The Wives of Konoha - Hinata

Story Info
Neglected mother and son lust for each other.
6.5k words
4.2
9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I don't own rights to the characters presented in the following story, nor do I intend to make any money off of it. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

The story takes place in an alternate timeline. Naruto is the current Hokage. He spends way too much time at his office, rarely coming home to check on his family. His love life with Hinata has completely died down.

==============================

He was almost too late.

Anbu surrounded the Seventh Hokage's abode and searched for any companions the assassin might have. Assassination attempts weren't unheard of, but who would dare try to start a war when all the great Shinobi nations were allies? Who was foolish enough to try and attack the Hokage's wife of all people? There was nothing in the perpetrator's possession that hinted at his origins or gave away any details as to who hired him.

Boruto's blood boiled when one of the Anbu informed them that Lord Hokage wouldn't be able to make it. He bit his tongue to avoid regretting saying something vile and stormed off into the house. Hinata answered some routine questions that the Anbu asked her, then walked back in. She watched the culprit being taken away and breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Her son had saved her life. She almost got stabbed in her neck in the living room, when suddenly someone pushed her out of the way. The next thing she knew, she was on her butt and the villain was on the floor, struggling to get free. Her son had him in his grasp, however, and didn't let go until the Anbu arrived.

She prepared for bed, then paid her son a visit before turning herself in. There he was, sitting at the edge of his bed, brooding. He looked up and saw her beautiful figure standing in the doorway, the light in the hall accentuating her curves in all the right places.

No words were spoken as the mother walked up to her son and pulled him in for a hug. She was so grateful. So was he. He was almost too late, after all. They had a fight over something silly after which he left the house, almost deciding to go sleep in his apartment for the night. Thank god he didn't. Boruto hugged his mom back. His face buried in her chest, he breathed in the beautiful fragrance of his mom while she caressed his hair.

"Thank you" she finally uttered after a long silence. He said nothing and continued to hold her tight, massaging her back with his big strong hands, inhaling her sweet aroma once more.

Her little boy had grown to be so strong. Broad shoulders, firm back, big biceps, chiseled jaw. She felt his hug get tighter as he nuzzled her cleavage. His right hand continued attending to her back, massaging and giving light scratches, while his left hand traveled down over the small of her back and lingered on her firm ass, as if unable to decide whether to cup it. Biting her lip, Hinata forced herself to end the embrace and pulled herself away. Boruto let go immediately and just sat there, watching his mom leave and close the door behind her. Something had just taken over him. He got up to take a cold shower and clear his mind.

Hinata went to her room and locked the door, then plopped face down on her pillow. What was that just now? It happened so fast for her to process. In fact, the memory of it was still a bit fuzzy. What was he trying to do? And why was she letting him? What would happen if she didn't stop him? How far would he go? She wasn't sure she was ready to have that question answered yet, so she stopped thinking about it, or tried at least. Both mother and son had trouble sleeping that night.

The next day went by peacefully. Boruto stayed in to watch over his mom. As night fell on Konoha again, Hinata knocked on her son's door.

"Just a sec", came his reply. She waited for almost a minute. What was taking so long? Was

he...

Before she could finish that thought, Boruto opened the door and let her in. She smelled nice. Quickly scanning the room to make sure it was clean by her standards, she sat at the edge of his bed and beckoned him to take the spot beside her.

"Hmm? What's wrong with our bathroom?"

Hinata's request perplexed Boruto. She wanted to go to a waterfall and bathe. He couldn't understand why his mom wanted to leave the comfort of their home and go cleanse herself in the jungle like in the olden days, especially at a time like this.

"Nothing. It's just... I do this every Saturday..." his mom tried explaining.

"It's a way for me to take some time for myself, away from everything, and just relax, reconnect with nature, you know..."

"Mom, no. I mean, I get it, but it's too risky." Boruto reasoned with his mother. "I can't let you go to the middle of nowhere all by yourself right after someone tried to murder you."

"Well, you can come with me then." Hinata wasted no time presenting her counter offer. This was something she looked forward to every week, and she was willing to make some sacrifices for it to happen.

