The Witch's Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Not legally. It takes money to process the paperwork, you see." Velma's voice was sardonic.

"So Steve was sold like a pound of hamburger to Grant, and then reported missing so no one would ask questions," Claire said. John ran his tongue slowly up her slit, then started violently as he felt a pair of loving arms circle his chest from behind, and a warm mouth tickle his ear.

"Naughty, wicked boy," an amused voice whispered. "Sexing up your mother in the middle of the kitchen?" Her hands dropped to his ass, grabbing his buttocks firmly.

"That's what it seems like to me," said Velma sympathetically, "I'll give you a number for one of our state lawyers in child services. We will also coordinate with the local authorities in Iowa. Lord knows what the charges will be. Kidnapping? I've got no idea.

"But honey, it's after seven o'clock here. I've got a church committee meeting that I am late for. Can you give me your e-mail address? I'll send all the relevant information to you in the morning."

"Of course, Velma," Claire replied. "And may you be blessed for doing so much for us this evening." She rattled off her e-mail address and ended the call, setting the phone on the table with a tired thunk.

"Nine hours on the line today," she groaned. "At least some good came out of it. Oh no, honey, don't stop," she continued. "Let's see how well Mommy's boy can eat her out." Behind John, Sybil's clever fingers were at work, undoing the buttons on his shirt, then pulling it off from the rear, leaving his mouth and hands free to pleasure Claire.

Claire's legs spread eagerly, her hands gently tangled in John's hair, as he made love to her with his lips and tongue. In turn, Sybil ran her hot hands eagerly up John's back, delighting in his muscled form, fingernails lightly digging into his shoulders as she kissed her way down his spine.

"Disgusting," she whispered. "Look at him. He's got his face buried in his Mommy's cooch. Doesn't he know that he shouldn't be doing that to his Mommy? And look at Mommy," she continued. "Her nipples are all hard and pointy. And her cute little coochie is wet as can be. You are wet, aren't you Claire? Wet for your son?"

"Goddess, yes," Claire moaned, head tilted back, "I bet you're getting wet, too, aren't you. You nasty little tramp. You can't wait to get my son's cock inside you.

"Three lovers at once, a couple of years back," she said softly to John, eyes gleaming. "And she still wasn't satisfied. Goddess knows how she has kept herself under control since you crossed."

From behind came the soft rustle of clothes being removed, and he felt the warm press of his aunt's breasts against his back. Her arms came around his chest and her fingers played with his nipples, then dropped down towards his belly, amusing themselves in the downy hair leading to his groin.

"Eat her, Johnny," came the whisper from behind. "I want to watch you make my sister cum. It has been so long since I've seen it. Look at her. Isn't she beautiful? Goddess, I wish I had tits like hers. So big and round, full of life. Think of, it, Johnny. When you were a baby you sucked on those titties for milk. Now you make your Mommy all horny when you kiss them. I wonder if you made her horny when you were a baby?

"Maybe that's why she wanted to wait all these years. Because she wanted you to sex her up, even when you were a little baby." Her hands dropped to his jeans and she unerringly popped the button. Her clever hands worked below the waistband of his jeans and boxers, cradling his organ.

Claire moaned harshly at Sybil's dirty talk. "No, Sybil, I didn't want to sex up my son. Not then. But I will admit, nursing....made me very horny for my husband. Oh! Oh, John. Right there," she gasped, hips rocking gently on the chair. She threw her head back, tits thrust out from her chest, her legs split wide open. A low, keening wail broke from her as she shuddered in rapture, the muscles of her core clenching as she came to her orgasm.

"Let's go," said Sybil, picking up their clothes and walking out of the kitchen. John stopped briefly to kiss his mother on one flushed cheek, then hurried after his aunt.

"Bitch," said Claire softly, then laughed. She pulled her shirt down and her skirt up, then went for the laptop to take notes about her conversation with Velma, and about the others she had earlier in the day.

%%%

When they got to the warded bedroom, Sybil stripped quickly, then came into John's arms for a long hug.

"Last one," she said, looking into John's eyes. He nodded. "You know that your life is never going to be normal, compared to most people, don't you?"

