he was mine and I his. But when she found us together, he turned against me. He claimed that I was a witch and that I tricked him. That I seduced and enchanted him... Victoria told her father and he riled up the townspeople, who came for me that night...They marched me to the town square. A pyre was set up. They bound my hands and feet to the central pole while the mayor convinced them that they must burn the witch. The witch that was the source of their misfortunes. And so they did, setting fire to the heap of hay and wood. I truly believed I would die that night...But a storm, was brewing. Much like this one tonight, actually. And as the fire began, a gust of wind carried it into the homes of the village. Everyone panicked, and in the confusion and rush to quell the fires, I was able to escape my bindings and run. Far away. As fast and far as I could. Never returning to that cursed village..."

"That's... horrible... I'm so sorry," Jack said softly.

"It is in the past...," she replied. A long pause passed between the two. The fire lightly crackled as the storm howled outside.

"Enough of painful memories... perhaps it is time we get some rest," Luna declared. "Why don't you toss a few more logs into the fire and then join me in the bed..." she said, rising from the chair and making her way to the curtain.

"The bed? I could not intrude. I will do just fine here in this chair," he replied nervously.

"And leave me lonely and cold another night?" She asked, "Give me a few moments... and then come," said Luna, smiling at him and she slipped behind the green curtain.

Jack's heart raced. Had it been a few moments? Time paced differently as his nerves jolted and his hands clammed. He slowly lifted out of the chair and grabbed a few logs from beside the fireplace. He tossed them in, one by one. He filled the fireplace slowly, not only to give her time as she said but for himself to build up the courage. He turned to the green curtain, stepped forward, and slipped within.

Chapter 5

The room was entirely dark. Jack's eyes did not have time to adjust from the fireplace. He wasn't sure if he could see the bed in front of him or if he imagined that must be it's location. A sudden, rapid flash of lightning from the storm pierced the small window on the opposite side of the room. A flash of the room imprinted in his mind. A chest on the left side of the room. More interwoven herbs and vines hanging from the ceiling. A medium sized bed in the center pushed up against the back wall. And the naked woman on top of the bed, sitting back on her folded legs.

Jack froze. His heart pounded in his chest. He was too nervous to move. Another flash. Another glimpse of Luna's exposed body. A gentle smile on her soft face. Wavy, auburn hair flowed down over her shoulders and part of her chest. Large, rounded breasts filled her chest. Her smooth, tight stomach leading down, the rest hidden within her legs and the darkness. Luna's right hand was held out open towards Jack.

"Come here, Jack," she softly spoke in the darkness.

Just slowly stepped to the edge of the bed, hesitating. He could hear his heart skipping, dancing an erratic beat. Luna crawled forward to him on the bed. Rising to her knees, she was face to face with Jack.

"Relax...," said Luna, leaning in to kiss Jack while her hands worked his white linen shirt from his breeches.

Lina's soft lips met Jack's and his heart skipped a beat. A wave of numbness swept over him as Luna lifted his shirt up. Their kiss broke for only a moment as Jack pulled his shirt up over his head and threw it on the ground, lips locking again. Jack reached forward, caressing the side of Luna's head as they continued their kiss.

Luna raised her hand to Jack's left hand, guiding it downward over her neck and planting it firmly on her breast. Their lips parted once more and a shaky breath escaped Jack, his nerves still high. Jack's eyes had adjusted enough to see Luna looking at him smiling, before looking down at his breeches. Jack felt the drawstring of his breeches loosen and looked down to see Luna slipping her fingers inside the line of his breeches. She gently grabbed them and began lowering his breeches. Jack felt his slightly hard cock break free from his clothes as his breeches dropped to the floor.

Luna reached her right hand behind Jack's head, grabbing his hair, and softly pushing his head forward into her neck. Her left hand grazed against his cock, stirring the desire in Jack. He kissed her neck as she fully grasped his cock in her hand. Luna began stroking, feeling it grow in her hand.

"Bite me...," she whispered in his ear, sliding her hand up and down his shaft.

Jack's teeth gently sank into Luna's neck. His cock pulsed in her hand, growing to full size. She pulled his head in deeper against her neck. She stroked a little faster as Jack's teeth sank deeper. A little pain mixed with a lot of pleasure.

Luna backed Jack's head away from her again. He returned his eyes to meet Luna's, who leaned in to kiss him. She let go of his hard cock, and moved her hands to his chest, gently pushing him back. She slid her legs out from under her to the floor and stood up as he backed away. Luna guided Jack to turn, rotating him towards the bed to sit. She dropped to her knees, wiggling her way between his legs. Jack was breathing heavily, his cock fully erect in front of her. Luna grabbed him once again with her right hand.

Writer242
Writer242
114 Followers
12