"Uh, what?" Boruto thought he misheard his mom.

"Yes! That way you can protect me if something bad happens. Please honey, I really need this, now more than ever." His mom looked almost proud of herself that she came up with the idea of bringing her son along with her for her alone time. Boruto thought that would beat the whole point of it being called "alone time", but he wasn't going to argue semantics right now. The young ninja took a deep breath and tilted his head toward the ceiling, arms crossed, eyes closed, and thought about it very hard.

He felt her hot breath on his neck. She was sitting too close to him. Her scent was making him dizzy.

No, he couldn't allow it. She was too precious to take chances. He had to be strict. She might be devastated hearing a no, but he'd worry about that later. What mattered was for her to be safe. This was the best course of action. He opened his eyes slowly, preparing himself for a bad reaction.

One look at her expectant pleading eyes and all of his strictness melted away like butter in a hot pan. He let go of the breath he had been holding in with the longest sigh.

"Fine, I guess. But, one condition. You do as I say, no questions asked. You are to carry an earpiece on you at all times. If we go there and I don't feel at ease, we return. If at any point in time, I sense something off, I give you the word and we leave. Got it?"

His mom was nodding vigorously at everything he said. He wasn't sure if she even heard it all. She looked like she'd start jumping up and down and clapping her hands like a little girl.

And so, it was decided. The next day, Hinata got up early and prepared herself. When she came downstairs, she found that her son was already sitting on the couch, ready to go. Not much was said as the mother and son locked the house and made their way to the waterfall.

On reaching their destination, Boruto deployed a 500-meter sensory barrier and 4 shadow clones for lookout. He also laid out some traps for good measure. They chose a halting point and decided to meet back there after his mom was done bathing.

"15 minutes, mom. I'm rushing in if you're not back by then."

Promising not to take too much time, Hinata hurried off out of his view, and he started the timer. The other night's events kept playing in his head over and over again. How the enemy had come so close to them, how he had been almost too late, how they had a fight. His mind went back to their soft embrace. Now that he thought about it, they hadn't really hugged a lot lately. He had to hug her more. He had to let her know that he loved her. What would he do if something happened to her? The assassin had waited for him to leave, for her to be alone.

She was alone right now. Defenseless. Naked. Boruto felt this sudden urge to take off running, hide in a comfy position, peep on his mom's mature naked body, and stroke his dick.

He checked his watch. It had been a minute since she left. She was probably there already.

What was she doing at this moment? Probably getting out of her clothes. Did she strip all the way down, or keep her underwear on? Did she have any body hair? What about down there? Did she keep it trimmed, or let it grow? Was her belly button an innie or an outy? The water was chilly around this time. Her nipples would get pretty hard. Would she try to cover them, or just let them hang? Would he be able to see them poking out if he went now? What else would he get to see? What did she look like under her normal housewife attire?

Just a peek wouldn't be too bad. He wanted to feast his eyes on his mother's body just once. Just one time would satisfy his curiosity, and that would be the end of it. Never again. And, chances were his mom wasn't even that hot. She was old, and he had never seen any signs that alluded to her hotness before. Sure, his friends teased him sometimes, saying he had a milf mom, but they did that with almost every mom out there. It would be a one-time thing.

Hinata reached her usual spot, took her clothes off, got into the knee-deep water, and began wiping her body with a wet washrag. In the process, she admired her curves and thought she still looked good for her age. After having two children and witnessing her love life slowly wither away, she almost gave up on her pristine figure, but her sister and friends helped her stay on track. She was grateful to have them in her life. Her eyes were drawn to her pussy, begging for some attention. How long had it been since the last time she got laid? She missed having sex.

She had experience with many men and women and knew how good her pussy was. Being the Hokage's wife had its perks, as well as its fair share of responsibilities. Diplomatic relations didn't form by themselves, after all. And Naruto wasn't the only one working hard to achieve peace. Of course, they both knew what they were doing, and were okay with it. In fact, they had discussed it at length before deciding to get married. They were both in it together and loved each other deeply. As long as they were open and "faithful" to each other, they knew nothing could stop them. That's what mattered the most.