John snorted. "Yeah, I've managed to wrap my head around that." He stroked the length of her back with one hand, smiling as she arched into him. "If I think about it," he continued, "it seems too bizarre for words. I'm mated to four incredible women, all of them amazingly attractive. My mother and my aunt both lust after me, as well. And it is all in service to the Goddess, who has declared I am the channel for the sexual energy my female relatives emit, which serves to do her work in the everyday world.

"So yeah, it's a little weird."

Sybil smiled and tilted her head up. Drawing his head down, she kissed him thoroughly. When she was done, her eyes were dilated with desire.

"Oh," she said softly. "Now I now what the girls were talking about."

John raised his eyebrows. "They're already comparing notes?"

"Mmm hmm," she said, nuzzling in closer. She pushed his jeans down and ran her hands over the hard muscles of his ass, fingers dipping near his crack, the feather-light touch raising goosebumps on his flesh.

"Most men," she said, working his pants off while talking. "Are never completely with you. Even when they are making love. Part of them is always thinking about something else. Money. Work. Whether the relationship will last.

"With you, Johnny, there is an intensity that most other people don't have. You are completely in the moment, and you aren't thinking about anything other than your partner.

"Are you?"

"Well, no," said John, now naked, as Sybil finished taking his clothes off. "Seems pretty silly to be thinking about anything else when I have a gorgeous woman standing in front of me."

"Oh, Johnny," Sybil said softly. "Don't ever change." She turned her face up again for another kiss. This one was far more aggressive, more passionate, and when they were done they were both gasping. By mutual agreement, they moved to the bed and lay down.

John lay on his left side, drinking in his aunt's form. She was taller than his mother or any of his other relatives. In fact, she was nearly his own height. Like Eleanor, she was slim, though her breasts were smaller than her nieces', or her daughters'. While her daughter Hilda was a recruiting poster for the gym, John thought, Sybil had the body of a long-term athlete, slim and toned.

Sybil cuddled in close to him, and they kissed again, his right hand on her hip. The tip of his cock brushed against the small tuft of hair at the top of her mound. The soft feel of it teasing his head urged him closer, and his arm tightened around his aunt, drawing her into his chest and thighs.

She looked into his eyes, smiling softly. She casually threw her leg over his, and now he was brushing against her dewy opening, his phallus jerking in time with his heartbeat, teasing her folds. She drew her torso back a little, offering her breasts to him. He bent down and kissed them, mouth working on her right breast as his fingers played on the left, teasing her buds to turgid fullness.

"Oh, John. You are good." Her hips rocked, his head planted firmly in her opening. With a stifled moan, she drew him into her body, rolling him onto his back. She lay still, pressed against him; leg to leg, groin to groin, chest to chest. John raised his hips, pushing further into her, but she stilled him with a look and a hand laid on his cheek.

"Not yet, Johnny. Let me enjoy this." Within her, he could feel her walls flutter delicately. "Oh," she groaned. "So full. So full." She brushed his cheek with her lips, then spread her legs so she could kneel on the bed. She looked down to where they were joined, smiling happily as she observed his groin plastered to hers. She rose up a trifle, and the sight of his thick cock emerging from her lips made her hands clench on his shoulders.

"My beautiful boy," she said, and laid her head next to his, his cock a hot, comforting presence within her. Her hair hung down to shield them both.

She propped herself on her elbows as she kissed his cheek, his eyes, his neck, his ears, keeping her torso away from his so that his hands could tease her nipples until they were aching points of fire on her chest. Slowly, how slowly, her hips raised and lowered, drawing out the delicious friction of his shaft on the slick muscles of her vagina. Her clit was rubbing along the length of his rod as it moved in and out of her, and the sensations were pushing her closer and closer to her peak.

Her thrusts quickened, her buttocks slapping into John's thighs as her pussy dripped love-juice onto the comforter. She covered John's mouth with hers, moaning her arousal into his mouth as their tongues joined. His hands were everywhere, on her breasts, her nipples, her ass, fingers sliding slipping touching invading grabbing thrusting pinching oh Goddess make me cum make me cum make me cum..

A mouth clamped onto one overheated nipple, tongue lashing the fiery bud, while the other breast was kneaded, fingers stroking the sensitive tit-flesh inward toward the center.

In response, the muscles of her womb clenched around his lovely hardness, convulsing in tune as the waves of her climax washed over her. At the same time, she felt John's seed douse her inner walls as his head rocked back and his eyes squeezed shut. His hips drove upward, pushing her completely off the mattress as he came within her, sealing the ritual with the physical proof of his love and desire.

