The Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Worse, her body throbbed with a need the stranger had aroused. She had not missed sex until tonight, and now she thought that she would explode without it. She wanted to be angry because the woman had left her unsatisfied, but more than a desire to relieve the sexual tension inside her body, she had the desire to be with the stranger again.

- * -

For the fourth night in a row, Jamie found herself in the bar where she had spent the night of the Super Bowl playing pool and being bewitched by a sexy stranger. She had come back every night in hopes of the woman being there again. So far she had been disappointed and she was beginning to give up hope of ever seeing the mysterious woman again.

She finished her beer and pushed her money across to the bartender, waving at him and giving him a sad smile. He had not known the woman that Jamie described. She was almost certain that she had imagined the whole encounter.

Jamie spun on the bar stool, gathering her purse and jacket and not paying attention to the surrounding patrons. As she stood, she almost collided with a body standing nearby. "Hello, Nashville," the woman said in that familiar, husky voice. The corners of her mouth turned up in a seductive smile. "I believe I owe you dinner."

"You won the bet," Jamie managed to say, surprised that her thoughts were clear enough to form a complete sentence.

"Yes, but you would have invited me back to your apartment even if you had lost," she replied in her confident voice. Her eyes swept over Jamie. "Do you ever wear anything besides blue jeans?"

"I dress up for work and dates. I don't dress up to drink."

"Why are you drinking?" the woman demanded.

The woman's tone was so commanding that she felt she had no choice but to answer. "I'm a long way from Nashville."

"And your girlfriend," the woman finished for Jamie. She took Jamie's hand and ran her thumb over the pale indentation where the band had been. Jamie pulled her hand free, looking away from the woman's piercing green eyes. "Now, what would you like for supper?" she asked, helping Jamie into her coat and offering her arm.

Jamie hesitated only a moment before slipping her hand into the crook of the woman's arm. She slid her palm from the woman's inner elbow down to her hand until they were palm to palm. The woman squeezed her fingers around Jamie's hand, leaving the bar and guiding Jamie to her black Trans Am. The woman helped Jamie into the passenger's seat, bending to slip the seat belt into place, her body stretched across Jamie's as she secured the latch. "Did you make yourself cum?" she whispered into Jamie's ear.

Jamie tried not to gasp but could not control herself. A blush crept into her cheeks. She moistened her lips, her mouth suddenly dry. This woman seemed to constantly have that affect on her. "No," she answered, her voice very soft.

"No what?" the woman demanded.

Jamie's lowered her eyes humbly. "No, Ma'am."

The woman grinned. "Good girl," she said as she stood and shut the door.

"Ma'am?" Jamie said to herself as the woman walked around the car.

The woman slipped behind the wheel of her car and cranked it, peeling out of the parking lot without asking Jamie again what she wanted to eat. Jamie sat silently in the passenger's seat, staring at her hands clasped in her lap. Her mind whirled over the circumstances surrounding their unusual relationship. The woman seemed to sense Jamie's need for silent contemplation, so she pushed no conversation.

She took them to a small Japanese bistro and ordered them both sushi rolls. Jamie poked at the rice and seaweed with little interest in the food. She had never been an adventurous eater and had never tried sushi. The woman showed her the proper way to eat it using chopsticks. The woman was full of questions for Jamie. She wanted to know about Jamie's work and her childhood and her relationship with Raegan. Jamie surprised herself by being open with the stranger. She held nothing back. She told about her first homosexual encounter, coming out to her friends and family, and meeting Raegan. She expressed the frustrations she had felt since leaving Nashville.

The woman listened attentively. She folded her fingers together under her chin, her dark eyes focused on Jamie's face as the girl rambled. She focused on Jamie so intently that she made the small woman feel like she was the only person in the room. For a few brief hours, she was the only person in the world.

The woman did not volunteer any information about herself and Jamie did not ask. Even though her mind boiled with questions for the stranger, she could not muster the courage to ask what she wanted to know. She knew the answers to her questions did not matter. The woman made her feel so special that she didn't care about the details.

The light meal passed too quickly for Jamie's pleasure. She didn't want to leave the intoxicating presence of the lady. She was captivated by the woman's dark eyes and full lips. Her black hair flowed down her back and curled against her face. As they left, she placed her hand at the small of Jamie's back, guiding the smaller woman toward the automobile. She had held hands with Raegan all the time, but this touch was different. It wasn't necessarily an affectionate touch, but the firm pressure was reassuring.