However, after the kids were born, she felt like her loving husband had grown distant. It was difficult to say when it started, and often she would scoff at it and reassure herself that everything was alright. She tried talking to him about it, and he shrugged it off and grinned at her in true Naruto fashion. Sadly, over time, the distance became more noticeable. They tried experimenting to spice up their marriage. And it worked for some time. Anal, roleplay, BDSM, threesomes, foursomes, swinging, cuckolding. She had done it all for the man she loved. And yet it wasn't enough. Something was always missing for him. And, now that she really thought about it, maybe for her too.

Then suddenly, they stopped having sex altogether. For some time, she missed sex with him. Then, she just missed sex. Slowly and steadily, Hinata felt her "faithful wife" persona fade away, and all that was left was a cock hungry woman whose husband didn't satisfy her anymore.

She tried her best. Until that one night, Hinata never considered cheating as an option, even when she was extremely horny. After all, the rule was to never sleep with another person, not without the other requesting, or at least agreeing to it first. That was the one rule they had. She chose to obey it, no matter how many times she was tempted. She stayed "faithful". He didn't, however.

Her Byakugan could see things normal eyes couldn't. It could see sex.

Something snapped within her the first time she saw it on her loving husband. He was back home late. Drunk. They had a fight. He apologized half-heartedly and tried promising it would never happen again.

It didn't work. Her Byakugan could see blatant lies.

Soon after that, Naruto started coming home late a lot, his penis covered in juices from a different girl almost every other night. It wasn't too hard for the leader of the village to find a sex partner. The Hokage had a lot of admirers. Then, he started sleeping at the office. Said it was because of work. She was hurt, even though she didn't say anything anymore. He still sent her to formal events and meetings with dignitaries by herself. And she did her job for as long as she could. And just like that, cheating was on the table, or at least, the imagination of it was.

There were times when she almost decided to have sweet revenge and fuck someone. Maybe someone close to him. Maybe Shikamaru, his most trusted ally. It would be easy enough. She would bring him lunch as she had many times before, and disappear while he was eating. He wouldn't notice.

Shikamaru would be in his own office, sorting through heaps of paperwork. She would knock and get inside, pretending to say hi on her way back. He'd let her in and close the door. Ask if she needed anything to drink.

"Yeah, you", she would reply with a smirk, grab his cock and give it a tight squeeze. Then she'd put her soft luscious lips on his, and kiss him.

Shocked, and afraid Temari would kill them both if she ever found out, Shikamaru would say under his breath, "Hinata, what are you doing?"

She would kiss him again, biting his lip, breath on his neck, rub his growing member over his pants, and in between kisses, convince him why this was such a good thing for both of them.

"Shh... Just let it happen... I need this... And I know you do too..."

She'd start grinding on his dick over his pants. He'd grab her waist as if to try and push her away, but she'd be too quick and instead move his hands down to her hips.

"I know your wife only lets you cum once a month..."

Every time she paused to say something, she'd feel his resistance grow weaker, as his boner got bigger.

"Come on. It'd feel so very good..." Almost there. Just one more push.

"Don't you want to please the Hokage's wife?" That would be the final nail in the coffin.

She hadn't been with him before but was aware of his kinks. Temari was a close friend of hers and they met up with the other ladies quite regularly to exchange stories. Temari would tell everyone how they roleplayed often, and how his favorite theme was his wife pretending to be married to someone in power, and coming to him for a favor. It always got him off quicker.

"And you'd better address me as Madam."

Finally pushed over the edge and ready to serve, her husband's advisor would start ravishing her. Kissing passionately, he would mount her on his table, pushing away all the books and papers and other stuff on it. She would quickly reach up her skirt, slide her panties to a side, undo his pants and take out his tool while his own hands explored her sexy milf body. She'd guide his cock to the entrance of her slippery wet cunt, ready to shove it in. No lube would be needed. He'd be too aroused to be scared of his wife anymore and start raw dogging his boss's incredibly hot wife as if his job depended on it.