%%%

Despite his tiredness, Steve was enjoying his time at the store with Susanna. Her quick mind and ready wit made a chore seem like a fun trip out.

They were in the produce section, and Susanna was showing Steve a tomato, wondering if it was big enough to give to John as a gag graduation gift, when it hit. They were both thrown suddenly sideways as an invisible force hit them.

Shaking his head, Steve looked around for whoever or whatever had shoved them, but the area was empty aside from he and Susanna.

Susanna...

She was standing near him, the tomato forgotten in her hand. The force of the blow had made her tighten her fingers instinctively, and juice was running down her fingers.

Dazedly, Steve wondered what it would be like to take her hands and suck it off her fingers. He moved closer to her, noting idly how her nipples were tenting the soft cotton cloth of her shirt, which had pulled up slightly, exposing a tanned line of belly to his view. How would it feel to have the weight of her breasts in his palms, or run his tongue up the length of her spine?

Just before his hands could reach her waist, her free hand shot out and grabbed his wrist, keeping him away.

"Steve," she said hoarsely, "Can you do me a favor?"

"Anything," he replied. Her lips, he saw, were red and full, and her face was flushed.

"Make sure I don't do anything stupid before we get home," she said.

"Stupid? Like what?" he asked, leaning toward her. He wondered what her sweat would taste like. And whether she would moan when they made love, or scream?

Her nails dug into his wrist, and the pain brought him up short. What the hell am I doing? He blinked his eyes rapidly and backed away.

"Oh, little things," said Susanna softly. "Like, I don't know, make sure I don't grab a cucumber and stuff it up my vagina, because I need a man right fucking now. Or throw you down on the ground and rape you in the middle of the store, even though I am on my period. Or peel my shorts off and finger my pussy until I cum in front of half of Des Moines."

Steve gaped at her. He couldn't believe he had heard this sweet girl make those statements, her words throbbing with raw, sexual need.

Even worse was his reaction. His cock was painfully erect, throbbing urgently as it pulsed against his thigh.

With a shudder, Susanna turned away to bag the tomato. It was all he could do to keep from pulling down his jeans and pressing his phallus into the sweet cleft of her ass-cheeks.

"Susanna?" he asked. "Susie? What was that?"

"Power," she sighed.

"That's what your mother said yesterday when we were at the store. I've never felt anything like that before in my life. What the heck is going on?"

Susie finished with the tomato and put it in the cart.

"I can't tell you now. Not here. Not where anyone can hear. We'll talk about it later."

Steve tightened his lips, but didn't argue. Whatever was going on, it was something that both Claire and Susanna didn't want to talk about in public. He eyed thesquashed tomato. "Are you really buying that?"

"Of course I am," she said tartly. "I ruined it, didn't I? And I can use it in a soup. Or stew. Or just slice it up on a sandwich. Am I supposed to leave it out for someone else to clean up?" She wiped her hand off on her shorts.

"Let's go. And watch me."

"Gladly."

Susanna snorted, but kept her eyes on her list as she walked down the aisle.

%%%

"Don't take this the wrong way, John, but I don't think we have much of a future together," Sybil said a short time later, as they lay entwined on the bed.

John lifted his head up to look at his aunt. "Huh?"

"Don't get me wrong. You were fantastic. I can tell why the girls were bouncing off the walls when they were done with you.

"But I've already had a mate. And he's gone. And truth be told, I drove him away. I needed sex so much that I scared him." She smiled at his expression. "Where do you think Hilda gets her randiness from, honey? It wasn't from Chad Michaels, believe me. I was a horny little tramp when I crossed, and Chad was a man with a little power, and we met and mated and married, and five years later he couldn't hack it and he left me and Hilda and Aggie." She sighed sadly.

"Men are still getting used to the idea that a woman can need and want sex as much as they do. Chad couldn't deal with it. So he left. And I've discovered I need more than one man to keep me satisfied. I could never have done what your mother did. Celibate for four years? Goddess, what a thought.

"So I might come over for a snack every now and then, but I won't be eating many meals here. You are mated to my daughters and my nieces, not me. And for me to ask for what they have would be unfair to all of you. And to me." She kissed him gently and rolled off the bed.