The woman did not ask Jamie if she wanted to go home as she started the car. She started driving and did not steer toward the bar where they had met or Jamie's apartment. Jamie's heart thudded powerfully in her chest. She felt it drumming in her ears. She didn't hear the radio playing soft, mellow music and would not have heard the woman if she had said anything. She watched the street lights zip by as the woman kicked the car into high gear, zooming over the roads away from the city.

It didn't occur to Jamie to be afraid. She had no right to trust the woman, but she did. She didn't question where they were going. She felt perfectly safe, though she was not at ease. Her hand trembled as she pressed her fingertips to her lips, staring out the window and trying to calm herself.

"Why are you nervous?" the woman asked, her voice penetrating the fog of Jamie's mind. Jamie snapped her head around, her eyes widening. She had been trying not to show her nervousness. The woman had worked to keep her relaxed throughout the night and Jamie did not want the woman to think that she was ungrateful. She dropped her hand from her mouth and linked her fingers in front of her. "Have I done anything to make you uncomfortable?"

"No!" Jamie said quickly. "No. Not at all."

The woman's hand reached across the console and touched Jamie's leg. She felt the heat from the stranger's palm and a gentle friction rising as the hand stroked up and down her thigh. Jamie leaned her head against the back of the seat, closing her eyes. She exhaled slowly, concentrating on the caress. The frustration of the last month melted away as the city faded into suburbia. All her tension and hurt was erased by the steady motion. By the time the woman turned the car into a cul de sac and steered the sleek vehicle into the garage of a two story modular home nearly identical to the ones on the right and on the left, the music had joined the touch in working its magic on Jamie. She was very relaxed, even though she was still unsure of herself and her surroundings. The woman got out of the car, but Jamie's limbs were weighted. She could not make herself reach for the handle on the door. The woman patiently walked around the car and opened the door. She did not extend her hand to help Jamie out of the car. Instead, she squatted next to Jamie so they were eye-to-eye.

She didn't speak immediately, giving Jamie a bit of mental space. When she finally did, her voice was gentle and firm at the same time. "I'll take you home if that is what you want." Jamie looked away, opening her mouth and closing it. She bowed her head, trying to form her thoughts into words. The woman did not give her an extended opportunity. "I am very comfortable with who I am and am confident in what I want out of a relationship. The road you will go down with me offers no room for doubts. If you tell me to take you home, I will, but that will be the end. You won't be invited back."

"You don't give me much of a choice," Jamie replied.

"I give you a huge choice. I want you to know the consequences of your decision. You must understand that every action has a consequence. Consequences are not always bad." She trailed her finger over Jamie's cheek. "Sometimes, consequences can be very good and very sweet."

She finished her caress of Jamie's face, and then extended her hand palm up to the smaller woman. Jamie hesitated only a moment before laying her fingers in the woman's palm. A smile touched the woman's face as Jamie swung her legs about and allowed the woman to help her out of the car. As Jamie stood, the woman bent and kissed the corner of the small girl's lips. She smiled warmly, shutting the door without releasing Jamie's hand, and led her into the house.

The woman's house was warm and spacious for a woman who lived alone. The garage opened to a bright, airy kitchen. Even thought it was late, when the fluorescent light flickered on, the room felt welcome. Jamie closed her eyes. She could imagine breakfast and coffee and the morning paper in the room. She could picture them in a ballet while preparing an evening meal. Jamie jumped when the woman shut the door, her breath catching and her heart skipping a beat.

She didn't move as the woman's heels clicked against the linoleum. Hands landed on her shoulders, sliding downward lightly. "You are very beautiful," she whispered in Jamie's ear. She gripped Jamie's coat in her hands and helped the girl remove it. She laid it across the back of one of the chairs in the small nook, and then guided Jamie toward the living room. She motioned toward the couch and Jamie sat down, tucking one of her legs beneath her. The woman rummaged in the kitchen for a few minutes before joining Jamie. She handed Jamie a glass of wine as she sat down next to the trembling woman. She put her arm on the back of the sofa behind Jamie, her intense eyes never leaving her guest.