It wouldn't take too long. She'd be finished and back to the main office by the time Naruto was done eating. And he still wouldn't notice. Perhaps, she could even sit on the table facing him, and get him to eat her pussy, freshly creampied by his right-hand man, right then and there. Even then, Naruto would probably be oblivious and just get back to work right after.

It would be so damn easy, and yet, she didn't.

Gradually, at her request, Naruto stopped sending her on those missions. She didn't feel like doing them anymore. It wasn't like her husband would be waiting for her at home, his pants straining from an erection, excited to hear all about it while she gave him a handjob. It started to feel like just another job. Like a burden. Like she was just another kunoichi on a payroll. He didn't complain, said it was okay, that he understood and would find someone else. That she had done more than enough and it was time for her to rest and spend time with the kids. Thinking back, maybe she wished he wouldn't agree to her request so easily. She wished that he wouldn't replace her with another slut. She wanted to be his only slut.

Suddenly brought back by what sounded like a twig breaking behind her, Hinata activated her Byakugan out of reflex to scan her surroundings. She might be imagining things and was confident that her son wouldn't let anyone get through. Still, better safe than sorry, right? The thing about having near 360-degree vision was you didn't really have to turn a lot to see all around you. So, she tilted her head just a little bit.

And almost fainted from what she saw.

Her barely legal son was hiding behind some bushes with his pants down, grabbing his rock-hard organ with his right hand, moving up and down the shaft. She gulped hard, and her mind immediately began racing.

Why was he spying on her? Was it really her son? Did he find her attractive? Had he spied on her before? What if he got caught? Did that idea excite him?

Hinata would be too embarrassed to admit it out loud, but it did excite her. She caught herself before her dirty mind strayed too far. She was not like this. This was wrong. She was a married woman. She shouldn't think of another man this way. Worse yet, the other man was her son. And that excited her even more. Feeling the dirty slut inside her awaken, she continued washing.

Fuck, his cock looked good.

Hinata had seen a lot of cocks in her lifetime, but none as gorgeous as the one throbbing in her son's hand right now. She was sure that any woman or man who witnessed it would have the same opinion. The impressive length, the ample girth, veins popping out at just the right places, the nicely shaped head, the adequately sized balls. Everything about it was perfect.

Watching the young man beat his meat to his 40-year-old mother filled Hinata with a weird sense of confidence. Mother-child relationships were sacred, and the fact that her own child was risking everything right now just so he could rub one out for her was so exhilarating. She decided to keep the show going. Deactivating her Byakugan, the mom slowly turned around so her son could have a better view of her lewd married body. She took time washing each and every part of herself, making sure to stay in one place long enough for him to fantasize about it, but not too long where it gets repetitive. Her long neck. Her tender breasts. Her round ass. Her thick thighs. And, as complimented by many partners on numerous occasions, the best feature. Her pussy.

Hinata found herself having constant flashbacks of the good old days. Oh, how many times she made him cum with just her pussy without any foreplay. He would whisper in her ear how good it felt. How tight it was. And she loved taking his load. She loved his cum. She loved it in her mouth, on her tits, in between her ass cheeks, on her feet. And in her pussy. It felt so hot inside. It was like her pussy sometimes got hungry, and the only thing that could satisfy it was cum. She never told him this, but every time he entered her pussy and started thrusting, she would time him. Once his cock went in, she grasped it so tight it never left without ejaculating. Naruto's record was 46 seconds.

The kunoichi timed everyone she was with. She enjoyed it. Knowing the little details, the subtle body language and signs in her partner excited her. What excited her even more was telling her husband about the ones that didn't last as long as him to boost his ego while he was pumping her full of his spunk and sometimes telling him of the ones that outperformed him to make him feel less of a man. Naruto enjoyed both versions, depending on the mood he was in. Over time, she understood him so well that she would know when he was about to cum, and would slow down the pace accordingly. And although it wasn't enough time for her to cum, she was proud of herself. Naruto would be exhausted after putting his seed inside her, and immediately fall asleep. She would finger herself to an orgasm using his cum as lube. Yes, she loved cum. She loved cum so much.

12