"Besides," she said with a sideways grin. "I have a date tonight. Drinks at a club, then maybe a movie. Nice guy. Banker."

John blinked, completely nonplussed.

"Oh, don't be getting that sad look, kiddo," she said, pulling on her slacks, ignoring the evidence of their lovemaking, which glistened on her thighs. "You did your job. We sealed the ritual. And once you knock up Hilda or Aggie or one of your sisters, we can relax a bit. Especially if you manage to father a girl child. We're always a bit jumpy until we have proof that the line is going to continue."

"I thought a boy would be more important," John said, getting off the bed and pulling on his jeans. He ignored his boxers, choosing to go commando, enjoying the feel of his naked groin against the denim.

"You would," snorted Sybil. "Women are always the key. We can generally find a man to continue the line if we need to. My unbeloved husband was proof enough of that. But the power flows through the females. The branches in the family tree which have borne only males tend to get pruned pretty quickly. Not enough power in their lines. That's one of the reasons why there aren't thousands of witches running around. We couldn't believe how lucky we were when Claire and I had four girls out of five kids."

They walked downstairs together. Claire came out of the combination home office/worship area, where she had been working on Steve's issues, to share a glass of wine with her sister. John sat at the table with them, nursing a glass of iced tea, feeling slightly sullen. Soon enough Steve and Susanna came in with a load of groceries, looking pale and twitchy. As soon as they arrived, Sybil excused herself and left.

"You weren't kidding about your family always being around, were you Claire?" said Steve.

"Yeah, they're always in and out," said Susie, with a naughty look at John. "And in. And out. And in. And out."

"Oh, stuff a sock in it, Susie," muttered John, his face dark with anger. Steve gave them both a quick glance, but kept his mouth shut.

"Family joke," explained Claire quickly.

"Well, while we're here," said Steve, taking the initiative, "Susanna and I felt something strange at the store earlier. She promised..."

"Sorry, got to go!" said Susie suddenly. "I've got finals to study for." She left the kitchen without a backwards look.

"Which reminds me, Steve," said Claire. "Eleanor dropped off the information about your high school equivalencies earlier today. If I were you, I'd go down and get started filling out the paperwork before dinner. I'll call you when we're ready to eat." She pushed a pile of printed forms over to him.

There was little he could say to that, and Steve left without asking the questions which were in his mind about what he had experienced over the last few days.

%%%

Claire looked at her only son, eyes soft with pity.

"What's wrong, honey?"

John sighed, "Just something that Aunt Sybil said earlier. I blew it off before, but she was right. My life is never going to be the same as it was. I thought I had accepted that. Accepted that it was my duty to mate with Susie and Agatha and the rest, to give them children, blah blah blah.

"But then Aunt Sybil made it kind of clear that I wasn't what she was looking for. That I couldn't handle her long-term. And that got me thinking. What if that holds true for all of you? I love you. I love all of you. But am I going to be cut loose once I give Ellie and the rest of the girls the children the coven needs? Am I just ..." he faltered, "...just a cock and pair of balls and a load of sperm? What..." he was ashamed to find that he was crying, undone by stress and confusion.

Claire came over to him and wrapped her arms around him. For a blessing, there was nothing sexual about the gesture. She hugged his face into her shoulder the way she had done when he was a little boy.

"Shhh, shhh honey," she said, stroking his hair until his sobs had abated.

"Damn my sister," she said softly. "She should know better than to fuck with a young man's ego like that.

"Listen to me, Johnny. We love you. We all love you. And we need you. Not just for the sex, though that has been awesome so far," she said with a smile, and found her mind eased as he gave a shaky smile back. "But for the stability you give us. The Chamberlain women don't do well without a man to give us a...a center," she said, frowning in concentration. "We have extremes to our personalities. We fixate on things. Hilda and the gym. Eleanor and children. Aggie and her schoolwork. We tend to be single-minded.

"You give us balance. So don't worry about what my horny-ass sister said after you've screwed her numb. She was just feeling cocky after a young, attractive man proved to her she was still hot. If her date goes bad tonight, she'll be sniffing around your door in no time.

"And don't think that any of the rest of us don't value you as well. You'll be our mate, and the father of our children. But most important of all, you're family."

1...45678...10