Jamie nervously sipped her wine, only consuming a few swallows. Her hand trembled as she tried to drink it, hoping it would relax her. The glass chattered on her teeth and she sat it on a nearby table. As she did, a bit of it spilled. "Oh, damn," she muttered, trying catch the liquid before it spilled on the floor.

The woman quickly found a napkin and mopped up the spill. When she returned, Jamie was sitting on the edge of the couch, her hands gripped between her knees and her head bowed. The woman stopped at the doorway between the kitchen and the living room. Jamie lifted her head slowly. "I'm sorry," she mumbled.

"For what?" the woman asked.

"For spilling my drink," Jamie answered with a note of puzzlement in her voice.

"Accidents happen," the woman stated. "You'll just need to be more careful from now on. However, I would like to know how swearing helped to solve the problem." Surprise flashed over Jamie's face. Her mouth moved wordlessly. She didn't know how to answer. The woman nodded once in satisfaction. "I won't abide with swearing in my house or in my presence. It is a sign of ignorance. It is a habit you should work to remove." She paused a moment, making certain that her words registered with Jamie. "Now, for what are you sorry?"

"I'm sorry for my language," Jamie whispered into the floor.

"I didn't hear you."

Jamie took a deep breath and lifted her head. "I am sorry for my language, Ma'am."

The woman smiled and returned to the sofa, sliding onto the cushion next to Jamie. She slid her hand over Jamie's shoulders, combing lightly against Jamie's hair with her fingertips. "Relax," she whispered into Jamie's ear. The breath of her voice was followed by a kiss. Her tongue traced the shell of Jamie's ear. Lips nibbled along Jamie's jaw line. Goose bumps raced through Jamie's body. She felt her nipples harden instantly. She blushed and hoped that the woman did not notice her reaction to the simple touch.

It was more than the touch. Jamie knew that. The woman's carriage and charisma had Jamie spellbound. Her eyes had the same effect as her touch. They gave her chills, turned her on, quieted her fears, and relaxed her at the same time. While her lips nibbled, her fingers traced Jamie's face, the touch as light as a feather. Jamie pushed into the touch, but the pressure remained the same.

The woman pulled back and Jamie's lips followed, not wanting to lose the sensation. The woman stayed out of reach. She sat back, crossing her long legs, her intense eyes regarding Jamie quietly. Jamie settled on her knees on the sofa, facing the woman. Her hands rested on her thighs and she had her head bowed, her eyes lifted slightly to study the woman. She didn't know what the next step would be, but was relieved by the satisfied smile that turned the corners of the woman's lips. She leaned forward again; her lips parted for a kiss, but the woman lifted her hand and stopped Jamie. "Undress for me."

Jamie sat back, chewing on her lower lip and thinking about the simple command. It had been a command. There was no doubt that the simple direction was not a request but an order. An electric shot of pleasure flashed through Jamie. Her nipples throbbed and she didn't care that the woman could clearly see her response. She lifted her hands to her blouse and slowly undid the buttons, her eyes focused partly on the woman and partly on her task. She opened the shirt and allowed it to slip down her shoulders. She reached behind her back to unhook her bra. She expected her hands to be trembling so badly that she wouldn't be able to free the hooks, but she found herself surprisingly steady. The cups fell away from her breasts

Jamie allowed her eyes to move to the woman's face, wanting to see her reaction and hoping to see a look of approval. Her breasts were not large, but they weren't buds either. She wore a C cup most of the time. Raegan had enjoyed her breasts, but Rae had frequently joked that she was a breast woman. They were pale and firm, a nice offset to the darker flesh of her stomach. During the summer, she always wore a bikini, and though the fan had faded, she maintained some color all year long. Her nipples were nearly brown, the areolas the size of quarters. Her nipples were erect now, protruding from her flesh.

The woman's expression did not change. She showed neither approval nor disproval. "Finish," she said.

Jamie rose from the couch, leaving her bra and shirt in a puddle on the cushions. She unbuttoned her jeans and slowly lowered the jeans, allowing the panels to separate into a "V" that reveal light blue panties. She slid her hands down her sides, over her hips, and pushed the jeans down her thighs. She bent at the waist as she pushed them down, allowing her breasts to fall forward and sway slightly as she stepped out of the denim. Her hair fell into her eyes and she couldn't see the woman's reaction, but she hoped that the stranger who had captured her was wearing a look of enjoyment.

She stood, drawing her hand up her strong calf and smooth thigh as she did. She moved her palm to the front of her thigh and over her still covered mound. She could feel the moist heat pouring off her pussy, even through the cotton of her high cut briefs. She dragged her hand to her stomach, lifting her eyes to the woman. Her expression still had not changed, but Jamie thought she looked satisfied.

Jamie moved her hands to her back, sliding her fingers beneath the waist band of the panties. Her hands moved around and her fingertips brushed the stiff curls of her mound before she pushed them down her legs. As she stood, she suddenly felt self-conscious. What was she doing standing in the home of this woman that she did not know, completely naked and calling the woman ma'am?

The throbbing between her legs as the woman's gaze swept over her gave Jamie the answer she needed. The woman rose from the couch, walking to where Jamie stood with her head bowed and her arms dangling limply at her side. The woman walked around Jamie. She slapped her palm against the firm, bare ass hard enough to make Jamie's flesh tingle. She finished the rotation in front of Jamie, her eyes sweeping down to linger on the full bush. "You need to shave," she announced, returning to the sofa. "Make yourself cum."

Jamie blinked in shock, uncertain she had heard the words correctly. The woman sat down, picking up her glass of wine and watching Jamie over the rim. "What?" Jamie whispered.

"Make yourself cum for me. I want to see you cum."

Silence hung in the room, the woman waiting for Jamie to proceed and Jamie trying to gather her thoughts. She was frozen in time, her heart thudding against her rib cage and her breasts rising and falling. The woman raised her eyebrows expectantly.

Jamie moved her hands over her breasts, rolling her nipples with her palms, before proceeding down to her thick mound. She moved her fingers along the slit of her pussy, feeling it slick with her excitement. She parted her legs a little and bent her knees to open herself. Her fingers moved deeper, dancing over her clit. She closed her eyes, biting her lower lip as her head fell forward.

"Lift your head. Show me your face."

Jamie grunted, throwing her head back. Her face was lifted toward the ceiling as her fingers quickened. She bent deeper, moaning as two fingers slipped into her hole and started pumping in and out. Her thumb massaged her clit as her fingers thrust, sliding wetly in and out of her soaked recesses. As she moved faster, she forgot momentarily about the woman, groaning louder. Her pussy muscles were tightening and relaxing around her fingers and her clit was growing larger and larger. Her stomach was quivering and tightening as well.

It flooded her suddenly. She cried out and fell forward as her fingers drove deep. Her pussy squeezed around her fingers. She caught herself on her other hand and rode the wave of pleasure. She panted as she recovered, putting both hands on the floor now. She was on her hands and knees in the center of the room, breathless, her head hung down and her hair over her face, tendrils brushing the floor.

She heard the woman rise and walk toward her again. She lifted her head, her hair plastering to her face as she watched the woman move. The woman slapped against Jamie's ass again, then put her hand under Jamie's chin and made a lifting motion. Jamie stayed in the floor, but rose till she was only on her knees and her back was straight. She was looking up into the woman's face. There was a hint of a smile on her lips and that pleased Jamie.

Jamie breathed harder, a moment of fear and uncertainty flashing through her. For just a few breaths, Jamie did not know what the woman was going to do. She lifted the front of her skirt, revealing her bare mound, keeping Jamie's chin framed in her fingers, biting into Jamie's flesh. Then the woman took a step forward and all that filled Jamie's vision was pale, smooth skin and pink swollen lips. The woman's hips thrust, touching her mound to Jamie's lips in silent authority.

Jamie obeyed, sliding her tongue between the fat lips and tasting the salty flavor of the woman's arousal. She had a musky scent that had lingered in Jamie's apartment for two days. Jamie's tongue danced in the slit, circling the woman's clitoris before thrusting into the woman's hole. She made her tongue firm and fat and thrust rapidly, curling against the walls of the woman's vagina as she pushed in and out, her face buried in the warmth.

The woman started grinding against Jamie, sighing and moaning in pleasure. She was riding Jamie's face and tongue. Jamie worked her tongue faster, pumping the deep tunnel and flicking against the clit. She thought she would suffocate in the folds of the woman's flesh, but she couldn't stop. The woman groaned loudly and thrust hard and fast downward, pulling on Jamie's hair. She stepped away, dropping the skirt into place and leaving the room.